Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 03

Story Info
Mike stays with Aunt Leia Part 3 - Mike loses his virginity.
4.2k words
4.74
24.6k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers

The next day was one of the most frustrating of my stay at Aunt Leia's. Leia had to go out for the day to various 'not for profit' business meetings, and I was left to begin cementing fence posts into an area that would become a small horse paddock. Leia and I had a chance to have breakfast together and I swear the sexual tension was building. For a start Leia was dressed in a grey pinstripe skirt that had a split in it that showed a great deal of leg. She also had on a white blouse which was kind of like a vest, sheer with buttons up the middle. She would wear a jacket over the top for the meetings. She sat down in front of me as I had breakfast at the kitchen table, she was sitting on a stool that was aligned to the breakfast bar. As she was facing me, and was positioned at a greater height, I got a good look at those legs and could make out the erect nipples under the blouse, I was rock hard!

I swear Leia was deliberating creating the tension. 'How does your waxed cock and balls feel Mike?' she said it in a way that could be construed as a genuine question or as something that could be sexually charged. I was too naïve to know.

I responded probably in the most innocent way, and said it felt good, lots of sensation but in a good way. I said I felt clean! In hindsight the most boring answer ever. If I was honest, I should have told her that I wanted to bend her over and feel my cock in her pussy.

'Mike, I realise that yet again things went too far with Sienna and me last night'.

'I am not complaining' I responded in a now slightly emboldened way.

Leia laughed, 'You have had an interesting couple of days Mike' she looked down at her watch 'Fuck, I need to go, I will be back late Mike, so no need to wait up, the housekeeper will keep you fed, and Jeremy a friend of ours, will come over and show you how to do the fence posts'. She slid up off the stool and her skirt raised up where it was split, I swear it looked like she was maybe naked underneath or might be wearing the smallest g string ever to avoid a panty line. Leia came over and planted a kiss on my cheek, as she went to get up, I noticed her blouse was unbuttoned to the middle and had fallen enough for me to get a view of most of her breast. Had she just deliberately recreated the scene from the wedding or was it my young brain that was playing tricks on me? There was one thing for sure, this was becoming a huge frustration!

A little while later, I was in the field with Jeremy, as he expertly showed me how to measure a fence line, lay it out, dig holes in the easiest way, pour cement and line up posts so they were level. He was an older guy that had been doing this for most of his life and he was the type of expert that everyone should learn from. He was also a really good conversationalist, and although he had planned to leave after a couple of hours he decided to stick around for lunch, as we seemed to hit it off. This was a real help, as we made great progress on creating the boundary for the paddock.

It was at lunch, when without realising it, Jeremy got me thinking about my situation. The talk inevitably got around to Uncle Tony and Aunt Leia. Jeremy mentioned that it was a travesty that such a good-looking women would be left on her own for so long. He was too old for the comment to come across as inappropriate, but I knew exactly what he meant.

'Tell me Mike do you have a young lady?'

'No Sir, I replied'

'18 Years old Mike, almost 19 and no women, that is always tough'

'Yes, I don't seem to have a lot of luck in that department' I replied.

'Take some advice from an old man Mike, it's all about confidence, and not appearing desperate. Young ladies of your age will be turned off by under confidence, and older ladies will see it as cute. You are in a no-win situation unless you make changes.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, don't go looking for it, and you may find out it will come to you, don't appear desperate'. 'Have the confidence to talk to a woman on equal terms and have a mindset that if it happens, it happens'.

'I am not sure if I would truly recognise it; even with the couple of encounters I have had, I felt naïve and immature'.

'Ha, so you have had a little bit of experience then, when the time is right don't be afraid to have the confidence to take it further' he added

'If it does not work out, what do you have to lose?'

'My dignity' I laughed

'Who cares?' Jeremy added

'Trust me Mike for every rejection, you may find you have a number of successes.'

'Take your Aunt, do you think she has ever had anyone reject her'?

'No, but she is'...I hesitated

'Hot' the old man laughed

'Come on Mike I may be old but I am not dead, she is smoking hot. All the more reason Tony should spend more time here with her'. 'A woman of that age has just as much needs as a man'.

It was weird talking to Jeremy this way, but he made it feel so normal. His next words hit me with a bullet. It was like talking to an older coach than your dad.

