Mike & Karen Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unlikely, Mistress," Valentina said, smirking. "But I am enjoying the ride. As I mentioned, none of my former employers owned a jet before, I don't think. Not even the Duncolms."

"You'll never see Patricia Duncolm up this high without a broom between her legs," Mike grunted. Val burst into giggles, almost doubling over, while even Karen tittered prettily behind her hand. Count on her husband to always know exactly what to say to make a light mood feel even lighter.

Val curtsied again and then returned to prepare drinks for Alex and Alexa. The galley was just a prepared space between the cockpit and the cabin where freezers, coolers, food storage units, and a small oven and microwave were built into the walls. It might be cramped if Mike had to get by her, but the fact that the jet had any facilities like this at all was impressive. The chilling unit held crystal champagne flutes and brandy snifters, and since the jaunts the plane made were rarely more than eight hours, large elaborate meals were hardly ever called for. Light meals and drinks were the norm, and she could absolutely work with that.

She walked back through the first two compartments, smiling to herself because Mrs. DeBourne had sat up and was speaking with her husband while sipping at her drink. She'd made a Bijou for the young lady, and a 'Romulan Ale' for Alex. Granted, he'd had how to tell her how to make it, but it was simple enough, and fun to concoct- especially since it seemed to smoke or steam because of the dry ice.

"Room service!" she chimed as she slid open the door to the rearmost compartment with one hand while carrying the two drinks on a small tray in the other. "I hope you'll- oh!"

As predicted by Karen, Valentina had walked in on something.

That something was a very naked Alexa bouncing up and down on Alex's lap, facing the television on the wall, which was playing video of a foursome composed of their friends Freja, Jeanie, and the two of them.

Alex was equally naked as he sat beneath her, reaching up and massaging his aunt's large, jiggling breasts while his massive cock speared up inside her.

Neither of them showed any intention of stopping, despite her sudden presence.

"You'd probably better close the door behind you, Miss Prospero," Alex managed to say, still groping Alexa's huge breasts. She was clenching her teeth and willing herself not to scream while Alex battered her insides into pudding.

"Oh, um... okay..." Val said rather uncertainly as she looked at her tray. "But shouldn't I put your drinks down somewhere first?"

"Just close the door behind you and stay in here," Alexa managed to pant, her glorious body glistening with sweat. Val felt her mouth grow dry at the sight and was acutely aware of her own heartbeat.

She closed the door quietly and then daintily wiggled by the superimposed pair to set the drinks down on a small table. Then she stood up straight, cleared her throat lightly and remained still, looking straight back at the door with her hands folded in front of her.

Alex and Alexa seemed to have forgotten about her for the moment, though, as Alexa had turned her head and pressed her mouth against her husband's, kissing him feverishly. Her long, golden blonde hair was damp from their erotic exertions, and still she kept gyrating on him. Valentina's eyes kept flicking over, stealing glances at the wondrous sight before her.

My God, she couldn't help but think. Like father, like son. And she is definitely my Mistress' sister...

Their tongues tangled and plunged hungrily, her hand stroking along his strong jawline as she kissed him. One of his hands still mauled her breasts while the other snaked down her flat, undulating stomach and began massaging her clit while he fucked her. It was hard to imagine they were paying attention to anything happening on the screen, which was a shame because Val thought it looked really hot.

The kiss finally ended, and Alexa looked over at Val now, her sapphire eyes glassy with pleasure and lust. The smaller girl swallowed involuntarily.

"Val," Alexa managed to say. "My camera is right there, could you- gnnnnn, Alex! That's cheating!- could you... could you put it on video mode and then record this? We kinda got going and I totes forgot to turn it on."

It's about the only thing in here you haven't turned on... Val muttered inside her head, noticing the growing tingle between her legs. "I... yes, I can do that, Mistress. I'm happy to help."

She was, she guessed, and this was hardly the first time she'd seen the younger pair going at it some place unusual. But she'd been telling herself for weeks now to get used to sexy, erotic, and weird around the Blackwell Manor and the DeBourne family. It just seemed to come with the territory.

And she loved it.

