Miki Lee 03: Name Calling

Story Info
Gangbanged online! Miki Lee's monitor was covered in cum!
3.6k words
4.62
10.3k
6
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Next day, no questions!

Pizza boxes in the microwave went over better than expected. Daniel loved cold pizza and OJ. For him not to ask her where she got the money to buy pizza made Miki Lee feel secure that he trusted her no matter what. Trust meant the world but, in the end, she was still deceiving her dad. If he knew she had three pizza delivery guys in their home while she was naked and giving them over the top lap dances, she might have caught hell. Thankfully, her online benefactor Lukas had manipulated the front door camera so as to alter what it recorded. By switching up the actual talent show with old footage he had rekindled even if Dan looked at it, he would see nothing amiss, just a simple delivery and cash in her hand. That delivery was three months ago when Daniel bought two pizzas and gave her money to pay for them. Win! Win!

"I need to hit the streets, Mik! Save me a couple more slices for breakfast." No problem! Miki Lee hugged her father at the front door sending him off to work, his overnight ambulance route calling him. Once he was out the door and backing out of the driveway, she chose to heat up some leftover pizza for herself. He not questioning where she got the pizza had her soaring and dancing in the kitchen until the micro sang. Paper plate heaven she ate a slice while venturing back to the living room. Looking up at the doorway camera she performed a sexy little dance in her long t-shirt just to see if by chance her online stalker was indeed watching her every groove. She was tempted to moon the camera, but it would have been just her luck Lukas would not be there to erase her risqué stunt. "Better not! I don't want dad to ask why I mooned him. " Giggling she polished offer her crust then took her plate to the kitchen.

She was now mentally prepared to confront Lukas if he was even out there. Firing up her computer she realized there was no entry added for Lukas. Instead, she formed a request box for his call sign of Lukas411. Staring at her keyboard with rapid glances at his chat box she fidgeted, uncertain if she was as ready as she thought. As much as Lukas excited her, she feared him equally as much. This guy could really do a number on her if he wanted to. Not knowing zilch about him he could easily be some killer. Was she willing to risk her life on some random wacko? Would he even come through on his mission to get her noticed by modeling agencies? That part enticed her, she needed a break so that she could finally get out on her own. She loved her dad, but Miki Lee really needed independence. And here she was depending on Lukas. Story of her strife!

Before she could send a single word like "Hi!" a message popped up. "Do the dishes then return to me. Your father will be grateful to not have to do them himself."

"Dude! We used paper plates!" Two-day old silverware and China did sit nastily in wait. Rolling her eyes she pointed at the camera, giving it the evil eye then chuckled. "Great! Now I'm your French Maid." Thoughts only but she knew she would rock one of those sexy maid uniforms.

Exhaling she stood up and did as she was told. Going so far as to dry them off and put them away. It felt good. Lukas was correct. Her dad would approve of her doing more than being some slacker.

Sitting back down at her desk she re-opened his message box. "All done! By the way, you lied to me."

"How so?" Lukas asked.

"I didn't give you permission to go into my account. Is there truly $100,000 dollars in there?"

"No. With interest there is now $100,028 dollars and 32 cents."

"Can I buy a car?" She joked with a slim bit of sincerity.

"To avoid detection, you should never abuse the amount. Take out small sums of say $500.00 every week. As if a paycheck. Be careful not to let your father see you spending more than an unemployed young woman brings home. He might presume the worst."

"Right! Yeah, I get that. I feel like a high paid hooker." She chuckled!

"Do you want to be?"

"Well, No! Not like that. Sex is fun and all but the reputation would kill my modelling chances."

"I can expunge any record of your dealings. Don't be afraid to live Miki Lee."

"I have to admit, last night was fucking hot. I'm wet just thinking about it."

"You should be wet more often. I am going to offer you some gifts."

"Gifts?" She grew curious, nibbling her lower lip while rubbing her upper thighs nervously.

"Safety devices! Ways for us to communicate when you are out in the world."

"My cell is always on me."

"It will be utilized. Yet don't you think it will look obvious that someone is texting or calling you continuously?"

"True." She nodded with puckered lips, "So, what type of stuff are we talking about?"

"Your gifts will be delivered to your door tomorrow."

She rears back in her desk chair out of surprise. "You move fast."

"I know what I want."

"What exactly do you want? Me?"

