Mike & Karen Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Striding across the lawn was DeBourne, who seemed unusually grim. He was being followed by the skinny blonde, Verna, who appeared to be badgering him about something, her clipboard in her hand as she scampered to keep pace. They could see the exasperation on his handsome features, but she wasn't letting up.

Verna finally managed to jump in front of him, stopping his momentum forward, lest her trample her. He simply looked down at her, and they could see her gesticulating and lecturing him about something. She even pointed directly at his crotch, making him look down and then back at her, obviously offering a rebuttal. Whatever it was, she clearly wasn't buying it. Mike pulled a hand down his face while she kept nattering on.

He pointed in the direction he'd been heading, explaining. She countered by pointing back in the direction they'd been coming from. And then he'd finally had enough, because he picked her up bodily, tucked her under his massive arm and began stomping back toward his dorm. She seemed to be squealing and kicking her feet, but nobody passing by made any attempt to help her.

"Oh my God," Janet laughed. "We've created a monster!"

"And DeBourne is the only monster-slayer on campus," Lisa added, giggling. This was so much fun! He was always getting the better of her, and to see this happening felt good somehow. "She's not gonna be able to walk, eventually. What's that thing that German Shepherds get?"

"Hip dysplasia," Mona laughed. "He's nearly given it to Remington and me, so for a skinny broad like that Verna chick to keep at it..."

"She must be desperate for that signature," Karen mused, smirking as she watched. The window was easily big enough for them all to look out, especially since Janet was sitting sideways in the sill now. Nobody seemed to have noticed them, thankfully. "And desperation can make a girl do strange, horny things."

"What happens if she does get his signature?" Mona wondered.

"Then sex on campus is no longer a thing, I imagine," Karen replied. "The signatures will come in a rapid avalanche, and we'll all be dressing in nun's habit before long."

"Wow, even you, Princess?" Janet asked, looking up at her in surprise.

"I obey the campus rules," she said simply with a shrug. "And who am I to defy the university's most definitive moral force? That man could squash me."

"Oh, he wouldn't," Lisa scoffed, thankful no one was looking their way, since they'd see how small her tits were. She hated that. "He needs you as his academic nemesis. He'd relent and not squash your head like a grape."

"Luckily for DeBourne 'attempted grape' isn't a crime, last I checked," Janet said, making them all burst out laughing.

They'd definitely be going to the student dinner this evening to make the most of this fiasco.

***

Blackwell Manor, Wednesday morning, the present...

"Where d'you suppose the little blighter got off to?" Millie asked, looking around as she and her sister searched the rooms of the bel étage. "I can't begin to imagine what kind of trouble he'll get himself into."

"With any luck, he'll wander into the compassion greenhouse and just go into slumberland," Jenny sighed, shaking her head. "I swear, he's even more trouble than his father."

"That's saying something, given what a handful Sammy could be," the younger sister agreed, thinking back to earlier years. Even Jenny had a hard time reining in her son, which made the contrast with his rather more pliant twin sister acute. While she could be spunky, Annabelle had rarely been a brat. Sammy, on the other hand, could be a right royal tosser. Getting a girl knocked up was only one example.

"Well, if we hear the staff protesting about anything, we'll know we're in the general vicinity," the countess of Greymoor mused. "Not how I planned to spend my Wednesday morning. I hadn't even really considered being up at this beastly hour."

"It's after ten, your highness, hardly the crack of dawn," Millie said dryly. "Still, I am sorry I was stuck dragging him along."

"I'll no doubt find a way for you to make it up to me," the blonde said lightly, winking at her sister and making Millie roll her eyes and shake her head, smirking. Just then, they came across two women walking down the hall in the opposite direction. Jenny smiled at the younger pair. "Hullo, and where are you two off to?"

"Oh, uh," the brunette said, pausing to think about that. "We had the morning off, so we came up here to see if we find a room that we haven't messed around in yet, y'know?"

"That can only mean that you're Freja and Jeanie," Millie remarked, stepping forward now and nodding while she held out her hand to the buxom and vapid brunette. "I'm Millie, Lady Chudleigh, baronetess of Sheppey, and Jen's little sister."

"Nice to meet you, Lady Chugley," Jeanie said, shaking the proffered hand. "I'm Jeanie."

