Mike & Karen Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched, the two women were holding hands and then they kissed lovingly. Val's heart fluttered in her breast, her romantic mind taking her to lovely places. They were both so beautiful, and she thought about how much they meant to one another. And now the countess was here for a whole month, and she-

"I'd ask what you were doing, kneeling here alone in the dark, but I'm pretty sure I know the answer already," Trilby said from the doorway. She'd been walking by the room when she saw the unmistakable shape of her roomie kneeling at the window. Nothing unusual there. The only surprise was that Valentina wasn't masturbating while she was spying on whoever. "Since the bossman is in the gym, that means you're creepin' on Mrs. DeBourne and her countess, aren't you?"

"I'm not creeping," Val sniffed, not taking her eyes off the action below. "I just happened to notice, and you know how moments like this get me all warm and fuzzy."

"Well, there's no denyin' that, anyway," Trilby sighed, coming over and glancing out the window now to see what was holding her roomie's rapt attention. "Yup, that's what I thought. Ummm... how long've they been holding that kiss?"

"Nearly a minute, I think," Val replied, not minding one bit.

"Kinda wild that this isn't considered cheating," the hippie girl mused, still watching. After all, she liked watching girls kiss as much as anyone.

Val giggled. "Tril, who on earth could steal our Mistress away from our Master?"

"Okay, fair point," Trilby conceded. She couldn't think of anyone on the planet who could come between Mike and Karen DeBourne. She was more likely to see the sun rise in the West. "And since when did they become my Master and Mistress?"

"Oh, they always have been, even if you don't wanna admit it, Tril," Valentina said, waving dismissively at Trilby's statement, even while she kept watching the romance below. "Pretty sure that's true even for Dave."

"There's an image I didn't need," Trilby muttered, making Val giggle. "C'mon, Bubbles, let's leave the lovebirds alone."

"Oh, all right," Valentina sighed, rising to her feet and then walking out with her co-worker and roomie, shutting the door after them.

Trilby was walking down the hall when her eyes widened and she looked down at her hand, now being held casually in Valentina's.

"Maybe we could find you a girlfriend, you're sorta bi, right?" Val said cheerfully, swinging their clasped hands back and forth playfully. "Anyone who was attached to you'd have to be pretty awesome, Tril."

Trilby tried to not groan in despair and kept walking.

***

Down in Ari's office...

"You're working late," Tatyana mused, standing in the doorway of the room. As offices went, it was actually a decent size, but with multiple computer banks and screens spaced around the walls, it felt more cramped than it was. Still, Ari's comfortable chair could roll back and forth between them easily, so he didn't mind. He waved absently while he fiddled with a cellphone and then one of his five keyboards. "Do I need to pay you overtime?"

"You know I'm not hourly, ma'am," he chuckled, still glancing back and forth. "But I'm being extra attentive with this little project."

"The countess' cellphone?" Tatyana queried.

"Yep," he confirmed. "Mrs. DeBourne wanted to make sure it was very well encrypted, since I'm hooking it up to the network, per her instructions. No one short of the nerks at NORAD will be able to hack it, and that means no new backdoor into the larger system here. Hell, she can surf the deep web, and nobody could catch her."

"The Lady Greymoor doesn't strike me as the type to be surfing the deep web, admittedly," the seneschal said. "To be honest, I cannot really guess as to what a lady like that would surf to begin with."

"I doubt she's in communication with dissident student and professor groups in China, like our bosses," he replied, shrugging. "But she seems like the partying sort, so she could probably get really good deals on expensive black market alcohol."

"Ari, I'm learning too much about what you do in here all day," Tatyana sighed, shaking her head. "So you will return her phone to her once you're finished?"

"Apparently there's no rush," the young man said, still tinkering. "I can return it in the morning. I think the countess might be somewhat preoccupied before then."

"Enough of that talk, young man," she chided, although she was smiling. "The proclivities of our employers and their guests are none of our concern."

"Ma'am, she flat-out asked me if I was gay, remember?" he pointed out, although he was laughing. "Although she asked me in those really weird metaphors that sounded so British."

"That they did," Tatyana agreed, nodding. "And I will tell you what I have been telling everyone else before the night is out. Can you spare me but a moment?"

