Mike's Ontario Bk. 01: Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They have him pull over the weigh scales and fill out his paperwork for the border then put that with the bills of sale and other papers then prepare a receipt for Mike to sign. When all is said and done he tucks the paperwork in his briefcase and asks to use their phone. The office clerk points him to a payphone.

He dials a number and a sweet female voice answers. "Hello."

Mike asks, "Michelle? How are you, baby?"

"Mike? Is that you? Wow! It's good to hear your voice, where are you?"

"Heading your way and Chicago if you want a ride?"

"Does my sis know your coming? She's almost given up on you. She told me you wouldn't be back."

"I haven't time to stop on my way south but when I come back I plan to stop with her. I'm on my way to Texas right now."

"Wow, that's a long run. I never been down that far south. What time you picking me up?"

"It's going for nine so it'll take me till about two to get to the border at Sarnia then I should be at the truck stop in Port Huron by two thirty in the morning. Pick you up there?"

"Why so late. "Where are we stopping for the night?"

"No stopping on this trip, I'm hauling cattle. Watch for a big red & white International cab over with Richardson on the door. See you around two thirty, love."

"I'll be there. Bye for now."

Mike hears a click and knows he's going to be asked for more coins so he hangs up. He heads out to the truck for a quick walk around to check on the cattle between the slats on the side of the trailer. Satisfied all's in order he climbs to his seat and pulls the door shut.

He pulls out of the yard and heads south to the 401 on Provincial Hwy. #35. It's only about thirty miles and he's swinging onto the freeway. Three hours later he's watching for the 402 highway by London then following it towards Sarnia and the border. Another hour and a half puts him at the border and inspectors are looking over the cattle.

Chapter 2

Saturday 31 May, 1986

Around two twenty he pulls out from the border heading for the truck stop on I69. He watches for the large red and yellow sign for PILOT Truck Stop and swings in the drive. He takes a quick walk around the load to ensure all is well onboard. Suddenly Michelle's there dancing around him and dying to get him stopped long enough to kiss him.

He notes she has a rather larger then usual pack with her and helps her sling it up then gives her a lift up. She grins and mutters, "That's Michael alright!" referring to his hand cupping her snatch as he lifts her. He goes around and joins her then pulls out for Chicago.

"You can throw that bag in the sleeper if you want." He's busy shifting and checking his instruments. "How have you been?"

"I've been well. How have you made out? I see you're no longer in the navy. Do you miss it?"

He explains about his supposed job that didn't materialize and the hectic worry about work since then. Michelle is an old friend he used to take to bed once in a while but she made a present of Mike to her sister when her husband left her with twins. That's where they are stopping in Chicago at her sister's place.

Her sister, Bessie King, was a very close love of his for nearly a year but when he left the navy and bid her goodbye he wasn't sure he would ever see her again. He's not sure of his reception with her now. She may not want to continue a play that can end any time and really has no future. She needs to divorce her husband and find a new man.

He asks, "What are you doing now? Are you going steady? Are you still working at the truck stop? Have you been over to your sister lately?"

"I've been seeing a guy in Canada near Toronto, I was over at my brother's for a while. I'm on part time at the truck stop but it's only when I'm available by phone to arrange a shift and if I feel like working."

She assumes airs, "I'm doing it my way!" She laughs. "I haven't been down to Bessie's in quite a while but she was over at Mom & Dad's in Markham for a while so I saw them there. You're looking good, Michael! You appear healthy and happy."

"So tell me about this guy you're seeing?"

"He's just a date when I'm stuck. No big deal. He doesn't get me off like you used to." She grins, "You still make me wet, you know."

"I'm not sure of my status with your sister now. We parted with the feeling that if we could we would see each other again but I really think she should be divorcing her hubby and getting it on with a new decent guy."

"I know, I think the same. Would you take me with you... to Texas, I mean?" Mike mulls over what she's saying as he notes they are passing exit #48 for Olivet, MI.

"I suppose you could help keeping me awake. What about Bessie? How would you explain it to her? Do you think there's any need to explain it to her?"

"I'll ask her if I can have you back." She grins, "Leave it to me, I'll handle it. Maybe we'll both share you." She thinks on it, "I know I'm leaving there with you!"

