Mike & Karen Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno how you live like this, Lexi," Aarie sighed, looking around as she sat in the jacuzzi. She was the shortest of the girls, so the water was up to her neck, whereas Alexa's breasts partially sat above the water when she got in. "It's no fair to have all this and look the way you do, y'know that, right?"

"It's still kinda all new to me, I gotta admit," the blonde goddess confessed, having settled into the water, now as naked as her bandmates. She didn't mind them staring at her body, she was used to it, after all. "Y'gotta remember, before I came home, I lived a mostly bohemian lifestyle with my mom, hopping around Europe. Sure, we were never hurting for money, but our life wasn't anything like this."

"Your sister and brother-in-law must be the most down-to-earth people to ever exist, living like this and still being as nice as they are," Charli murmured as she let her chosen jet massage her lower back. "I'd be some obnoxious, gigantic larva queen by now, pretty sure."

"I've seen how you boss around your little sister, you're already there," Danijela teased, making the other girls laugh while Charli splashed her. She settled back again once she'd weathered the assault. "God, this room smells just like a tropical greenhouse, Lexi. It must cost a fortune to power this gigantic place."

Alexa shrugged. "Yeah, it probably did, but Mike an' Kar are converting the whole operation to solar and wind as we speak, with backup generators. The place already gets its water from the artesian well and river running below the property, and I can't even keep track of the other ways they're bringin' it into the twenty-first century."

"Christ, your family built this mega-mansion here to take advantage of their own water source?" Kira mused. "Wasn't that over a century ago, though?"

The blonde girl shrugged again. "My family's good at thinking ahead. Centuries of practice."

Charli made a wry face. "Centuries?"

Alexa nodded. "The first Blackwell we can accurately trace our name back to appears as an Anglo-Saxon landowner and lord in the Domesday Book from 1086. I mean, our name was spelled Blacwaell back then, but ever since, we've been doing this sorta shit you see when you look around the place."

"It's so at odds with how you come across," Aarie said, shaking her head. "The whole gorgeous blonde goddess thing aside, you're such a regular girl. But here you are."

"I haven't wrapped my brain around it yet either," Alexa confessed. "And what scares me is that one day, my big sissy is gonna retire from the family's empire and leave it to me. And that's where I'm gonna need Alex more than ever. I may be a little more Blackwell-blooded than he is, but only a DeBourne can make my family behave. Mike's is Kar's weapon against her family often, because he terrifies them."

"Can't say as I blame 'em all," Charli grunted. "He is terrifying."

"Only if you don't know him a certain way," Kira quipped smugly. Everyone laughed and splashed her with water while Trilby entered, trundling a small cart with drinks on it. The girls all squealed in delight and thanked her profusely as she passed out the beverages before curtsying and making her exit, blushing at all the compliments and praise. Aarie was the only one drinking a non-alcoholic beverage, but the presentation in a dressed glass made her never want to leave. Pity she had a life to go back to. Stupid boyfriend...

"It was really nice of your sister to invite us to the housewarming," Danijela said, pointing at Alexa with her chalice of beer. The chalice didn't feel like normal glass, so she was being very careful. "Does she want us to perform?"

Alexa shook her head. "We've got the entertainment for that one covered. You're all guests. Buuut, there is another housewarming I'll let you in on..."

She told them about the naughty housewarming that followed the week after the official housewarming, and the girls were all incredibly amused.

"Don't get me wrong, it's not an orgy or bacchanal or anything like that," she explained. "A bunch of guys aren't gonna run a train on you."

"Damn," Danijela muttered, making Aarie and Kira snicker.

"But the entertainment will be rather risqué, and the themes of the evening. You're not required to dress up or down. But I'm pretty sure Kar'd let us perform at that one for a while."

Kira snickered. "I can't believe you're discussing an R-rated housewarming while you're buck naked in a jacuzzi, but you said tomorrow you and Alex are singing with the kids at church! I love it!"

"And I gotta admit, I'm more nervous about doin' that than I am about my first gig with you guys next Friday," Alexa sighed. "Alex is an old hand at this, I've never really done anything like it before. Sure, sat on the grass and played songs for the kids outside a little church in Denmark, but in front of a thousand Anglican parents in a cathedral? I hope I don't piss myself."

