Mike Catches a Mermaid Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike encounters a mermaid.
3.8k words
4.68
5.3k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

MIKE CATCHES A MERMAID - CH 2 THE CHANGE

The new day dawned, in every sense of the word. They lay in each other's arms. She did not seem to be dehydrated.

"Are you okay?"

She smiled at Mike, "Yes, for some reason, I don't feel weak. I know I must get back in the water."

"It has only been five or six hours. We can go topside so you can get back in the water."

She reached for my manhood. "I need this one more time to remember you until we see each other again. It might be a while, and I need all the memories I can get." Mike didn't disagree with her at all. She played with him until he was hard again. She looked at him for a second, hesitating before she slipped down and put her mouth on his dick. He had blow jobs before, but nothing like this. I guess the mermaid mouth had things in it that were adept at this. He was afraid to ask, but he would just enjoy it for now and ask questions later. She was small as a woman, but she didn't have any trouble taking him in. It was a sensation that rivaled last night. He had to lay back before he exploded. He didn't know if she was prepared for him to explode into her mouth, but he did before he could warn her. He needed have worried. She calmly swallowed everything he gave. She pulled back, spit him out, and smiled that angelic smile. She leaned down and kissed his dick. Ok, it was settled. He was going to marry this little mermaid, or make an arrangement, or whatever they called it. As long as he gets to stay with her.

They went topside to a beautiful morning. "I was told if this happened, to tell you to go home and wait two weeks. Come back here prepared to go. Don't change your life in any way. If you start changing things, and then disappear, someone will get suspicious. You will need to be another ship lost at sea. If we are not ready yet, you will have to go home and wait longer. Can you do that?"

"Mystic, my love. I will spend the rest of my life doing what you ask of me." He smiled at her, and she blushed. Then she was gone, over the side. That will take some getting used to.

Mike headed home. His entire world had just changed. He didn't really have much to lose anyway. He had a couple of friends, but he only had an ex-wife that would get the insurance. She would probably be happier with that than anything he could have done in life. His small house had a mortgage, and the bank could have that. He would trade all of that for far less than Mystic. As far as he is concerned, he is already a winner. If everything blows up, and he doesn't survive whatever is ahead, it is still worth it. He remembered to delete the pictures he had taken of Mystic. He decided to send the phone to Davy Jones' locker anyway, but he didn't want to take any chances.

The next two weeks went by slowly. He took a couple of charters out, but he didn't care anymore. He wouldn't see the money, and what merman needs money? He didn't know what he was going to become, and he really didn't care. He knew he would be the only human in the entire community. IF he survives, he will be famous, and he will have Mystic. HE WILL HAVE MYSTIC. He couldn't say that enough.

Finally, the day arrived. He made himself take a walk around town in the morning, just to see what he was leaving. He talked to a couple of friends. He talked about what he was going to do after the next charter. He talked about a vacation, and a girl he had met in Miami he was going to see. He figured he had planted enough reason for living that no one would suspect him bailing on everything.

In early afternoon, Michael Mitchell sailed out of the harbor into the mist of the unknown. He would be just another boat lost to the sea. There was something fitting about him joining the list of all the fishermen that were lost at sea. He imagined his picture on the "Sea Witch's" wall of lost sailors. He smiled. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

It was dark as he arrived at the position. He turned the motor off, he hoped for the last time. The boat gently rocked on the small swells. It was a clear and beautiful night. Great night for a sinking. He waited.

He was awakened from a sound sleep. It must have been hours. But he heard noises. He went out on deck to meet Mystic, Old Man of the Sea, and several other mermen. They were carrying a large contraption.

Old Man of the Sea was obviously in charge. "Ok human, this is how we are going to transport you to our homeland. You will get into this container, and it will give you enough oxygen for the trip. After we are gone, these men will sink your vessel. I trust you did nothing to arouse suspicion?"

"No, I kept my same routine and even talked with a friend about a vacation I was going to take when I returned from this trip."

