Mike & Karen Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now," Karen said, having composed herself, the model of grace, dignity, and propriety. "If you three ladies are all set for the day, maybe we should return home? Michael and I are now off until next Monday, so we can take care of housewarming matters. There is no doubt still more planning to do for the court case, but back in a lounge with drinks in our hands sounds optimal, hm?"

"I'll take Lisa and Rebecca in the jeep," Mike said, nodding. "Gordon, you bring these two and Alex can bring Nanu."

"Why can't we go with you?" Janet protested.

"Because I can't tint the windows of the jeep, and I think Miss Fischer is somewhat less likely to try to give me road head than either of you, or Nanu." Mike pointed out, making his wife titter prettily into her hand.

Janet walked over to Mike and looked (way) up at him. "Mongo, just because you know everything and have us all figured out doesn't mean you have to be so annoying about it. Fine, we'll go with Princess and see you guys back at Blackshack."

Mona and Janet now hugged Lisa and Becky before following Karen to her Urus. Mike looked down at the remaining two women and tilted his head. "Let's go..."

He was walking along with them when he bipped a button on his watch. "Alex?"

"Yeah, dad?" came the reply.

"We're heading home, bring Tiny Evil with you when you do the same, please. Tell her we're having catfish for dinner."

"You got it, dad."

Becky snickered about the nickname attributed to Nanu. It fit.

"Okay, I haven't met this tiny, evil Nanu chick yet, but is she really gonna care if we're having catfish for dinner?" Lisa asked as they walked. She had to kind of skip along to keep up, even though Mike was walking rather slowly. His causal walk was as fast as she trotted or even jogged sometimes.

Becky laughed. "She told me that catfish was one of her favourite things to eat when she grew up in Egypt. She always felt like a pharaoh when she got to eat it, which was almost never."

She looked up at Mike now. "So sure I won't blow you while you're driving, sir?"

"Don't make me put you in the back seat, young lady," he answered, still striding along. "I always put Red back there since she gets queasy if she rides shotgun."

Lisa laughed, but continued to notice that once again, a dynamic had changed. People routinely referred to her as 'Heyman' over the past thirty years, and now they were using her other nicknames or calling her just 'Lisa'. It wasn't that they were refusing to use her married surname, but it was certainly a mouthful, and she couldn't help but notice. Everyone was taking pains to not call her 'Heyman' out of habit.

Becky courteously sat in the back seat with Lisa, and the two of them chatted rather excitedly about upcoming changes and adventures. Becky even completely forgot to call out Mike on the whole 'road head' thing, since she was so wrapped up in conversation with her favourite activist.

A few minutes behind...

"You good back there, ladies?" Glenda asked via the intercom. She was keeping the screen between the front and back seats up, because she had her suspicions about exactly how close the Penrose sisters were, and respected their privacy.

"We're fine, lovey," Jenny chimed, her voice always such a pleasure to hear. Unless she was in the middle of a brawl in a club downtown. "Take your time driving, we have plenty of champers to keep us occupied."

"Slowing down," the chauffeuse said cheerfully, pulling into the slow lane. Even if she took twice as long now, they'd still be back in time for dinner. The countess liked to be fashionably late now and then. She was the exact opposite of Glenda's mighty employer, Mike DeBourne, who was compulsively early about almost everything. She hoped they were having fun back there.

Back there...

"Dammit, Jen," Millie groused, flopping back in her seat and folding her arms, looking put out. "At least give me another chance to guess."

The older sister made a show of thinking, taking a sip of her champers. "Very well. One more. Go."

"Half a moment, woman, I need to think!" the brunette protested. "Hmmmmm... Jim's cock-piercing."

"Oh, dear God, Mill, no," Jenny laughed. "I didn't keep that thing!"

Millie pouted. "It sounds like something you'd do. So what intimate thing of his did you keep?"

A sly smile from the older sister. "His fedora, of course. He'd often wear it during a shag, we thought it was funny. Now, you know the rules. Get on with it..."

Grumbling, Millie undid her pants and shimmied out of them. She slouched sideways in her seat, keeping her legs splayed open, the crotch of her panties on display. Jenny already had her phone out and was taking pictures. Millie made sure she was scowling for them.

"Lose the knickers, Mill, you know the rules..." Jen added from behind her phone's camera.

Millie rolled her eyes and shed her panties as well, clearly beshat upon by this imposition on her dignity.