Ari nodded and turned to in his chair to look at his boss. The programming could certainly wait for a few seconds. He was a handsome young man, in his mid-twenties, with tan skin and dark hair and eyes. He was of around average height, and wore his hair in a stylish fade, with five o'clock shadow on his lower face. He was wearing a jewel-tone fuchsia polo shirt and dark slacks. There was a gold stud in his left ear.

He was without question the most stylish and metrosexual member of the staff, whereas Dave, the gruff old senior landscaper, had all the style of a cement truck. Ari's sense of style and flare certainly belied his skill as a cyberguru and computer geek. He'd probably never even heard of a pocket protector.

Tatyana told him what she'd already told Theresa, Marie, Glenda, and Andrea. "The Lady Greymoor is likely to be a rather permanent fixture around here, for at least the next month."

Ari nodded. He'd been told that this visit was no doubt the first of many, if the countess and Mrs. DeBourne were rekindling an old and dear friendship.

"And I am willing to bet Miss Prospero's choker that Mrs. DeBourne, and indeed the others, will see her as family," the seneschal continued. "And with that in mind, we should all begin thinking of her in those terms, intuitively and without hesitation."

"In other words," Ari mused, smiling, "she's now a DeBourne. Treat her like the family in all ways, including instructions and orders from her, unless they countermand Mike and Karen DeBourne."

Tatyana nodded. "If the DeBournes are out of the house and gone for one reason or another, she is in charge. It is only proper."

"Even over Mr. Winson?" Ari asked.

"I think we can count on them to work in tandem, Mr. Jaffe, but he will no doubt always defer to her," she reasoned. "Mr. Winson is very traditionally English, and he holds the lady in great esteem."

Ari considered what his boss was saying. If Mr. Winson and Mrs. DeBourne respected Lady Greymoor that much, there was no doubt a reason. And Ari thought it was best if he did the same. Always watch around you for best practices.

"Of course, ma'am," he said finally, smiling and nodding. "It may take a brief adjustment, but count me in. My mom insists I respect the rabbis who come to our house and crap all over me for being gay, so the least I can do is mean my respect when I am dealing with Lady Penrose."

"That is very mature of you, Ari," Tatyana said, smiling back at him. "Aside from Andrea, everyone else seems to be done for the evening, so just lock up when you're done. Have a good night."

"You too, ma'am," he said easily, waving to her before turning back to his task. Tatyana wandered away, intent of making some chamomile tea for herself before bed. With Lady Greymoor in the house, she had every intention of being up early.

Ari continued programming and tweaking the phone, humming to himself. He could've been playing music, and no one else was nearby (Marie's rooms were a good distance away, by the greenhouses), but he refrained, since it was nearly ten p.m. He had a wonderful salary, he loved where he worked, and his co-workers were quirky, fun, and accepted him for who he was.

"Yep, it doesn't get much better than this..." he said to himself as he tried to test-bypass the phone's new security protocols.

***

The third floor, east wing...

The two women walked slowly down the hall, arm in arm, as they had for most of the day. Karen pulled Jenny's hand up to her lips and kissed it, making Jenny smile and sigh. She'd led a grand life these past thirty years, but she also felt so very... happy.

"To think this is actually your wing of the house and suite of rooms now," the blonde mused as they approached the end of the hall. "Last time I was here, it belonged to your parents."

"That didn't keep us from desecrating it every chance we got," Karen mentioned, drawing a giggle from her old friend. "I am amazed my parents, or at least, my father, never clued in, because had he, I most certainly would have heard about it."

"Remember almost getting caught back in the paddock at Heatherly?" Jen asked, making them both begin snickering. "I would rather get a stern lecture from Jonathon Blackwell any day that the near beheading my own father would have visited upon us."

"He never got over the fact that you also liked girls, hm?" Karen mused.

"Even you, and he adored you," Jenny sighed. "Staunch traditionalist, was Lord Greymoor, and about as much fun as getting dragged over tacks and then dunked in lemon juice."

"Oh, he wasn't as bad as all that," Karen chided, smiling. "I remember having some good times with your parents. They did take us to that faire and carnival in Derbyshire, after all."

"You hated that faire," Jenny laughed. "I remember you scowling the whole time when you thought no one was looking. Even the livestock show didn't perk you up, or the horses."

