Mike & Karen Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked at them all. "We'll meet at the Lexus in fifteen minutes. Break!"

Alex headed toward the kitchens, while Alexa took Trinian up to Dunsany. Freja and Jeanie waited patiently in the foyer. At one point, Nanu walked by. Jeanie beamed a smile and waved at her.

The Egyptian girl smirked, thrust her ample chest forward, and strutted by, reminding Freja who the mayor of Titty-Town was. The Danish girl's eyes followed her, narrowing and she ground her teeth until Nanu was out of sight.

Mark my words, you little bitch, she thought darkly. Keep it up and I'll have you begging for mercy in English, and I don't give a shit if you don't speak a word of it...

The reckoning would be coming soon, she figured.

***

The Dunsany Lounge...

"Good sir," Jenny said as she took the elegant bong from her sister while Millie blew a cloud of smoke into the air. "We have all had at least one round each, and you have yet to have one. I know you mean to get back to work, but at least one, hm?"

"Oh, Michael doesn't partake," Karen said in a matter-of-fact voice, but her eyes were glinting with amusement. Lisa, Janet, and Mona were all beginning to snicker.

Jenny tilted her head, curious. "But it is legal, so why would you abstain, lovey?"

"Well, y'see..." Mona began, leaning forward to take over the narrative...

***

1987, a party in a certain dorm room, Wednesday evening...

The music of The Doors was playing and everyone was laughing while Janet turned about slowly, her shirt and her bra off while she displayed her breasts to everyone. Boys and girls, everyone was clapping as she showed off her nipple ring. There was a considerable amount of alcohol present, and several joints and bongs were being passed around the room.

Karen needed to make sure she got rid of the smell in case her parents made any surprise visits. Her father, anyway. She had the window open and a powerful fan was blowing the fouled air outside.

"Y'like?" she asked, holding her hands behind her head and shimmying her tits at people before turning to show off to others, people still cheering and catcalling. Janet was enjoying this rampant but safe exhibitionism. She pressed her breasts against one guy's face and shook them again, everyone cackling. "I mean, okay, it's just a clip-on at the moment, but if I like it enough, might do the real thing, y'know?"

"Gonna get your clit pierced next, J?" called out a girl, drinking beer from a bottle.

"Hey, somebody aside from Princess has to set a few trends around here, right?" Janet quipped to more general laughter, and even Karen smirked and giggled. She and Lisa rarely hosted such lively parties, but she was looking forward to this one. She counted everyone here a friend, even Professor Arlens, who was sitting nearby, drinking a beer and having a good time. She was from the Business faculty and was popular with a lot of students, hence the ready invite.

"Whaddya think, Princess?" Janet teased, standing in front of a sitting Karen and shaking her jugs in her face. "Does it suit me?"

"You may very well be right, you tramp," Karen confirmed, sitting between Lisa and a young man. She enjoyed just being a part of the group.

"Maybe you oughta get one, Kar," Mona called out from the other side of the circle, holding the bong she'd just used. "Bet they'd look amazing on those whoppers of yours."

Karen made a show of blushing and waving the contention off while everyone laughed and cheered, seeming to think it was a good idea.

"C'mon, at least show us your tits, Princess," Janet egged her on. "You're hosting, after all!"

More hooting and hollering from around the room. She blushed prettily, looking embarrassed as only she could affect without meaning it. Lisa was chanting for her to 'take it off!' louder than anyone.

Finally, she smiled and rolled her eyes, getting up into a tall kneeling position. She happened to be wearing a snug tie-dye wax melt tee tonight, a swirling melody of colours in psychedelic patterns that showed off her trim stomach. She was wearing snug jeans below, and everyone stopped making noise, intent to see if the Princess would actually go through with it.

And then they all cheered loudly and enthusiastically as she pulled up the shirt, revealing not only her large, perfect breasts, but also that she had not been wearing a bra. Karen slowly turned her torso left and right, making sure everyone got a good look. The noise in the enclosed space was almost deafening, and she would no doubt have explanations to make to the campus conduct department tomorrow.

But that was tomorrow. She was having fun now.

She had only just lowered her shirt and sat back down for about thirty seconds before the door opened and a giant figured strode in. Mike made a wry face, shaking his head for a moment and waving his hand to clear the thick grey-white smoke that hung around.

