Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 04

Story Info
Mike stays with Aunt Leia Part 4 - things progress further.
6.6k words
4.79
19.9k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers

At the end of the evening, Aunt Leia hugged me and went to bed. It was hugely crushing, as I was sure that the quick fuck we had the previous evening, would lead to something more intense. I lay down in bed thinking about it and at some point, must have fallen asleep.

I awoke the next morning with a huge erection but realised that it would have to wait, as Leia had her second business day of the week. In fact, the most frustrating thing was that she was not sure what time she would be home, and she had already left. I was a little annoyed with myself for not trying to take things further before we went to bed. Of course, there was no guarantee anything else would happen anyway.

I was going to spend the day finishing off the fence, and Jeremy was going to come over to help. He turned up early, and we had a quick discussion before driving the ATV down to the paddock.

'I spoke with Sarah (the Housekeeper) last night,' said Jeremy.

I knew straight away that Jeremy already knew.

'Become a man, did you?' he laughed.

'I guess so, sort of.'

'What's wrong?' he said 'I was only playing with you; I did not want to offend' his tone had changed, and he was being a considerate old man. It was almost an, I am here if you want to talk moment.

I basically repeated everything that Sarah would have told him, but obviously from my perspective, and then told him that I was disappointed that it seemed to fizzle out once again.

'Don't be too hard on yourself Mike, from what Sarah told me, Leia enjoyed it a lot.'

'So why did nothing else happen yesterday evening?'

'Mike you should look at it from Leia's perspective, she just cheated on her husband.'

If I am honest, those words hit me hard, I had been totally thinking with my dick, and had certainly not been thinking about Uncle Tony.

'Cheer up Mike, it will happen again, you just need to give her space. I guess you heeded my advice and have played it cool, which is good. When she is ready, she will tell you.'

Of course, he was right, and he told me if nothing happened in a couple of days, then maybe it would be the time to then push it a little. Jeremy then told me how lucky I was! Sarah had given him the details, and she had told him it was even better than when she watched Uncle Tony and Leia at it. He asked Sarah why, and she said because it was the naughtiness of the situation.

'I can tell you Mike, Sarah is being driven crazy, in a sexual way, when she is in that house.' 'She does not have a boyfriend, and although she is not going into it in great detail, I think she is finding solo relief at every opportunity.'

'Unfortunately, for her it is totally solo, and she is too busy for a relationship.'

'You should do something about it,' I suggested.

'I am too old for her Mike,' Jeremy replied.

I laughed and said, 'was it not you telling me that you did not need Viagra when Sarah told you her stories?'

'Hmm, I guess you are right.'

I could tell he was thinking about it. He seemed to keep himself in shape for an older guy.

'Do you have anyone at home?' I asked.

'Not anymore Mike, that went away a few years back.'

I did not push him to talk.

'Nowadays, it is the small moments that I have already mentioned to you, that keeps me going.'

'Well, I would think if Sarah were telling you these stories about what is happening in the house, then she must need a confidant and must be super horny whilst retelling it.'

I could see Jeremy thinking some more 'Hmm, it seems the young man is advising the old man.'

We both laughed.

I told Jeremy that I had the first proper chat with Sarah yesterday, all small talk and not much else, but she seemed nice. 'She clearly works hard as well. Aunt Leia likes her a lot and I think they get on well.' I added

Jeremy looked at me like he wanted to say something but was holding back.

'What is it, Jeremy?'

'I can't tell you Mike, it has to come from your Aunt Leia.'

'About Sarah?' I replied.

'Yes, about Sarah,' he said

'Aunt Leia mentioned it would be okay that Sarah watched us at it last night, she told me she would explain it later.'

'It's best it comes from Leia, and it may be why your aunt is still a little confused about what she is doing with you.'

Jeremy was really growing on me, I could see he wanted to tell me everything, now our friendship was maturing, but I also knew he was a wise old man and would let discretion, and the overall situation, work out.

We both suddenly heard a quad bike approaching, and sure enough, by total coincidence, Sarah was riding it.

'Hi Mike, Hi Jeremy,' she said smiling.

'Leia asked me to bring down some drinks for you both,' she said.

'Aunt Leia is home?' I said slightly surprised.