"Very good. Are you ready to change your life forever?" He was very matter-of-fact about everything, but Mystic was nervous. That didn't give him a lot of confidence, but he couldn't do anything about that now.

"Let's go. I'm tired of this old boat, anyhow." They opened the container. It had enough room for him to sit down on a ledge. There were windows that looked out both sides. He wondered what they had used this for before him. He got in and sat down. It immediately sealed shut and they threw it into the ocean. They hadn't warned him about that! He went skipping across the top of the water until one of the mermen stopped it. He looked back as his boat began to sink beneath the waves forever. It had been a good boat, and it deserved a better fate, but life is what it is. It is giving itself so he can have a better life. Or at least a shot at one. The mermen pulled his new boat beneath the waves, and he was in the new world. He noticed Mystic was right beside one of the windows. That made him feel better. She smiled at him, and he smiled back. In a few minutes, it didn't matter who was outside the windows. It was pitch black. He could see nothing. There were lights on the container, but they didn't help his eyes. The mermen seemed to have no problem seeing where they were going, so he just sat back and relaxed. He fell asleep and didn't know how long he was asleep. He was awakened when the container jolted to a stop. He was in a white room, like any hospital would be. It must have oxygen, because when they opened the door, he was fine.

Mystic was there. "Michael, are you okay?" He smiled, and she relaxed. Old Man of the Sea motioned for him to follow him. They walked down a hall, past several rooms he didn't look in. They finally came to a room they took him into. There was a table in the center of the room. A merman was standing beside it. He pointed to the table, and he climbed upon it. He shook his head and pointed at my clothes. He guessed his clothes wearing days were over.

As I started stripping, I realized no merman had ever seen a human before, much less a naked one. Every one of them tried to look without looking. When he was naked, he jumped on the table. There was something liberating about being naked and not caring. This would solve so many of the world's problems. Just think if everyone everywhere had to be naked all the time. It would solve so many of the world's problems. Hard to fight a war naked. Hard to go out in the cold naked. Solve so much, but he was wandering. He came back to the present when the doctor merman, at least he acted like the doctor, started poking him. The doctor laid him down and started taking pictures. X-rays, or something similar. He had no idea what technology they had, and he didn't care right now, as long as they could do to him what they needed to do. As they were doing whatever they were doing, he lay there and started thinking of all the questions he had to ask. They were all breathing air and walking on legs. Can they switch back and forth easily? That kind of blows a lot of mermaid myths. He was back to the Aquaman movie again. He jumped back to the present when the doctor stuck a needle in his arm, and the world disappeared.

He didn't know how long he was out, but when he came to, he was in a nice bed. It was very comfortable. He was thinking about just rolling over when a mermaid came in. She didn't try to talk to him, so, maybe it wasn't for everyone. She placed a platter with something that looked like food. It was mostly green plants of some sort. He had figured they didn't eat fish here. Something about your next of kin, or whatever. He tasted it. It was going to take some getting used to. He thought, if this is the price to be with Mystic, he'd become a vegetarian.

Mystic came in as he was finishing his "salad." "Good, we had forgotten to tell you about our diet. We do eat some meat, but very selectively. How was your first night?"

"I have no idea. They gave me a shot and I was gone. By the way, how many of these people can speak English?"

"None of them until they hear you talk. It won't take long for the people around you to learn it. They have completed the initial scans of your body. We can go talk to the doctor if you are ready?"

"I am ready. Let's get this show on the road." They walked down the hall until they were in a large office looking room. Everything looked new. He would have to ask about that. The doctor was there with a couple of other mermen. Mystic asked him to speak to them for a few minutes, until they could pick up the language. He gave a great speech, but after a couple of minutes they stopped him with,

"Alright, you can shut up now. We got it." Well, that was rude. "It is what we were afraid of. Your internal organs are going to make this difficult. It will be hard for us to give you gills. Until we can solve that problem, we have decided to give you a breathing apparatus that will convert seawater into oxygen for you. We are still working on how to give you the means to breath without it, but this will have to do for now."

