Mike & Karen Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JUST STOP IT!!!" someone shouted angrily in the locker room, giving several girls a start. "FUCKING STOP IT!!!"

Many of the girls gaped at a young woman who was glaring at them from nearby, her brown eyes blazing furiously. She was wearing plain clothes, her dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. Alexa thought her name was Paige; she'd seen her over in Communications.

"This is all a big fucking social mores score and something to laugh and cheer about, isn't it?!" the girl snarled, her face twisted in anger. "Fucking Game of Thrones incest shit that's perfectly okay because the people involved are hot?! Is that it?!"

Everyone seemed so stunned that nobody said anything, all of them just staring at her in shock.

"Ladies," Alexa announced, pointing at the door. "Let's go..."

The theatre girls hastily gathered up their clothes and headed out of the room, Alexa herding them along. When the last one was out, blissfully away from that unexpected outburst, Alexa stopped short of exiting and closed the door, locking it. She then turned and looked directly at the girl, Paige, who had been doing all the yelling.

She seemed on the verge of panic as Alexa walked toward her.

"S-stay away from me..." she stammered, her face going pale as the tall, blonde goddess got closer. "I'll... I'll scream."

"No, you won't," Alexa replied quietly, pointing at a bench. "Sit."

Paige wrestled with the order, but ultimately sat down, looking up at Alexa, her expression awash with uncertainty and anxiety. It took all her willpower to not shake in fear as Alexa quietly sat down next to her, turning her torso to look at her.

"Paige," Alexa began in a soft, gentle tone. "I'm sorry."

"For... for what?" the dark-haired girl asked, not at all expecting this. She'd been certain that Alexa intended to beat the snot out of her, especially once she saw the blonde lock the door.

"For what happened to you," Alexa replied, her sapphire eyes radiating her honesty. "I'm so sorry."

Paige's eyes flared for a moment. "You know nothing about me!" she hissed.

"I know that somebody hurt you, badly," Alexa said, her voice still gentle. "Obviously a family member."

No words came to Paige. Her lips were moving, but no sound game out. She grew even paler.

"And I don't blame you for resenting the Hell out of Alex and I," Alexa said, her voice cracking a little, her eyes shining. "I don't. I cannot sympathize, but I can empathize. It's a terrible pain you carry around."

"I..." Paige managed to get out. "I... I get so angry when I see you. It burns me up, and everyone is just laughing and treating it like it's nothing."

Alexa closed her eyes, thinking about what to say. This girl's raw, ragged pain about what had happened to her; and Alexa's own, loudly celebrated relationship with her nephew was salt and lemon juice in that agonizing wound. There was nothing to celebrate about what she'd clearly gone through.

"I'm going to ask you to trust me, Paige," she said finally, turning her hands over so that the palms were facing up. "Please allow me to understand... what happened? It's safe to tell me."

Paige was frozen in place, having no idea what to do. She had never talked to anyone about this, she hadn't for years. And here was this girl she resented the Hell out of, asking her to trust her and tell her about the deepest hurt a girl could ever know.

And Paige told her.

"My... my father..." she fumbled, feeling her eyes sting and the old sickness coming back. "He... I was so young, and my mother was too abused to stop it... I..."

"I don't need details, I promise you," Alexa said in an addictively gentle voice that somehow, against all odds, put Paige somewhat at ease. "Just tell me about you, and where you are now."

Paige trembled and dared to put her hands in Alexa's, feeling the warmth as the beautiful blonde squeezed them gently. The stinging was giving way to tears, tears she'd come to hate. She spent so much time locking this all away, trying to not feel it, and here she was being asked to express it.

"It... it went on for some years," she confessed, trembling. "The fear, the dread, the self-loathing... all the things you always hear aren't your fault. Just going along with it, desperately hoping that maybe daddy would just love me and stop doing these things if I surrendered one more time..."

"And it stopped," Alexa suggested.

"Only because he was found out and arrested," Paige almost gasped, her chest tight and her throat constricting. "It blasted everything apart, including my family and community. He went to jail, he got murdered pretty quick. Pedo rapists don't do well in Gen Pop."

"What about you?" Alexa asked.

"I shut down, mostly," Paige said in a tiny voice. "All the outrage and the scandal was too much for me. Mom and I had to leave; we moved across the country, cutting off our entire family. We lost everything, but it needed to be done."

