Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised, Mike jumped in to help her feel more confident.

"That's ok -- you can take it slow, and I'll help you out." For someone so beautiful, she was a rare find to have so little experience sexually.

"Ok...what should I do?"

"First, I want you to lick my cock."

She held it in her slender hand. It looked huge in comparison.

Erica's little tongue brushed along his shaft. She licked with long slow strokes, inhaling the scent of his musk as she felt her pussy getting wet.

"You smell so good, Mike..."

Driven by pure instinct and lust, she moved down and licked and kissed his balls.

"Ohhhh -- that's good baby...I want you to put it in your mouth now."

"You're so well endowed, Mikey...I don't know if I can, but I'll try."

Erica moved her hot mouth over the head of his straining cock, tasting the precum that had welled up there.

Her pretty lips enveloped his shaft as she slid down as far as she could go, nearly gagging.

Pausing, she said, "I'm sorry...it's just so big."

"It's ok...don't worry about it. Try again, and you don't have to go so far down. Ok?"

She looked at him with her big brown eyes as she put his cock back in her mouth and moved up and down slowly.

"Ohhhh, yeah... that's good...," he said under his breath.

She looked up at him and made slurping sounds as she stroked his dick up and down with her mouth. Her beautifully feminine facial features made the experience extra sexy for Mike.

"Ok, now use your hand a little...make a ring with your fingers just below your lips."

She began stroking his cock in sync with her mouth, using her saliva as a lubricant for her hand as it glided up and down, pleasuring him.

"Ohhh -- that's good baby...you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

She made slurping sounds as she moved faster on his pole.

"Ohh fuck...I really am going to cum soon...I don't know if you're ready for that yet...."

She released his cock. "I definitely do want to do that for you, but I have something else I want to do tonight."

Climbing towards him, she planted kisses on his stomach, working her way up to his chest and then making contact with her mouth.

She kissed him passionately, biting his lip and moving her tongue into his mouth. He felt his hard cock brushing up against her pussy lips as she slowly ground on him.

She reached down and lightly squeezed and played with his balls as she whispered in his ear, "I missed you...I've been fantasizing about you cumming in me again....and your balls feel so full."

Hearing her say that was intoxicating, but he had to say something about the situation he found himself in at least once.

"I want that...so badly, but I have to say this. You know birth control isn't one hundred percent effective, right?"

"I know, but It's ok...the chances are low...and we're not even related, remember? So if anything happened, it would be ok."

She thought, what am I saying? Why did I say that? Is having him cum in me worth that risk?

She realized that, after having experienced him giving her his manly seed, she didn't want to go without it ever again. She knew she would be so much less satisfied and loved the way it pleased him when he gave it to her. Even though he was truly her brother, she knew deep down she would have his baby if it came down to it.

"Are you saying you would be ok if I got you pregnant? I know our family's stance has always been pro-life."

"Yes...if it happened...I would. I'm not sure how we'd explain it, but we would figure it out."

Her admission made his dick even harder as he thought about the insane possibility of impregnating his big sister.

"Erica...I hope this doesn't weird you out, but...that turns me."

"What...me getting pregnant?"

"Yes."

Her eyes widened with the realization of what Mike just said.

"Oh, Mikey...It turns me on too!"

Rubbing his cock against her wet pussy, she said, "Are all your concerns addressed now?"

"Yesssss."

"Do you want me to fuck you and make you cum in my pussy?"

"Oh God, yes." He had never heard Erica say anything so vulgar before. It was hot.

She squeezed his impossibly hard dick and said, "I want you to cum hard in me and not care whether or not you make me pregnant." she slid his rod into her awaiting pussy.

Her desire turned her on; thinking about what she had just said, her tight pussy expanded, allowing his big dick to glide right in.

He exclaimed, "Ohhh fuck, you feel so good right now."

Erica rocked her hips back and forth, pushing his rod deep into her lubricated tunnel, loving the sensations of his cock sliding against her vaginal walls and pressing up against her cervix, then back out again.

"You're so hot, Mike...I want your sperm in me so badly."

"Oh fuck, Erica...I want that."

"You want what?"

"To give you my seed."

"Ohhh fuck," she moaned as she bucked faster on his pole. He played with her tits while her hair dangled down against his face as she rocked back and forth, pleasuring him.

She said, "I'm ok...don't worry about me...I just want you to finish. Remember, I'm taking care of you tonight to show my appreciation for how well you've taken care of me."

Mike relaxed as his big sister pumped his cock deep into her pussy, stroking him until his balls tightened.

He groaned, "Ohhh fuck...I'm going to cum..."

She moved deftly, slapping against his hips.

"That's it...fill me up, Mikey...I love you so much!"

