Mike & Karen Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y'gotta... you've gotta cum soon, big guy," she panted, sweat streaming down her writhing form. "I've got maybe another in me and then I'm tapping out. You're gonna kill me."

Mike nodded and resumed his strong thrusts, pushing deep inside. Mona clamped her hand over her mouth as she squealed, shaking again like she was having a seizure. Mike's arms held her tight and the huge man grunted, finally letting go and pumping his cum deep into her. Janet was still getting the whole thing on tape, and it was a minor miracle she wasn't fingering herself. Her pussy was nearly as sloppy a mess as her friend's.

Mona seemed to have passed out, her eyes closed and her body limp. Her head was turned to the side, and the only sign of her being alive at all was the rising and falling of her breasts. Well, that and her pussy still clenching rhythmically around Mike's cock, but that wasn't immediately visible from the outside. Janet kept filming, knowing how Mona would want this recorded for herself- slow pans up and down her sweat-slicked body, showing her exquisite exhaustion. Not only was it erotic, but if Mona wanted to try to animate a scene like this, she'd have a good model to work from. Janet wasn't as good with a camera, but the basics were still there. Mona had instructed her well.

Mona finally stirred, sighing quietly. Mike let her come back to life at her own pace, not wanting to jolt her. He was perfectly content where he was for now. She put her hands on top of his and turned her head to smile at him contentedly.

"Mmmm, hope you don't have to be anywhere soon," she purred, kissing his nose. "Because I doubt I'm gonna be able to move for a bit."

"Guess I'm your prisoner until further notice," Mike replied, squeezing her breasts and making her giggle.

"God, you two are disgusting," Janet sighed, shaking her head. "Can I turn off the camera before the lens just fucking melts from all the cute? Now we know what Snow White and Prince Florian's honeymoon looked like..."

"Oh, shut up, you slut," Mona snickered, sitting up finally, her knees on either side of Mike's hips and still impaled on him. She stretched her arms over her head and squeak-yawned before shuddering and giggling suddenly as Mike's member touched something deep inside her. Janet, despite her protests, kept filming while Mona leaned forward and braced herself on Mike's powerful thighs and took a deep breath. With a grunt, she slowly pulled herself off his enormous, still rigid cock, which finally left her with a gooey, loud 'pop!' sound. Mona squeaked and shivered before hastily grabbing a towel she'd put on the floor beside her, pushing it against her pussy before she began leaking all over the place.

"Dayum," she sighed, taking a deep breath. "I'm glad I've got you for a tag-team partner, Remington. I dunno how you did it on your own."

Janet shook her head. "I wasn't the only one, just the first. Bastard would've killed me too, if I'd been on my own. Haven't you noticed girls around campus walking funny since the semester began?"

"Why am I letting you two talk about me like I'm not here?" Mike muttered, slowly moving himself up to rest on his elbows while he looked at them both.

"Oh, don't be such a diva," Janet replied as Mona dutifully turned around and leaned down over his glistening cock, starting to kill, lick and suck their mingled cum off him. "You just got laid, didn't you? And you didn't even have to buy her dinner, just prove you know animation better than she does."

"If truff..." Mona agreed, nodding while she bobbed up and down on him, her cheeks bulging like a chipmunk's before coming up and taking a breath. "Well, maybe not better than me. He may just know it weirder than I do."

"Hey, at least he's staying true to type, then," Janet quipped, making them both burst into giggles.

Mike just shook her head and sighed. Girls were crazy.

***

Blackwell Manor, the present...

"And what are you so eagerly researching on your tablet?" Alex queried as he strolled into the bedroom he shared with his wife. Alexa was sitting back on the huge bed, propped up against many soft pillows, with her cat Morgenmuffel in her lap. She seemed to be tapping and scrolling through pictures intently.

"Cosplay ideas," she replied, her eyes never leaving the screen. "If I'm goin' to this nerd convention, I wanna slay it."

"Well, you'd have a lock on insanely hot blonde characters, no doubt," he chuckled as he walked by and went to check on his crabs, Blurgle and Grundle. He made sure they had enough water and food before going to sit on the edge of the bed and watch his aunt. "Gottny good ideas so far?"

"I found one that really appealed," she answered, calling up a folder from her gallery and handing the tablet to Alex. "Whaddya think, big man? Would you be willing to walk around with me on your arm if I'm rockin' that outfit?"

