Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 07

Story Info
Mike stays with Aunt Leia Part 7. Uncle Tony comes home!
6k words
4.79
11.1k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy, Sarah, Leia and I waited in the front of the house as the Limo pulled in. We all walked over to the car, but I was slightly ahead of the rest. The driver door swung open, and the chauffeur dutifully got out of the car, went to the rear passenger door and opened it. Uncle Tony slowly climbed out, smiled at me, and gave me a huge hug.

"Hey Kiddo," he said, I was a little nervous knowing I had just spent the last few weeks fucking his wife.

I looked inside the car at the passenger seat, as Dana his EA slid across to get out. Dana was wearing a business suit that has a tailored jacket and a mid-length skirt. The skirt had ridden up to the top of her thighs, her stocking tops were clearly visible. Everyone must have seen the same view that I did, as she exited the vehicle and adjusted herself.

Dana was stunning, in a very different way to Leia. It's hard to describe her look, but I would describe it as a cross between a professional businesswoman, and a porn star secretary. She was as tall as Leia, had a great figure from what I could see, but unlike Leia did not look like the 'girl next door', but rather like someone who was getting ready to do a fantasy photo shoot.

I quickly averted my gaze from Dana, as Leia and Tony fell into each other's arms. The hug was warm, but the kiss seemed a little dutiful.

Dana was now out of the car and opening the trunk. Tony had travelled light, knowing he would only be staying a week. She took out his small suitcase and briefcase.

After Tony had hugged Sarah and Jeremy, he turned, and walked back towards Dana to collect his belongings.

"Thanks Dana, see you in a few days," Tony smiled at her.

"You bet," she smiled.

Before the driver got a chance to get back to the passenger door, I held it open for Dana. She smiled at me.

"Thank you, Mike, Tony has been telling me a lot about you."

"All good I hope."

She smiled, "Real good."

She then hoisted her pencil thin skirt a little higher, to allow her to easily climb into the car. I could see the top of her stockings as she perched on the seat. She had to part her legs to swing them in, and that was when I got a view of her bare pussy. It was like a lightning bolt through to my cock. My heart started beating a little faster as she swung her other leg in, did I just see cum oozing out of her gorgeous pussy or was it just my imagination.

She caught me looking, smiled, and then held a finger up to her lips, "Our secret," she whispered.

The car moved away, I was standing there slightly bewildered, but a little turned on.

Tony startled me by putting an arm around me, "Hey Mike, I heard from the guys who went to the charity ball, what an impression you made, totally awesome."

I instantly felt guilty. Tony had always been good to me and had always made sure I was okay. He was not a bad man, but he clearly had issues to resolve with Aunt Leia.

"You got into Capital as well, you really are on a roll."

"Wait to you see the work he has been doing on the land," Jeremy had now joined us.

"All in good time," Tony said, as he walked towards the house.

Tony got freshened up, and walked out of his room to join Leia, Jeremy and I in the kitchen. He playfully slapped Leia on the backside, lifted her dress to caress her bare ass and then kissed her on the lips.

My stomach turned. Jeremy must have seen the look on my face.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if you need time alone tonight? Mike and I have a plan for him to stay with me to give you two some space?" Jeremy had discussed this with me, so it was no surprise.

Leia looked at me, she slightly tilted her head, I knew this was awkward for her, and she knew it was difficult for me.

"Nonsense," Tony replied. "I want to chat to Mike some more, you okay with that?"

"Yes of course but let me know if you want some space." I responded.

The rest of the afternoon was spent catching up on Tony's work, talking about my future in the financial markets, and the work Jeremy and I had done over the summer. Just after dinner, Jeremy made an excuse that he wanted me to help him for a couple of hours at the cottage. I think this was his ploy to give Leia and Tony time to talk. Jeremy also probably wanted to catch up with me to compare notes.

So, there I was 30 minutes later spilling the beans to Jeremy on what I had seen in the car, and Dana flashing at me.

"We all saw her Mike, no wonder Tony likes spending time away! You should have seen the look on Leia's face when Dana got out of the car."

"They know each other though?" I enquired.

"Yes, they do Mike, but all of us could see the way Dana was oozing sexuality. All the issues Leia and Tony have, probably bubbled up immediately, as Dana lowered her skirt."