They join into I94 and Mike watches in his mirror for any signs of trouble. KG warned him to watch for cow tails near the decking, that they usually try to get to the outside before they lay down so you can spot the tails down low. Mike watches for any telltale of problems.

The sun's coming up behind him by the time he's along side Lake Michigan and heading into Chicago and time he works his way into Bessie's on Palmer Street in River Grove it's eight AM. Mike pulls into the plant parking lot across the street and parks across from her house.

"I'll check my load and you hike it over there to chat with her. I only have about half an hour to stop so make it snappy. I'll be right over behind you." Mike jumps down with a cattle prod works his way around the load making sure they're all on their feet. He comes across the street and mounts the porch as the door pops open for him.

He grins at Bessie, "I brought this cattle prod to make sure you behave yourself, woman." He catches her in his arms and they kiss passionately.

Michelle pops out the door behind her, "I guess you see how it is, we share you for now. You tell him, sis."

She squeezes him and whispers, "I've started the divorce but Roger won't dare oppose it. Old man Connelly's watching for him. Brenda had a boy and he's going to kill my ex if he catches him. I'm dating again but no one special for now. I still have a big flame for you but I know that's going nowhere. It was just what I needed once but I think we can share you now."

"I guess Chelle told you we're heading south and I have no time to stop but I do want to see the twins. Let's go in for a moment." They all step inside for a moment and Mike plays with the twins.

"My lord, they're growing. Both of them are walking now, eh?" Bessie nods. "David, Amber, do you remember me?" He talks to them as he looks them over. They seem to remember him and he smiles. He doubts they would know their father.

"We have to go. See you soon, Bess." He hugs her and gives her a kiss.

"Bring your thermoses, I made coffee. I felt you were coming." Mike laughs and goes to send Michelle back with the thermoses while he once again checks his load. Quickly they get on the road again and by nine are heading out of Chicago on I55.

By one they're munching on a lunch provided by Michelle and augmented by Bessie as they come into St Louis, MO and Mike starts checking his maps. He tells Michelle what exit to watch for. "It's exit 208 at Cuba, Missouri we're looking for to fuel up and to water those cattle. We may see the boss there but I doubt it."

By two thirty Michelle sings out. "Exit 208 is next and it says Cuba, that must be the place." Mike gears down as they take the ramp and eases to a stop at the intersection. He swings right for the service center to fuel up. It's Midwest Petroleum and he pulls in to fill his saddle tanks.

He pokes a couple cows with the prod but all in all they look well. He checks his instructions and says, "Looks like the Interstate Regional Stockyard is off this access road a bit farther down near the airport so we have to go there next. I'm not really sure why but I think it's an inspection."

He checks his tanks and continues to top them off. " He looks for Michelle and finds her in Dottie's studying the murals of cars, trucks, buses, trains and the old Route 66 signage. Dottie's is the local cafe so Mike asks what she suggests they buy for their next meal on the road.

They go to the food market section and buy what they feel they can use on the road then return to the truck and Mike heads for the stock yard. Along the access road they go almost to the airport and Michelle pipes up, "Look, an antique mall. Darn! We can't stop."

Mike swings around the corner at the airport and they go about two more miles and come to the stockyard. "Wow, look at that! There's KG and that's his black Peterbuilt. That's my boss!" He waves for Mike to back in along side his truck to a cattle chute. Mike backs it straight along side him on the first try and feels lucky he hit it right off.

He goes back to see KG is supervising the unloading of his cattle into a pen. "So what's happening? Do we stop for an inspection or something?"

"We been on the road since nine last night. Aren't you ready for a break?" He grins, "I see you got company so maybe you don't need a break."

"She's a friend from Port Huron."

"I thought your friend was from Chicago?"

"It's her sister, we'll stop there on our way back."

"I gather they're both on the QT, eh?"

Mike nods, "You got it!" He yawns.

K.G. checks his wrist watch. "It's almost four. Take a few hours, Mike. Not over six, eh?"

"Thanks, boss." Mike goes on to see what all they do here. It's a way station for them to water and lightly feed the beasts. It's also set up to milk any milkers but Mike has all heifers (young cattle who have not been bred) on this load. It's a place where the drivers can get up to twenty four hours respite from the road if they feel it's necessary.