"You just wanted to spend all day in the Midway on those damnable rides and Ferris wheels, which we very nearly did," pointed out the bronze-haired woman.

"I mostly prefer a different type of rides these days, 'tis true," Jenny sighed as they stopped in front of a set of doors not far from the entrance to Karen's suite of rooms. "I guess this is where I must bid you good night, Kat. It was kind of you to bring me to my room."

"Mine is right next door, ten feet that way, silly," Karen replied, smiling. "I need you as close as possible to me."

There was silence as they both thought about what Karen had just said. They were still holding hands, both looking at the floor.

"Kat, I won't lie, even being separated from you by a simple wall feels like it will be agony," Jenny murmured. "Absurd, I know, but..."

Karen looked up and smiled tenderly. "Jenny, my love... your guest room is here if you want it, but you don't need to use it, if you would be happier sleeping with Michael and I."

The countess blushed. "Kat, I... how could I ever..."

"Michael and I have already talked about this for weeks, Jen," Karen said, caressing her friend's cheek gently. "When I said that you needed to know my husband, I meant it that way as well."

Jenny looked back at her, her brown eyes full of desire and trepidation. "You'd share your husband with me, Kat? The man you love more than anything?"

Karen considered and then smirked as she replied. "Yes, Jen, without hesitation, but you have it backwards. To put it correctly, my husband is willing to share me with you."

Jenny listened to what her beloved friend was saying. All she could hear was her own heart pounding.

"Although there is another way of looking at it," Karen admitted. "And that is that he's willing to share us both..."

This made Jenny swallow. "I... oh my God, Kat..."

"This has been a very emotional day for us both, and we're still overwrought, I know," Karen said, her hands resting on Jenny's cheeks. "I understand, Jen. And I can already see your answer. You're going to retire into your guest suite and hope that a good night's sleep helps you adjust. And maybe that's the right thing to do."

Jen bit her lip. "You know me so well," she murmured. "Sleep on it and tell you tomorrow?"

"Tell me whenever you are resolved, more to the point," Karen said. "It's not like the offer expires, you know."

Jenny nodded. "Tonight, I sleep. Tomorrow, we start our new lives together. Kat, I love you."

"I love you too, Jen. Never doubt it."

"I don't," Jenny said, smiling. "Can we at least kiss good night? I've missed your kisses so."

Karen nodded and they moved their bodies close, embracing one another and pressing their lips together in a deep, tender, and loving kiss. Both women shivered and let out a little moan, reveling in sensations they hadn't shared in over thirty years.

And it was every bit as wonderful as the last time they'd done it.

They kiss finally ended, and they rested their foreheads together, holding one another by the cheeks. Their breathing was heavy as they tried to rein themselves in.

"Any chance..." Jenny panted, trying to sound coherent, "... of your husband making the decision for us and just taking me?"

Karen let out a little laugh, then she smiled and shook her head. "Maddeningly, no, I am afraid. He is far too Alpha to feel the need to do that. You come to him. This is on us, Jen."

"I was afraid you'd say that," Jenny sighed, righting herself as Karen pulled back and stood up straight. She tried to fix her hair while Karen wiped at the corner of her mouth with a finger. "Why are the good ones always so difficult?"

"Because they wouldn't be the good ones, otherwise," Karen admitted, nodding and straightening her skirt. "I was within a nanosecond of tearing your clothes off and ravaging you right here in the hallway."

"And I wouldn't have stopped you," Jenny sighed, fanning her flushed face. "I'd best get to bed, Kat."

Karen nodded, now in control of herself. She cupped Jenny's cheeks gently again and pressed their foreheads together again. "I'll see you in the morning, Jen."

Jenny nodded and then watched as Karen turned and walked toward her room. She was about to open the door when Jenny called to her.

"Kat, I think we both know what my answer will eventually be," the blonde woman said. "But thank you, for letting me take the time to resolve this."

Karen turned and smiled warmly She blew a kiss to Jenny. "When you're ready, Penrose. I love you too much to not wait. Bonne nuit, ma Comtesse."

Jenny returned the gesture. "Bonne nuit, mon étoile..."

She turned and headed into her room, leaning against the door to close it behind her and physically keeping herself from groaning loudly as she stared at the ceiling.

