Mike Ch. 02

Story Info
I simply can't wait until Thursday to see Mike again!
3.9k words
4.81
9.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited about seeing Mike again that Thursday seemed to be taking forever to arrive. Since my wife had absolutely no interest in me whatsoever, I was becoming extremely frustrated and distracted. Mike had sexted me several times, and I had replied, leading to a series of rather naughty messages that did nothing to curb my desire and left me aching for relief. It was a good ache though, and I refused to succumb to temptation, intent on saving myself for the very special pleasure I was expecting to receive in those strong hands of his.

My favourite message from him was "Imagining my hands running up your sexy legs! I'm as hard as steel just at the thought of you!" Every time I read it I could feel my groin tingling. He had also sent a tasteful, but naughty, picture of him in the shower. His chiselled chest sparkled with drops of water, his face wore a pleasing smile, but it was his erection that caught my eye. Large, hard and curving slightly upwards, it looked so natural and so desirable, that I sneaked a look at the picture rather more than I would care to admit to. He was so fit!

The combination of my self-imposed chastity and Mike's steady flow of messages had left me almost incapable of thinking of anything but Thursday. By Monday I was so horny and desperate for Thursday to come round, my wife even noticed that I seemed somewhat distracted and asked if I was OK. I made up something about my investments and the stock market and she just rolled her eyes as she usually did to most things I said. Finally, she left and I listened to her car heading off into the distance before my thoughts returned to the only thing I was interested in.

I wanted my next encounter with Mike to be as amazing as it could be and that meant I didn't want there to be any boundaries on the day. I was definitely not thinking like a slut, as I was still not sure how far I was really comfortable in taking things, but I did know that in the heat of passion things could develop very quickly, so I should be ready, just in case. What I already knew was that Mike was a really caring man and would only ever take me to where I wanted to go.

I had bought a butt plug a while back, but had not really enjoyed using it because it had hurt and felt uncomfortable. It was startling how things had changed though. When I thought of what Mike had done with his finger, how his gentle exploratory touches around my hole had felt, the way his finger entering me had sent shivers up my spine, it all seemed very different. I read some of his texts and rushed to the bathroom and shaved my legs and my privates while I stared at the black object that would soon be toying with me.

I made the whole thing a bit of a ritual. I rubbed some soothing basil and bergamot body lotion over my body and it felt so sexy that I didn't want to stop, especially when I was working it into my nipples and hole! My body felt so lovely and smooth, that I felt really sexy, but I remember noticing that even though I felt really turned on, I barely had an erection at all. As I rubbed more of the silky cream slowly between my ass cheeks and over my hole it reminded me of Mike and my legs began to tremble. I savoured the sensations as my finger stroked and pushed, each part of the surrounding area generating different feelings, it truly was amazing!

Eventually, my eyes became fixated on the plug and I simply could not break my stare. It was as if it was hypnotically calling to me. I reached out and held it. I caressed some lotion into its smooth black silicone and began to rub it around my hole, letting its tip roam and explore. I was feeling so turned on, but at the same time so much more relaxed than when I had played with it before. I recognise now that this was partly because I no longer felt afraid or guilty, but it was also because all my foreplay had really heightened my senses and turned what has been a feeling of desire into a desperate longing. All these little touches were generating so much pleasure that they were making the need to be filled overwhelming.

I began to push the plug into me. Its shape meant that initially it felt no different from a finger, but as I continued to push, it began to stretch me. Somehow, the feeling was being spoiled by my hand being involved. It felt awkward and uncomfortable. Fortunately, the plug had a suction cup so I fixed it to the tiles on the wall and began to wiggle my ass against it, letting it touch me as before, but this time it felt so much naughtier, and so much nicer.

I established a nice rhythm and kept pushing back against it, each time stretching myself a little more. Every time I took it further, it hurt just a little, but it was a very different type of pain now. It was the sort of pain that was easy to bear because you knew it was only temporary, but it was also made completely bearable because, beyond the pain, deep within, was such a powerful feeling of pleasure, achievement and excitement.