"Probably not your best look, but I won't bet on that," Charli agreed while the other girls snickered. "Still, can't imagine it not goin' well for you. Does the congregation know about you and Alex?"

"I think most of 'em do, yeah," Alexa mused, nodding. "No doubt a few got wind of it after the Christmas concert at the university when Alex outed us. But then we also had that li'l talk with the bishop last week, and he agreed to help us get the support of the elders and the church in general. So there's that. There's gonna be some jerks, of course, but hopefully they'll be an extreme minority."

"Still dealing with dickbags at the uni?" Aarie asked, sipping her drink.

"Yeah, but not for much longer," the blonde said. "I think Alex is done with them, and that's bad news for the dickbag crowd."

"Gotta admit, the thought of your nephew-husband taking bad guys down gives me a tingle," Danijela said, smirking. "Jesus, I need to get laid."

When they were all done laughing at Dani, Alexa asked them if they wanted to be guests at dinner. Not surprisingly, the answer was a resounding yes. The large dining room would be needed.

Theresa was already prepared, of course.

***

Later that evening...

"Well, there's my mighty husband," Karen lilted as she walked into the small study, smiling dreamily at the sight of Mike sitting in one of the chairs, his concentration bent on the piece of paper he seemed to be sketching on, the pencil pressed against his mouth currently. He looked up and smiled, putting aside whatever his project was and letting her clamber into his lap. She sat sideways and sighed contentedly, resting her head on his shoulder.

"You're fussing about Jenny, aren't you?" he suggested gently, putting his hand on top of hers. "You might fuss less if you told someone, you know."

"Telling you is enough, you know I never keep anything from you," she replied. "Well, almost never, only fun surprises."

"Jenny might have been one for me," Mike pointed out.

"It was your idea to invite her, silly, I never would have had the nerve if you hadn't instructed me to do it," she giggled, poking his nose. She was never happier than when she was in his lap. Well, maybe when she was lying beneath him, but that wasn't a thought for polite company, was it? "And while it might be somewhat cathartic, it's hardly raising my blood pressure. No, I want her to be a surprise for everyone, Michael. Alli, Alex, the girls... the mere thought of the surprise on their faces, it makes my heart soar."

"As it should, beautiful," Mike agreed, caressing her cheek and her shining bronze hair. She sighed lightly and nuzzled into the heavenly touch, her worries melting away. "You said Jenny loves surprises, and this will have Lisa, Janet, and Mona in tears."

"Not as much as seeing Alli again, but yes, they'll all be sniffling wrecks for a few minutes, especially Lisa, bless her," Karen mused. "So what were you studying so intently, my lord, before I rudely interrupted you to discuss my neuroses and co-opt your lap?"

Mike picked up the sketch pad he'd been using and handed it to his wife. Karen's eyes widened within seconds and she turned to look at him.

"Michael," she said in a quiet voice. "Do you think we could do this?"

He nodded. "We can certainly afford it, which means the only question is available labour. The plumbing can be worked out; we just need to bury a large, heated water tank that draws from the well. The rocks can be moved in without destroying everything, and the buildings can be made quickly and easily enough."

She looked at the plans again. "We could use local landscaping firms to help Dave and Tunde, and we'll get students from the campus, from the history and anthropology departments. We can get their professors to count the time spent as practicum learning because of historical accuracy."

"It's your property, Gordon," Mike said. "You give me the word and I will make this happen."

"No," she said in a quiet but firm voice, turning in to face him and putting her arms around his neck. "No, this is our property, Michael. Every bit as much yours as mine; I cannot have it any other way. I may be the nominal appointee of my family to its well-being, but... no, it needs to be ours. You are this place as much as I am."

Mike nodded slowly. "Let's build an onsen and teahouse, Kar. One of our legacies to this place."

Karen squealed and hugged herself to him, feeling chills run up and down her spine. They were going to have an onsen, a teahouse, and a warrior garden! She'd always wanted one here, and her brilliant husband had just showed her how to make it happen! She planted a huge kiss on his lips before smiling at him dreamily. "One of our legacies. It sounds so much more exciting that saying we converted the property to solar and wind, doesn't it?"