Alex began perusing the pictures she'd saved so far, considering and nodding. "Ms. Marvel from the Eighties. Nice. She's got your rack, and all the blonde hair. That's a good choice. Easy to make, for sure. We could measure you and whip that up in a day, no problem."

"Do you wanna help me come up with ideas?" she asked, holding Morgenmuffel and stroking his jowls and chin with her fingers, sending the furball into purring fits of ecstasy. "You're good at this stuff, after all."

"Sure," he said easily, settling onto the bed beside her. Alexa snuggled into him, resting her head on his shoulder and watching while he did his thing. "So, d'you wanna have cosplay outfits for just certain times of day or competitions, or do you wanna be in outfits throughout the Con?"

"I... don't know," Alexa replied. "Hadn't thought of it that way, to be honest. Do other people spend the entire convention in their outfits?"

"Sure, there are some diehards who do," Alex answered. "But if you wanna wow them all weekend, y'might wanna have a casual outfit or two that's easy to walk around in. Liiiiiike..."

Alex did a quick search and showed her the result. "This is an anime character called 'Galko-chan'. She's built like you, same hair and eyes, and the outfit is dead simple and easy to wear. Best part is that everyone'll still recognize it as a cosplay, but you are going easy on yourself."

"Oh, wow, yeah," she said quietly, nodding as he saved several pictures to her cosplay gallery. "So if that's what I walk around in just casually, what else can I do for real cosplay?"

Alex showed her something. Alexa's eyes widened. "How the Hell did I not think of that? Put that in the folder. That'd be really easy to make too, wouldn't it?"

He grinned. "I think showing off your insane figure precludes the need to come up with really complex outfits for you to wear. Do you want a complex one, or are we gonna err on the side of sexy?"

He did some more searching. "Here's another easy one, a high school cheerleader outfit, but you get to carry an awesome, girly chainsaw around."

She smirked. "Ooh, and wear my hair in cute ponytails. I'm in. Do I get to wear a wax head that looks like yours on my belt?"

"I'm sure mom'd be more than happy to see you wearing my head on your belt," Alex laughed. "Do you want a Galadriel outfit?"

Alexa considered. "Well, yeah, but... do I have to tape down my tits to make it look legit?"

Alex shrugged. "The books never said elves weren't stacked, did they? All we know was that the older the elves were, the mightier they were, and tall. Maybe Galadriel had tits, she just dressed in modest amounts of diaphanous material to not violate any dress codes, right? She's Galadriel, who's gonna say no to her?"

She giggled. "Only you could make an argument about Galadriel being built like a porn star sound reasonable. Can we keep looking?"

"Nothin' I'd rather do," Alex said easily, continuing the search for his wife's cosplay outfits. And he was telling the truth, at this very moment, there was nothing he would rather do.

It was gonna be a good nerd convention.

***

A dorm room, some three decades earlier...

Mike was standing in a corner of his room, looking at his bookshelf and pondering what he felt like reading. He'd finished all his studying, and was actually well ahead of the game in that regard. At this point, his professors were consulting him about certain aspects of the subjects they were teaching, usually about the math involved, or for his insane intuitive leaps and lateral thinking. But that was behind him for the night, and he could now relax. He'd called his parents earlier and told them his decision about going to Lucerne in favour of going to Seoul to represent Canada in the Olympics.

"Michael, you don't need to feel bad about your decision," his mother had assured him over the phone. He was talking to her, but he knew that everyone else would be behind her, listening in and bursting with excitement. "We may not understand your black hole work, but we're still incredibly proud of you. Not everyone's son can rock the world of science, can they?"

"I guess," he'd allowed. He knew they'd be supportive, they always were. And they meant it. "It's just a lot easier to cheer when I'm being televised, right?"

"We'll be cheering when you go to Barcelona," Anne said warmly. "It's up to you to not mess up the schedule by making another amazing scientific discovery, isn't it?"

"I'll bet there isn't even a medal for your black hole stuff, is there?" Connor had teased from just behind his mother.

"There is, in fact, it's called a Nobel Prize," Mike pointed out, laughing. "And it comes with a cash prize that'd allow mom and dad to retire."

"Then have fun in Switzerland, egghead!" Connor cackled. "Make sure you buy me a Nintendo with your prize money!"