Suddenly it passed my ring and, with a pop, it was in. I sighed with delight as the stretching was immediately relieved and I felt more full than I had ever done. It was strange, but in the very best of ways, and although my eyes were watering slightly, it was clear that these were emotional tears. I felt very satisfied, and my heart was pounding. I began to move my ass again, wiggling and discovering all sorts of new feelings as it pressed against my insides.

As I got comfortable, I pulled right off it, wincing slightly as it stretched me, but then pushed back immediately. Soon there was no pain at all, just a fabulous feeling every time it slid into me! I found myself pushing faster and establishing a rhythm. I was really fucking that plug now. All of a sudden a heat rose within me and I felt an uncontrollable need to pee. When I looked at my limp she-cock, I noticed a drop of pre cum on its tip and realised it was time to stop. I was determined to save myself for Mike.

I rested for a while, put on some panties, and got dressed in some slacks and a tight vest. I left the plug inside, the sensation of it filling and stretching me was amazing as I wandered around, each movement slightly shifting its position and exciting me. I even drove to the supermarket, finding myself fidgeting in the car seat to extract as much pleasure as I could. When I got home for lunch I took it out, but it felt like something was missing, and my levels of frustration went off the scale. I put it back in and kept it there. I even slept with it in, unbeknownst to my wife! I doubt she would have noticed if I had painted myself green.

I awoke Tuesday morning and the first thing I thought was that there were still two days to wait. It was impossible! After another relaxing bath, I wrapped a towel around myself and desperately hunted in the back of my wife's lingerie draw for the realistic silicone dildo that I had bought her when I had hoped that she might enjoy some sexual experimentation. Although she had found no use for it, I could! I removed my plug and rinsed myself out.

I fixed the dildo to the tiles and covered it in lubricant. Although it was a little cold at first, there was no real pain getting it inside, and it soon warmed me up, filling me with the most amazing tingling sensations as I pushed it in and out until I felt a slight erection develop and saw some pre-cum form on the end of my cock. I sighed deeply as I experienced that strange overpowering feeling of warmth again, but this time it slowly engulfed my entire body in a way that had never happened before. I speeded up my thrusting.

Suddenly I felt on fire and frantic for release, but I really did not want to break my vow to save myself for him. I channelled my desire into feelings for Mike and wanted to please him in some way. I couldn't get him out of my mind. I pulled myself off the dildo, replaced it with the plug, and rushed to the guest room. I changed into my sexiest silver-grey lingerie set, attaching my best nylons. With my wig brushed out so it shone, my long pearl necklace hanging between the cups of my bra. My makeup looked as perfect as I could ever remember and I smiled, pleased with my work. I texted Mike, who had a room that overlooked our guest room.

"You might be able to see something interesting from your window today!"

The guest room of our house faced Mike's spare room. Being in the suburbs, it was some distance away and otherwise not overlooked. I climbed onto a chair and posed myself in the window waiting for Mike. He appeared at his window, watching as I ran my fingers up and down my body. From somewhere, he produced some binoculars, and that excited me even more. There I was, framed in the window, my sheer stockings shining, my suspender straps taught against my smooth thighs, connecting the lace tops to the almost see-through panties. My slim waist was gyrating slightly as I tweaked my nipples, enclosed in the full cupped bra.

My little exhibitionist show was such a turn on for me that when Mike pulled off his shirt it made me so hard that the flimsy panties were no match for my engorged organ which escaped through the leg and then flapped up to my stomach. There was no doubt about exactly what state I was in. I don't think my little show lasted that long, but after I had stuck the dildo to the window and begun showering it in kisses and giving it an urgent and passionate blow job, I saw Mike reach for his phone and my phone buzzed in return.

"Here! Now!", was the simple, urgent message.

I could see his binoculars were looking straight at me and I licked the dildo along its length as provocatively as I could before offering a little wave with just the fingers of my free hand as I pulled the curtains closed to end the show and stepped off the footstool before I fell off.

"Please! [heart] [heart] [heart]", buzzed my phone.

I removed the plug, cleaned myself and applied plenty of sweet-smelling lotion. I slipped on my heels and borrowed my wife's beige trench coat, putting it on straight over my lingerie and wrapping it around me securely. I smiled at Mike, who was still at his window and gave him a wave before heading downstairs and out the front door.