"You're stronger than some, many, if I had to hazard a guess," Alexa pointed out. "You're continuing your education; a lot of people couldn't."

"I know," Paige sighed, squeezing her eyes shut. "And I try hard to not let it define me. But it does. Everything. My mom is mostly just a lump, living on disability due to the damage he did to us. She tries to help, but going back to her every day at home and knowing that aside from doing the chores and making out food, she just zones out, it..."

"And here are Alex and I, in this fairy-tale incest romance that everyone celebrates, and your dad made familial love a nightmare," Alexa whispering, her eyes glistening. "No wonder you got so angry with all that banter you heard."

Paige shuddered and broke down, tears starting to stream down her cheeks as she hunched over, ashamed to let anyone see her cry.

"Go ahead and cry," Alexa said in a soft, soothing voice, leaning in and gently pulling Paige to her side. She knew it was okay. "You have every right to. And you always will. Your tears will never stop being justified."

Paige sobbed, her head against Alexa's shoulder. They were still holding hands.

"What happened to you should never happen to any girl," Alexa said, her eyes stinging. "I can't even begin to imagine."

"You don't know..." the broken girl burbled, soaking the shoulder of Alexa's shirt. "You can't..."

"In a sense, I never want to," Alexa admitted. "I hope I never go through what you did, Paige. But I wouldn't wish it on you, or anyone, ever."

"It fucked me up for life..." Paige rasped, still trembling, the pain making her heart ache. "I can't do anything about it."

She looked up at Alexa now, her eyes red and bleary. "I want to hate you for it."

"I understand," Alexa whispered, nodding. "Like I said, I don't blame you."

"How can what happened to me be so wrong but what you're doing somehow be right?" Paige asked, the pain evident in her eyes and her expression.

Alexa bit her lip. "It's... I can be completely rational, Paige, and it makes sense, but it won't take your pain away."

"There's pain in resenting and almost hating you, and your nephew," the other girl said. "If you can make that stop, and I don't know if you can, then maybe that's something."

"I can't make it stop, only you can," Alexa pointed out, giving Paige's hands another squeeze. "All I can do is say my part, and it's up to you to decide if what I have to say makes any difference to you. I'm sorry, that's all I have."

"Because right now, I want to stop everything about your life and relationship," Paige confessed. "I want to obliterate it. It's me lashing out, yes, but it brings back so much pain."

Alexa nodded. "What happened to you is wrong, and always will be. What Alex and I have is completely consenting. I assume you've heard the rumours about how it all began?"

Paige squeezed her eyes shut for a moment. Her nod was more of an abbreviated, jerky movement of her head. "There's lots of those, some saying you seduced him, and some saying he overpowered and seduced you. The one your stupid fan club is always yelling about is that you two met and fell instantly in love over the summer."

"That happens to be true, yes," Alexa confirmed. "We fell in love pretty much the moment I got off the plane and met him. We tortured ourselves for weeks about it, and I ran away when we were found out. If Alex hadn't come to get me back..."

She squeezed her eyes shut to counter the sting of the memory. It was a different type of pain than Paige was feeling, but pain was pain. It was an agony of loss, and maybe there was something to be shared there.

When she opened her eyes again, she smiled.

"Avunculate marriage, the marriage of an aunt and a nephew, or an uncle and a niece, is legal in some countries already," she said. "France, Australia... if you moved to those countries, would you hate anyone in those relationships?"

Paige thought about that. "I don't know. Not like I could do anything about it, but it's the law. Would that make me a bigot if I was screaming at them and resenting the Hell out of them?"

"I don't believe so," Alexa offered. "If... if what your dad had done to you hadn't happened... what would you think?"

"I don't know," Paige admitted. "I... I'm totally for gay marriage and human rights and so on. Are you trying to tell me that my trauma with my dad is screwing up my perspective?"

The blonde shook her head. "I'm not telling you anything, Paige. And Alex and I are going to get married. We're in love. Desperately. All I'm saying is that it shouldn't have to cause you pain, because... when you get down to it, what happened to you and what Alex and I have are not the same thing. At all."