'Yes, she had one important meeting this morning and decided to call it a day.'

'Erm Mike, she asked if you could go up to the house and see her after you finish your drinks.'

'Jeremy, she has also invited you to lunch, if you would like to stay.'

'What a wonderful idea, I would love to,' said Jeremy.

Sarah got back on the quad bike and headed back up to the house.

'I did not expect that,' I said to Jeremy.

'Maybe I underestimated the situation, Mike. I think your aunt might be wanting to talk to you about last night, and Sarah.'

'That makes sense,' I said.

'Yes, I think that's it, I thought it was a little strange that she left you with Sarah, without having a chance to talk to you,' said Jeremy.

Of course, I now had some butterflies in my stomach, and a nice warming sensation in my groin. Was Aunt Leia about to tell me about Sarah catching her and Tony fucking, and why catching me and her at it, would not be a problem?

Fuck, was I about to talk sex with Aunt Leia? I was already getting hard!

I think Jeremy read my mind. 'Make sure you do a lot of listening Mike, try not to think with your dick;' he paused, smiled, and then said 'too much'

My first quick-witted response 'You worried, you might catch us at it, Jeremy? It might give you an opportunity with Sarah,' I laughed

I think the old man thought about that for a second and then laughed as well.

'Seriously, are you okay with me leaving you down here,' I said.

'Of, course' he said

'I will walk to the bottom of the paddock, and bring my car around for about 1pm, that gives you at least an hour and half to chat.' he said.

I took the ATV back to the house and walked into the formal lounge where Aunt Leia was sitting drinking tea. She looked up and smiled. She was still wearing business attire, a similar blouse to the other day, white with the buttons undone to the middle, and a smaller length skirt which lifted a little further above her knees. I must admit, sitting opposite her was already getting me turned on, she was oozing sex appeal, and as she crossed her legs, the skirt effortlessly rode up a little more.

'Your home a lot earlier than I expected,' I said.

'Yes, I had a few things on my mind Mike, and I wanted to chat with you. I realised, I had not explained the situation with Sarah, which would have made this morning awkward for you, and well, I guess I wanted to talk about last night.'

'What's happening with Sarah, Leia? You seemed totally relaxed that she saw us last night.'

'Yes, this is never going to sound good Mike, but I guess you have already started to realise things are a little liberal here.'

Leia went on to explain pretty much everything that Jeremy had said to me about the hiring of Sarah. She told me about the fact that Tony and her had told Sarah that they wanted to live a normal life around the house and be comfortable with each other. She almost repeated word for word the story that Jeremy had told me about the first time Sarah had caught them at it. She even told me about the time Jeremy caught them, as well.

The next part though, suddenly made me realise why things were a little tense between Leia and Tony, and why it was not just him being away.

'Mike, I trust you with this, and I don't want to burden you, but the night before Tony left things went a bit too far.'

'With Sarah,' I said.

'Yes.'

'How do you mean?'

'Normally before Tony goes away, we try and spend the whole day together,' she hesitated..

'In bed' she was using choice words.

My confidence grew 'Aunt Leia, why are you using choice words? I thought you said we need to talk like adults,' I smiled.

This broke the tension, she laughed 'Wow, look at you, what have I created!'

'Okay, effectively when we are together, we fuck lot, that's why we want discreet staff.'

Just that one sentence got me hard, my heart was beating a little faster, but the anticipation of what I might hear was firmly in my cock.

'This day was slightly different though, I woke up and got showered and if I am honest, I was really sad Tony was leaving for so long,' her mind seemed to wonder.

'I just did not feel like it, which was so unusual. It led to a slight argument, not a big one but one in which we said a couple of hurtful things to each other for the first time in a very long time.'

'It was not until the evening that we started talking again, and then after I told him how I felt, we started hugging, and one thing started leading to another. We always joke that the kitchen is the place that anything sexual seems to start in this house! The problem is that we tend to forget, in the moment, that we have people in and out of the house all the time, and to be honest we both find it a turn on if we get caught.'

'Sarah is perfect for us, but I had already begun to realise she had seen us on multiple occasions, and I think it was affecting her.'

'Affecting her?'

'Sorry, Mike, she was enjoying it, playing with herself whilst watching.'

'Right,' again this was pretty much what Jeremy had told me.

