Mike & Karen Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shamelessly, Trilby snaked her hand down and rubbed the panties against her gooey pelt, and against the tingling lips below. She inhaled the scent of the bra, still next to her face, and sighed contentedly. She hadn't cum that hard in a good long while. She'd clean everything up and hide all evidence in good order. Valentina would be none the wiser.

She wondered what her bubbly little roomie was doing right then...

***

The master bedroom...

Valentina shuddered and keened, her whole body shaking as she was caught between the two of them. Lying beneath her, Mike DeBourne's titan, muscular frame, which she was so in awe of, pumped up against her. His massive hands pinned her in place, his powerful thighs holding her legs apart while he thrust his giant cock up into her virgin pussy, splitting her wide in a way she had never even understood was possible. She could feel a popping in her hips that should have panicked her, but she was so deep within the grips of untold pleasure that she thought her mind would just stop, her entire being winking out to blackness.

Straddling her, Karen DeBourne was looking down into her eyes, their bodies pressed together. Karen squirmed and pumped her pussy against Valentina's even while Mike was sliding in and out of her. Their clits brushed, making both women shudder. Val's pussylips were split wide already, and Karen's were as well by virtue of her wide-legged straddle over the brunette. Their lips mingled and slithered, the countless nerve endings setting Val ablaze from head to toe.

Karen leaned down and kissed the maid deeply, her large breasts squashing into Val's, their hardened nipples grazing and poking one another as they squirmed. Tongues wrapped around each other wetly. This was everything Valentina had ever wanted, since the day she'd come to this remarkable place for her job interview. And she wasn't sure how much more she could take before her grandparents heard her screaming all the way back in Modena.

She hugged Karen to her tightly, whimpering through their kiss as she pumped her hips for all she was worth. Karen and Mike were working their thrusts in time with one another, obviously determined to kill Valentina with pleasure. Every time Mike pushed his huge cock deep inside her, that was when Karen thrust down, dragging her netherlips over Valentina's and crushing their clits together.

Thank God she'd managed to somehow say before this happened that she was on birth control.

Sweat streamed from her body, and she felt like she was on fire, ecstasy tingling its way up and down her nervous system. Something was blossoming deep in her core, and she had no way of stopping it. Instinctively, her lovers seemed to know this and were bringing themselves to climax as well. Karen's position over her became more crabbed as her thrusts took on a stronger and more rapid pace. Her open-mouthed kiss with the brown-haired girl grew wetter with each passing moment.

Val was seizing up as she felt Mike's cock not only throbbing, but seeming to expand inside her. She knew what was coming next, and she was powerless to stop it. Not that she wanted to, of course. She craved what was about to happen, and she surrendered herself to the inevitable.

Karen and Val cried into each other's mouths, shuddering as they came, slathering one another's pussies in wetness. Mike gripped Valentina as he pushed up, battering her inside as he unleashed inside her, filling her with cream. Val's mind exploded in a shower of colours, and she couldn't feel her body, just sparkling gushes of rapture unlike anything she'd ever known.

The trio pumped and writhed together until Val almost seemed like a deflated, boneless thing between them. Her eyes were open, but they gazed off sightlessly. Mike slowly pulled his still-pulsing cock out of Val and slid it into his waiting wife, who sighed in contented pleasure. With Val between them, they undulated against one another slowly, milking the last of the pleasure out of each other.

At last Val seemed to return to reality finally, blinking slowly. Karen, still lying on top of her, smiled gently and stroked her cheek.

"Welcome back," she cooed in her lyrical voice. "Glad we didn't lose you."

"Wow..." was what Val finally managed to say. "If you guys... ever decide you need a sex slave... I'm applying."

Karen giggled and kissed Val's nose. "I'm not sure that's legal, darling, but if you think you might want to expand your role here at the Manor to include being the personal attendant to my husband and myself, I am sure we could come to an agreement of some description."

"As long as you don't pay me for it," Val murmured wearily, suddenly feeling very pinned, and very full, despite Mike not being in her anymore. She could feel the cum leaking out of her profusely and all over Karen's pussy. "I'm Catholic, after all."

Mike's chuckle below made Val gasp as her whole body shook. It felt so good to be wedged between these two. It felt... right.

"Having a personal servant that isn't Alex might be a refreshing change," Mike pointed out, his huge hands reaching up and tenderly caressing his wife's beautiful face. Karen closed her eyes and kissed the hands reverently. "Less complaining, I would imagine."

"Miss Prospero's breasts are nicer too," Karen added, smiling and squirming her globes against Val's, making her shiver again. "A definite plus."