"I'm not following," I replied.

"I guess, it was the penny dropping moment, the Ah ha moment, for Leia." Jeremy of course was right.

"Fuck, what happens now?" I asked.

"It's the reason, I wanted you to stay here tonight."

"What do you mean?" I guess I felt slightly naïve at that question.

"They will fuck tonight, Mike; Leia may be falling in love with you, but she will also want to try and save her marriage."

"If Tony did fuck Dana on the way back from the airport, then I guess Leia is going to know sooner rather than later that her husband is also screwing around."

"Also...." I then stopped myself, fuck I am the other guy. I am no better than Dana.

Jeremy guessed what I was thinking, "Don't beat yourself up, it takes two to tango, and besides, Leia did the running."

It was a good discussion with Jeremy, but he knew to get me home before it got too late. The last thing he would want for me, would be to see them having an argument or worst still, see them making love.

I decided to enter the house through the kitchen, Sarah, Leia and Tony were all talking to each other. Leia's eyes lit up as she saw me.

"Do you want any supper Mike," she said casually.

We all had a bite to eat and talked for about an hour or so. I then made my excuses and said I would shower before going to bed. Sarah was also staying over tonight, now Tony was home.

A little while later, I lay in bed thinking about the events of the day. I had heard the others disappear to their rooms, and judging by the sound of the pipes, they all took a shower. I was then surprised to hear a very slight murmuring which sounded like Leia and Sarah. I knew Sarah had a bit of work to do but I thought she would have gone to bed after her shower.

More time past and I was still struggling to sleep, then I heard a sound that made me sit bolt upright. It was a groan, a sexual groan, and it sounded like Sarah not Leia. I heard it again, and my heart immediately beat faster and harder.

I suddenly had a battle with myself, I wanted to walk up the corridor that connected the wing I was sleeping in, and walk towards the kitchen, and the noise of the sound. The battle that I had in my mind was could I do that without being heard?

I was so glad I had not shut my door. The wing might be self-contained, and soundproof, but a squeak of the door would have not gone unnoticed.

I need not have worried though, as I could now hear the low-level sound of music as I walked stealthily up the long corridor. The last few metres were agonising, as I swear anyone could have heard my heart thumping in my chest.

Again, as if by luck, I could see the door from the wing to the kitchen was very slightly ajar. I could hear Sarah groaning still and the unmistakable sound of a cock being sucked.

It's funny, just that sound had me erect.

I carefully peaked through the small slit in the door, my stomach turned over. There was Tony stood up against the bar, and the gorgeous women that I had been making love to over the last few weeks, was on her knees. She had on a short green silky robe, Tony had one hand inside the robe caressing her nipple. Leia was slowly licking and sucking his cock. I was annoyed that I was angry, but fuck it was a kick in the nuts.

Then I saw Sarah. Sarah was standing on the other side of Tony and let her robe slip off. Tony's hand was frigging her cunt frantically, it was no wonder Sarah was groaning. Then Tony did something that would change his relationship forever, it may have been in the moment, but Leia would have received the message loud and clear.

"Fuck, I have been dreaming about fucking this tight cunt for the last few weeks," he said.

He then slid his cock out of his wife's mouth, moved sideways, and slid it into Sarah's pussy.

"Fuck," he said again. "That's how, I imagined it would feel."

I could see the look on Leia's face she looked astonished, angry and hurt.

"Cheer up honey," said Tony. "It's only a bit of fun."

Leia looked at him, but I could see he was past the point of caring. He was now fucking Sarah hard and kissing her passionately. Leia looked totally distraught.

As Sarah groaned more loudly, Leia looked across at the door to the wing, maybe wondering if the noise would wake me. What I had not realised is that despite me thinking the door was only open a slither, Leia could make out the break in the light behind me, and that I might have been there.

Tony and Sarah were so engrossed in one another that they did not notice Leia put a thumb up to me, as if to check I was there.

My heart was thumping some more, as I gingerly, put my hand through the door to signal I was indeed there. Leia turned slight towards me; the others would not know why. She then opened the front of her robe, and played with a nipple, she then slipped her hand down the front of her flat stomach and ran it down to her perfectly shaved pussy.

"See Leia," said Tony. "I knew you would get into it," he had no idea why though.

