MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

With another towels I started to dry my hair and entered my bedroom. Just then, without any knocking on the door, my MIL walked in. She was wearing a thigh length skirt and a front buttoned shirt. She looked very cute and sexy. She saw me in my wet state and excused herself for this sudden intrusion. I still had the towel around my chest.

"Sunita, I have come to tell you something," she said.

"Yes, mum. What's it?" I queried not knowing exactly what she wanted to say. My mind was in utter turmoil and I fidgeted with the towel covering my breasts up to the thigh. "You wanted something?"

"I need to talk to you something very confidential," she said. "You have a little time?"

"Sure mum. Please sit," I said pointing to the bed. I wanted to change into a dress, and the panty I wore now was getting wet due to the wet wrapped towel; because of the wet towel I had not worn the bra thinking I would wear it in my room, after drying my body; but I could not change in her presence.

"Please stop me if you don't like what I am going to say and I won't mind it. Ok?" she said.

"No problem mum. Please tell me what I can do?"

She came close to me and said "Swapna, you remember you asked me two days ago, whether I was tired or sick?"

"Yes mum", I responded.

"Please don't mind me being so frank, but the actual reason for my tiredness is your father-in-law, - my husband. When Lata was born, there was slight complication and they had to remove my womb. I could not bear any children. Your father-in-law wanted atleast 2 more children as he loves them. Recently, after Latha's wedding, more precisely on her wedding night, he happened to hear them moaning on their wedding bed. Some gate inside him opened and out gushed his libido and an unquenchable thirst for sex." She sighed and stopped.

I was looking at my mother-in-law with awe as she opened her secret book of her personal sexual activity, to her brand new daughter-in-law. What was she getting at?

She continued. "From that day onwards, he has constantly wanted to appease his sexual thirst with me at odd moments of the day. You will have noticed that I have been disappearing in our bedroom many times and you must have heard him call. Though it is a matter of satisfaction that he does not want to get the sex from outside or prostitutes, it is becoming a very difficult activity for me. At times the pain between my legs, does not allow me walk properly. If I stop now, he would go to seek satisfaction outside."

I was getting turned on by her talk. My own mother in law was talking about her most intimate sex life with me, who was hardly a month in her house. I felt pity for her at the same time wanted to help her out; but how?

My MIL continued, "Now a day's, I don't know why, but his sexual appetite has increased and it is painful when I satisfy him. Rather than enjoyment, it is hurting." She poured out her emotions. I was happy that she considered me a close companion to confide in. But even then I was her son's wife.

What happened next made me freeze! Without any warning she came closer and said' "I am sorry for what happened yesterday night. I could not stop him, but I checked that you were sleeping. Subconsciously I had grabbed at the closest support and that happened to be your bra straps, which I grabbed." She said.

Saying this she reached out casually, and before I could stop, her she loosened the towel that I had wrapped around my breasts. Here I was with my tiny taut tits staring at my MIL and standing only in my panty. I froze not knowing what to do. She reached out and felt where my skin had become tender with the straps bruising my sides after her activity last night. Her cold fingers slowly rubbed over the tender area and she said, "I am sorry that my carelessness has hurt you."

Her hands on my sensitive skin, just near my sensitive boobs, sent ripples of unknown feelings that ended between my legs. Was I actually enjoying her touch? My boobs had become taut and the pointy nipples were standing at attention. My eyes closed and a slight moan came out of my mouth. I controlled it but my secret was out. I felt I was in a girl's hostel, with my partner taking advantage of me.

"Mum. What are you doing?" I managed to squeak. But the words did not come out strongly and ended up cooing the same.

"Swapna, Sorry, but the skin has become tender and I shall apply an ointment there. Otherwise it will be hurtful." She said with an authoritarian voice. I could not say anything and stood there with my upper body open to her. I was as shy as I was on my wedding night.

I stood there as she brought an ointment, made me sit on the bed, with just my panty and started to rub it on the tender area. After some time I realized that her massage was not just restricted to the affected area, but was tenderly moving along the sides of my small boons and at times touching the tips. My panty was growing wet with my juices that were running after these erotic administrations.

I could only manage to say, "Mum..."