She worked out the camera quickly enough, and then knelt near the couple, bringing it up to eye-level and then starting to record. With any luck, the technical aspect of keeping this running would slow down her pulse, and her libido, since she was getting decidedly horny. The cabin smelled like hot sex, like a man and a woman making love, their bodies moving and grinding together as they-

Dammit.

It was going to be a long trip to California.

***

1987...

"Well, look at you," Karen mused as she came into her dorm room and smiled. "Up at the crack of noon."

"Oh, Heavens to Gimbels, Kat, you know full well I have never voluntarily done mornings," the still-naked Jenny replied, sitting on the edge of the bed now. She yawned and stretched her arms over her head, pushing her lovely, large breasts forward. Jenny never got bedhead, at least, not without partying very hard the night before. She just looked like a beautiful blonde woman whose hair was a sexy tangle from much lovemaking before she'd gone to sleep. Karen couldn't believe how pretty she was. "Especially after what you put me through last night. I haven't had sex or orgasms like that in nearly four years, you vixen."

"How terrible for you, Lady Penrose, to be ravished and transported to heights of bliss against your will," Karen said with mock sympathy, smirking.

"Besides," the countess sighed, lowering her arms and smiling at her beloved as she crossed one leg over the other while leaning back on the bed. "You've always been more than awake and alert for the two of us. Look at you- all ready to take on the world, despite the fact that you're on break. Smart, chic, elegant... without even trying, I am willing to bet."

"P'raps, but I have already seen the girls off to get their days over with, so that we can do more with them this afternoon and tonight," Karen mentioned. "But, in the meantime..."

She reached over to her jeans from the night before, slung over the back of a chair, along with Jenny's pants. Karen smiled and handed her jeans to her lover, sitting to face into her again. They both blushed as they fished the little folded notes out of the pockets and looked at them. The material was vellum, just as it always had been.

"Mmm," Jenny said, bringing it to her nose and taking a breath. "Kat, it smells like you. They all did, and this one reminds me of them."

"I was about to say the same thing," Karen said dreamily, her beloved Jenny's scent in her nose, giving her a tingle. "That heavenly scent, Jen."

Jenny gave her a naughty smile. "I had written it back in Heatherly, but I folded it up and snuck it into my pants just before I came up to your room. So maybe three hours of it sitting next to my puss, waiting for you to find it."

Karen giggled. "I slipped mine into my pants while I was in the closet, getting ready for you; that way Red didn't see me."

It had been a tradition between them almost as long as they'd known one another, and certainly was one of their favourite methods of expressing how in love they were with each other. They would write little notes on vellum and keep them in their panties for some time, scenting each note before leaving it under the other's pillow for them to find.

Jenny unfolded her little note and began to read aloud, causing Karen to blush. "How came we to be next to each other in the night, where the stars show us to our love inevitable, outside the leaves flame in darkness and rain falls cool and blessed on your holy flesh. My eyes waiting on your womanly mirage. I am amazed by peace, this blessing of you asleep, and the song of your breathing on the quiet air."

The blonde trembled and smiled, pressing the vellum to her lips and kissing it gently. She then looked at the little note in Karen's hand, drew a breath and nodded. They weren't accustomed to reading them to one another, but today, this reunion, was an exception.

Karen opened the note and began to read, her voice like crystalline notes of rain in Jenny's ears, like nothing she'd even been blessed to hear before. "When my lips open, it means I wish to eat you alive; to say 'touch me' without all the hesitance. My words tumble across your waist like honey butter, something to warm my mouth in even deepest winter. A kiss, the taste of you like heaven, erupting on my tongue like a raptured applause. I listen. For your love, and your taste, all I can do is hunger."

The two girls set down their notes in their laps and hugged one another, restraining tears. They kissed lovingly, renewing their deep bonds and feelings, leaving no doubt for the other. The kiss finally ended, and they leaned into each other, pressing their foreheads together. "How about we go and avail ourselves of the showers, my love?" Karen asked. "Yes, I have already finished my ablutions, but I would absolutely do so again with you as an excuse."

Jenny giggled and tried to look scandalized. "Kat, it in the public showers? What if we cannot keep our hands off one another?"

Karen shrugged. "How would that be any different from our showers at Saint Eve's, Jen? How many times were we caught?"

