Mike & Karen Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm somewhat sorry it's a lie," Jenny added. "I wouldn't mind knocking Pullman on her-"

"Penrose!" the dean snapped, scowling at the blonde girl. "That is enough of that talk! Three days' detention!"

"Yes, ma'am," Jenny said in a mellow voice, curtsying gracefully.

Clarkson looked at the young teacher. "Finish these studies and get them back to their dorms. We have devotionals directly after dinner. About your business now."

She turned and walked out of the tiny building, closing the door behind her. Mrs. Haigler moved over to the window and watched the dean's retreating form for almost a minute before exhaling loudly and then looking at her charges. "She's gone. You two sure know how to keep life interesting."

"And I can't believe you lied to the dean, ma'am." Jenny laughed.

"I didn't exactly lie, she just wasn't specific in her questions," the teacher reasoned as she joined them at the table, sitting down. "She asked me if I could account for your whereabouts, and I could. Just because it happened to be over on the trail behind the north lawn before you made it back here is irrelevant. I knew where you were the whole time. And technically, she asked how long I'd been here, not you two."

"Nice dodge of the Seventh Commandment, ma'am!" Jenny laughed.

"Ninth Commandment, Jen," Karen corrected, smirking.

"Whatever, you slappy egghead," Jenny sighed, waving dismissively before looking back at her teacher. "Thank you, ma'am, for your help. When Kat and I set this whole thing up to deal with Pullman once and for all, you provided us with a perfect alibi. How can we repay you?"

"I'm sure I will think of something in due course, you vixens," Mrs. Haigler purred, smiling warmly at her two favourite students. "Meanwhile, let's finish this Chaucer, shall we?"

"Poo," Jenny mumbled as she turned her attention toward the dreary fourteenth-century prose.

***

The back of a car, the small town of Bradley Stoke in Gloucestershire, the present...

"Mmmm, yes, lovey, just like that..." Jenny sighed as she leaned back and kept her legs wide, watching as an equally naked Wesley lay on his stomach and lapped at her aching pussy. "That feels so good..."

Wesley used his thumbs to keep her pussylips pulled apart while he flicked his tongue against her clit or snaked it around the nub in wet circles before sliding back inside her. Thank goodness she'd remembered to tint the windows this time; she had a habit of forgetting to.

"Ahhhh, yes, you remember what I told you, good boy," she murmured, using her cellphone to record what her manservant was doing to her. She undulated her hips against his mouth, the sensual movement looking wonderful on her camera. She had dedicated herself her whole life to looking as erotic as possible when she made love, and she could admit to herself, only recently, that she had done it because of Kat. Even without her beloved friend in her life lo these past three decades, she wanted to be erotic the way she remembered being with Kat.

She shivered at the admission to herself. Wesley thought it was his oral technique and redoubled his efforts, much to Jenny's delight. She moaned and reached down to clutch the back of his head, pressing her hips forward against his face and grinding in circles.

Jenny bucked and shuddered, groaning through her first orgasm, bathing his face in her ecstasy. She bit her fingernail, the phone clattering out of her hand and landing on the seat. Wesley's tongue snaked deeper inside her, the way he knew she wanted when she was cumming. He'd been told the countess was nearly fifty, but she had the vitality of a woman two decades younger, and the sex drive of a demon.

"Okay... okay..." she sighed, knotting her fingers in his brown hair. "Remove those pants and get up here, mister!"

Wesley knelt and unbuckled his pants, sliding them off quickly, followed by his shirt. Jenny, meanwhile, had leaned up and removed her blouse and bra, shucking them aside and then repositioning herself, reclining in the flattened back seat of her Aston. Wesley knew what to do, wiggling over her lovely body until his hips were positioned over her face. He was erect already, and she took hold of his cock and effortlessly slid it down into her mouth.

He was bracing his hands against the ceiling with his eyes closed, reveling in the feel of his hard shaft sliding back and forth in her wet, silky mouth. She hummed, vibrating her lips around him and making the young man shudder and moan. He knew she had no intention of making him cum yet (and he didn't dare), but she might edge him a few times before letting him fuck her. And Wesley had no problem with this.

The only drawback to this position, from Jenny's point of view, was that Wesley was uncircumcised and has a goodly amount of foreskin, meaning she had to go to the trouble of constantly shoving the flaps of skin back to get at his bulbous head. It was a minor inconvenience, certainly, and she'd made certain that he understood the need for immaculate hygiene if he intended to keep fucking her.