God in Heaven, Penrose, what are you getting yourself into?

She almost stumbled over to the bed and sank onto it, removing her boots and then her sweater and jeans with trembling hands. She was thankful that the staff had brought her luggage up, although there wasn't much. Since she was here, she just intended to buy the wardrobe she'd need for the duration of the stay. The contents of her suitcases were mostly lingerie.

She leaned back on one hand as she sat on the bed, taking deep breaths to center herself. Clad only in her frilly bra and matching thong panties, she couldn't help but notice now how very turned on she still was. Her nipples were poking through the material of her bra, a sturdy garment meant to support her large breasts, since she was close to Kat in size.

Jenny bit her lip as she slipped her fingers down the front of her panties and felt around, grimacing when she brought them back up and saw them glistening wetly in the warm, soft bedroom light. Did she take care of this issue for herself? Normally she would, but she knew damn well that she was going to take Kat up on her offer; there was no sense in pretending with herself.

She usually slept naked, she had since she was a young teen. But could she when she was wetter than the Tamar? She would soak the bed, which was hardly fair to the staff now, was it?

Grudgingly, she stripped off her underthings and put on some more utilitarian panties, along with a pad. Jenny wasn't old enough to have hit menopause, being very fit and active for a woman in her late forties, and having had her tubes tied. She fitted the pad in place and then slid on the underwear, already disliking the sensation of sleeping in them.

I could have taken Kat up on her offer, just to sleep naked and avoid having to do this, she thought to herself. I'm sure their sheets are replaced at least once daily...

She wiggled over to her en suite bathroom, washing her face with cold water to snap herself out of the ardour that throbbed through her whole body wetly. She drank a cup of water, let down her hair, and then returned to bed. She nestled into place and then told the lights to go off. They complied. It was a feature she decided she really should install in her own bedroom back in Heatherly.

Heatherly...

Could she really juggle two lives? One here, and the other one back home, where she was the respected Countess of Greymoor? Did she need to juggle two lives? It felt like she did. No, Kat would never conflict her like that. She knew Kat loved her, and she must have thought this out. Kat thought everything out, and she was always right.

This would all work out, and Jenny would be happy. She always was when Kat was in her life.

She drifted off to sleep, and morning awaited.

***

The master suite next door, one hour later...

Karen was lying on her side on the bed, very naked, and looking through an old Ville et Campagne magazine from the late Eighties when the door to the bedroom opened. She looked up as her husband entered, closing the door behind him and immediately dominating the space. She sighed happily when he approached, looking up at him with dreamy eyes.

"I told you she'd need a night or two to compose herself," he said as he towered over her, smiling his easy smile. "She'll be fine by tomorrow."

"That's what she said, and you are too smart for your own good, sir," Karen sighed as she closed the magazine and then tossed it to the floor carelessly. Normally, she would have placed it back in its receptacle, but her husband was here, and he commanded all her attention. "We shared a kiss like we haven't had in thirty years, and she still went to the guest suite."

"Helluva will on that girl if she can resist a Gordon Special," Mike chuckled, removing his shirt to reveal his broad, muscular chest. "God knows I couldn't. Never have been able to."

"That's different, I've spent three decades making sure you don't know other women even exist," Karen pointed out, sitting up with one knee cocked, her head resting against the knee as she watched him undress. It was one of her favourite pastimes.

"Just meeting you guaranteed that," he replied, taking off his pants and boxers now. "But I assume this means that you are wetter than the St. Lawrence, and need a fire or six quenched?"

"At least six, husband-mine," she said in a sultry voice as she rose to her knees, presenting her body to him and running her hands through her silken bronze hair. "And if Lady Penrose is still awake, she will simply have to endure the sounds of you trying to kill me with that monster of yours. You have your work cut out for you tonight, good sir."

"Who am I to shirk from a challenge in my lady's name?" Mike laughed as he reached down and pulled her off the bed.

***

The Mumbles, Wales, two years earlier...

Alexa was bracing the corners of the picnic blanket they'd laid down with some rocks, since the wind had picked up. It wasn't a cold wind, but stiff enough that she didn't want the blanket blowing over and getting into their food. She was humming a tune to herself when she looked over and saw her mother some distance away.

1...45678...12