'The thing was I began to realise that Tony was regularly setting us up to be caught by Sarah, it was becoming a bigger turn on for him than I realised.'

She paused, hesitated, took a deep breath and then said, 'Tony took off his clothes quickly and then unbuttoned the dress I was wearing, removed my bra and then put his hands up my dress and ripped of my panties. I was hoping to make love as it was our last day, he wanted to fuck.'

'I quickly realised why, Tony was distracted, he was looking over to his right and sure enough Sarah had her hands down her trousers and the other hand up her top.'

'Tony put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on to my knees. I love giving blowjobs Mike, but I really did not want that kind of sex the day before he goes away. But I guess because of the morning we had just had, I wanted him to remember what he would be missing when he went away.'

She paused, 'So, I sucked on his cock like a porn star, I mean I think it was the best head I had ever given him.'

'Rather than look down though, he was watching Sarah who by now had removed her trousers and panties.'

'In the moment I was horny, I did not care, but now what happened next has been constantly playing on my mind. I had not realised but Tony had beckoned her over. I looked up and saw him touching her ass and then sticking his finger in her pussy.'

Leia again appeared to drift off in thought, 'I could hear how wet she was, and was not sure what would happen next. I looked at Tony and he was smiling; he was clearly enjoying it'!

'I was not sure what to do Mike, and then what he did next bothered me, and keeps bothering me.'

'He asked her whether she wanted to get on her knees and suck his cock. To be fair to Sarah she looked at me for permission, and I looked at Tony.'

'I said to Tony we were crossing a line and we could not ask her to do that. I could tell Sarah was too far gone though, she obviously had a lot of sexual tension, and she started bucking and groaning as Mike fingered her.'

Another pause, from Leia before she said, 'Sarah grabbed his cock out of my mouth and tugged on it a couple of times. I stood up to be next to them but as I stood up, Sarah instinctively got on her knees and put his cock so far in her mouth, I thought she would choke.'

'Tony just looked at me as I was shaking my head from side to side, I whispered in his ear no, but he let out a load groan, and literally began to shoot his load into the back of Sarah's throat.'

You can imagine that as an 18-year-old, I was now sporting the biggest hard on ever, hearing my aunt talk this way. I also knew that I needed to provide a considered response.

'So, is that not a problem for you and Sarah now, you still seem to be okay with each other?'

'Yes, we are good.'

'A little later, Sarah came up to me and was crying, she apologised and said things had gone way too far. She then explained just how frustrated she had been over the last few months and could not get a release. That moment with Tony was the release of a lot of sexual tension.'

'What about, you and Tony?' I said.

'Well, that was the first time in forever that we fucked only once in a day, and the first time that we did not spend all day in bed together before he went away.'

'We have not really spoken about it since, and our calls to each other are the same as normal. The problem is that if he can create a situation like that with Sarah, he could do it when he is away.'

I had already thought about that as well and could see why that would be playing on her mind.

'Then of course, the last few days with you Mike, and I ask myself am I any better?'

'You needed someone to guide you Mike, and make love to you, and instead you got this horny married woman sticking her arse in the air and wanting you to fuck her like she was wanting pay back on her husband.'

'It must have been every 18-year-olds porn fantasy.

I knew at that point I would need to choose my words carefully, and try and be an adult, but if I was honest, my cock was aching inside my jeans, and I was literally drinking in my aunt, as she sat across from me.

There was my aunt, looking like a fucking movie star, blonde eyes piercing me, nipples erect through her blouse, her glowing legs crossed but visible to the very top, the place where last night I was thrusting my cock. And she was graphically talking about sex...

'I could not share you,' these were my first words and they slipped out.

I watched as her lips parted, as if to say something but whatever it was, she held it in.

'Leia, you are gorgeous you look like that movie star I showed you.'

She adjusted herself in the chair, she uncrossed her legs and crossed them again, her upper thighs now clearly visible.

'Yes, last night and the other nights were clearly the stuff of dreams, but I would give all that up for you to be happy.'

I realised I would now throw my uncle under the bus. 'If I was married to a woman like you, I don't think I would ever do anything you would not want me to do. I would certainly not want to spend time away from you.'

She smiled, 'Those are the words of an 18-year-old who has just had sex for the first time.'