Mystic was holding his hand throughout the consultation. She was trying to put on a brave face.

He had to help her. "Mystic, it will be fine. We will work it out. By the way, how long can everyone be in here without being in the water?"

She smiled and laughed. "The air in these buildings is different than the air in your world. It has a higher level of water in it. Didn't you notice?" As soon as she said that he did notice. The air here was heavy, very heavy. He could almost taste it. "It also soaks into our skin, so we don't dry out. We can stay out of the water in our world for a long time." He was liking this more and more. That meant he didn't have to be swimming the rest of his life. "Come on, Michael. Let me show you around a little." She led him out of the building into a world that took his breath away. It was like a huge, domed city. There was light. He didn't know how deep they were, but he couldn't tell they were under water at all. There were little vehicles that seemed to be floating along with mermen and mermaids in them. There were magnificent buildings everywhere. He was so lost, she had to shake him. "Come on, Michael, I need to show you something."

She led him along a wide cobblestone pathway until she came to what looked like it could be apartments of some kind. She led him to a small room. When they got inside, it gently took off, up in the air until it stopped by a door. She opened the door and stepped inside. He followed her in to see a beautiful, comfortable home. He guessed it was hers, at least he hoped it was hers.

"What do you think of my home?" He was speechless. She led him into a room through another door, and this had to be the bedroom. He started anticipating what was coming next. Maybe it would be him. "We have a little time, and I need a refresher on lovemaking."

He took her in his arms and kissed her gently. This not having clothes sure makes everything easier. He picked her up and headed for the bed. She was light. He guessed the tail was heavy. He laid her on the bed, and she smiled and pulled him down on her. He started stroking her "gill" with his finger. She was very wet and warm. This wasn't really all that different. That is until he entered her. That gill can grab and hold on. If he makes her mad, he doesn't want to find out what she could to him. But now it was doing what gills do, opening and closing tightly. He didn't have to do anything. She was fucking him, and it was absolutely beyond words. He didn't last long. She didn't either. She was glowing again, and she was moaning loudly. After they both finished, they lay and talked about her world. She told him about daily life, and what they do for a living. It is not like his world, they had responsibilities here that they carried out for the council. Everyone had something they had to do, and everyone did it. He thought this was a better way. He didn't know why, but Star Trek popped into his head. Everybody seemed to have a job and needed no money. Looks good here. They were ready for round two.

"Ok, you beautiful mermaid, roll over. I want to take you from the back." She giggled and rolled over. She spread her legs and he mounted her. This must be the natural way for mermaids because she started shaking and bucking as he started. This time, she let him do the work. And he was glad to do it. He could do this for the rest of his life. She suddenly stiffened and lay still. She was glowing so brightly; she was hot to the touch. It was so exciting he came hard. After he was finished, he rolled off her and held her until she smiled at him.

"I hope we can do this for years and years."

"That is my plan. I don't know what job they will want me to do, but as far as I am concerned, fucking you is my primary desire in the world." She snuggled against him, and they both fell asleep.

For the next weeks they spent their days walking through the city and their nights fucking their brains out. As they walked around, he noticed he was causing a stir among the young mermaids. He saw that all the mermen were ken dolls, smooth as a baby's butt in front. He didn't know why until one day he was in a public bathroom with a bunch of mermen. He saw how their anatomy worked. Because of the pressures of the ocean, their equipment was protected in a sheath. They can open and bring it out at any time, but they don't walk around with it out. He, on the other hand, was walking around free willy, and it was causing a stir among the young mermaids. Mystic stayed close, and none of them approached too close. The most interesting thing he saw was the large lake in the center of the city. It was a place where they could swim, return to their tails, and relax in the seawater. There were hundreds of them sitting on the rocks, laying around, swimming. It was a way to refresh without going outside.

They were finally called back to the hospital after two weeks. There were a group of mermen there when they walked in. Once they were settled, the doctor spoke. "We have the water conversion mask ready. You will also need a vehicle to move around outside at these depths. If you went out unprotected, you would be crushed. We have the bone strength from the many years of being here. We have a pool for you to test the breathing mask. Once you are comfortable with it, you will be able to swim closer to the surface with us. You can use the vehicle to get up and back. If you will follow us, we begin the trials."