"Mongo, y'made it!" Mona called out, followed by others calling to him as well. He was, of course, immensely popular with the student body, as much so as Karen Gordon. Except maybe for certain males who were felt threatened by him. "But y'just missed Princess' tits!"

"Except for you three, nobody's seen 'em more than I have," he said with a shrug, making people laugh while Karen blushed a little and then took the bong from Lisa. She pretended to ignore Mike while Janet slinked up to him, still topless, and ran her hand up and down his chest.

"We're glad you made it, big man," she purred, giving him a sexy smile. "This party's been getting kinda frisky."

"Can't imagine who initiated that," he remarked before coughing a little.

"Ooh, it's like you know me or somethin'," Janet said, slowly dragging her breasts down his waist and over his jeans while people whistled.

Karen watched quietly as she put her lips to the mouthpiece.

"I've been puttin' on a bit of a show, maybe you wanna make it a duet?" Janet said in a seductive voice, loud enough to be heard while she passed her hand over the crotch of his jeans and the large bulge within. "Betcha everyone in this room except Red might enjoy a li'l boy-on-girl live ac-"

She paused in speaking and frowned for a moment, since something felt odd. She stopped stroking Mike's dick through his jeans and looked down at herself. Everyone else seemed to wondering what was up as well. Mike raised an eyebrow, waiting to see what was going on.

Janet leaned back just a little, her face a mask of confusion as she looked down at herself. Only she could see it, but her nipple ring was standing up straight, wobbling almost imperceptibly.

"Whaaaaat the eff..." she mumbled, frowning. She looked up at Mike. "DeBourne, are you made of metal or something?"

"Even for you when you're high, that's a pretty strange question, Remington," he remarked. "But last I checked, no, still flesh and blood like everyone else."

"Then why is my new accessory doing this?" she almost demanded, leaning back enough to point at herself. He could now see the nipple ring she had on was pointing toward him.

"Oh, hang on," Mike said, realizing something and reaching around in the back pocket and jeans. "I think I know..."

He held up a large metallic disc for everyone to see. "Probably this."

"DeBourne, is that the neodymium magnet from the Metallurgy lab?" Karen asked from where she was sitting.

"Yep," he confirmed, the disc gleaming a dull silver in his huge hand. "Borrowed it so that I could run a few experiments, but it reaching out for Remington's accessory through me partly answers at least one of my questions."

"A neodymium-iron-boron magnet is in the order of eighteen times stronger than regular ferromagnets at the same mass," she pointed out while everyone looked on in growing confusion. Lisa and Mona both hung their heads, settling in for another UST-fueled science disagreement between the two biggest minds on campus. "An equivalent normal magnet would weigh almost seven kilos for the same effect."

"I know how they work, Gordon, thank you," he countered. "I just forgot I was carrying it."

"That magnet must be worth nearly three thousand dollars, sirrah, how do you forget something like that?" Karen said.

"Y'mean like how you left that gazillion-dollar hat of yours sitting on a bus seat a week ago and got off without it?" he shot back. "Some milliner out there had a heart attack and didn't know why."

"Oooooooh!" lots of people said in unison. Shots fired.

"Will you put that stupid thing away already?" Janet demanded as she stood, noticing that even though he was holding it up and away from her, her nipple ring was still trying to reach it. It felt incredibly weird.

Mike looked down at her and without a word brought the magnet to the front of her breast, maybe six inches away, and held it there.

The ring was instantly yanked off Janet's nipple by science and smacked into the nickel-coated surface of the magnet with a plink! sound that could be heard around the room.

"AUGH!" Janet almost screamed, spinning and staggering away from Mike and clutching a hand to her breast, her eyes spiralling in her head. People around the room were howling with laughter. Lisa's eyes were wide, her hands clapped over her mouth. Mona was lying on her back, kicking her feet, tears on her face as she laughed.

Karen tittered behind her hand. Mike was now examining the nipple ring, still stuck to his new toy.

"Gnnnnnnnnn, argh!" Janet rasped, leaning over and still holding her breast before scowling back at him. "What the Hell, DeBourne?! Gnnnnn, shitfuck! That stings! You are so fucking lucky that it wasn't a real piercing, you giant jerk!"

"Wow, that magnet really is strong," Mike mused, sliding the tiny jewelry off the surface and assessing it now. "This thing must be at least eighty-five percent brass, and it still pulled it off."