Mike chuckled. "I admit I'm excited about the solar thing. The thermochromic windows in the greenhouses and the solaria are a good start."

"And that one brace of solar panels and small wind turbine is working brilliantly for Jordan's cottage," Karen said, nodding. "Can a few solar panels heat this tank for the onsen?"

"We'll have to do the math, available wattage versus the amount of water that needs heating as it comes up, but I'm sure we can make it work," the huge blond man reasoned. "I'll see if Freja can come up with some nifty engineering tricks to help-"

"No cyclopentane," his wife interrupted, speaking in a firm voice as she held up a finger. "You saw what that little rotter did to my lawn with those damnable rockets of hers last week."

"I promise," Mike said easily, nodding. "Assuming no hitches, we could have the onsen up and running by early June, methinks."

"Good," Karen said, nodding. "But first..."

She left his lap and went to close the door to the study and locked it. She then turned and looked at him, smirking as she leaned back against the door. Mike watched her casually, smiling.

"Do I please you, good sir?" she asked her lyrical voice, sauntering toward him.

"You always have, Gordon," he said easily, and she knew he meant it. That didn't mean, of course, that she wasn't going to tease him about it.

"Even when I was so shamelessly exposing myself to you during our tender years as clueless students in the hallowed halls of the university?" she cooed as she undid a button on her pearlescent silk blouse.

"It was every bit as enthralling then as it is now," he replied, watching as she unbuttoned her blouse and gracefully pulled it from her shapely shoulders. Her brassiere was exposed, a black, lacy affair that exposed the tops of her large breasts and enhanced her already impressive cleavage. She walked around him slowly, a coy smile on her face as she dragged the shantung silk fabric of the blouse over his shoulders. She dropped it to the floor while she walked a short distance away and stopped, her back turned to him. One hand reached back and pulled down the subtle zipper at the back of her form-fitting black skirt before she slid it down with a wiggle, exposing her behind, and a tiny pair of black lace panties. She stepped out of the pool of her skirt, clad only in her bra, panties, sheer black stockings, and the heels she wore.

He watched intently as she reached up and undid the front clasp of her bra, nestled between her breasts. The material fell away, the garment now hanging limply on her shoulders. A simple shrug and it fell to the floor. She turned her head to smile at her husband, her hand already concealing her breasts as she slowly wheeled around to face him, prolonging the tease. She looked at him now, a smirk on her lips and her shining bronze hair falling around her lovely face. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she approached him again.

"And does the lord of the manor like what he sees?" she asked coyly, swaying back and forth slowly in front of him.

Mike simply nodded, knowing words were not equal to the task of expression his admiration for the lovely woman he was lucky enough to call his wife. Just shy of fifty, Karen was still incredibly fit, with a body that much younger women were insanely jealous of, and turned heads everywhere she went. She kept herself in great shape, still able to bend and contort herself in marvellous ways, do full splits, or pull her leg up straight beside her head and hold it there effortlessly. The last time, she'd done it for over half an hour.

She knelt in front of him now, and Mike had kept his massive legs open enough for her to easily sidle between them. Karen leaned in enough that her breasts were pressed into his pants when she removed her hands, so they were still concealed from his view prolonging the tease some more. Her sensual, graceful hands glided up his powerful thighs, arriving finally at his hips. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped the trousers deftly, requiring him to only lift his hips for a moment as she pulled the garment and the boxers beneath down. He felt her large, smooth, and warm breasts pressed against him now, teasing his cock, which began to respond in the predictable and desired manner while she kept her gaze locked with his.

Karen slowly moved her breasts from side-to-side, loving the feel of her husband's member swelling between the soft, large orbs. She'd never tired of the sensation, since she'd first done it to him over thirty years earlier. She lived for it, she craved it, the pleasure and ecstasy only she could give him. And she still craved what nobody else except him could give her. Her nipples, which were already hard when she'd come to see him, were tingling now, the brushing and pressing sending thrilling jolts up her nervous system, and making her deliciously wet. It took no effort on Mike's part to arouse his wife, and she loved it.