Doing as though she did not hear me, she said, "You have lovely boobs. I am sure Ashok must be enjoying himself. Mine are very big and flabby." I was not sure what was happening, but I loved every minute of it. My MIL must have had lesbian tendencies and was utilizing every moment to satisfy herself.

I was not going to stop her, as I too was enjoying her touch and administrations. By now her touch had turned to squeezes. I had closed my eyes and let her hands wander at will. My MIL realized that I too was game for this and before I knew, she had opened her shirt front buttons. She held my nipple in her fingers and started to squeeze it. Pleasure currents were shooting through me such as never before. My eyes being closed, her every feel on my skin, which was now covered with a thin sheen of sweat, was amazing.

I suddenly felt my MIL's hands lifting my hand and placing it on her now bare chest. I opened my eyes to see that all her shirt buttons were open and her tits and dark brown aureoles started at her. The nipple was almost an inch long. They were about 6 inches away from my mouth. Without any further notice, like a possessed person, I clamped my mouth on her tit, as she let out a huge moan.

My MIL had broken my barrier of taboo and within a few minutes, as though two people under a hypnotic trance, we sucked pressed and fingered ourselves. Within a short period, we were gasping for breath and lying side by side, swathed in sweat. The bed was a mess and the door was ajar. Luckily there was no one in the house, - or so I thought.

"I am sorry", said my MIL. "After last night disturbing you, I wanted to make up for you not being able to enjoy due to absence of Ashok."

"It's ok Mum," I replied shyly.

"Suni, I am sure you must be missing Ashok," she said turning to me. "Remember we are always there for you."

'We' - did I hear properly? Did she mean that my FIL too had an eye to share me? Though scared of this proposition of getting fucked by my father-in-law, I was getting an unknown urge of adventuring into incest, - and that too with consent of my MIL.

"You change and come down. I will wait for you to cook lunch," saying this she moved her lovingly over my now flattened chest and let it trail to below my navel to my panty covered pussy.

"You will have to change this too," she said pinching and lifting my panty elastic, pointing to my panty which was very wet with my cum.

I could not control my blush and closed my face with my palms. She then left.

I was not sure of the situation now. My husband would not be there for the next almost one week and I was as horny as hell. I now had an in-house lesbian lover to satiate myself. But what about my father-in-law? I decided to wear a saree and came out. My MIL was surprised. "Why the saree? You can wear anything you like and there is no dress strictures for you from us." She said convincing me.

"No, mum, I did not have any other appropriate casual dress." I replied.

"Let's do something today afternoon. Let's go to the mall and get us some nice modern clothes. What do you say?" She beamed.

I had not been for shopping for a long time and eagerly agreed. After lunch and my MIL getting another pounding by my FIL, we reached the mall. We headed to the ladies dress section and I selected some revealing lingerie. I wanted front opening bras, while MIL selected a nice black lace, back clasped skimpy bra for me. My MIL smiled and bought similar ones for her too. We had now dropped all our inhibitions towards each other like two naughty girl friends on a shopping spree.

Then she dropped another bomb. "You know Sunita, I have always longed to wear a mini skirt and a tank top. What do you say we buy a set?" she remarked.

'A Tank Top' and a 'mini' for my MIL, wow? I was surprised but did not show it.

"That would be nice. But where will we wear them?" I queried.

"At home," she responded immediately surprising me out of my boots. How could we wear a mini-skirt and a tank top in our house with FIL & the maid around? But she was determined to buy a set. We headed for the casual dress section and asked the counter girl about them.

The section had on display many beautiful skirts of all lengths & shapes and various types of tops. We sifted through many of them and then my MIL shocked me with her choice. She selected a similar pair for both of us. It was a white mini, with two sky blue bands running across all around and to be worn with an elastic waist-band. It was hardly of a palm width height; this would not even cover our bottoms and the panty would be on display.

"Mum, these are too small!" I said with concern.