Paige was quiet, feeling a flinch and sting inside at those words. Alexa wasn't telling her that the pain was unjustified, nor that she was wrong for being hurt at the sight of what Alexa had with her nephew. She'd spent her life believing that all incest was abusive and wrong, no exceptions made. All Alexa was saying was that it didn't have to be an unpleasant reality for Paige.

"I don't go to therapy anymore, I can't afford it," she murmured. "They told me that the seven years I got should be enough. They were wrong. I don't know what to do."

Alexa sighed, squeezing her hands again. "Paige, I can set you up with therapy for as long as you need without even blinking. That I can do. And you wouldn't owe me anything for it. Hell, it's not even my way of compensating or trying to make it up to you about Alex and I, because there's nothing to be sorry about there, from my point of view."

She took up Paige's hands, holding them and looking into her eyes. "And I'm not saying that you need to accept what Alex and I are. I imagine lots of perfectly nice people never will, simply on their own moral grounds. And I can live with that. But I hope you can make that judgement for yourself, outside of what your father did to you. Because he's gone. I hope you can somehow keep him from controlling everything you do for the rest of your life. For you."

Paige burst into tears and wrapped her arms around Alexa, sobbing loudly.

Alexa's own tears flowed freely as she hugged Paige tight.

***

Blackwell Manor's informal dining room, Monday evening, the present...

"Well, that's rather heavy," Alex said as thet say around the table, sharing dinner. "Although I imagine it's more common than we like to think."

"Statistically, rape of all kinds is turning out to be rather more commonplace than society willingly admits," Karen agreed with a nod. "And that doubtless includes incest. The poor girl. Of course, Alli, we'll make a survivor's fund available. You can be the executor, to assure her privacy."

"Thanks, Kar," Alexa said, sipping at her wine. Aside from herself, her sister, Alex, and Mike at the table, the only other person was Jenny. Theresa had made a magnificent pheasant, along with root vegetables and a mushroom risotto. Alexa almost felt guilty for bringing the subject to the table, but she wanted this done quickly, and it was the first time all day that they had all been together. "I admit I was shocked by how angry she was about Alex and I. But... I guess there's a parallel, at least to her."

"There may be nothing wrong about the love you and Alex share, but that doesn't mean it won't sting to some people," Mike pointed out, sitting at the head of the table, opposite his wife. Jenny was sitting around the corner from Karen. When dinner was informal, she insisted on not having a place of honour. She just wanted to be part of the gaggle. "It sounds to me like she has had it rough."

"I dunno what to do except throw money at her problem," Alexa confessed.

"There may be nothing anyone can do, lovey," Jenny added. "All you can do is be understanding. And no, that doesn't mean you and Alex need to walk on eggshells around her; it's on her to get over this, so to speak. I know that sounds insensitive, but her trauma cannot ruin your happiness."

"I get it," Alexa sighed. "Not like I can even hire a thug to go beat her dad within an inch of his life, because he's long since been dealt with. That means it's all on her, and her alone."

"What about getting her mother out and involved in something?" Alex mused. "You said she sits at home like a statue. She needs at least as much help as your friend, right?"

"Actually, Alex, that is a good idea," Karen agreed, nodding. "Part of your friend's problem is that her mother is a constant reminder of what happened, and she cannot seem to help it. She has none of the support mechanisms her daughter does, apparently. She needs her own chance at life again. If that cycle is broken, then maybe that will make things easier on her daughter as well."

Alexa smiled warmly and took Alex's hand up, kissing it. "You are such a smarty, Alex. I knew I fell in love with you for a reason."

"And we are all convinced it has to do with his brain, and nothing to do with what's in his pants, is that it?" Jenny quipped, smirking over the rim of her wine glass. Everyone laughed, and even Valentina, standing dutifully in the corner of the room, allowed herself a giggle.

"And apparently you and Gigantor have a playdate on Friday?" Alexa queried, looking at her sister.

"Indeed," Karen confirmed. "One of Michael's and my favourite students, and probably the most gifted, a certain Rebecca Fischer. Her marks were almost as good as anything Michael and I ever achieved. She graduated with honours."

"Hey, I sorta remember her," Alex said, tapping the table with his finger. "Tall, leggy and busty blonde, right?"

Alexa raised an eyebrow at him. Did her nephew have a type?

"That would be her, yes," Karen confirmed. "We'll have to see if she remembers you ogling her when you thought she wasn't looking, young man."