The feeling of the fresh air on my face and legs as I stepped outside for my very first time did nothing to cool me down. It felt amazing and liberating and my whole body flushed with pleasure. The slight breeze blew my hair across my face and my legs felt exposed and so sensitive, especially as the hem of the coat brushed against the nylon and its satin lining gently caressed the underside of my still throbbing cock. Short as the walk was, it felt like it lasted forever, and although no one was around, I felt like there were a million eyes upon me!

I stepped up onto Mike's porch and, checking myself in the reflection of his glossy black door, I undid the buttons and loosened the belt of the coat, striking a pose that revealed my cleavage and the stocking top of my left leg too. I knocked on the door feeling sick with excitement. I heard a crashing inside and was worried he might have fallen, but he had just knocked over a chair in his haste to get up.

The door swung open and instead of rushing to grab me, he stepped back and devoured me with his eyes. He was dressed only in his shorts, but it was the smile he was wearing that was worth a million dollars. He ushered me in, and stared at me, unsure of what to do next. I turned my back to him facing the full-length mirror on the wall and said seductively, "Would you take my coat."

Mike eased the coat from my shoulders as I put my arms back to help him. He hung it up carefully on the hall coat stand. I listened to his footsteps pacing around me, as I still had my back to him, but I could feel his eyes on me and the desire that was glowing within them. It felt like a heat ray, and it made me shiver.

I held out my hands behind me beckoning him closer. He moved up against me and I was able to clasp his waist and pull him tight, his erection pressing between the cheeks of my barely covered ass. His big hands wrapped around my chest, cupping my tiny breasts, and his soft lips nuzzled my neck before he began nibbling my ear lobe, making me shudder with excitement.

He explored my body, with his hands, sliding them gently down to my flat stomach and playing with my cock and my balls through the thin lace of my panties. I turned my head back and he found my moist lips, holding my head in place as we kissed as passionately as before, but with a newfound urgency and lust.

Feeling for his belt, I undid it with surprising ease, and then pushed his shorts down. They were so baggy, they just fell to the floor with a clump. My heels were giving me that extra height so that when I pushed out my ass, his gorgeous cock, free and rampant, just slipped between my legs, moist with lotion. His tip probed and teased that sensitive area as he slowly pushed it backwards and forwards between my cheeks, tormenting me, and filling me with lust. I swivelled my body around so I was facing him and then pulled back to admire his chest as I placed my hands on it. So hot, and so hard!

I worked my way down his body slowly until I could hold his cock and run my lips along the whole underside, eventually taking his balls gently in my mouth. As I licked and sucked them, I leant down and whooshed his shorts out of the way, before running my tongue back along his shaft, smothering it with kisses. Steadying myself by clasping hold of his ass, I brought him slowly into my mouth, my lips savouring the soft, hot silkiness of his purple head as it slowly filled my mouth. I continued to play with his beautiful cock, gently sucking and stroking with my tongue, bobbing up and down, taking him in deep and moaning at the pleasure it gave me.

I reached into the gusset of my panties and took out the unwrapped condom I had concealed there, and as I lapped at his balls, I pushed the condom over his tip before sliding it all the way down with a slow, carefully and sensual combination of hand and mouth. I removed a small sachet of lubricant from behind my bra and, as I made sure the condom was properly on him with my mouth, I slipped that out and applied it to his latex covered cock. I wiped my hands on his buttocks and stood back up, turning around to face the mirror. I watched him watching me as I eased down my panties and let them slide erotically down my stockings to my heels, flicking them across the hall.

I bent over provocatively and pushed my ass out towards him. I watched him approaching me in the mirror, but I still shook as once again I felt his manhood slide between my two soft ivory orbs creating pulses of electricity that shot up my spine. So close! He reached my slippery hole and I arched my back instinctively to help him in. His heat in my crack felt simply divine as he rubbed me with his tip. I loved the feeling as he slid it up and down, but I really needed more. I was so ready to go the whole way, that I pushed myself back gently to let him know what I wanted. I felt him pushing in return and I felt myself being stretched, and then, I gasped, as he popped past my sphincter and was inside. As he held it there, I pushed back more and moaned, savouring one of the most amazing feelings I had ever known.