"Ahhhhhh...Fuuuuck." Mike croaked as he ejaculated deep inside his sister's hungry pussy, blasting semen-coated ropes of his warm sperm into her sexy tummy.

She pushed down, holding his cock head against her cervix as he pumped his baby batter deep into her womb, as jolts of pleasure coursed through his body.

She whispered, "Ohhhh...that's so good Mikey...I feel it all the way inside me."

Leaning down, she kissed him tenderly until his dick softened and popped out of her, unplugging a torrent of the massive load that he deposited inside her.

She knew that for all that escaped, a good amount of his healthy sperm had penetrated her cervix and would stay inside her for days.

* * * * * * *

Mike and Erica made love and fucked off and on for the rest of the week.

They knew the luxury of being together uninterrupted would be short-lived, and they made the most of that magical week.

Erica knew her heart belonged to Mike. She had never fallen in love so deeply and knew she would do anything for him.

It was finally time for her to leave for her weeklong trip with her mother, visiting cities where she might live and checking out the law firms that had offered her jobs.

One thing was for sure, wherever she lived, she would need Mike nearby and ideally living with her.

After she packed for her week-long trip, she waited in the entryway with Mike.

She tried not to, but she began to cry.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm gone this week, and you'll be gone next week. I know it's only two weeks, but I'm going to miss you!"

"I know...me too!"

"I'm also sad because it might be a long while before we can be together like we were this week."

"I know...it's going to be a lot harder for us since we'll have to pretend and sneak around...but I'm confident we'll figure it out."

"That makes me feel a little better...."

Erica hugged him tightly, soaking in his warm embrace.

Reaching his hand into her soft hair, Mike leaned close and kissed her tenderly and passionately. He had fallen in love with her as well.

When they saw the car pull up with their Mother and little sister in it, back from their week-long vacation, they spent the last private moments saying goodbye.

Erica said, "I'm not going to be able to talk much since I'll be with Mom all the time, getting caught up from the last six years, but know that I'm thinking of you."

"Same. I'll be here when you get back."

"I love you so much, Mike!"

"I love you too."

They opened the door and stood in the driveway waiting.

An SUV pulled into the long driveway, coming to a rest in front of the five-car garage where Mike and Erica stood, waiting. Their mother, Janice, and younger sister, Danielle, had just come back from a weeklong vacation which was a birthday gift to Danielle, who celebrated her eighteenth birthday the day before.

Due to unfortunate timing that stemmed from a weather-induced layover at the airport, Janice and Danielle were back a day later than expected. The original plan was for all four of the family members to spend the previous evening together celebrating both big sister Erica's return home and Danielle's birthday. Now, due to the complexity of scheduling a multi-city tour of prospective law firms, both Erica and their mother, Janice, needed to leave right away to make the schedule work.

This meant that they only had a few minutes in the driveway to greet each other before their Mother and Erica left, leaving Mike and Danielle home by themselves for the next week.

When Mike saw his mom, he realized he would have to wait until the right moment to bring up his adoption with her -- and that might be another two weeks before he was finally going to be alone with her to bring it up.

Danielle, or 'Dany' as she was known by many, rushed to Erica, giving her a hug.

"Big sis...it's been so long!" Like Mike, Dany had not seen Erica in six years while she lived abroad. Their mother had visited Erica a few times over those years at least, but Dany was shocked by Erica's transformation.

Erica held Dany's hands, extending her arms out. "Look at you! You're all grown up too! I barely recognize you -- you're so beautiful!"

Dany gushed at Erica's praise, trying to top it. "You're the one that's beautiful...you look like a model! Wow!"

Their Mom interrupted, "We're going to have to postpone this family reunion for another week, unfortunately. We have to leave now if we're going to have enough time to sleep before our first law firm visit is scheduled."

After a few more pleasantries, everyone gave a final hug. it was time to leave.

Mike stood next to his little sister, Danielle, as his mom and Erica pulled out of the driveway in his mom's SUV.

"See you later....bye," Mike and Danielle shouted almost in unison.

Leaning out the car window, Erica shouted, "Thanks for taking such good care of me, Mike!" as they drove away, leaving Danielle and Mike alone for the next week.

They waved goodbye as the car drove off into the distance.

Danielle turned to Mike. "It looks like it's just you and me, big brother. You better take good care of me too!"

Mike thought If only she knew what her big sister meant by her statement. He wondered what Dany would think then.

He said, "Don't worry. You're in good hands until they get back."

Danielle batted her big blue eyes at him, "Does this mean I can throw a party!?" grinning.

"Whoa...slow your roll, Dany. You can have your cheerleader friends over, but a party might be pushing it."

"Please...I swear I'll be responsible!"

"I'll think about it...if you're good, that is."

Dany giggled. "I'm always good...you know that!"

Mike rolled his eyes. This was going to be an interesting week.

(To be continued...)