My cock was super hard, and I started to jerk it. I must admit the view was amazing. Leia was putting on a show for me, and Tony was fucking Sarah like he had not had sex for weeks.

Sarah by now was bucking and screaming, as Tony was hammering his cock in and out of her. I could tell Leia was not enjoying it, she then pulled a master stroke.

"I better make sure Mikes door is shut or we will wake him.," she said.

"Fuck your right, go and do that and I will take Sarah to our room," said Tony.

"Not before I do this first though," he took his cock out of her pussy, turned her around and slid it back in from behind. He slammed it into her for a few strokes and then tried to walk her to his room, Sarah bent over and his cock still inside.

Leia walked towards me, I walked to my room.

By the time Leia got to my room, I was stood there naked with my cock almost exploding. She walked in her robe open, her perfect tits pointing up to the sky, she pushed me onto the bed and slid my cock into her.

"Fuck my cunt hard Mike, but only cum in my mouth." It was an order. Leia was pissed at Tony and was going to take it out by fucking me.

"Fuck me hard," she said.

I was really trying hard not to explode.

"Leia must have felt my cock swell, as she put her fingers onto her pussy and began frigging it hard to build to an orgasm."

"Make sure you don't cum inside me, the others will be able to tell" Leia kept telling me over and over again, as she frantically worked her pussy up to orgasm.

She shuddered as she orgasmed, I could feel her pussy clamping on my dick trying to suck the cum out of me.

"Fuck, I can't hold back," I said.

Leia quickly lifted herself of me and clamped her mouth around my engorged cock. She swished her tongue over the tip of my cock and then looked at me straight in the eyes.

It was that look alone, that made me cum; she looked, innocent, vulnerable, sexy and like she was on heat, all at the same time.

My load shot out of my cock hard, and she just kept swallowing it without even blinking. She then quickly put her robe on, walked over to my bathroom, washed her mouth out with mouthwash and stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry Mike but I am about to join them in bed, I feel like I am cheating on you. It's clear now that he needs more than me, and I am going to make this an ultimatum after tonight."

She then turned and left.

I was confused. If she was so pissed off with Tony, why would she get back in bed with him.

To be honest though, I had a good night sleep but woke early with my brain racing over what must have happened in their bedroom overnight.

I looked at my watch, it was later than I thought.

By the time I walked into the kitchen, I could tell the differences in each of the threesome's demeanour. Sarah and Leia seemed forlorn; Tony seemed full of energy.

I spent most of the morning with Tony discussing my future. It was the afternoon, when Leia and I finally got sometime alone. Tony had left to play tennis with his friends.

Leia had walked down to the field I was working in.

"Mike, we need to talk,"

"What happened last night," I said.

"Wow straight to it," she responded.

"After I left you, I actually shed a tear and then walked into the bedroom. Tony and Sarah were still fucking, they had not even realised I was there. When I walked over, Tony had the audacity to kiss me, and he wanted me to lie down on the bed and let Sarah...", she paused.

"What?" I asked.

"Go down on me." "We ended up having a threesome, Mike."

"Oh okay..." I am not sure how I must have come across.

"I'm not going to lie to you Mike. I did not want to do it, but I also had the misguided thought that it might save my marriage. Clearly, in the cold light of day, I realise how foolish that was."

"You did not have to go through with-it Leia." I was firm, but I thought fair.

Her next words hit me hard, "He fucked Sarah again this morning."

"Have you talked this through with Sarah?"

"Yes, just now. She is devasted..... she thought I was supportive of all this happening."

"So, what now?" I must have sounded pissed off.

"I don't know, I need to talk to Tony, you need to give me some distance Mike."

"Okay, I can stay with Jeremy tonight." I was trying to be grown up but inside my stomach was churning.

"You understand Mike, this is a huge decision for me, I have known Tony forever.'

I stopped feeling sorry for myself, I held out my arms and Leia fell into them, she sobbed and then kissed me. "Why can't he be more like you Mike."

With that she left.

I stayed with Jeremy for the next two nights but came back to the house each day. Tony was utterly pissed off, like a bear with a sore head. He confided in me that he was having issues with Leia and told me he appreciated me recognising that they needed to work through a few things. He then told me that he wanted me back in the house for his last couple of nights.

"Are you and Leia going to break up?" I asked innocently.