It's pens for cattle that are appearing at local auctions or, as in their case, rented by the hour. Mike looks the cows over and they seem to be in remarkably good shape. He's pleased because he was worried about a few that looked weak in Chicago. They're all frisky now and he'll be on his way by six.

He climbs back up into the cab and tells Michelle the situation. She grins from ear to ear, "Does that mean we get some sack time?" Mike nods and she jumps over the seat into the sleeper. She calls, "I'll have it cleaned up in two minutes." Mike checks his maps for the next fuel stop and he figures about Wichita Falls in Texas. It'd be a good spot to eat, as well. About another eight to ten hours and another two to deliver. Then they can backtrack to there to sleep.

He looks back in the sleeper and Michelle's standing there looking at him with her legs slightly parted and a hand on her hip while she gestures with the other hand to come hither... and she's au natural. You got it, naked as the day she was born! Mike feels his shorts are suddenly far too tight. She's 20, gray/green eyes, brown hair and about five foot five with a 32C bust.

They have a history of caring and sharing, of growing and maturing but most of all trusting one another. He smiles and lazily gets up in the seat to climb back and join her closing the curtain behind him. "It's been quite a while for us, hasn't it? When was the last time we got intimate?"

"You don't think I remember, do you? It was Friday, 1st of February, 1985. Yeah, over a year ago. I remember that night like it was yesterday. It was the next day I decided Bessie needed you and even though I cried over that I carried it through for her. Come on, get those clothes off. I'll help you."

While Mike folds clothes carefully she pulls them off and casts them aside. She reclines in the sleeper and watches him finish folding. He scoops up her legs and settles on his haunches between them, "Mmm, I like what I see." He bends forward to kiss her belly and pelvis. Catching one leg he kisses and licks around the leg and works himself towards her crotch.

She rolls back to enjoy and soon can feel his lips on her nether lips. When she feels his soft hot tongue exploring she moans and pushes her pelvis hard towards him reaching for his head to hang on, "Oh Mike, you know all my secret spots." She moans again shivering. "I was always wet between my legs around you." She shimmies her hips nervously. "Oh baby..." she moans.

Mike straightens up and slides into her. Easy and tentatively at first until he stretches her to fit well then he plunges into her driving her back into the bunk. It's a lusty start and it sure feels good inside her hot slick slit as he drives steadily into her. Quickly they both get very hot but Mike knows how to pace himself and soon eases off to back out of her and play with her pretty pink bottom. "You're tight and hot, my love," he murmurs.

"Gimme a taste," she wiggles around to kiss and fondle his erection before she takes it all into her mouth and throat. Slurping and giggling she complains, "It just tastes like me."

"Don't complain, I think you taste pretty good."

She rolls her eyes up at him with a grin, "You would, you bugger," then in a more thoughtful vein, "What is the difference? Do I taste different than sis?" Mike nods and she goes back to sucking while he ponders her question.

"I suppose clinically it has a lot to do with diet and your health but I also think it has to do with your disposition. Are you calm or a dynamo full of nervous energy?"

She slides her mouth up his shaft with lots of suction right to the tip and smacks her lips before answering. "Around you I'm always comfortable but anxious to get started." She slips the head in her mouth again to suck on it then roll it with her tongue. She licks the underside, "Do I taste better than sis?" She glances up with a wicked grin as she licks then, "Mmm, I taste precum."

"Right now I would say you taste better than any woman I've ever tasted... but that's because we are here and now. Honestly, if Bessie were here I would tell her the same although I don't think she would ask. It's hard to discern the difference when in the presence of one so sweet."

"Who? Me or sis?"

"Huh? Of course it's you who is so sweet. God, that feels good." He decides it's time to change the subject so moans appropriately. "We've had a patchwork relationship, haven't we? Remember how you tricked me the first time and how sweetly we made love in October?"

Michelle queries, "When did we meet? It must have been some time in July."

Mike grins and nods, "Yeah, I came in and ordered food and as I recall my order was number 69 so I joked with you when you delivered it about it being that. I think it was the last week in July in '84."

Michelle looks thoughtful, "Are you sure? I think it was snowing the first time we made love."