"So I gathered," the Lady Chudleigh agreed, glancing at the smaller woman. She had pixie-cut honey-blonde hair, and a rather wiry build. For once, Millie didn't have the smallest boobs around. "Freja, yes?"

"Yes, your ladyfulship," Freja confirmed, looking slightly intimidated. "It ams nice to meet you. We have heard you were coming."

"And I haven't been here a day before being forced to engage in an involuntary game of hide and seek," Millie sighed. "You haven't happened to see an insufferable little blond brat around the place, have you?"

Jeanie frowned as she thought for a moment. "Isn't Alex down at the university? Sorry, we haven't seen him today."

"Oh, well, never mind," Millie mumbled, giving up before this got worse while Jenny burst out giggling. "I apologize, but my sister and I must stay on task, for the good of the manor. Nice meeting you both, and we shall see you around."

"Nice meetin' ya," Jeanie said cheerfully, waving at their backs as the sisters walked away.

"Lady Chugley?" Millie asked quietly as she took Jenny's arm and held it tight while they walked.

"Don't worry, lovey, she calls me 'Lady Greyskull' all the time," Jenny replied with a shrug. "Apparently sometimes she just needs the right name fucked into her databanks, I'm told."

"Lady Chugley it is, then..." Millie said rather despairingly.

Now on the second floor...

"She seemed nice," Jeanie mused as she walked hand-in-hand with Freja. "Cool to have another brunette around, since I'm surrounded by all you blonde sexpots, y'know."

"Her boobs, they are still bigger than mine," Freja sighed. "Even if they are not large like her sister's."

"Your boobs are perfect, Fre," Jeanie cooed, squeezing her hand. "We've got so many new people to meet, I'm really lookin' forward to it. And hey, maybe a few of 'em will be down to-"

They both paused their walk as a little blond boy came out of one of the storage rooms. He scowled as he looked them up and down for a moment.

"Who're you?" he demanded.

"Well hi there," Jeanie said pleasantly, bending over to greet him, smiling and crinkling her nose cutely, her hands on her knees. She seemed oblivious of her sweater top hanging open. "I'm Jeanie. What's your name?"

"I'm the Earl of Ravensworth," the boy said haughtily. "Are you a duchess?"

"Ummmm... no?" Jeanie said rather uncertainly.

"Then that makes me better than you," Percy announced, pointing at the floor between them. "Kneel!"

"Oh, okay," Jeanie said amiably. She got down on both knees and then settled her butt back on her heels, her hands folded in her lap while she smiled at him. "You're right, this is better, now we're face to face. But no more tryin' to look down my top, y'got it? You're not tall enough to go on that ride yet."

"Yndling, I am thinking that being face to face is not what he meant when he said for you to kneel," Freja remarked, watching.

"Tell your weird-looking boyfriend that he sounds stupid when he talks," Percy sneered.

The Danish girl's eyebrow twitched as her fingers began to flex, resisting a strangling motion.

***

The dining hall, St. George Campus, Wednesday evening, the 1987...

"You're lookin' a little tired, big boy," Janet quipped as she let Mike set down a plate in front of her. As predicted, the food was hearty, healthy and indigenous-influenced. "Somebody keepin' you up?"

"I know you brats had something to do with this," the titan student muttered, shaking his head as he plunked down dishes in front of the other girls as well.

"Us?" Karen asked, looking up at him and acting innocent. "How would we accomplish this, sirrah?"

"She told me she'd run into you, in fact," he almost growled, taking a moment out of his busy serving schedule to chide them all. The four women were all doing their best to indeed look chided, but failing miserably, biting their lips as they tried to hide their smirks. "It could only have been you. What am I in trouble for now?"

He didn't wait for the answer he knew wasn't forthcoming, he simply turned and strode away, grumbling to himself. The ladies all snickered once he was gone, leaning in to speak to one another in hushed tones.

"Y'ever seen someone be grumpy after getting laid?" Lisa asked, her hazel eyes glinting with mirth. "Such a chore the poor man is taking on."

"Kinda wanting to think I'm a horrible person and maybe feel bad for him, but I don't," Mona mused, popping a piece of roast venison into her mouth. Damn, but this was good! "I mean, we couldn't torture anyone else this way, could we?"

"There is a lot of him to go around for abuse, isn't there?" Karen agreed, deciding that the food was more than palatable. "Besides, he will forgive us in due course. And he's singlehandedly saving the university from enforced celibacy. He'll deserve a medal."