"True," Jenny admitted and then sighed and nodded. "Very well, I cede to your logic, my love. But only if you promise to fuck me in the showers and if we stand a good chance of getting caught. For old times' sake, of course."

"But of course. For old times' sake..." Karen whispered as they pressed their lips together and kissed again.

***

The present, a small airport in Napa County, California...

They had finally taxied onto the runway and come to a halt. Everyone stayed seated until the pilots gave the word that they could stand. Mike and Karen both seemed refreshed and ready to go, while Valentina looked a little uptight. A few seconds after the all-clear had come through, the door to the back cabin opened and Alex and Alexa walked out, both looking somewhat dishevelled.

"Very nice," Karen said dryly as her younger sister walked by her, rather flushed still and trying to tie her damp, messy blonde hair in a ponytail while looking dignified. "If you two have stained that upholstery, it's coming out of your allowance, Alex."

Mike led the way up to the front and waited patiently at the door, with Alex and Alexa behind him, Karen, and Val bringing up the rear. Neither Alexa or Valentina had been to California before, so this would be new for them, and they were excited.

"Miss Prospero," Karen said, smiling at the younger woman.

"Yes, Mistress?" Val asked.

Karen's gaze flicked up to the top of the brunette's head. "Kitty ears."

Valentina tried to look up at the top of her own head for a moment and then squeaked and hastily took her little lace kitten ears off. She'd totally forgotten about them since they'd left the Manor! Why had no one told her? She tossed them on the counter of the galley as the door unlocked and opened, letting the bright sun in. Mike led the little troupe down the steps, stopping and waiting for his wife before they continued on toward the little terminal.

"Wow," Alexa said out loud as she walked beside Alex toward the building that was the terminal. "It kinda looks like a bus station, doesn't it? I was expecting it to be a lot more fancy, because you think about Napa Valley and big executives going on wine tours, right?"

Alex shrugged. "I guess mom, dad and I're just used to it being what it is. We don't come here to look at the airport, but apparently they're looking to expand and make it more luxury-oriented starting in the next couple of years."

They'd reached the building by the time what little luggage they'd brought was unloaded and went through customs. During all this, they could see Freja and Jeanie, on the other side of the small terminal, separated from them only by some dividers. The pair were spending their time looking at their newly arrived friends, looking out at the jet they'd taxied up in, and then back at the five in bewilderment.

"Don't ask, slut, I just found out myself this morning," Alexa stated in Danish, pre-empting Freja's question as she walked up and gave her best friend and soulmate a close hug. Freja sighed in loud relief, so very thankful that the cavalry had arrived. Jeanie was already hugging Alex and trying not to cry. Whatever had happened to the two of them, it had really put them through the emotional wringer.

"Hey now, it's fine," Mike said, hugging both girls to him gently, his huge arms giving them both a sense of safety every girl there could relate to. "What's happened has happened, and now we're going help you girls fix it."

"I ams not so sure it can be fixed," Freja rasped, composing herself as she hugged Karen.

"Oh, of course it can," Valentina said soothingly as she hugged the pair next. "I know you two now, you've got this. You just needed some backup, that's all. And who better than your best friends, right?"

Freja and Jeanie both looked at her with glassy eyes and nodded, still trying to smile.

"You are right, Miss Prospero, of course," Freja replied. "We are just very tired and... what is the phrasing... dragged out."

"Yeah," Jeanie sighed. "Pardon my French, but I feel like cat shit on linoleum. We really screwed up, guys. And to make it worse, we are so very completely flat broke. I think we have about ten bucks in our bank account, after sinking everything into this little adventure."

"Wow, you blew through all your camgirl money already?" Alexa asked, giving them a wry look. "That's impressive."

"It was not just this that blew through the money," Freja pointed out while they all began walking toward the exit, as the two wives kept occasionally glanced back at the plane. "There was Christmas and we have been doing the splurging because our spirits were so high. We did not think this could fail."

"And it won't," Karen assured her. "You just had a false start, darling. We're here and we will see this through with you."

"Thank you, Karen," Jeanie said warmly, hugging the woman she admired most in the world.