"In the end perhaps. Once you trust me completely. And, if you can accept who I am once we meet. For now, what I want is for you to enjoy your life. There is no reason that you should fear your darkest desires. Fulfill them without worry."

She grinned with a raised eyebrow, "Mighty juicy things in my mind."

"Then we shall recreate them. Make them reality." Hearing this, goosebumps began to rash over her entire body.

"Wow! That might take time. I mean, it's easy to fantasize about things but to act upon them is another."

"Would you have done what you did last night without my assist?"

"Doubt it! I mean, maybe one delivery guy. Three was a challenge."

"Should we try for four? Five? Six?"

Her eyes erupted like saucers; her hands sweaty yet fanning her features. "That's a lot. I mean that many guys can get out of control."

"You did fine on your own Miki Lee. Maintaining control. But, yes, if they had insisted, you would have lost control."

"Right! I mean losing control sometimes is pretty steamy. I think that many guys is just asking for it."

"Losing control is inevitable. Can you deny that the fantasy of losing all control has never entered your mind?" She hesitated a moment then leaned forward over her desk on her left elbow, her left palm on her forehead. She then sighed, exhaling a puff of pent-up oxygen upward into her black silky bangs.

"Yeah! If I'm being honest, I think that would be erotic as heck. I watch those BDSM and gangbang Porns on occasion."

"Well aware! The Asa Akira gangbangs were watched thirteen times in two weeks. That alone tells me you might want that sort of experience for yourself. Abusing your dildo as often as you did it's a no-brainer."

"You saw me doing all of that? It wasn't... oh! You use my webcam even if I don't turn it on. I forget that you can do things like that. Yeah, Asa Akira is my idol."

"Then we make it happen for you. Like always I swear to you I will enforce your safety. However, I will not intervene unless you are being harmed."

"Safe word?" She chuckled! "Will you even hear me if I say one?"

"If you like. As long as you are wearing my devices, I will know everything that goes on."

"Okay! What's the word?"

"How about HARDER?" He offered a winking emoji.

She laughed uncontrollably resulting in a hidden snort slightly muffled by her right palm. "That might not stop things. How about 911?"

He returned with, "Numbers are not words. I would know when you were being hurt. Visually or verbally. A safe word is just a defense mechanism."

"Work in progress I say." She huffed, her expression brewing with curiosity, "Lukas? How many times have you seen me naked since you began stalk-- researching me?"

"You can call it stalking. I'm not offended. It is true. Even though it's only been on a visual and informative level." He paused to calculate, "I have witnessed you performing sly public exposures 17 times. At home 22 times. We will not include baby pictures."

"Ha! Yeah, that's a little bit pedophile there, Buddy. Why the interest in me? Why not some other pervy bimbo?"

"Truth? I have looked for someone such as you for a very long time. Young, perfect body, beautiful eyes, talented, charming, erotic, right down to your complexion. Someone with a love for their body. If not for two very tiny moles on your lower back, you are flawless. How you managed to avoid acne all of these years is beyond me."

"Lucky, I guess. Wait! I have moles on my back?" Wow! How observant!

"The blend of Asian and Mediterranean DNA is a blessing. I love your flesh tone. It almost seems like your body is airbrushed daily. It is that magnificent."

"Wow! That's really sweet."

"Even your pubic region is perfect. Using your dad's insurance and getting that electrolysis down there was a great investment. I love silky soft flesh. I'm glad you kept just enough landscape to look even sexier. Keep that very thin Miki Lee. For me!"

"You even knew I did that? Crazy!" She wiggled playfully in her seat. "I can do that. I almost went all the way in removing it but I knew I would regret it if I did. Guys are so picky. One loves it all off, another likes the nuzzling factor. Happy medium works well."

"I'm glad you don't have any tattoos. I think that would ruin your body."

"I've thought about it, but I watch those tattoo reality shows, and I've seen so many beautiful people that turned out horrible. That's just not for me."

"Good! Respect the flesh, it has much to offer."

She planted an index finger over her lips in thought. She needed to know more about him. As weird as it was, she thought of the reality show on Netflix called Love is Blind. This was like being in a pod. "Tell me something about you. I won't push. Although that sounds insane not to question a faceless stalker that hacks computers."

"Ask me one question. I will honor that."

"Male or Female? Please be a guy." She chuckled! "Not that I'm not curious, I've just never been with a woman."

"Very much a male."

"Whew!" She feigned flipping sweat from her brow. "Curious does not mean I would."