Mike nods emphatically, "That's what I mean, it was a patchwork. Remember I took you over to Bessie's in September and you hinted you were going to reward me with erotic sex... ha, you even teased me all the way to Chicago and when we made up the bed you slipped out the passenger side of the truck and were gone! That was so smooth and unexpected I didn't even try to catch you." Mike laughs.

He goes on, "It was in October when we finally got it on and I think it was snowing! It was across from Bessie's in that fine old Hayes."

Michelle chuckles, "I loved riding with you. I remember how you used to play with my pussy with that gear shift knob when you shifted gears. They don't make them like that any more, do they?"

"Nope, they sure don't... and then in February we made the big switch."

"I guess that was about the time I thought Bessie needed someone just like you. I cried over that but I knew she needed you and I've no regrets. I think you did her more good than others will ever realize and I've got you back so I'm not crying anymore." She settles on his hips and reaches down between her legs to guide him into her. "Come on horsy, give me a ride." She wiggles and bounces then squirms around to a reverse cowgirl and the intensity increases.

She ends flopping back on his chest so he can play with her breasts as he thrusts up between her legs into her. He wraps his arms around her and groans as she feels the heat inside her from his life's fluids filling her. Euphoria is in the air, Mike kisses her neck and whispers in her ear, "Goodnight."

He sleeps for a little over an hour then rises up to dress and oversee the loading of his cattle. By six he is pulling out to head south.

"Coffee, Mike?"

"Oh, please. You didn't have to get up, you know. Did you get any sleep?"

"I remember you saying good night and the next thing I knew you were getting up. I guess I slept." She hands him a cup.

By nine they are crossing over into Oklahoma State and by midnight reach Oklahoma City. Mike debates whether to stop here for a bite but he figures they can make the Falls within two hours so he pushes on.

Sunday 1st of June, 1986.

About ten to two in the AM they pull into Wichita Falls and on the exit highway find a sign for a 24 hour Allsup's convenience store and Flying Pig BBQ. Mike pulls in and looks for accommodations. He checks the load and they have some BBQ. Now they're on 277 heading west.

By three they are back on the road having eaten and checked the load "Three more hours should do it." Mike sounds exhausted. In half an hour we'll be in Seymour and then we take Highway 82 from there. Watch for it."

"Are we coming back to that last stop before we stop for rest?" Mike nods. "Whew, I hope they don't have another run like this when you get back."

"You and me, both." Mike sighs. His headlights catch a steeple off to the left and Mike notes it's a Baptist church but now only prairie fields prevail in the dim light and distant spectacles of farm yards and fields. "I think the sky is brightening behind us. The sun will be up before long."

They follow I82 to Lubbock, Texas and then I62 south for El Paso coming in passed Guadalupe Peak at Pine Springs. They swing north of the city on 375 to catch I601, then 54 south to I10. He watches for Exit 18A but Michelle spots it first. She cries, "Do you see it? That's 18A!"

"I got it," he's turning on his turn signal for the exit.

He keeps coming around to the right and they fold under the freeway. He gets over to swing left at the next turn as they cross many railway tracks. He mutters, "That must be West Paisano Drive or U.S. Hwy. 85."

It is and they follow it right into the Eastmann Livestock Yards. A yardman directs him to pens and offices after he glances at his orders. Mike locates a place in line and parks.

He looks at his watch, "Well, it's nearly nine. I'm bushed and I sure will be glad to get rid of these cows. How are you feeling, Chelle?" She just nods. Mike climbs down and goes into an office. He presents his paperwork and they give him instructions on where to unload his cattle and who to have sign his orders once they've been inspected.

He returns to the truck, backs it to an unloading ramp and waves to a dockhand who sends over a staff member. He checks his papers and calls over an inspector then they start unloading. Frisky heifers kick up their heels as they leave the ramp and dust fills the air. The inspector smiles and signs the delivery slip. "They look in excellent health, young man. Well done."

One last check in the office and Mike heads back out of the city for Wichita Falls, "We should be there by two so I'll call home from there before we hit the sack. Have we got any more coffee there?"

Michelle pours and they both savor the last of their hot java. She tumbles back into the sleeper and shakes first one thermos then another. "Hey, this small one is still full."

"Better save it!" Mike calls back.

By two thirty he is parking in a local food store parking lot across from the BBQ in Holliday just south of Wichita Falls. "Are you ready for some more BBQ?"