It had been a very gratifying call. It would be some days before he'd made enough to afford another long-distance card, but he would wait. He'd gotten all the important things out of the way on that call. He missed his family terribly, even if he didn't exactly miss Kapuskasing as a whole. The tiny town of some thousands was just too small for him. He had too many ambitions, and wanted to know too many things. They'd done what they could for him, but Toronto was where he needed to be.

And side-by-side with Karen Gordon, he'd put the university on the map, rocking the physics world to its core. The top brass at Oxford, Caltech, even MIT were insanely jealous. It felt good. And he had no intention of letting up.

He was trying to decide between The Silmarillion and a book from the Doc Savage series when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in, Heyman," he said casually, still weighing his options. He knew both books inside and out, of course, but which would be more gratifying to lose himself in tonight?

"How'd you know it was me?" Lisa asked as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

He looked over at her and smiled. "You have a tiny knock, and you knock three times, followed by a quick pause and then one more. It's your signature."

"My knock isn't tiny, it's just... subtle," Lisa objected, wrinkling her nose as she stood by the door. She looked around the room. It was meant to be a double berth, but Mike was so damn big that it was impractical to room anyone with him. It benefited the university to meet his needs in this regard, since they had high expectations of what he'd achieve on their behalf. The recent success of the Calabi-Yau compactification experiments illustrated this admirably. To that end, he had a double room to himself. His enormous bed that Karen had bought for him some weeks back as a thank-you for his assistance with the Beijing scam took up nearly half the floor. The rest was occupied by a desk he studied at and bookshelves. The only décor seemed to be endless plastic models and various artworks on the walls, some of which was Mona's. "'sides, I didn't come here to have my knock critiqued, I came to apologize."

"What do you need to apologize for?" he queried, looking at the books in his hands again.

Lisa fretted. "For... for telling you that dicks were gross. I'm sorry."

He looked over at her again. "Heyman, you're gay, you're allowed to think that the male member is gross."

"Oh, I think they are, I just shouldn't've said it," she said, shrugging. "And I've been told by three people I trust implicitly that yours isn't gross, so... uh... good job on having a pretty dick, I guess."

He tilted his head as he looked at her curiously. "Did Gordon put you up to this? Tell you to be civil and genteel and come over here and apologize?"

"No, oddly," Lisa replied, shaking her head. "Sounds like something she'd do, yeah, but this was not her. I just gotta not be mean, right?"

"Okay, well... apology accepted," Mike said simply. "Thank you."

"Good..." Lisa said before trailing off into silence, looking somewhat awkward. "Yeah... soooo, I'm sorry I insulted your dick, you're sorry you smacked me in the face with it, we're even-steven, right?"

Mike paused in his book decision and looked at her levelly. "Why would I be sorry I smacked you? You were being a brat."

"Hey, I apologized, didn't I?" Lisa protested, frowning. "That's how this works! I apologize, you do too, and then everything's good."

"I get why you're over here," he laughed, putting the books back on the shelf and turning to look down at her, his laser-blue eyes glinting with amusement. "You're bent out of shape because I realigned your neurons, and you want an apology so that at least you're not the only one at fault."

"Hey now!" Lisa snapped, trying to be angry, but knowing she was losing this logic war. "There's plenty of blame to go around!"

"Britain didn't apologize to Germany for pummeling it in World War Two," Mike pointed out. "Germany got what it had coming."

"I am not Germany!" she hissed, leaning forward slightly, her hands balled up in little fists at her side. "I came over and complimented your dick and this is how you repay me?"

Mike raised an eyebrow, trying to ascertain what was going on in the little lunatic's mind. In some ways, it was even harder than with Gordon, and she was nuts. Lisa swallowed as he towered over her and tried to stand up taller. It didn't help.

"Heyman, you know perfectly well that me apologizing for braining you with my hardon is not gonna fix anything, so what exactly are you doing here?"

She was silent for some second before she sighed. "I... I did come to apologize," she confessed finally. "I just lose my nerve around you because you're so damn big and... you-ish."

"You know you don't need to be afraid of me, right?" he queried, wanting to make sure that wasn't part of the issue here. He was ninety-nine percent sure it wasn't, but it never hurt to check. "I could never be a threat to you, Lisa."