They all laughed. Over on a dresser, Morgenmuffel looked up from where he was curled into a ball, snoozing, and seemed to sigh before going back to sleep.

Human love, it was so... glandular.

***

Make sure you read the epilogue after the Author's Notes!

Author's Notes: Jayzoz, just over fifty-thousand words. I'm beginning to think I don't remember how to write small chapters. Oh well. I love epic storytelling; I am a bard, after all.

Get used to Alexa discovering and talking about things she finds in the secure rooms in the basement. Yes, that was the sword of Alexandra d'Assaut, whom you met in my story Time Rider. I've decided that she is a distant ancestor of Karen and Alexa.

Yes, that was the skull of Targetai, from chapter two of The Great Khan.

In line with Karen's desire to make the Manor feel more homey, close friends and people of interest will be coming and going. Both the Replicants and Kaiju Sex Massacre can rehearse there, and Mike and Alex built gaming rooms, so expect Alex's friends to get their nerd on. I hope you like hearing about D&D and Warhammer.

Chromium Mist. Okay, I'm not gonna make you guys Google that one, because it takes forever. Simply put, the First World War gave rise to a phenomenon called 'café society', in which the young and glamourous got together to forget the horrors of what had passed. A certain journalist, one Lucius Beebe from the 1930's, had referred to the crowd this way. Of course, both Mike and Karen would know that reference.

Yes, pets are being added to the mix. And Morgenmuffel loves everyone. I need some dogs now, maybe a bunny or two.

"Pigeonholes are for pigeons." Jessye Norman shuffled off this mortal coil last year, but her voice, and the beauty of her soul remain with us. The Alexaverse crew won't forget you, and neither will I. Rest in power.

Also, credit where it's due- 'Raining Blood' by Slayer, a thrash metal classic from 1986. The excerpt fit the scene. Feel free to play the song while reading it. I love to enhance my stories with music, you may have noticed.

Valentina, thus far, has had the most screen time of all the staff, perhaps even more than Tatyana. And yes, she's becoming a somewhat more personal servant to Mike and Karen, which can only be fun. But will she notice Trilby pining after her?

A new series is coming before long, tentatively titled '714 Bridle Path', and it will deal with the staff of Blackwell Manor, their lives and escapades. And while our Main Four will be featured in it, I'll be trying to keep them as background influences, barring a major plot device. It should be madcap fun, considering who the employees are.

That's it for now. Mike & Karen 21 and Freja & Jeanie 4 are up next. I hope you enjoy the stinger at the end here.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management.

***

Epilogue

Karen and Mike were in their grand library, sitting on the large, comfortable chesterfield reading old family histories. The Allegro from the overture of Thomas Arne's 'The Fairy Prince' played over the invisible speakers, filling the room with a delightful sound. Nearby, Valentina was wearing her new, and rather scandalous French maid outfit, trying it out for size. She was staring in awe at the cover of a magazine.

On the cover of Ville et Campagne, dated from 1987, Karen Gordon was walking purposefully toward the reader, wearing a pristine white lab coat while tossing an ornate Victorian ballgown into the darkness behind her. The symbolism was so very clear.

Karen's cellphone buzzed, and the call was immediately forwarded to an antique-looking brass-inlaid candlestick phone beside her on the table. It rung quaintly, and once she saw who was calling on her cell, she smiled and took up the receiver.

"Hello, ladies," she said pleasantly, the music automatically lowering in volume when it detected her conversation. "How are things with the two of you?"

Mike smiled as he watched his wife, having guessed who was calling, but letting her handle it. Karen's smile faded slightly, soon replaced with bemusement.

"Well now," she said in response to whatever she'd been told. "Give me a few- yes, stop hyperventilating. Give me a few minutes and I will call you back. Yes, stay there. Ta."

Sighing she picked up her phone, using it to access the intercom. "Alex? Alli? Would you come to the library, please?"

Some ten minutes had passed before the young couple arrived, both of them doing what they could to straighten themselves out after whatever they'd been doing. They found Mike and Karen deep in conversation, with Miss Prospero hovering nearby.

"Hey mom," Alex said, trying to not adjust his pants. "What's up?"

Karen smiled up at them both pleasantly. "How are your studies going?"

"Almost perfect marks," Alexa said, winking.

"I know more than most of my professors," Alex replied, shrugging. "Why?"

"Well, how would you two like to play hooky for a few days while we take an impromptu trip down to California?" Karen asked.

***

~fin~