She moaned as she fondled her breasts while bobbing her head back and forth along his length, and she was already squirming, because her pussy was so wet. She wanted a good fucking before resuming the trudge to Tewkesbury. And if Wesley played his cards right, she would let him do it again tonight in the hotel where she planned to stay.

She opened her eyes, gazing up into his as she pulled him out of her mouth and slid her tongue slowly around the tip of his cock. Her normally elegant hair was a bit of a mess by now, but she'd no doubt have it back in place perfectly before they went on the road again. She always looked immaculate, wherever she went.

Without warning, she plunged him back down into her mouth, deep-throating him effortlessly. Wesley gasped and pushed with his hips, and Jenny didn't flinch, determined to drive him wild. She pinched and tugged at her nipples, the delicious sting making her wetter still. She wouldn't blame him if he slept for the rest of the trip, because she intended to fuck this boy stupid.

"Okay, big boy," she breathed, her brown eyes glinting as she pulled him out of her mouth again and wiggled around into a new position, her legs once again spread wide. "Now get down there and give me what I need..."

Wesley nodded and moved back down her body, bracing himself over her. Breathing heavily, Jenny reached down and pulled her pussylips wide with two fingers, the other hand still molesting her breasts. Bracing himself on one hand, Wesley used the head of his pulsing cock, sliding it up and down her opening, teasing her, and tapping it against her clit until she was almost whining. He'd done this often enough that he knew exactly what she wanted. Some days, she was much more dominant than this, often riding on top of him, even introducing him to a new position called the 'Amazon'. But today, in these somewhat snug quarters, she just wanted to be fucked. He wouldn't disappoint her.

Jenny sighed loudly as he pushed slowly into her, finally burying him all the way up to the hilt. Despite her age, her pussy was wonderfully tight, or so he assumed, because he'd only ever fucked one other girl aside from the countess, a housemaid back in Heatherly named Maddy. He held still inside her for several seconds, letting her enjoy the feel of him. Her hands eventually made their way to his behind and pulled down, shoving him in deeper still. They both grunted at the rough penetration, and she kept him pulled tightly against her. He began pumping with his hips, her wet pussy making delightful noises around him.

"Ahhhh, yes..." she whispered, craning her neck up and nuzzling her face against his chest as he hovered over her. Her eyes were closed, but she'd begun thrusting back, her rhythm matching his perfectly. This woman knew how to fuck, and maximize pleasure for both herself and her partner. "Gnnn, right there, yesssss..."

Wesley thrust and pumped the way she'd taught him, and she responded the way she was supposed to, which encouraged him. He was often self-conscious about these times she fucked him in public, but if it meant he wouldn't get to fuck her otherwise, he was just going to take that chance. After all, they hadn't been caught yet. A few close calls, but they didn't seem to bother her.

"Gnnnn, push yourself up a little higher, love," she whispered, nipping at the skin of his pec. "Rise up a little higher inside me and- ohhh, yes, right there! Good! Good!"

He'd propped himself up a little farther and was now sliding over a spot inside her that always gave her incredible thrills. They didn't have long, and if he did this right, she would cum quickly, and hard, just what she needed. She squeezed her pussy around him, her hips writhing. She'd taken her arms off his back to give him freedom to move and thrust, and her hands were now back on her large breasts, squeezing them and making her groan loudly.

Jenny could sense Wesley's arms tiring, and she pulled him down to her, his comforting weight on her now. He kept thrusting, picking up the pace and her fingers flexed on his back, nails pressing into the flesh. She hissed in his ear, encouraging him to go faster. She felt the liquid, tingling heat in her core growing, ready to blossom through her.

"Mum," Wesley grunted, pressing with his toes as he strained, his back arching. "I'm... I'm gonna..."

Jenny wrapped her legs tightly around his hips, indicating she had every intention of him cumming inside her. Some days she did, some days she didn't, and he would either cum in her mouth, or often on her tits. But today, she wanted to feel his cum inside her. So be it.

He groaned loudly and thrust hard, shaking as his cock throbbed and began spurting cum inside her. Jenny keened and writhed, her hips fluttering and her pussy gripping him fiendishly as she climaxed. Before she was ready, she wailed and shuddered through another orgasm, making sure she'd milked him completely of his spunk.