"No shit," Janet gasped, sitting down between two helpful (but snickering) students while she continued to massage her much-abused nipple. "Mmmmmmnnnnn, fuuuuck, dammit, I'm gonna be horny for a god damn month!"

"So aside from mutilating Remington, what else brings you, sir?" Karen intoned.

"Y'told me to not miss this little soiree, you were very insistent, Gordon," Mike answered with a shrug, having returned the magnet to his back pocket. "And since when do I say no to you?"

More calls of 'Ooooohhhh!' from around the room, while Karen frowned a little and blushed. It was true, she had insisted he show up. And this definitely wasn't a scene the Barone Trinci would be caught dead in.

"But frankly, given how stoned everyone seems to be getting, I doubt you'll even remember I was here," he pointed out. "I would've brought my acoustic guitar if I'd known."

"The Doors and my other musical choices are doing just fine, I will have you know," she sniffed. "But now that you're here, perhaps you would care to join us?"

"Oh, I don't know," Mike said, sounding uncertain.

Karen smirked. "Michael DeBourne... have you never tried weed before? A feral giant like yourself from the great northern woods, and you have never partaken?"

"Well, no," Mike admitted, looking at the ground. It sounded silly now that he never had. Wild cannabis was everywhere back home, after all.

"Then we need to see to that tonight," Karen announced, and many people cheered the idea. "It simply will not do, sirrah, for you to be the only one not partaking."

Mike didn't quite know what to say.

"As a matter of fact," Karen announced, standing now and looking at everyone. "We shall mark this special event by allowing DeBourne to take his first hit using my hookah. What say you all?"

More cheers of enthusiasm.

"Ladies, don't let him leave while I get my apparatus ready," Karen instructed, going over to a corner where her tall, elegant hookah was acting as décor. It had to be a meter tall, made of blown green glass, gilded and having a carved brass neck and fixtures with little gemstones set around it. She picked up the hookah while another student grabbed the side table and brought it to the group.

"Keep the party going while I set this up," she said, working efficiently. Mike just watched her quietly, occasionally glancing around the room as people passed the bongs back and forth and the music played in the background.

"When you're strange

Faces come out of the rain

When you're strange

No one remembers your name

When you're strange

When you're strange

When you're... strange..."

Janet seemed to have forgotten his magnetic assault on her body, since she slinked over to him again, and managed to persuade him to take off his shirt, revealing his vast, powerful, and sculpted chest, to the cheers and hoots of just about everyone present, including Lisa. Only Karen didn't catcall, focused as she was on the task of prepping her hookah. It was possibly more expensive than the magnet DeBourne had in his pocket.

"Well now," she said, having taken a few strong pulls to make sure the coals were nice and glowing hot. I think we're ready here..."

Karen now reached into an elegant, etched glass bowl and pulled out a large, vibrant bud covered in a lovely frosting of tiny crystals, placing it on top of the clay bowl and filter.

"What's that strain called?" Mike asked, coming closer, escorted by Janet.

"Alaskan Thunderfuck," Karen answered, still prepping. "It was in origin from the Matanuska Valley in the tundra, but at some point in the Seventies it got crossed with ruderalis and some Afghani influences. The result is a sativa of exquisite effect, and I doubt even you will be entirely lucid after trying it, sir."

Mike looked around the room, and indeed most of the people, Professor Arlen included, seemed somewhat mellow and altered.

"I dunno, Princess," Janet said, sliding in behind Mike and hugging herself to him, her tits pressed into his back and her hands trailing up and down over his eight-pack abs. The stinging in her nipple had her incredibly wet, she had no idea how she was going to keep herself from attacking Mike and fucking him in front of everyone. "He's awful big, I doubt it'll even have an effect on him."

"Hmmm, maybe I am inclined to agree," Karen concurred, nodding. "But this is still his inaugural moment with a timeless university tradition, so we shall treat it with due enthusiasm."

She held up the long, elegant hose with the brass mouthpiece, offering it to him. Mike took it while everyone looked on. Somehow this seemed like a historic moment. He glanced around the room, seeing the expectation in everyone's eyes. He thought he'd better make something of this, a moment for all involved to remember.

"I've never done it before, no particular reason, but I'm looking forward to it," he said in his deep, commanding voice. "I've always wondered what I'd be like under the influence, and I think I'll make a wonderful philosopher-prince."