"You will inevitably experiment. As I said, live a little. One more question. I'm in a giving mood."

"Ethnic background?" She bit her nail.

"Caucasian. Born in the U.S."

"Awesome! Okay, I won't ask for more. What I don't picture is you being young. I mean younger than me. Not that it matters really but I see by the way you type, how you word yourself, that you might maybe be 30-40 years old."

"Close enough. Give or take."

"Would I fall in love with you at first sight?" She grinned sheepishly. Fingers crossed she waved it off as just kidding.

"Who knows. I'm not, Chris Pine. Nor am I, Peter Griffin." He sent along a laughing emoji.

"Too funny! I'm really intrigued, Lukas. If that is your real name."

"Trust goes both ways, Beautiful. Know me as Lukas until you know me as--."

"I like Lukas. It's sexy."

"Then my true name is not required. Fantasize about Lukas."

"Already am! Notice my right hand missing?"

"From the computer's angle yes. From the living room security camera no." She looked over her shoulder to her left up over the fireplace and slapped her palm against her forehead.

"I should have known." She frowned at his constant observation. "I didn't know the camera moved on its own." Only so much but easily directed on his end as a hacker.

"Remove your t-shirt and sit back. Masturbate in my name. Do it now."

"Aggressive! Miki like." She giggled as her tee came off over her head and arms. Rolling her seat back she propped her feet up on her desktop and began playing with her pussy. Her formidable chest crushed together as her arms compressed around them, her nipples erect and stunningly dramatic. "Am I going to see your 9.3 erection again? Without the post-it-note." Which he used over his webcam last night to share in its size just for effect.

"Not this time! Maybe later! This is your show, not mine!"

"You suck!"

"You suck better. You forget I've seen you in action. I love how you deep throat guys with so much energy. No tonsils are a blessing."

"I adore sucking guys off. If you're seen me as much as you say, then you know I'm a greedy bitch. If I can manage to swallow scrotum and dick I do it just to prove I can."

"A talent that will prove your worth."

"My worth? You sound like I'm being groomed to be a prostitute."

"I would not use that term. Whore yes! I want you to like seducing men. Turning them on so much that they become blubbering idiots should be your mission."

"Works for me! As long as my reputation doesn't ruin any careers." As three fingers bury deep up inside her drizzling vulva, she looked at the monitor with a pleasured yet pleading expression. Lips trembling, she called out knowing that he could hear her voice.

"Lukas? Do something that drives me crazy."

As she assaulted her clitoris with her opposite hand, she sees a tiny box pop up on her monitor next to his. This made her squint to read it yet maintain her actions. The box read as if there was another viewer.

"Who else is watching me?"

"Random male in Seattle, Washington."

"Mmm!" She brightened her eyes. "How big is his Space Needle?"

"Eight! He was beating off to some other random girl until I overrode his computer and switched her out for you. He is definitely more intrigued by his new porn star."

"I'm a porn star now? Woohoo! Go me!" As she felt her joy juices brewing within, the box notified her that there were now 12 viewers. Her body quivered at the thought.

"More Lukas." She begged! "Make sure you save this for my Onlyfans. Save me from making another video." The boxes viewership tally rose to 80. "Oh, my God! LUKAS! More! Please..." 200 viewers documented her body quakes. Her chest heaving, toes curling. So close! So very close! 350 eyes upon her, Miki increased her moans toward shrill cries. Then the allegiance arrived! Tiny boxes began dominating her screen advertising any of her watchers on webcam beating off. Thumbnail after thumbnail shared their loyalty to this Asian goddess. Like a signal beacon, one tiny camera grew larger at a time then shrank in favor of showing off the next hard penis. The effect had Miki Lee performing a spasm dance in her seat.

"LUKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"RESIST!" She fought hard to avoid her orgasm, thrashing about wildly as her three fingers became four. The spillway flooded the rug and her knuckles but still she dug in deeper and deeper. 500 viewers sent her over the edge. Her pussy squirted a fountain around her buried fingers. It was so exhausting that she nearly passed out and fell backwards from her chair. Unplanned Lukas had nothing to add. Shit happens!

As she lay there in her spasms, she suddenly saw the ejaculation fest unload as dick after dick nutted in her honor. She climbed back into her chair and resumed her burrowing grasp. Boxes of spitting urethras erupted from every single viewer. Her monitor was zooming in and out rapidly to share the wealth of an online bukkake. A few screens had cum all over the cameras dripping. Chat boxes popped in randomly, each praising her and begging for more. Her mind reeled into overload.