"I know," she said in a quiet voice, nodding. She was looking at his feet. Each of them was bigger than her head. "It's just... you're always gonna intimidate everyone, Mike, one way or another. That's just how you were made. It's not on you to adapt, it's on the rest of us to."

"So I scare you and your way of dealing with it is to get obstreperous and try to make me apologize as a power move?" he reasoned. He thought about that for a moment and then nodded and smiled. "I can see that."

She blinked at him. "You can?"

He shrugged. "You know how little dogs get really angsty around much larger dogs and spend all their time barking and trying to bite them? They just get a little unreasonable because they don't know what to do. Not that you're a dog, mind."

"No, I get it, and you're probably right," she admitted. "I guess you being you just throws me off because you're so much bigger than life."

"You room with Gordon, Lisa," Mike pointed out. "You've got almost more experience than anyone else when it comes to living with mythical figures."

"Don't remind me," the redhead muttered. "But I did come over to apologize. I guess I... I got rambunctious because sometimes I feel weirdly left out."

Mike said nothing, compelling her to elaborate further. Damn him. She blushed. "I... you've been having sex with Janet for months, and now you're doin' it with Mona, so I'm the odd one out."

"Heyman, you're a lesbian," Mike said, somewhat bewildered. "You don't want sexual gratification from me at all."

"What's that got to do with anything?" she groused, blushing. "I... I've heard you tell Janet how pretty she is, and the same to Mona. I don't think you've ever told me I'm pretty."

Mike closed his eyes for a moment and shook his head as if to clear it. What was she on about? "Since when do you need validation of your appearance from a man? Or even want it? We've just been over this- you're gay."

"That doesn't mean it isn't nice to hear," she said, almost stomping her foot. "Even if it's from the other team, a compliment about being pretty is still a compliment, DeBourne. Okay, my boobs are really tiny, and maybe I'm on the skinny side, and maybe my butt's a little flat, but I'm not Anne Shirley, right? I mean... I'm at least cute, aren't I?"

Mike sighed before moving closer to her, a single stride being all that was necessary. Lisa goggled up at him, now completely cast in his shadow, since she barely reached his sternum. She swallowed again, and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest as he gazed down upon her, the eyes of a thunder god holding hers, his enormous form blocking out the light of the lamp somewhere behind him.

She felt more than saw his huge hand reach in and gently rest on the back of her neck. She could barely breathe as he leaned down and bent her backward so that she was resting in his hand. His gaze held hers, his handsome face framed by his lion's mane of golden blond hair. Blood howled in her ears like a sea tempest.

"Lisa Ruthelyn Heyman," he said in his molten caramel baritone that made women's knees weak, her own included. "You... are... beautiful."

Lisa drew in a breath, but felt a strange, mounting panic, her eyes widening.

*THUMMMP!*

Mike groaned and sank to the floor, doubled over and trembling. Lisa looked at him in shock before turning to open the door and speeding out of the dorm room and down the hall.

"Gnnnnn... probably had that... coming..." Mike grunted in pain to himself as he held his groin, everything yellow behind his eyes.

***

Another dorm room, on the other side of King's College Circle...

"Can you believe it?" Mona said, sounding very unamused as she sat cross-legged on the soft carpet. "This kid was determined that he was gonna get me to go out with him, and he was not taking no for answer."

"Did you scare him off by telling him you were currently doin' it with DeBourne?" Janet asked, smirking as she sat nearby. She'd done that exact thing more than a few times over the past semester in order to ward off unwelcome suitors.

"No, I didn't want to abuse that privilege," the black girl said, waving it off. "I told him I was dating Kar."

Janet burst out laughing while Karen just rolled her eyes and shook her head, playing her part in the little dramedy. They continued gossiping about the boys on campus when Mona paused and looked around. "Speaking of icky boys, where's Red?"

They both looked at Karen, who just shrugged. "Am I my lesbian's keeper?" she reasoned.

As if on cue, the door opened and Lisa hurried in, closing the door by leaning back against it, breathing rather heavily. She seemed pale, and there was a look of vague panic in her eyes, as if she'd done something really wrong and needed to hide from the cops.

"What's with you, babe?" Mona inquired, looking at Lisa curiously. "Is anything wrong?"

Lisa tried to control her breathing before she spoke, her eyes looking positively haunted. "I... I might've just kneed DeBourne in the nuts, really hard."

1...45678...10