"I don't know Mike, don't worry about me though," Tony was almost consoling me.

Clearly, I felt a lot of guilt but also was strangely elated that Leia had seen through him.

My guilt lifted further when I saw Jeremy.

Although I had been staying with Jeremy, he had been in the dark about what had happened, until now. Sarah had confided in him, told him how confused and devastated she was that Leia was not wanting an open relationship. She genuinely thought that Leia wanted this to happen.

"Leia told me they had a threesome," I said

"Yes, and Sarah thought Leia was really into it," Jeremy added. "I guess she was trying to save her marriage?"

"That's what she told me Jeremy, she did not have to go through with it though.

"Mike, if she even had a sliver of hope of saving the marriage, she would give it a go. They have been together a long time."

"So, what should I do?" I was young and genuinely had no idea.

"Remember when we talked at the start of the summer Mike, I told you at times you need to be patient and see how it all plays out." The scenario where you may come out of this well, might actually happen."

I thought about it, I so wish I had the wisdom of Jeremy, and the luck. Although Sarah was obviously upset, she had taken it out on Jeremy over the last couple of nights, by getting rid of any sexual frustration she might have had left. I could hear the noise from my room, and the old guy was clearly having the time of his life.

To be fair to Tony and Leia the next two nights were not awkward at all. The first night Jeremy joined us for dinner, and by the end of the evening Sarah had also joined us. We were all laughing about various light-hearted things going on in the world.

The last night was just Tony, Leia and me at dinner. Sarah cooked and served.

Leia looked stunning at the table, but it was clear that Tony and her were being amicable on my account. They were warm with each other though, which felt slightly odd.

To pour more guilt on my relationship with Leia; Tony said something to me that blew me away. Leia and Tony had concocted a plan to get me set up in an apartment near to Capital University. They said that on occasion, Leia would like to use it when she stayed in the city for work. She would use it about once a month, nothing that would impinge on me or any of the friends I make. Tony then told me that he and his partners had agreed to offer me an internship in my second year at university, and a conditional offer of a contract at the firm if I graduate. To top it all, Tony had also arranged for John the investor that I met at the charity ball, to be my mentor throughout my time at university. I was blown away by the generosity, and said as much!

"Mike, I was taking to Jeremy, and I have known the old man for years, he thinks you are worth investing in. I have known you since you were kid, and you are mature beyond your years. The guys at the charity function met you for a couple of hours and were blown away. You played a part in this, and besides you are family."

"Now the arrangements with John, should be done through his wife Mandy who is also his EA. You would have also met her at the charity ball."

I swear my cock twitched when I heard Mandy's name. I remembered that when we were saying good-by at the charity ball, she had given me a tight hug and had obviously felt my raging hard on. She even whispered, "That is a nice feeling."

I don't know if Tony had seen me drift away slightly but he added, "Be careful of Mandy Mike, she will eat you alive."

I must have gone red.

"Stop teasing him, Tony," Leia scolded.

"WOW", I said. "I don't know what to say!" "Thank you!"

They both smiled, "You deserve it, Mike."

The last night with Tony was good, as there was a lot of chatter and a lot of warmth. Even when we got up to say goodnight to each other, the hugs were genuine.

It was 11am the following morning when Tonys limo turned up at the house. I helped take Tonys small suitcase to the car to give him some space to say goodbye to Leia. I dropped it in the trunk which was being held open by the chauffer. The window of the rear passenger door came down, as I walked towards it to open it.

As I opened it, I got a "Hi Mike," I had completely forgotten Dana was going to be in there.

Dana was wearing white blouse unbuttoned to show her cleavage, a much shorter suit skirt, that was again pulled up, revealing her stocking tops.

I got caught looking, "Like what you see?" Dana smiled.

If I had not gained my confidence with Leia over the last few weeks, I would have been tongue tied.

So, with confidence, I smiled and said, "Yes."

I then followed it up with, "I wouldn't be human if I didn't."

"Thank you, honey." smiled Dana.

"I guess your man enough to help me out of the car then."

I looked behind me to check that no one had come out of the house yet. The coast was clear.

I took Dana's hand and helped her as she edged towards the end of the seat. Her black skirt rode up a little more. Her stocking tops were clearly visible and the bare skin above them was also visible.

12