"So none of us'll notice a difference, is that it?" Mona called out, making everyone laugh.

"Here we go," Mike said, bringing the mouthpiece up to his lips. He began to inhale, taking a very, very deep pull that seemed to go on forever, the hookah bubbling away loudly. People, Karen included, watched in stunned awe as the entire bud glowed under the suction of the vacuum Mike's vast lung power was creating, burning it down to blackened ash, the tiny frosting crystals glittering like thousands of micro-lights before winking out.

A good thirty seconds had passed before Mike finally stopped the pull, and the charred, reduced remains of the bud sat smouldering on the filter. Everyone looked up at Mike in stunned, incredulous silence as he held his breath, not exhaling. He simply looked around the room, reading their expressions and looking forward to what he would have to tell them after it took hold.

After a whole minute, he exhaled, loudly. The people present were all whispering in shock as no smoke came out of his mouth. Even Karen's eyes were wide in surprise.

"Ho-lee shit..." Mona murmured, the first one to find her voice and speak to him. "DeBourne, that was... I've never seen anything like that. You killed the whole big bud in one hit, and no smoke on the exhale? Dude, what are you even fucking made of?"

Murmurs of agreement from everyone, and Mike just stood there, his hands on his hips, towering over them like some indomitable giant. This event had done nothing to dispel the growing legend.

"Well," Mike said finally, shaking his head. "I don't feel a thing. I was hoping to be a philosopher-prince, but apparently I'm just one of those rare individuals not affected by THC. That's something of a letdown."

"Yeah, that's kind of an bummer for you, even if it was awesome for all of us to watch," Mona agreed, nodding. She felt awed but somehow cheated too. "Maybe we can... Mike? Mike?"

Everyone looked away from Mona and up at DeBourne, who was still just standing there like the Colossus, saying nothing.

"Mike, Mike, MikeMikeMikeMikeMike!" Mona yelped frantically as she scrambled to her feet and lunged toward him. Mike's eyes had rolled up into his head and he was now toppling over like a redwood. Several of the more alert students rushed in with her, while most scurried out of the way in panic as he fell towards them.

Karen somehow managed to get her hookah out of the way before he crashed through it.

Despite the attempts of at least five students, it felt like the entire building shook when Michael DeBourne crashed to the floor.

An indeterminate amount of centuries later...

He felt himself coming to, seeing what was a tunnel of light in front of him. He could barely make out a figure that must have been Mona. Distantly, he heard her sympathetic voice, and distantly felt her hands on his cheeks.

"Oh, baby... you're so fucked up..."

Now he could hear other noise, other voices, but they all sounded like stage gibberish.

"Watermelon, cantaloupe, watermelon, cantaloupe, watermelon, cantaloupe..."

Something beneath him was flat and hard. Was it the floor?

"Why am I lying on the floor?" he asked, his own voice sounding weird, and realizing his body felt incredibly heavy, like it was made of lead or uranium. "Did I fall down?"

The other sounds were coming slightly into focus, and he could hear lots of people laughing uproariously. Had something funny happened?

"Gentlemen, get him to his feet," he heard an authoritative woman's voice command. Gordon? Was that Gordon? "Ladies, once he's up, undress him and put him in my bed, cushioned, but sitting up so that he doesn't swallow his tongue if he passes out again. Spit-spot!"

He sort of felt himself being handled around, and he was amazed at how strong everyone else must have been, because he couldn't lift his limbs at all. He thought they were undressing him, a shock of red hair and a pretty afro doing most of the work. Then he was being laid in a big, soft, and comfy bed that reminded him of his own bed back in his dorm room. Was he in his own room?

No, no... he wouldn't be playing The Doors.

He felt a gentle hand on the back of his head, caressing and squeezing his neck gently and a lyrical voice right in front of him, a forehead pressed to his. He could listen to that voice and feel that touch for all eternity! Was it an angel? Was he dead?

"You just lie here and rest, DeBourne, while we continue with out little soiree, oui?" Karen whispered to him gently. And then she was gone.

He could hear the laughter and the merriment, although somewhat swimmingly, and what had happened finally came back to him. Having one of the 'go big or go home' moments that drove his mother crazy, he had inhaled an entire large bud of a sativa strain, and held it in long enough to achieve a total absorption. Even his body couldn't withstand the saturation, and he had gone to sleep standing up.

1...45678...13