"But not just yet," Lisa reasoned, looking for assurance the fun wasn't over and beginning to count on her fingers. "This is payback for the unified universe thing, and the fake Jewish holiday, giving me a damn concussion with his dick, the pickle brine, the pickle brine redux, and the... oh, the list of the ways he abuses me is endless, you all know it."

"Only in our little warped universe could getting a man constantly laid be considered retribution," Karen pointed out, making the other three laugh. It was true. "Do you have any contributions to his list of atrocities, Mona?"

"Hmmm," the black girl mused, moving her fork back and forth in her fingers absently while she studied the ceiling. "I mean, he makes me have almost-sex with Remington when he fucks us both, always squishing us together."

"I know, right?" Janet added, nodding. "The way he's always got us kissin' one another, lyin' on top of each other while he drills into us, then switches back and forth. I end up stickin' my tongue down your throat to keep from screaming, just ridin' out the pleasure as he rails me..."

Janet and Mona both turned their heads slowly and looked over in Mike's direction, on the far side of the hall now.

"When was the last time you got it in from him?" Janet asked.

"Almost five days now," Mona sighed. "Thanks for making me think about that, bitch. Guess I'm stuck with Portuguese chicken boy until this blows over."

"Ugh, same here, it's been like six days for me," Janet grunted, shaking her head. "Didn't think this'd backfire on us this way, leaving us without and horny as Hell. Who knew the skinny chick would take this long to break?"

"Deak of the spevil," Lisa mentioned, pointing subtly with her fork toward the door into the hall. Verna had appeared in it, and was looking rather haggard. She scowled as dozens of students saw her and began cheering, hooting, and catcalling. Ignoring the students, she lurched into the room, grimacing and walking stiffly up to Mike, who didn't seem to have noticed her presence yet.

"There you are," she said wearily, standing near him now. "Thought you'd get away, hm?"

"I have other duties too, you know," he almost groused. "How is feeding the student body readily bio-available proteins not part of improving their performance?"

"No thanks, I'm vegetarian," she said dismissively, even though he hadn't offered her any. "When you're done here, you owe me a chance at that signature."

"You tell 'im, girl!" a female student sitting nearby said. "Get what you want, how you want it!"

Verna looked flustered. "That's not... I mean, I'm trying to... oh, God, forget this. Just remember, DeBourne, your room when this nonsense is over."

She turned and walked stiffly out of the hall, giving the cheering student body the finger as she made her exit. At the other end, Janet, Lisa, and Mona were all snickering.

"She's gonna be in a pelvic cast before long if she keeps this up," Mona giggled. "Seriously, how desperate can she possibly be for that signature?"

"I am willing to bet some other urge has taken over and she is just not willing to cop to that yet," Karen pointed out, making her friends all laugh again.

She could have just as easily been talking about herself, however...

***

Blackwell Manor, Thursday morning, the present...

"Alllllright..." Ari said aloud, watching his screens while he fiddled with controls. "Mister Winson, do a slow pan for me, will you?"

"That is the only kind I readily do these days, young man," came the reply, and Ari heard laughter over the open channel. He watched as Jordan turned slowly in the third-floor hallway, panning around and letting the tiny camera he was wearing catch everything. Jordan took his time, having been instructed about how to walk and move. They wanted Alexa to see as much of this as possible. None of the DeBournes had to be at the university this morning, so now was the perfect time for test runs.

"Lookin' good," the cyberguru mused, nodding to himself. "Try goin' a little faster in a turn, let's see how that equals out on a screen."

Jordan did an about-face and began walking down the hall. The resolution looked crisp and clear to him. "How's it lookin' for you, Lexi?"

"Looks spiffy on my screen," Alexa answered readily, her voice tinged with excitement. If this system worked out, she would be able to watch the reunion with her aunts in real time, and hardly miss a thing. Standing behind Ari, Tatyana, Jenny, and Millie were all watching curiously.

"Good, because it's the screen of your laptop that really counts," Ari confirmed. "Even downtown, as long as Freja and Jeanie's Wi-Fi holds up, you won't miss a thing. Lemme switch feeds here..."

He fiddled around again, switching to another camera, this one on a much different angle, and also in one of the basements. "Okay sir, do a slow walk, turning your torso slowly left and right as you do."