Everyone headed out the door and into a room next door. It contained a large pool of seawater. They had windows along the side of the pool so that they could observe the tests.

Mike saw the mask on the table. It fit over his head and had a backpack with it. The backpack took water in and pumped oxygen through a hose to his mask. Light and ingenious. They fitted him with it and led him to the pool.

"The machine is automatic. When it is submerged, it will begin producing oxygen." The scientist merman put it on Mike and adjusted it until it was tight. When he was ready, Mike headed for the pool and climbed down into the water. He could swim very well, and he was comfortable in the water, so he just walked all the way to the bottom. This thing works pretty well. He could breathe normally. It felt like he was not in the water. He gave a thumbs up to the people watching through the windows. After a few minutes, he climbed out of the pool and took it off.

"It works really well. Good job." They looked at each other, like, of course. We didn't have any doubts. Mystic was happy. They could go back into the water. She was missing the ocean.

"We need to show you the vehicle." They led them into another room. There sat a vehicle that was the size of a Volkswagen beetle, but sleeker. It had a bubble over the top and a rocket type of exhaust out the back. It reminded Mike of George Jetson's space car from the seventies. "We are going to go to the lake for a few tests." We will meet you at the lake first thing in the morning. Mike and Mystic returned to her apartment.

"What do you think of that?" Mystic wanted Mike to be comfortable going outside. She really wanted to go to her favorite spot outside.

"Yes, I am ready to go. I know you are getting antsy and need to go outside. I want to go as soon as I can operate the sub." They ate lunch. He was getting used to the seaweed diet. They have been giving him some pills to supplement his diet. He has no idea what is in them, but he did feel okay. They went for a walk in the afternoon, holding hands and talking about tomorrow. They sat overlooking the lake, watching the many mermaids and mermen lounging around the lake. Tomorrow everyone will be watching him. He had to make this work. As the evening approached, they returned home and got ready for bed. Getting ready for bed had a whole new meaning to him. Just climb into bed.

They climbed in and just held each other. They both knew tomorrow was essential to their future. He would never have gills, and if they wanted to swim in the ocean together, he would have to make this work. They fell asleep, quietly.

They were there early in the morning. They had drawn a large crowd, looking at the machine, and wondering what it was for. When Mike arrived, the crowd buzzed. They knew what was going on now. They first put the mask on him, and he walked into the water. Mystic went with him She dived into the water, and within a minute, she was flipping her tail, and laughing. Mike smiled and went deeper. When he was underwater, he started swimming around. Other than being like scuba, it was like normal swimming around. It felt good. It felt better when Mystic swam up and hugged him. She was swimming circles around him, waving her hands, thoroughly enjoying her tail. He stayed until she pointed up, and he came out of the lake. She stayed, watching from the water.

"Everything worked perfectly. It felt so natural, so normal." He wasn't even breathing hard. The doctor checked his heart rate and nodded.

"Alright, on to the sub." They pushed it into the lake and steadied it as he climbed in. They had given him a tutorial on how to operate it that morning. He closed the lid and turned the motor on. It hummed, and when he pushed the throttle forward, it began moving. He pushed the control down, and the machine dived. The lights came on and he could see fine. Mystic was swimming around in front of him. He put the sub through the paces they had given him. Everything worked great. After thirty minutes, he surfaced and opened the hatch.

"This thing is great. It feels like you can move in the water." Mike was very excited. He wanted to get it in the ocean as soon as he could. They walked home holding hands. He had to wait for Mystic's legs to return. He sat on the edge of the lake, stroking her tail until it disappeared. It turned him on doing that. They had to walk home with a stiffie. All the young mermaids were pointing and laughing.

Mystic leaned on his shoulder and whispered, "I can't wait until you can fuck me into my tail. It is even different than what we do now."

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12