"Hey, I was in my early teens last time I saw her, give a guy a break," Alex laughed. "You wanted her to come and work at the university, right? With you and dad. Since that didn't happen, what did she end up doing?"

"Lord save me if she wasn't devoted to young minds for some reason," Karen sighed. "She is languishing away as a high school science teacher, in fact."

"Hey, teaching young minds is a noble endeavour," Alex reasoned. "Somebody's gotta have the patience for it."

"It is, however, my intent to see if Michael and I can finally lure her away to the university," Karen continued, sipping her sangiovese before getting into her pheasant again. She was so busy of late that her appetite was working overtime. She hoped it wouldn't affect her figure. "We have an opening in the Physics department for the Fall, and she would be an excellent fit."

"To Friday's fox," Jenny offered in toast, holding up her glass.

"Friday's fox," everyone answered, holding up their glass.

Who didn't need a little playtime at the end of a busy week?

***

The master suite, a few hours later...

Mike was lying over the two women, who were pressed together on the giant bed, groaning and panting as Mike took turns pushing his massive cock inside one of them and fucking them hard for several seconds before pulling out and penetrating the other.

Karen and Jenny were staring into one another's eyes as they wrapped their arms around each other, squirming their pussies together while Mike railed them. Sharing these moments, still so new to them, felt so right, and like an old puzzle piece had fallen back into place. Jenny was fitting in very well, and seemed to have no heartache about her former girlfriend and great love, Kat, being married and completely devoted to the man who was deep inside her at the moment.

They kissed deeply, not only thrilling to the sheer pleasure of the act, but also almost tumbling back through time to when they were younger, making love and sharing boys. It felt new and old all at once, a heady mixture of sensations and emotions they were glad to be sharing again. Neither had realized exactly how much they'd missed it over the past three decades.

But they'd fallen into one another's arms again almost instantly, as if no time had passed at all. And Michael fit in perfectly, holding it all together, as only he possibly could.

Jenny wailed into Karen's mouth through a deep, heated kiss as she climaxed again, the titan cock touching places deep inside her she could only normally reach in her most private and embarrassing moments. It made her head spin to think that this was how Kat had lived for thirty years now. No wonder she was so hopelessly in love. She pushed back against the invading member, and up, grinding her clit against Karen's while her pussy clenched and squeezed.

The countess almost whined in protest as she felt the cock leave her body, suddenly feeling empty and needy, desperate for more. But her eyes danced as Karen moaned loudly, and she felt the great weight of Mike's body pushing down on her as he slid into his wife just above her. The two women kissed feverishly, bodies trembling and squirming. Tongues plunged and hips thrust, their large breasts squashed together, nipples scraping over one another and making them both shudder and moan lustily.

The huge man fucked his wife until she too shrieked, right into Jenny's mouth, her entire body wracked with unreal pleasure as the orgasm crashed over her. Jenny came too, mashing her sensitive clit against Karen's, the two women slathering each other's pussies in cum. Their hearts were pounding as they were rocked with pleasure.

"Cum in her," Jenny gasped, looking past Karen and up at Mike. "Cum inside your wife, let me feel it!"

Mike nodded and continued pumping, finally allowing himself to release. He leaned lower and pushed harder, driving Karen into Jenny as he pistoned his hips. Jenny was in awe of the pounding, wondering what her beloved Kat was made of it she could endure the power of that man's body. She'd let Mike fuck her hard once so far, and it had nearly undone her. Kat was clearly a machine, and also created by the Good Lord Above to match this man and be his equal.

Karen clamped down around Jenny and wailed as Mike let out a low, enthralling growl, beginning to pump his cum deep inside his wife. She clung onto Jenny as if for dear life, the wailing becoming a whimper as she rode out the orgasm. Their lips were locked, kissing desperately and sharing this most intimate of moments.

Mike finally relaxed, and held himself steady while letting the women kiss, coming down for their mutual bliss. After some moments, he withdrew from Karen and slowly rolled onto his back. Karen released Jenny and snuggled into him, almost purring in pleasure, while the blonde woman slowly wiggled down to clean them both off. Karen had been the one he'd cum in, so now Jenny had the pleasure of tonguing it out of her, not to mention sucking him clean.