"Ok we shall take one size bigger. But just one size bigger! Otherwise it will not be different from any skirt," she asserted. True! Very True!! Then further the selection of the tank tops, which again she selected of the very body hugging type, stiff materialed and very short sleeves'. Both were pastel pink in colour. These would definitely show off the arm pits and we would be forced to clean them of any hair. They lower end would be hanging freely away from the chest, thereby clearly exposing the depth of your breasts. The bigger the boobs, the further it would drop.

We tried them on - in separate cubicles and after wearing my set, I felt my erotic ripples. I had never seen myself in this attire and it changed my appearance to a sex goddess. What would my MIL look like? We landed with two sets of this. Each one of us was eager to see how the other looked, but I could not ask my MIL.

We paid at the counter and left, in silence, without exchanging a single word. When we reached home, my Mil came to my room and locked it. She wanted to see me in this attire, as much as I wanted to see her in her own. She took her set and went to the bathroom. I pulled off the outdoor clothes, without any concern that my MIL was present close by. I selected a front opening bra and after removing the one I wore, I slipped this one on. It fitted my small cups perfectly. My husband would appreciate this very much. I pulled the Tank Top over my head and adjusted it over my tiny breasts as it dangled freely just a slight distance away from my body. I again selected a nice white panty and pulled up the mini. I looked into the big bedroom mirror and appreciated what I saw as I adjusted and fine tuned my new dress. I could have passed off as a 16 year old, except for the "mangalsutra", the black beaded gold, worn by married ladies, which dangled sexily between my boobies.

I heard the bathroom latch open and turned to see a female that would have shocked many males with beauty just exuding out of her. My MIL looked like a fairy in her new mini and her tank top. We now looked like an elder and younger sister in our similar colored attires.

Her taut breasts stood straight out and her tank top fluttered away from her body. Here mini just covered her panty, which peeped as she swayed her hips. She had worn a red panty thong and I realized that she had not worn a bra. Her big breasts stood firm and her nipples poked out of her top making her look extremely sexy.

"Wow! Sunita you look really sexy. If Ashok was here he would have laid you and made love to you right here, in front of me. What about me? How do I look?" she swirled around as she asked.

"Mum, you are looking out of this world! You look superb. These dress really suits you," I said in genuine praise.

She came close to me and moved her hand under my tank top to feel the bra. "Oh, you have worn a bra? Please remove it. The tank top should be worn without a bra," She ordered. And before I could react, she reached for the front clasp and loosened my breast holders. She then reached out to my sleeves and slipped the bra straps over my arms and slipped the bra off. I could feel my nipples on the tank top fabric and they stiffened more. My nipples were now showing outside.

She pinched the nipples over the cloth and this made a defined shape on my front. She turned me round and appreciated my clothes. I felt her hand slipping between my buttocks and sliding over my cunt, which showed signs of wetting. I lay back on her as she kissed me on the shoulder and her other hand went under the tank top to grasp my boob. I was in trance.

And in this trance I reached out behind me below her mini and felt her cuny. It was hot and I could feel a wetness in front. I decided to be adventurous. As my MIL was administering waves of feelings to my cunt and boob, I slipped my hand inside the sides and felt her pussy for the first time. It was wet and sticky and I slipped a finger over her clit. She moaned. We were now confirmed lovers. I turned around and kissed my MIL straight on her lips. We stood slurping each other's saliva and sucking each others' tongues. Our hands had brains of their own as they shifted between each others' mounds and the valley.

After a long time and when our intensity decreased, we separated from our lip lock and rubbed our tank top covered breasts on one another. The ripples of sexual joy were coursing upward, downward and right across us. We separated only with a conviction that we were there for each other - anytime, anywhere.

"I am happy you like the dress," she said. "You too," I replied smiling shyly.

"But I liked these dresses on you, more than just the dress," she replied. "we can now wear these dresses at home, when the maid has left. What do you say?"

"But what about father-in-law? What will he say?" I asked with shock.

"What will happen? I am sure he too will be turned on." She replied non-chalantly.

"But what about me?" I asked with concern.

"Why would you be shocked if he sincerely appreciates you and loves it?" she counter queried.

I remained silent as I was scared that he may rape me after seeing me in these clothes. But, was I really scared about getting fucked by my FIL? These questions filled my mind. I let them rest till further notice.