'I trust this to keep it to yourself Mike, but I caught them fucking once'

'What, I nearly spat the water that I was drinking out'

'Thought that would wake you up' he laughed

'What happened?' I replied

'Well, they had booked me to lay some fence posts and had either forgotten I was coming, or the moment got the better of them'

'I needed to come up to the house to refill my water bottle, I did not hear them at first and almost tripped over them. Tony was lying down on the sunbed over there, and your Aunt was naked on top of him, bouncing up and down on his cock like it was the last time they were ever going to make love'.

'That must have shocked them' I said to Jeremy

'No, and that's why I mention your Aunt has needs and Tony should stick around'. I think, Tony was slightly embarrassed, but your Aunt held him down and prevented him getting up'. I remembered her laughing and saying to me don't mind us, I really needed this'.

'What did you do?' again I sort of laughed

'I filled up my water bottle' he laughed out loud

'As I was filling the bottle up, I could see your Aunt literally thrusting down on your Uncles cock harder than she had before I arrived. She knew I must have been watching. Oh, what a sight she was, those long legs straddled each side of him, her pussy engorging him, and those breast of hers, bouncing up and down with each thrust'.

'That sounds hot' I said

'Even for an old man, no Viagra required on that day' again Jeremy laughed

'I watched them a little while longer and then heard her scream out as she orgasmed. Your Uncle lost it soon afterwards. It is a scene that will stay with me until I die?'

'Was it awkward afterwards?', I said

'No, not at all. Your Aunt carried on as if it was an everyday normal occurrence'.

'It was sometime later that Sarah the housekeeper told me it was a regular thing'.

'What, Sarah, has seen them at it as well'.

'Hmm, I may have said to much' Jeremy now looked concerned like he could not trust me.

'It's okay, I reassured him, I will not say a thing.' I think he knew I was genuine, and I was already guessing that he may have sensed that something was amiss between me and Aunt Leia. It seems the older you get the more wise you are..

'So, what about Sarah?'

'Well as the housekeeper, she felt she needed to confide in someone, and I have known her for some time. Your Aunt and Uncle were upfront with her from the start and mentioned to her that they are liberal around the house. Sarah signed up, because the money was good but she was not expecting how liberal Tony and Leia could be. They are lucky that Sarah is a younger housekeeper otherwise, it may have become an issue'

I let out a clear sigh.

'So, you see why I am surprised Tony does not spend more time with his wife, god knows how she keeps her libido in check when he is away'

'The same, I guess for him as well' I said

'Yes, I guess you are right' Tony said it in an unconvincing way, like he thought Tony might be satisfying his needs.

I then pressed Jeremy, on Sarah, I knew we had little time left together today, so thought it would be worth getting as much information as possible.

'Why did she confide in you?'

'Well, it started fairly early on in her new role, Sarah knew it would come but I think she thought there may be a greater level of discretion. Her first experience was like mine. Please keep this to yourself Mike, as I do not want to breach Sarah's confidence'.

'Of course, I said'

'Well she told me one morning, your Aunt had gotten out of the shower and came into the kitchen in a silk robe. She later realised that this robe was a huge turn on for Tony as your Aunt would wear it and nothing else. She said that she had noticed that every time your Aunt reached up to get something or bent down to go into the fridge her cute arse would be on display. Then if she leant over when she was looking at you, occasionally a breast would poke out. She soon realised that this was setup to tease Tony and was only done when she was really really horny. Of course, this being the first time Sarah had noticed it, she had not anticipated what would follow. Tony had walked into the kitchen and sat down at the breakfast bar and Sarah noticed that it was almost a show that Leia was putting on. Sarah told me that she had to go into the basement to get some food from a freezer down there and innocently came back upstairs to the kitchen to see your Uncle bending your Aunt over the bench, rub his cock which was already erect, and start fucking her. Sarah remembered being frozen to the spot until your Aunt looked over and said 'it's okay Sarah just put the food on the counter and I will put it away. Your Aunt also winked at her!'

'Fuck me, that must have been a shock' I said

'I think it was, but now Sarah is used to it, and if she was honest, probably gets turned on by it'.

This clearly left my head spinning and full of thoughts.

Jeremy stayed for another couple of hours, we really hit it off and we had done most of the boundary, and I was now confident enough to set my own posts.

'Okay Mike, you have certainly got the hang of this quickly, so you are okay to carry on, on your own? he said

'Yep, there is 5 more to do and I should get that done before the end of the day' I replied

'Okay, you should be able to make a start on the cross beams tomorrow, like I showed you' he added 'Your Aunt will need to help you, as it requires two people, for no other reason than the awkwardness of holding them level, as the bolts go through them'.