"You really should shave, girl, even if you're not getting any," the blonde sister mused, smirking. "Or at least trim. What if you find an attractive boy and he has to try and hack his way through all that thatch?"

"I trim, thank you!" Millie protested hotly, trying to look offended while not blushing. She hadn't, admittedly, done anything about her pelt since some time before arriving at Blackshack. Count on Jen to say something about it now.

"Are you blindfolded when you do it?" Jen teased.

"You're not funny, Greymoor," Millie sniffed while keeping her legs spread and letting her sister take pictures of her cunt. This was an old game and wager. The loser of the questions game exposed herself and pictures were taken. She suspected that Jen often lost on purpose over the decades. "Let me guess, you want me to masturbate this time as well?"

"Not in Kat's lovely car, no," Jenny reasoned, still snapping away. "Besides, who could tell you were with that jungle going on?"

Millie blushed and said nothing, biting her knuckle and trying to remember if she'd brought her razor.

***

A few minutes behind the Maybach...

"Wow, Becks wasn't kiddin' about you bein' hungry all the time, was she?" Alex chuckled as he drove his car north, heading home. His mother often drove some of the fancier cars available, parking them in a private lot just off-campus. Everyone knew she was staggeringly wealthy, but there was no sense showing off to the proletarian students. His father usually drove the jeep, because he fit in it. The only other vehicle, and he almost never drove it to the university, was the LM.

Alex, meanwhile, had his own little car and was perfectly happy to get about in that. It was nothing special, an older-model four-door that he'd bought with his own money when he'd turned sixteen. He was used to it, and this wasn't the first time he'd received road head in it.

Nanu was stretched across the front seats and the island now, her head in his lap and her mouth bobbing up and down on his erection eagerly. Alexa was going to be jealous that he got blown before she got licked by the exotic Egyptian girl. And just like with her food, Nanu was a Hoover vacuum.

"Lucky little bitch," Heather grumped as she sat in the back seat, trying to look put out. "And I can't believe you're letting yourself get road head with me in the car, DeBourne. Me, your ex-girlfriend, three feet away. Rude."

"First, that's on you, Heather, not me," Alex chuckled as he drove. "You're the one who dumped me, twice."

"I know," she sighed. "I've been convincing myself for months now that I had a premonition about you and Lexi becoming a thing and I was just making way."

"Y'sound like my aunt Jen about mom," he laughed. "She knew before my mom did that dad was the true love of her life, even before mom did, and she ended things before anyone got more hurt."

"I mean, that's romantic, but ow," Heather said, making a wry face. "Your aunt Jen sounds awesome. But she's not your real aunt, right? You're not fucking that aunt too, are you?"

"Not yet," he quipped, making her roll her eyes. Heather had more or less invited herself to Blackwell Manor for dinner, determined to meet in-person all these people everyone was gushing about. There were countesses, famous artists and lawyers, crazy activists... she may not've been Alex's girlfriend anymore, but she still wanted to be involved.

Nanu kept bobbing up and down eagerly, moaning and breathing through her nose. She was in no danger whatsoever of deep-throating him, a problem Heather could identify with where Alex was concerned, but she watched with no little fascination. The girl's eagerness was something to be admired.

And her big tits on that tiny frame were something to be jealous of.

"Can you drive a little faster, dude?" she tried to grouse. She had to at least make it sound like she wasn't impressed with being treated this way, even if she'd insisted on tagging along. Just because it was her fault didn't mean the local male wouldn't get the blame.

"First, I'm goin' the speed limit, and I'm also pretty sure that Nanu doesn't want me to get us back before she gets her reward. She has my dick in her mouth, I am not pissing her off, Heather."

"Good thing your dick isn't in my mouth then, DeBourne," Heather mumbled, watching Nanu jealously. "At least tell her not to swallow it all, okay?"

Apparently Nanu didn't speak English, so everyone spoke Latin to her. Weird. Who still spoke Latin and wasn't a nerd with the surname DeBourne?

Alex looked down at his lap for a moment. The DVP was busy today, so he was keeping his eye on the road. "Nanu, quaeso ne absorbeat, Heather te communicare vult."

Nanu simply nodded in response, not at all letting up on the persistent bobbing motion. She could feel the young god's huge erection starting to throb in her mouth, she was going to make him cum! And now the sulky bitch in the back wanted some of that cum? Still, the god had commanded her...