"STOP!" She cried out!

In an instant all cameras ceased, boxes vanishing as if never there. All save for Lukas. "CUM FOR ME!" She heard his voice bellow! "DO IT NOW!"

"LUKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Creamy fingers spilled liquid glue all over her inner thighs as she climaxed so hard that her eyes rolled equally as white. Let the chaos of coming back to reality begin. He gave her three minutes to rub her white mess all over her body, tasting herself with a gleeful euphoria.

"Well done!" Her monitor lit up to a single screen showing Lukas thrashing his own cock. About time Buddy! "FACE ME!" Energy and adrenalin forced her forward. Looking closely at his humongous crown she giggled and placed her face right up to the screen. Amazed by his vicious hand motions she licked her own monitor as if flicking his dick. Hearing him snarl and move closer to his screen he nutted hard on the monitor. Shot after shot after shot. On her end she rolled her cheeks along the surface as if accepting his mighty load. Hoping to please Lukas further she gathered some of her milky leftovers and smeared her face in it. That was the best she could offer.

"Thank you, Lukas. That was incredible. I've never felt so wanted. I mean, on Onlyfans I get dick pics all the time. Guys falling in love and sending what little money they have. Sadly, I don't offer as much content as I should, so I don't have as many paying followers as most sluts. In a way, I'm torn over putting too much of myself out there. I don't want any mistakes that kill a future." She used her lengthy t-shirt to sop up her departed reservoir.

"Do you understand what your beauty does to others?" Lukas panted and cleaned himself up over his camera with a dish towel.

"I already knew that. Maybe not that many at once but I'm not naïve. That was a lot of dicks."

"500 before I stopped allowing viewers. You see the power I have at my fingertips. I could have increased your admirers into the thousands. Of course I might have fried your computer."

"Please don't do that. Of course, I do have the money in my bank to buy a new one with higher memory." She laughed! "Fun while it lasted. Thank you again."

"No need. Each of the viewers were charged $19.99 to watch. Without their knowledge of course. I tapped into their bank accounts on a minimal level. I'm not heartless Miki Lee. I only took out enough to shower you in their affections."

"Do I get my cut?" She grinned then stuck her tongue out at him. "Loved my facial by the way."

"As much as 500 guys cumming all over your body?"

"I'd rather it have been real. Did I just say that?" She laughed! "GO ASA AKIRA!"

With a winking emoji he severed his camera feed but offered a consolation prize. "There's a gift card at Macy's waiting for you to pick it up. Buy yourself some lingerie and revealing clothing. Perfume. Things that you can wear on your adventures. Plan ahead as you buy."

"Wait! 500 people times 20 bucks is ten grand."

"There are 3 stores in San Diego. A card at each one. I believe a live fashion show is in order at each of them. I will corrupt their store cameras. Should security detain you I will take care of it. You will leave without so much as a scolding."

Her eyes stared at his chat box without blinking. His voice was already missed!

"For you I will do that. If it goes well, can I go shopping somewhere that I can find sexier choices? I won't look a gift horse in the mouth but just saying, Macy's is kind of blah. I think of that store as a secretarial pool. But hey, I am going to trust you. If I get arrested the trust is gone. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

She suddenly went pale! "I don't have a car. I'll have to carry a bunch of packages by bus. 3 stores that are far apart it'll take forever."

"Already taken care of. A stretch limo will pick you up at the end of the block at 9:00 AM sharp. Keep it as long as you need it. Within the limo I will leave a package. The gifts I mentioned earlier. Wear them and read the notes."

"Alright." She shivered with excitement. "A limousine! Seriously?"

"Wear that red dress you wore in your modelling portfolio. No underwear."

"That dress hugs high up on my ass cheeks as is."

"I can cancel this shopping trip." He types.

"Hey, now! I'm not saying no. Just saying the hem borders my vagina. It won't be easy keeping it down. Every step I take the material constricts."

"Precisely! Find a shoe store that sells stiletto heels. Buy a pair."

"I've never worn those. You want me naked in a leg cast, don't you?" She bubbled up, "No problem!"

"Plenty of admirers to sign your cast at my direction."

"Whatever you want, Maestro."

"There becomes your safe word."

"Maestro?" She puckered! "I like it!"

"Goodnight my Golden Goddess."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12