'Rain is forecast tomorrow afternoon, so stop work as soon as it pours' he said, 'He called out that he would be back in a couple of days to take a look'

Jeremy is a great guy, I thought to myself but if I was honest, it is what he said about my Aunt and Uncle and them fucking in front of him and Sarah that stayed on my mind, and in my pants, for the rest of the afternoon. My thoughts soon turned to Jeremys words on confidence, which in my young brain meant trying to take things to another level with my Aunt.

The rest of the day went well, and it was not long before I had finished and drove the ATV the short distance back to the house. I showered and then sat down in the kitchen to have the dinner that Sarah had prepared for me. I guess, I now viewed Sarah in a different light, she must have been in her 30s, her father was from Italy and her mother English, she had olive skin and was a very hard worker. I had only ever seen her in her professional outfit, so had no idea what her figure must look like, but she was slim and pretty. It was the first time I had really noticed her, and our talk was just of the small variety, but now I wanted to get to know her better. I really wanted to hear more about her experiences looking at my Uncle and Aunt in action. I wondered whether I would gain enough trust for her to open up to me.

It got fairly late, and I was exhausted from the day and decided to go to bed.

I did not hear Aunt Leia get home but woke up around 1am as I was dehydrated and needed a drink. I walked through to the kitchen and filled a glass. I could hear moaning..

I silently walked into the other wing of the house and stood at a safe distance from Leia's bedroom in the corridor. Whatever was going on, I was on the back end of it as I heard Leia groan loudly into an orgasm, and then realised, she was on the phone to my Uncle. I then became concerned a few moments later when I heard Leia crying and telling Tony that she could not believe he would not be coming home until the end of the holiday, even for the planned vacation. I quickly withdrew to my bedroom.

When I awoke the next morning, it was clear that Aunt Leia had got the message I had left her. The message I had left was confirming I would need help in the field today to work on the cross beams of the fence. I was dressed and ready to go in jeans and a t shirt, Leia bounced into the kitchen in a pair of tight jean shorts, safety boots and a tight white t-shirt. I nearly got erect and cum on the spot, she looked a right fucking sight.

We quickly ate the breakfast that was prepared by Sarah, and then made our way down to the field. It really was a fun morning working with Aunt Leia and we made good progress on the fence. I spent most of the morning looking at her though. Whether she was bending over, or just helping hold the beams, every angle was truly sexy. I am sure she had also decided not to wear a bra.

With my newfound confidence, I mentioned to her that I got up in the night to get a glass of water and could hear her crying. I also knew that she would quickly realise that if I heard her crying that I may have heard her groaning out loud as she orgasmed. She told me that she forgot to tell me Tony would not becoming home at all this summer, the deal needed much more work but was so lucrative that he had to make it work. 'What does lucrative really mean, when he has a gorgeous wife at home?' confidence, I thought as I said it.

'Why, thank you Sir' She posed, and I could clearly see her erect nipples through the top. 'I guess multi-millions, Mike'

I let out a whistle, but still thought that if it was me, I would spend the day here fucking Leia.

The clouds were gathering, and I made the decision to do one last beam, which needed a couple of bolts, and I asked Leia to start putting the tools away, as I thought the rain was not far away. Leia came over to help me hold the beam straight, as I tightened the bolt, and literally as we were finishing the last one, the heavens opened, and it was torrential. We were both laughing as the rain quickly soaked us, but it was important to ensure the beam was tight, so I took about another minute to finish. Leia was a good sport and stayed with me before we both raced to the ATV. Although the ATV had a screen and roof it was open, and as we drove back to the house, we both continued to get drenched. The garage door was already open though, so we could park the vehicle straight in.

After closing the outhouse garage door, we both raced to the area where the covered outdoor showers were and where Leia kept some dry towels. I looked at her and she was shivering, without thinking I grabbed a large towel moved towards her and began wrapping it around her. That was when I noticed that the rain had made Leia's white t-shirt transparent, and she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were jutting out of the top like they were trying to escape, and her perfectly formed breast were almost teasing me, as each shiver made them jiggle. My cock was rock solid in seconds as I rubbed Leia, to try and warm her up. She swivelled around, laughing and shivering which inadvertently meant I was now rubbing the sides of her breasts. She spun once more, and I could clearly feel her tits through the towel. She then, told me she was going to run to her shower and warm up! She left me standing there, I was fucking hard, and really frustrated!