Heather saw Alex squirm and shiver for a moment, perhaps pressing up slightly in the driver's seat, and she knew he was cumming. She recognized it. The Nanu chick moaned and swallowed some, which was fair, since Heather also knew from experience how much Alex could cum.

Nanu now pulled her mouth off Alex's ramrod prick and she scrambled into the back seats, her cheeks bulging. Before Heather was ready, the little Egyptian girl was straddling her lap and took her face in her hands. She made an 'mmmp!' sound as Nanu pressed her lips to hers and began pushing Alex's cum into her mouth.

Her momentary panic at the suddenness of it ended, and her hands now glided down at Nanu's fantastic, tight ass, and they began kissing deeply, Alex's sweet, pearly cum swishing around between them. Heather shuddered and moaned. God, how she'd missed this taste.

At least one passing driver honked their horn enthusiastically as they went by, appreciating the girl-on-girl action in the back seat. Alex gave them the thumbs-up.

Nanu finally ended the kiss, having almost sucked Heather's fillings out, before nodding to her and then settling down beside her, resting her little head on the bigger girl's shoulder and relaxing.

"Okay, DeBourne," Heather said somewhat dazedly, feeling rather fatigued, and she had no idea why. "You're officially forgiven for everything. Holy shit..."

Alex just smirked, knowing better than to say anything at this very moment.

***

1987...

They were lying wrapped up in one another in Karen's huge bed, kissing and whispering now that the lovemaking had ended. Their gooey pussies were pressed, sharing their essence. Sometimes Lisa came so hard that she felt like she was getting her cum inside Karen, and vice-versa. It was such a wonderful feeling, one she craved more than almost anything else.

"Sooooo, how'd your meeting with that Trouncy baron go?" Lisa asked, still holding on to her lover, refusing to let go.

Karen giggled. "Melissa Ruthelyn Heyman, are you jealous?"

"No," Lisa sniffed. "Yes. A little. Maybe. Shut up."

"Are you afraid he's going to steal me away and none of you will ever see me again?" the bronze-haired goddess teased.

"That would require you to leave your precious university, and you'll never do that," Lisa pointed out. "I doubt even Jenny could've gotten you to do that, and you loved her more than anyone. So no, I don't think Baron Terpsi is going to make you elope. And I just asked how it went."

"We had a perfectly lovely little tryst in his hotel room," Karen sighed rather wistfully, rolling off Lisa and gazing at the ceiling, her glorious body on full display. "He's a decided charmer, that one. He knows how to romance a girl, even if I need to work on his stamina."

"Sounds serious, if you're putting some thought into it," Lisa mused, hoping she didn't sound apprehensive, just curious.

"The son of a shipping magnate in Livorno, he would be a useful person in my father's business empire," Karen mused, still staring at the ceiling. Lisa couldn't readily tell if this was her best friend and lover being practical, or if she was rationalizing her feelings for the baron. It seemed unusual. Lisa had only met the guy once and he was indeed charming. She knew Mona and Janet felt a tingle, they both said so.

Which made no sense to Lisa, since they were both fucking DeBourne, who was a thousand times the man this Tromboni jerk could be. If it weren't for the money and the slick accent, how could he compare?

"Apparently he plans to stay until the end of the semester, learning the city and perhaps hanging around here," Karen continued, smiling and tracing a single fingernail randomly over her body. Lisa wasn't sure Kar was speaking to her anymore. "He'll need a guide, of course."

"Shouldn't he just hire one?" Lisa suggested. "I mean, doesn't he have staff?"

"No sense hiring a tour guide when there is already a willing someone who can show him," Karen pointed out, rolling onto her side now and smiling at Lisa, her head resting on her hand.

"You've got exams too, lady," Lisa reminded her. "No matter how good your grades are, you still need to take them to pass."

"Certainly, but I know the course material better than my professors do, I am not exactly worried about the need to study," her lover said, smiling. Karen considered something. "I wonder if he'd like to perform in the musical revues and talent show next month? He is quite the sensual dancer, after all."

Lisa didn't quite know what to say. "Uhhh... he's not even a student here, Kar. Remember?"

"We invite guest artists to things, this shouldn't be any different," Karen reasoned before reaching over and caressing Lisa's boob, making her bite her lip. "Now let us avail ourselves of the showers before I take you three to dinner, as promised."