"On it," Mike boomed as he began walking. There was certainly nothing wrong with the audio and mic functions on these cameras. Mike was currently in sub-basement three, which was more or less a concrete bunker complex. With the various signal boosters around the place, if they could see his feed clearly down there...

"Lexi?" Ari queried, taking a sip of his green smoothie absently.

"I'm gettin' it all clear as day," Alexa confirmed. "The sudden change in height and perspective is givin' me vertigo, though." Everyone laughed. "Is this what it's like to be seven feet tall?"

"Switchin' to Mrs. DeBourne now," Ari announced, calling up another camera feed. "Ma'am?"

"I'm here," Karen responded, her lilting and lyrical voice making everyone in the security room smile. "Are you receiving me?"

Karen began walking around the tropical greenhouse, humming to herself while stopping to display all the pretty plants with their vibrant, often iridescent colours. Butterflies danced around happily.

"Doin' great, ma'am," Ari said. "Lexi?"

"I got 'er," the blonde girl said rather excitedly. It looked like this plan was going to work out well. "Show me Alex!"

"Alex, behave yourself," Karen warned, making everyone laugh again.

Ari pulled up the camera Alex was wearing, and sure enough, the second floor was now visible. Alex walked slowly and casually by the staff lounge, and Alex turned to look inside. Dave was sitting in the back of the room at his habitual table, smoking a cigar. The image was clear as day on Ari's screen.

Tatyana leaned in. "David?" she called out in a neutral voice. "You have finished the frame and trellis for the espalier we talked about, yes?"

The bald man looked around at the air in confusion for a moment before giving Alex a sour expression. "Thanks, kid."

"Just doin' my part," Alex said cheerfully before continuing his sojourn down the hallway. "How's it lookin', Alexa?"

"Crystal clear, big man!" the blonde goddess chimed happily.

"Okay, now Lexi, I'm gonna do something here, and then you should be able to have all four windows up at once, so you can see what they're all doin', okay?"

"Ready when you are!"

More fiddling around with settings, and then Ari hit a button. "Now you should be able to pull them all up. If there's lag, let me know, so I can try to adjust."

There was silence for some moments, and eventually Alexa spoke. "So far it all looks good. Could everyone do some walking and turning? I wanna see if the feed holds."

Ari and his guests watched as all the cameras began moving around their assigned zones.

"So far, so good," Alexa announced. "No lag that I can see."

"The real test is gonna be when you're downtown at the condo, but I'm keepin' this channel open and dedicated to your laptop feed starting the night before your aunts arrive, so hopefully it'll hold up still," Ari said, nodding. "We'll give it some last-minute tests that night, but it looks like this test run has been a total success, folks."

"Yay!" Alexa squealed excitedly. Karen giggled at her younger sister's enthusiasm, while Mike and Alex both chuckled. "It's like I'm gonna be there!"

"You're not gonna miss a thing," Ari said happily, pleased that this had all worked out. "Like I said, one more test the night before, and-"

There was a loud squeal sound over the system that made Ari, Tatyana, and Millie all jump slightly. A split second later, through the view of Alex's camera, they saw Percy come bolting around the corner from the west wing and speeding down the hall, holding a lacy black brassière, and a silken bodice top with white trim.

"What the-"

"I saw someone's goodies!" Percy cackled as he flashed by the somewhat perplexed Alex.

"Agh!" Valentina howled in outrage as she rounded the corner and gave chase, dressed only in the skirt part of her housekeeper's outfit, along with stockings and heels while holding one of her arms across her naked chest to conceal it. Her free arm was stretched out to reach the brat in a futile gesture. "Get back here, you little pervert! Give me my clothes!"

"Nahhhhhhhhh!" Percy crowed as Val shot by Alex and he turned to watch. "I'm an earl, I can do what I want!"

"Well, that was unexpected," Ari said, somewhat bewildered as he watched the screen, with Tatyana still standing nearby him. The Penrose sisters had both already dashed out of the room in a panic to go find Percy before Val murdered him. He turned and looked up at his boss. "Never a dull moment around here, is there?"

"I guess I should've tripped him when I had the chance or somethin'," Alex sighed before breaking into a jog to help corral and capture the young Lord Ravensworth.

All anyone could hear was Alexa snickering and almost weeping with laughter over the open comm.

***

A certain dorm room, Thursday afternoon, 1987...