Ever the gentleman, he let me take my time, not wanting to hurt me or cause me discomfort despite the desperate need for his own satisfaction that I could read in his reflected face. I placed my hands on either side of the mirror and pushed back further signalling I was ready for him to take charge, and oh... oh my... how wonderful it felt as he slowly began to fuck me. First slowly, a little deeper on each thrust, until at last I felt his hairy balls right up against my ass and his heat pressing deep into me.

He held himself there for a moment, and somehow I just knew what to do. I clenched and unclenched my ass as I wiggled it slightly from side to side, and began to push back against him, wanting him as deep as he could go. The huge moan Mike uttered not only told me I had got it right, but made me feel an indescribable sense of pleasure that caused me to break out in goosebumps all over.

I looked back at him in the mirror. He was breathing deeply and looking down as he pulled back and thrust into me again making me squeal with joy. He looked up and our eyes met and locked. He began to truly screw me, varying his thrusting as if to maximise the sensations inside me. Slow. Then fast. Deep. Then shallow. But it was the fast and deep that was almost unbearably pleasurable, and I felt the heat building up inside me when that took over. I listened in delight to each rhythmic slap of his skin on mine, accompanying each with a little squeal and gasp as if I was so full of joy, I had to let some escape. Inspired by the lust-crazed sparkle in my eyes, and my clear enjoyment, he started to fuck me faster.

"Oh! Yes! Yes!" I cried out, my eyes watering as powerful, indescribable feelings rushed through me, the heat inside me growing and growing.

"Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh! Oh!"

He was fucking me, fucking me as if his life depended on it. So deep. So hard. It felt amazing, like nothing I had ever felt before.

"Oh Mike! Oh Mike!" I squealed, as flames began to dance before my eyes. My brain was now whirring out of control with an explosive joy it could barely contain. I looked up at Mike. He rolled his eyes upward and closed them as his strong hands grasped my waist and pulled me back onto his final thrust. I heard the slap, I felt his heat, I felt him jerking and shaking, deep inside me.

I screamed as my orgasm arrived with his, then I groaned and sighed for minutes, trembling and shaking as it washed over me again and again, wave after wave of the most beautiful, blissful senses of pleasure and fulfilment, feeling things I had never imagined I could, or would ever feel.

We stood there, him still deep within me, filling me with his heart and soul! My ass muscles were still holding him tight, wanting the moment to last forever. But it had to end, and when I looked down, I could see that my flaccid penis had poured pools of cum all over the tiled floor as my desperate orgasm had shaken it out of me. This was what real sexual satisfaction felt like.

I felt him slip out and turned, pulled off the condom and kissed and cleaned him, loving the taste, even with the slight taint of latex. He pulled me up and we kissed and kissed until our lips were sore and our passion for each other had calmed down. There were no words that could do justice for what had just passed between us.

Mike smiled, unsure what to say. "I mean, it's going to sound like I always say this, but I'm serious, that was the best ever. Really. I can't ever remember coming like that before, or anyone else coming like that."

I hugged him tight and kissed him again and again until he had to hold my face in his hands to stop me. I shivered.

"And for you?" He asked, "say it was good for you too!"

"Oh my God Mike, you don't need to ask, you must have felt what you did to me. I can't even begin to say how I feel!"

"Come up to bed, let's have a cuddle and get warm." He said, taking my hand and gently pulling me upstairs.

It was so beautiful being in bed with him. We were too exhausted to do much other than enjoy the feeling of each other's warmth, although I did manage to arouse him and let him in me for a short, but equally sweet, repeat performance.

"I love you in me!" I sighed, "you will still come round on Thursday won't you, please, say you will!"

"Of course, and I'll try and come up with a nice surprise for you!"

"Oh tell me, tell me! I'm not sure I can wait."

"Well I'm afraid you will have to," he laughed, getting up and pulling the covers off the bed, admiring my lingerie as I lay there. I got up and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him again. He patted my ass and gave me a lovely peck on the cheek as he helped me into my wife's coat.

12