They got out of the comfy bed and wrapped themselves in towels. Janet and Mona were no doubt already in the showers.

Karen opened the door and gestured for Lisa to go first, smiling warmly. "Dopo di te, amore mia."

Lisa tried not to shake her head as she walked by. This was way past weird.

***

Blackwell Master Suite West, the present...

It was quite the impressive tangle on the bed, with six bodies writhing around. Not only Alex, Alexa, Freja, and Jeanie, the usual quartet, but Heather had consented to join in as well. The last person on the list was Nanu, who wanted to be fucked by the young blonde god, as well as his sister, the goddess, whom she had yet to do anything with.

She was also happy for a real opportunity to display the dominance of her tits over the short-haired girl, who barely had tits at all. She dragged her knockers across Freja's face every time she got the chance.

Alex was lying on his back, with Alexa straddling his face, moaning and squirming as he lashed her greedy pussy with his tongue. Freja and Jeanie were kneeling on either side of his hide, leaning in and sucking on Alexa's tits while reaching down and teasing her clit and her ass.

Heather was lying between Alex's legs, her mouth bobbing up and down hungrily on his cock. She'd never come close to deep-throating him before, even when they were dating, and the intervening ten months since their last sex had meant she was very rusty when dealing with his member. She gave it her all though, with the other girls encouraging her.

Nanu was sitting behind Heather, having spread the girl's legs wide and nestling in. She pushed her wet cunt against the new girl's, who had come back with her and the young god, and was fucking her hard, making her moan around the young god's splendid cock. Nanu wanted that cock inside her, but she would be patient.

"Think you'll ride that thing, Heather?" Jeanie asked, her brown eyes glinting eagerly as she watched the other brunette go at it with a will. "I know it's been a while."

Heather stopped sucking long enough to look up at the others, her hand stroking along Alex's shaft while she did. "That okay with you, Alex?"

A muffled response from the man present, but giving that he had his aunt-wife's pussy grinding down on his face, not unexpected. At least it didn't sound like a negative reply.

"You hear the man, saddle up," Alexa panted, her skin flushed and shining with perspiration.

"God, I hope I remember how to do this..." Heather mumbled warily as she detached herself from Nanu and clambered up over Alex's body. The Egyptian girl knew what was about to happen and scrambled in to play a part. She took hold of Alex's cock and held it steady, just under Heather's dripping pussy.

Heather groaned loudly as she settled down, the large, thick cock pushing in and stretching her. Alex clamped his hand tighter over Alexa's thighs and lashed her pussy harder with his tongue. Alexa shuddered and gasped, her body quivering with delight. Freja and Jeanie moved down to assist and molest Heather, caressing her all over, whispering to her and fingering her pussy and ass.

Nanu, meanwhile, had moved up to Alexa, eager to explore the goddess' body. It made perfect sense to her that the young god and goddess were married, even if they were siblings, because it was so obvious that they were perfect, even made for one another. She'd had sex with four gods now, in so short a time, after a life of nothing at all, a mere slave fucking mere mortals.

She squeaked in surprise as Alexa took her by the face and jammed her lips into Nanu's, kissing her ferociously. Alex was sending Alexa over the edge with that wicked tongue, and she didn't want to shake the Manor apart by screaming it off its foundations. Nanu held on almost for dear life, her skull vibrating while the golden-haired goddess kissed her. She felt the young god's hand wander between her legs, stroking her smooth, slippery pussy and she moaned in unreal pleasure.

What a wonderful day to be Nanu Tehemet!

Heather was forgetting her apprehension about fucking Alex and rode him now lustily, heading for a soaring climax. There was, weirdly, a sense in which his being married to Alexa took a lot of pressure off her, but she'd figure out what that meant later. At some point, she would have a threesome with just the two of them, and they'd talk. Right now, though, she planned to shriek her tits off.

She was going wild with pleasure, not only being fucked by Alex's wonderful dick, but because Freja and Jeanie were leaving no part of her unmolested. She was always kissing one of them, and they had all her holes and her clit accounted for. And even though she was on birth control, Alex had assured her that he wouldn't cum in her since she wanted to do it bareback. There was an intimacy to that she wasn't sure she was ready for yet.

She'd happily suck his cum out of the cunt of any of these girls, mind.

1...67891011