I went to my own shower and thought about the stories Jeremy had told me yesterday, and also his advice on being confident but not desperate. Fuck I was horny but decided to heed Jeremy's advice and try and play it cool. I put on some sports shorts and a t-shirt, and came out to the kitchen to see Aunt Leia already in there, and preparing a hot toddy and something to eat. My heart started beating faster though as I suddenly realised what she was wearing. It was the silk robe that Jeremy had mentioned to me yesterday. I thought about it, what did he say, 'Sarah said she realised that this robe was a huge turn on for Tony as your Aunt would wear it and nothing else'.

Fuck, I thought, be cool! The fact was, I was so fucking hard that my shorts could hardly contain it. I was on the other side of the kitchen breakfast bar though, so I was able to hide it.

'Oh hi Mike' Leia stood up 'I am making a 'hot toddy' and have some sausage rolls in the oven'. As she stood up it was clear the gown was loosely tightened, and part of her left breast became slightly exposed.

I thought about what Jeremy had said about being cool but also about the situation Sarah had found herself in when she said Leia was deliberately teasing her husband. Was she deliberately teasing me or was I imagining it? She went back to making the drinks, and then said aloud 'she needed to find the right glasses for the drink'. She bent over. I realised she bent over in such a way that it could not be natural. The gown had risen all the way up, and maybe without me seeing, it got slightly higher than it could have physically got on its own, without Leia manipulating it. In front of me, on the other side of the bench was that gorgeous ass, and now her perfect legs were slightly apart, I could see her perfectly shaved pussy from behind. What I saw next was almost the signal to do something, her pussy lips were not only glistening they were literally leaking out her lubricating juices. Her next words made my mind up, 'where did I put those glasses' she swivelled her hips seductively. What did Jeremy say confidence.....

I stood up, and as I walked around the kitchen island, I dropped my shorts and took off my t-shirt, I was totally naked, and my fucking heart was beating to a point where it was in my mouth! I remember reaching out to her ass and gently moving it towards me, I was slightly worried this was going to backfire. Confidence, I thought. I grabbed my cock and fumbled it like a virgin towards Leia's pussy. She must have felt it, reached through her legs and guided it into her pussy. She stood up a little, and uttered the word 'fuck', it could have been fuck this is good, or fuck what the hell am I doing? However, this 18-year-old was hoping it was the former. There I was, with my virgin cock inside my Aunts pussy and slowly sliding in it in and out from behind. I reached around the robe and pulled it open and held onto one of those perfectly formed breasts. I clearly did not think this was the way I would lose my virginity, but I was going to try and enjoy it whilst it lasted. Of course, the situation was overwhelming, and I knew it would not be long before I would cum.

Aunt Leia's pussy was also perfect, I could feel mini contractions as I slowly slid my cock into her, I tried to drink in the moment but kept getting distracted by something new, like her ass, or her asshole that occasionally winked at me. I then moved her robe further up to take in the small of her back and try and see more of her body. 'Fuck' she said again. I am sure she was in two minds about what was happening. I was just enjoying the sensation of a warm tight pussy on my cock and the occasional sensations that flowed through, as she tightened and loosened her internal muscles.

It was at that point that I think she decided to end it but not in an unpleasant way. I suddenly felt my cock get squeezed by all of her internal pussy muscles, and although she was well lubricated, she was now even tighter. I could feel the cum building in my body, hell this was my first time, what do you expect. She knew I was going to cum and was creating ripples of contractions around my cock. I tried to hold on, I really did, but the situation got too much for me both visibly and physically. I had her tit in my hand, I could feel the nipple through my fingers, I had a gorgeous arse bouncing back and forth as her pussy rode my cock. I could see the small of her back, and occasionally her face as she looked up. It was too much for me. 'I am going to cum' I cried. 'Let it go Mike' she responded. The pressure relief was enormous, I felt like I was not going to stop cumming, but it soon ended. We both paused for a second before Leia gently slid away from my cock. I could see my cum, and her juices running down her legs. She adjusted her gown and looked at me in the eyes. I could see she was unsure about what had just happened, and then I think she realised she had just become my first. She looked me in the eyes again and then hugged me. 'I am sorry Mike; I am not sure your first time should have been like that'.

MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers
12