"So then," Mike announced, stopping everyone on the sidewalk under some trees while he ordered some transportation and waited on the luggage. "We will begin strategizing the day after tomorrow. We are in no rush. In the meantime, I am willing to bet that everyone, especially Freja and Jeanie, could use some relaxation and a chance to unwind."

"This is sounding good," Freja agreed. "If you had not come down in your mystery plane, we might have been sleeping on the streets of Los Angeles tonight. We spent our last cash to come meet you here in Napa, it was a nine-hour drive with bad traffic. Yes, we are rather tired."

"For the rest of this little adventure, you have no expenses to worry about," Mike said firmly. "Kar and I will handle that. Your job is to relax, recover, psych yourselves up, and get ready for round two, understand?"

The girls nodded. They were almost trembling with relief, now that their friends were here.

"Excellent," Mike said as Karen received the luggage and tipped the porter. "We've reserved four rooms as the Hotel Arquero for tonight before we head on to other business."

"Mistress?" Val asked quietly, moving in close to speak to Karen. "Did he say four rooms?"

Karen nodded. "Yes, darling. One for Freja and Jeanie, who are absolutely exhausted and demoralized, one for my son and my little sister, one for Michael and I, and one for you."

Valentina blushed. "Mistress, not that I object, per se, to the idea of my own room, but wouldn't it be something of a waste? Couldn't I just sleep on a fold-out couch in your room?"

The bronze-haired goddess smiled warmly. "First, I doubt the Arquero has fold-out furniture, my dear. It is too high-end for that. Secondly, since I can write this trip off by visiting and doing some business at the wineries, it means I need to account for expenses versus number of people who came along. And since you came along, my accountants and family would expect me to make sure you were roomed properly."

Val seemed somewhat confused. "They would rather you spend money than save money?"

"Appearances are everything with my family sometimes, Miss Prospero, to my eternal regret," Karen sighed. "If I'm going to bring you as an assistant, I'm expected to provide for you as such. Not to mention the fact that if you stayed in Michael's and my room with us, questions would be asked about our proclivities and relationship with you. I only just got the jackals to accept Alex and Alli's romance last October, so I'd rather spend the money on a bedroom for you than have them sniffing around about us."

"Okay, that's totally fair," Val said, understanding. "Do I have a nice room?"

"Very nice, no doubt," Karen lilted, winking. "It probably won't have a Jacuzzi in it, so you'll just have to join Michael and I in ours next door."

"What is it with you people and Jacuzzis?" Val sighed, shaking her head.

***

In the dorm showers, some decades earlier...

There were some privacy stalls in the dorm, along with open showers for those not so inclined to modesty and preferring expediency. Karen and Jenny were now wedged into a stall together, the thin, green vinyl curtain drawn shut, and had not yet made any attempts at actually showering. As the thin, yet noisy and rather sharp streams of water inundated them, Karen was sitting crabbed up against the wall of the stall, her legs spread wide, and trying not to grunt loudly. Jenny was somehow on her side, but with her lower half almost riding up the tiled back wall, her face between her lover's legs as she sucked hungrily on Karen's pussy.

Karen's hands were tangling in Jenny's wet blonde hair, kneading and flexing while her hips pumped against the blonde's face. Tingling heat blossomed through her body and she strained in the confined space, her teeth clenched as she fought off a scream, while Jenny's wicked tongue drove her wild.

Jenny almost choked as Karen crammed her face against her pussy, cumming hard, squirting in her lover's mouth and down her throat. Jenny ignored her windpipe seizing up and kept sucking and licking, trying to make Karen scream. Karen ground against her with fiendish strength for an alarming amount of time before collapsing back against the stall's partition wall, panting heavily. Jenny pulled away from Karen's blossoming cunt, trying to get her breath back without hacking and coughing in an unladylike manner.

Their eyes met as they both breathed, chests heaving. Jenny's face glistened with cum, despite the water cascading down on her. Her mouth was open, like Karen's, and her weary tongue hung out, so she could get air into her lungs. Slowly, the blonde shuffled forward, and Karen pulled her in, kissing her deeply. She tasted herself on Jenny's mouth and they moaned through their kiss, not caring now if anyone heard them. Jenny settled into Karen, their wet, slippery bodies fitting together perfectly as they expressed their deep needs.

1...45678...17