She flopped back on the car seats, her arms and legs uncurling from around Wesley, while he breathed heavily and lowered himself on top of her gently, enjoying her plush softness beneath him. They lay there for some time, just enjoying their shared post-orgasmic bliss. Jenny kept her eyes closed, her hand stroking up and down the boy's back slowly.

"Now I feel like I can get on with my day," she sighed finally. "So, lovey, turn around and let's clean one another up, shall we?"

Wesley nodded wearily and slowly turned himself around so that he was lying down her body. They rolled onto their sides and Jenny opened her legs, allowing him access. She shivered as he pushed his tongue inside her, starting to lap up their mingled cum. Jenny, meanwhile, took his softening cock into her mouth, shivering in delight at the taste of her own cum mingled with his on her tongue. She never tired of the taste of her own cum mingling with her lover's. It was heaven.

Once they were both free of cum, they pulled themselves apart and Jenny smiled as she sat cross-legged, patting his arm. "Well done, love," she said cheerfully. "I knew I kept you around for a good reason."

"I... appreciate the sentiment, mum, but doesn't that make me sound like... well, a whore?" he asked rather sheepishly.

Jenny laughed. "My dear boy, why don't you apply that brain of yours to being good at something else in my service if you object to such a moniker? I've given you the more palatable title of my swain, but in essence, yes, I employ you to fuck me. But I have never been so coarse as to refer to you as a whore, or any other approximation thereof."

Wesley sighed. "You're right, mum, I'm sorry. You've always been very good to me."

Jenny shrugged. "I'm obligated to be, I promised your uncle, after all. Now let's get dressed, we have probably been parked for a suspiciously long time already. We'd best leg it."

They dressed themselves and Jenny climbed back in the front seat, using the mirror to fix her makeup and her hair while Wesley started righting the back seat. She was just fixing her lipstick when there was a tap at the tinted window.

Jenny unconcernedly lowered the driver's window and glanced up at the constable who was staring down at her. "How can I help you, officer?"

The woman in the blue uniform seemed rather humourless. "Pardon, ma'am, but I noticed that the vehicle had been parked for quite some time. Ran the plates and thought I should come and check on you."

"I see," Jenny mused. "And who do the plates belong to, if one might inquire?"

The constable frowned, not sure if the blonde woman was messing with her, asking such an odd question. "I... they belong to someone from Devonshire."

"Goodness, that's a distance," Jenny said. "Any idea whom?"

The officer's cheeks went slightly pink, finding this person impertinent. "If you must know, the plates were traced back to Lady Jennifer Penrose, the Countess of Greymoor."

"Posh," Jenny quipped, smiling. "Will there be anything else then, constable?"

"I..." the officer said before flushing angrily. "Ma'am, step out of the car, please."

Here we go, again... Wesley said, staying in the back seat and shaking his head.

Jenny obligingly opened the door and stepped out of the vehicle, sighing as the wind quickly undid her hair again. "I have done as requested, officer. Do you need to strip-search me?"

The woman coloured and then stuck her head down inside the expensive vehicle. She looked around, noticing Wesley finally, and then inhaling deeply as she smelled something.

"What is that smell in the car?" the officer almost demanded.

Jenny shrugged. "We were eating pizza not so long ago."

"It doesn't smell like just pizza in there."

"It was Domino's pizza," Jenny added.

The constable squeezed her eyes shut for a moment. "Do you know there's a young man in the back seat?"

"Well, I should hope so," Jenny said, putting her hands on her hips. "He was in the vehicle when I absconded with it from Devonshire, after all."

"So you admit that you stole the car from Lady Greymoor?" the officer pressed, hoping she was getting somewhere finally.

"How, exactly, does one steal their own car?" Jenny asked, her eyebrow raised. "Is this a Gloucester thing?"

The officer looked at her, rather dumbfounded. Jenny rolled her eyes. "I am Countess Greymoor, constable. There's no need to turn puce. I am on my way to Tewkesbury, to sign some property deals, and then speeding back to Heatherly as fast as the law allows. Would you care to see my ID?"

"Why... why didn't you just say that to begin with?" the woman asked, still bewildered.

Jenny shrugged again. "I thought I would try to liven up this dismal little burg with some mystery. Now you get to go and tell your commanding officer that you thought the Countess of Greymoor stole her own vehicle. Sounds fun, what?"