His titan manhood started to rise from between the warmth of her breasts, sending her heart thumping at the sight of it. She didn't deny herself; she leaned in and kissed the growing erection without hesitation, shivering in delight at the feel of it against her lips. Mike simply watched intently, his arms still on the rests of the chair, playing his part and letting his wife indulge her wanton seductress side. He would never grow tired of this part of her. How could he? His blue eyes were fixed on her gorgeous face as her tongue came up, sliding up and down the growing length of his shaft, a sigh escaping her. Her fingernails grazed along his powerful quads, up and down slowly, making the hairs on his legs stand on end. He'd never felt a more thrilling touch than hers.

Karen raised herself slightly and leaned forward so that her mouth was now over the large head of his cock. She swirled her tongue expertly around the pulsing, warm dome, leaving it glistening and kissing it languorously, knowing the effect she was having on him. Slowly, very slowly, she began to slide her lips down over the head, finally taking it into her wicked mouth before pushing past it, then coming back up. The tip remained in her mouth before she sank down again, a little farther than before, then coming back up. A slow bobbing began, taking in a little more of his massive tool each time. She was proud, so very proud, of the fact that she was the only woman who had ever deep-throated him easily and successfully- his words, and he wouldn't lie to her. She used her teeth to gently graze on occasion, feeling him respond to the delicate stimulation.

She was now resting her hands on his thighs and bracing herself as she leaned over him, going up and down, reveling in the taste of him, the way her continued growing in her mouth and her throat. She moaned in delight and deep satisfaction as she reached the root of his tool, having taken him all in.

Only she could do it like this. No assistance, no strained effort. Only she could please him this way.

She bobbed up and down slowly, almost whimpering as she finally felt his huge, powerful hands on her head, those fingers threading through her silken bronze hair, clasping her gently. She felt even wetter now, knowing these panties were ruined, and not caring. There were always more lacy, revealing panties out there. Her desire and her hunger grew, almost in time with his erection, which she felt was now at full mast, because of where he was touching in her throat. The man she loved more than anything, and who loved her more than anything, desired her greatly now.

Karen wanted to feel his climax, to have his cum in her mouth, a torrent of warmth down her throat, but even more than that, she wanted that molten offering deep in her pussy, flooding and filling her as only he could. The need for his cum inside her, possibly burying a seed in her womb that would one day be their child, was a primal craving in her being. A deep-seated need that she could barely express, except with her body, becoming one with him. Words, words meant nothing. Only her actions counted.

She would give him his daughter. She owed it to him. To them.

Mike watched his wife worshipping his cock, holding her beautiful face gently, his hands in her lustrous hair while she worked her magic on him. No one had ever aroused him the way Karen Gordon had, or could. One of her elegant hands had moved to clasp the base of his member, slowly moving up and down its slippery length behind her lips, using a subtle twisting motion as it did so, enhancing the effect of her stunning oral technique manyfold. Karen had received courtesan training at an early age, and through her teen years, expensive lessons paid for by her mother. Not just manners and pleasantries meant for high society, but also the secrets of the bedchamber, skills and techniques that were meant for her to exercise on whoever was lucky enough for her to choose to marry, and to make sure that they never even thought of straying from their vows. It had worked. Mike had fucked porn stars, and they weren't a patch on his wife. He couldn't even imagine looking beyond her. Only a damned fool would do so. She'd chosen him, and him alone. He'd been her only choice. And here she was, expressing that devotion to him, as only she could.

There was no luckier man alive than Michael DeBourne.

Karen moaned in deep pleasure as she serviced him, bringing her husband to the peak of arousal. Her lips vibrated gently around his throbbing shaft, enhancing the sensations he was feeling. This titan man, with the huge, mighty cock that any woman in her right mind craved, was also the most considerate of lovers. He didn't just use the baseball bat between his legs to ram a girl into orgasm carelessly. Mike had been taught from a young age by women what they wanted, and how important it was to see that they experienced the very heights of ecstasy with what he could offer. Not just from his manhood, but with his powerful body, his massive hands, his strong and surprisingly lithe tongue... everything about him could and should be used to make a woman cum. He may have lacked a formal training like his wife had in those same formative years, but the lessons he was given were real and practical, used with great success. Mike was an instinctive and generous lover, always knowing what the woman (or women) he was with needed.

1...34567...12