Fuck, I have blown it I thought, she thinks I am some stupid kid!

'No', I quickly added, 'the last few days have clearly been the stuff of dreams, but I want more than a quick jerk, or what happened at the waxing session, or, and as much as I loved the sight of you bent over, and the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of your pussy when I was fucking you from behind, I want the connection.'

'I want to kiss you, I want to kiss every part of you,' I paused, 'I want to make love to you'.

I saw her flush, I could see it visibly, had I just said the right thing, was I pressing the right buttons?

'I want you to guide me, I want you to be relaxed enough that we can spend the remaining few weeks in each other's arms. I want you to treat me like we are lovers.'

That was it, that was all I had, I was 18, very young and that's the best I could do. I noticed that my confidence, was clearly improving, as my heart was not racing at speed. My cock was totally solid though, and now aching from the amount of time it had been hyper erect.

Aunt Leia was still flushed, her lips opened to speak but closed again, they then opened again, but closed once more.

'Excuse me, Leia, lunch is ready,' it was Sarah.

'Erm, yes, thank you' Leia was deep in thought.

'We will be right through.'

The timing was shit, but inevitable. Leia got up and I walked behind her, slightly uncomfortably as my cock was straining in my jeans.

We both walked out on to the terrace, Jeremy was waiting for us.

'There you both are' he said.

He gave me an inquisitive nod, I nodded back.

'Sarah, please join us,' said Leia

We chatted away at lunch, a lot of small talk, and I noticed Leia was drifting occasionally, far off in thought. Then she seemed to perk up, like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

'Let's have afternoon drinks,' Leia said.

'Great idea,' said Jeremy.

Sarah dutifully got up and prepared a jug of Pimm's.

We spent the next hour, talking and really enjoying the afternoon sun. It was not too hot, which made it even more pleasant.

'We need another jug,' Leia looked at me.

'Mike come and help me get one,'

Sarah looked at Leia.

'It's okay you are officially off duty for the rest of the day Sarah.'

Leia and I walked back inside, thankfully my cock had slowly lost the erection over lunch.

Leia went into the fridge and took out an already prepared jug.

'I thought you wanted me to help prepare it,' I said.

'No sorry Mike, I just wanted to thank you for what you said earlier.'

She pecked me on the cheek.

'Did you really mean what you said, about wanting more, and wanting someone to guide you, and make love to you? You don't just want the fantasy?'

I smiled 'I guess I would have it all if I could.'

'What do you mean Mike, what is your perfect scenario?'

Fuck, I thought, here we go again, my cock was leaping back to life.

'I want to be guided like I said, I also want to make love to someone that I have a connection with, but to be honest, I guess I also enjoyed the sheer visual, and physicality, of seeing you bent over with your legs apart your juices running down your legs, and my cock thrusting in and out of your pussy, there was something, I don't know, primal about it.'

Leia's lips parted again. I don't think she expected me to be so descriptive, I did not expect myself to be so descriptive.

She cleared her throat a little and then said, 'It was fucking hot right,' she smiled. She pecked me on the cheek again 'thanks for being so honest Mike, are you okay?'

I was now going to be very honest 'My cock is so fucking hard, its uncomfortable.'

Leia looked down, she looked back up and pecked me on the cheek for a third time.

I knew at that point I should make a move. Fuck it I thought, it is now or never.

I put both hands up to her face, held her gently and kissed her on the lips. We both stepped back slightly, it was just lips touching nothing more. I still had my hands on her face, I could see her flush again, and noticed her nipples were both erect and straining against the blouse.

I kissed her again, this time she kissed me back, and then our mouths opened. Leia's tongue expertly, darted into my mouth and entwined in mine. Her hand dropped to the zipper on my jeans, and she reached inside, she had my jeans undone and my cock out in no time at all.

'We have not got much time Mike with Jeremy and Sarah outside, let's see if we can give you a quick bit of relief.'

Leia hoisted up her skirt, pulled down the smallest set of panties I have ever seen, and then picked them up and pressed them into my hand.

'That is how wet you make me,' she whispered.

'Be quick, Mike and I promise I will make love to you later.'

If there was a brass band playing, all the trumpets would have suddenly gone off in celebration at those words.

MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers
12