"I think... I think we're done here, ma'am," the officer sighed, backing up. "Enjoy your stay in Tewkesbury."

Jenny waved pleasantly and smiled before her expression went sour and she clambered back into the vehicle. "Ugh, that cow," she muttered, using the mirror again. "My hair is a mess again, thanks to her..."

She turned and looked into the back seat, where Wesley sat quietly. "As for you, my hero, you can take this pizza and drop it in the bin over there. If people are mistaking the smell of our sex for Domino's, it needs to go. Now."

"Yes, mum," he said hastily, gathering up the remains of lunch, opening his door and rushing to throw the refuse out. Jenny fixed her hair again, having it back in its customary chignon before Wesley was even returned to his seat.

"Excellent," she announced as she turned the vehicle on and pulled around to begin exiting the parking lot and leaving this dismal little widening in the road behind. "You might as well nap while you can, Rip Van Winkle; we only have another few hours before we reach our destination, and I have quenched the fire in my loins for now. I'll wake you in due course."

"Yes, mum," he said obediently, settling back into the seat and nodding off virtually immediately, beginning to snore.

Must be nice to have no blood flowing to your brains... Jenny thought darkly as she got back on the road and started heading north, leaving the horrid little settlement of Bradley Stoke behind her.

Tewkesbury awaited.

***

A posh club in Perth's Swan Valley, Australia, January 1990...

Some years had passed and while the shadow of her beloved Kat had never truly left Jenny, her father had proven damnably right in that she recovered from her utter devastation and life went on. Now she was celebrating her twentieth birthday, or rather, she was marking it again. She'd gotten through her family's tedious little fete back at the homestead up the hill and was now out partying with her friends.

On the patio of a posh beachfront club, she was dancing gaily with several ladies, making sure that the men who were also around got a good view. She was feeling very flirty tonight, and even quite horny. While almost all of her gal pals would happily accommodate these frequent urges of hers, tonight, she thought she wanted a cock, rather than pussy. Yes, a good solid dick sounded just splendid!

She was wearing snug jeans with a fashionably high waist, and above that, a frilly bra over which she wore a loose-fitting halter, the straps of which slipped off her shoulders. At the insistence of her friends, she'd even donned some of the gaudy Day-Glo plastic jewelry they all seemed so fond of and had teased her hair out to a shocking amount of volume.

They were all currently gyrating and grinding to the wildly popular song 'Express Yourself' by Madonna in the middle of the deck that was the club's outside dance floor, the summery Perth night perfect for a party.

"Couple of those boys're really likin' your show, Jen," said her friend Gina, smiling slyly in the direction of a group of young wolves who were sitting at the outdoor bar and ogling the girls, especially Jenny. "Not that I blame 'em."

"Hm, think they know I'm a countess?" Jenny mused, smirking and running her hands through her hair as she threw a large bump and grind in the direction of the boys.

"C'mon, everyone who's local knows that," laughed another friend, Claire. "But I don't recognize any of 'em, so maybe they're students here on break?"

"They don't look like Westerners," said another girl, laughing as she danced. "Look at the one with the popped collar."

"As long as one of them has a decent, functioning dick, then I don't care where they're from," Jenny said, smiling slyly at her friends as she turned away from the boys. "I plan to make a proper birthday of this."

"I dunno how you manage to be so posh and still such a slut!" laughed Gina gaily as she danced with her friends. "But I love it."

"The way Jen's dancin', you know they're all crackin' fat," Claire said. "They don't all look bodgy, so maybe there's one'r two worth a whirl, right?"

"A girl can hope," Jenny agreed. There were maybe ten of the blokes, all sitting near the bar, and all staring rather blatantly at the antics of Jenny and her friends. Not that she minded, since that was exactly what she was hoping for. How else was she going to get laid?

Angie, one of the girls, lit a cigarette and took a long drag before passing it to Claire. She offered it to Jen, who refused, shaking her head.

"I'm amazed you don't smoke, Jen," Gina said, taking the cigarette. "You're the biggest party girl I know, even if you're the posh bird."

"I have enough vices as is, girls, and made a promise to myself that I would never take up the habit," Jenny announced in a firm tone.

And more importantly, to someone else I vowed I would never disappoint, ever again.