"Ok, I will change and come down," I told my MIL expecting her to change too. She just nodded her head, lifted her clothes and left in the same mini attire she was in. I kept on looking at her behind as she left. I then changed into a casual salwar that covered most of me and went down. FIL was not in the house and gone for his evening walk.

Later as I was in the kitchen, I heard the door open and a gasp from my FIL, as he laid his eyes on MIL. By the time I came out, he had lifted her up in his arms and was headed to my bedroom. In a short while I could hear moans and thumps of the raucacious fucking of my MIL by FIL. After about 45 mins, my MIL came down the sairs. I saw that her panty was missing and she had a streak of cum running down her thigh. She came down and used a tissue to wipe the trailing cum.

"Your Father-in-law really loves this dress," she said with a weary smile.

I was now really scared as to what would happen to me if he saw me in a similar dress. That evening, we had dinner with the least conversation. As we cleared the table and went to the wash basin in the kitchen, my MIL whispered.

"Tonight you may not get undisturbed sleep. He is in his element today." She said preparing herself as well as me for the sex Olympiad tonight. "Will you do me a favour?" she asked.

"What mum?"

"Will you not wear a shirt and a skirt and no bra and panty tonight? I want to feel you as I am being taken by him. In the dark he will not see." She literally pleaded.

I did not know what to say and remained silent. I was in two minds as to what to do. Go along with my MIL or no! Finally the time came to go to sleep. I allowed then to go to bed and told them that I would close the house lights and come. As they proceeded up, I was thinking as to what to do. Finally as I climbed the steps, I got an idea. I went up and knocked on the bedroom door before going in. Then I went to the dress cupboard and removed a skirt and a T-shirt and went to the bathroom to change. Before I went in and put on the bathroom light, I told them to go to sleep and that I would turn off the light of the bedroom.

I did that because, after the bedroom lights were put off, the bedroom would be in darkness except for the toilet light. I would change to the skirt & t-shirt and put off the toilet light before exiting, so that my FIL would not see me in the pitch darkness.

It went like clockwork as I came out with the skirt and t-shirt and no panty & bra. I slipped to my side and pulled my blanket. I could feel some activity behind me. Then I felt a slow hand creeping over my back and pulling me to sleep on my back. It was my MIL.

I slowly turned over as her hand came up over my t-shirt to slowly and erotically fondle my breasts. I was already excited as this was going with my FIL next to us. I caught her hand and took it to my mouth and sucked her fingers. Again it slipped to fondle my both boobies as I slowly adjusted myself to her hands. My one hand was stimulating my pusy & clit. All this was happening in silence.

Maybe half an hour passed when I could feel another activity due to sudden movement of my MIL's hands on my breasts. The familiar crumpling of clothes but it was more prominent today, as compared to yesterday. I was prepared for what was to follow. Her moans were prominent today as she knew I was listening. Her administration s on my tits was strong and maybe a little painful keeping in tempo with her orgasms.

I too fingered myself keeping with the shaking on the bed and I came in a strong orgasm, in my hand, when beside me, she moaned and released her juices shaking all over. FIL was still at his humping and I marveled at his stamina. Ashok needed to recuperate a lot before he tried another bout.

MIL was more vocal than yesterday. She pushed my t-shirt to my neck and had exposed my breasts to the cold air-conditioned air. The sweat made me feel colder as I pressed her into me. I wanted to hold onto her breasts, which I was sure were shaking like jelly with my FIL's assaults.

After sometime, the humping stopped. I could feel him sliding off her in the darkness with the squeaking of the bed. Knowing that he was off her, I reached out to my MIL and crept my hand over her side onto her chest. It was very sweaty as I reached the MIL's mound. She turned slightly to make my hand reach her nipple as I held her big soft tit and squeezed. Her breasts had become sensitive after her continuous orgasms and she moaned.

"What happened?" my FIL queried. I pulled back my hand immediately leaving my MIL in a void.

"Nothing," she replied as she turned towards me. Now her tits were accessible to my hands as I too turned towards her. We were now playing with each other's breasts, without making any noise. She then held my palms over her breasts and after putting her palms over them started squeezing very hard as she wanted them to be loved. I got the message.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers