Mile High

Story Info
Trapped and humiliated on a plane by a manipulative BBW.
7.2k words
4.25
10.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For what felt like the millionth time I asked myself how I had got into this situation; squashed up against the side of the aircraft as the large woman next to me took up over three quarters of the two seats. Once again I could only conclude that it was because I am too damned polite to say no to anyone. Especially strong women!

It had all started in the duty free section of the airport. I was browsing through the brightly lit aisles of chocolate, tacky souvenirs and bottles of alcohol on the slim chance that something might catch my eye when a commanding voice pierced the air behind me.

'Boy, could you be a dear and reach that bottle of whisky for me?'

I turned and was greeted by one of the most intimidating women I had ever laid eyes on. The first thing I noticed was her huge figure, not just that she was big but also her broad shoulders, bulging breasts and enormous round ass.

Despite her size she was very attractive, she had a very pretty face and her fat seemed to form perfect curves around her hips and chest. She was black, looked to be around 40 years old and and had an intense stare that I could feel even through her thick, Ray-Ban sunglasses.

My initial reaction was one of confusion as this lady was without a doubt tall enough to reach the bottle even on the top shelf, in fact I'd wager that she probably had a better reach than I did but not wanting to be rude I swallowed any protests I had and smiled.

'Yes of course madam, it's no problem at all,'

I reached up and retrieved the bottle for her. I went to hand it over but instead of taking it from me, she simply dismissed me with a wave.

'Thank you young man,' she called over her shoulder as she walked towards the checkouts 'now bring it over here so I can pay.'

I did a double-take, shocked at how rude this woman was to someone who was doing her a favour. I considered putting the bottle back on the shelf and walking away but I couldn't bring myself to sink to her level. Instead I grudgingly followed and took it over to the counter as she requested. Once there, she handed the money to the cashier and packed the whiskey away in one of many shopping bags which she must have left by the till.

I turned to leave but felt a strong hand clasp around my wrist and pull me back.

'Where do you think you're going boy?' the woman demanded 'you promised to help me with my bags.'

'I... wait I only said...' I stuttered in reply. I couldn't believe what was happening, having done the her a favour this bitch was completely taking advantage. Still there was something about her expression that stopped me from saying no. Under the shop assistants confused gaze I crumbled and, just wanting the situation to end, mumbled an apology.

'Yeah.. I-I'm sorry, where would you like them?'

'Well to my flight of course, I board shortly so we better head straight over.'

With that she marched past me and out into the departure lounge before I had a chance to change my mind. Not quite believing the situation, I strained to lift the mountain of bags and shuffled after her as as quickly as I could.

My heart sank as we arrived at her gate and realised we would be on the same flight. I was changing in Dubai on my way out to Australia and it was just my luck that she would be on the same route for the first half of the journey at least. As I handed her bags over I managed to steal a look at her boarding pass and was relieved to see that we wouldn't be sat next to each other. Finally something was going my way!

'Thank you for your help boy, you have been just perfect,' she said, extending her hand 'and we were never properly acquainted, my name is Valerie.'

Once again I bit my tongue in annoyance at being called boy but nevertheless I took her hand.

'No worries, I'm James,' I smiled politely.

As we shook hands Valerie gripped with a vice-like strength to the point that I actually winced. However I couldn't help but notice the slightly sensual way that she stroked my hand as she withdrew. It was the smallest contact but was definitely intentional and to my surprise I felt something stir inside me.

I hoped she didn't notice me blush and I quickly buried my face in my phone, counting down the seconds until we boarded and I was finally rid of this strange woman. Eventually the airport PA system crackled into life and called us forward. Soon we were through the tunnel and onto the plane, waiting for the attractive air hostesses to direct us to our seats.

I stowed my hand luggage in the overhead locker and had just found my seat when I felt a delicate hand placed on my arm. Turning I saw an absolutely stunning blonde hostess smiling at me warmly.

'Sir if you could follow me please,' she asked politely.

Almost in a trance I followed her down the aisle, my mind racing with possibilities as to where she was taking me. Was I being upgraded to first class? Hell maybe she fancied me and wanted my phone number. Thoughts of what I would do to this beautiful women if given the chance filled my head but I soon saw with dread that waiting at the end of the aisle was a large black women with a highly amused look on her face.

'W-what is this?' I asked in confusion.

'Well my dear,' Valerie began 'I was just explaining to the young lady here how helpful you had been to me and she has arranged for you to be moved next to me.'

I was in a state of shock. This wasn't normal behaviour, surely I could be expected to be moved at this mad woman's request.

'Well I don't know...' I started.

'I just think it's so nice what you've done for her. You sound like such a great guy,' the blonde hostess interrupted. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear 'look this lady is a frequent flyer and very good tipper, we like to give her what she wants. Maybe if you do this for me I can find a way to reward you when we land.'

I was speechless for a moment but the glint in her eye told me that I would like the reward. I figured a few hours next to a strange woman would be worth the chance of a shot with this beauty.

'Well when you put it that way, I'd be happy to,' I reluctantly agreed, and slid in between Valerie and the window.

The blonde had given me a playful wink as she left and I was filled with excitement at what could be to come. This however was over 3 hours ago and she hadn't even been back to check on me. I was getting the distinct feeling that I had been played.

Instead my only reward was being pushed more and more tightly against the window as Valerie seemed to take up more space by the minute. All the while talking incessantly about how she had important business to conduct in Dubai and was currently 'gathering assets' whatever the hell that meant.

As my legs started to cramp up, I tried in vain to stretch and get a bit of blood flowing. Noticing this, Valerie raised an eyebrow and snorted in derision.

'You don't have to be polite you know, if you want me to shift a little just let me know.'

'Well yeah I mean if that's ok,' I said, relieved not to have had to bring the subject up.

'Yes of course,' Valerie smiled sweetly 'I'll tell you what will be more comfortable, lift your leg up here.'

I didn't quite get what she was meant but at this point I would do anything to relieve my discomfort. I shifted my weight and pivoted my leg up towards her.

I almost cried out when in one quick motion she took hold of my ankle and tucked it behind her, into the space between our seats. Then she shifted her immense weight between my legs so that I sandwiched between her and the side of the plane. The fatty flesh of her upper thigh was pushed right up against my cock and to my surprise, I felt myself begin to grow hard.

'There you go dear, is that a little more comfortable?' she asked innocently.

'Uh y-yeah,' I stammered, trying to focus on halting my growing erection.

The next 20 minutes were some of the most intense of my life. It started with just a gentle pressure between my legs but as the plane bumped and shook through the air, Valerie's thigh seemed to be almost grinding over my cock. My mind whirled as the pleasure began to build. I thought about making some excuse to switch position or stretch my legs but I kept silent, telling myself I was too scared that she might notice the hard-on but a little voice in my head whispered that perhaps I was actually starting to enjoy it.

The longer it went on the harder her leg seemed to press against me, my cock started throbbing with pleasure and I realised an orgasm was coming. This couldn't be happening I thought, not in public. What if someone hears me? Surely at least Valerie would realise something was going on? Yet still I did nothing.

'My my, perhaps you're getting a little too comfortable.'

Valerie's statement took a moment to sink in but a cold dread crept down my spine as its implications became apparent.

'Oh dear, you thought I hadn't noticed?' Valerie smiled 'did you really think you could hump my leg without me knowing about it?'

'I-I didn't mean to...' I blurted out, unable to get the words out of my mouth.

'Hush now dear of course you meant to,' she went on 'honestly it's fine, I know it feels good. There's no shame in enjoying it.'

Valerie turned her head and peered at my over the top of her sunglasses, I could feel her intense gaze burrowing into me.

'Unless you want me to stop?' she whispered seductively.

I knew that I should put an end to this but the sensation between my legs was incredible and simply couldn't bring myself to stop. Tongue-tied by fear all I could do was shake my head meekly.

'I thought not,' she said smugly 'Well then just sit back and enjoy the ride.'

Pushing up from her seat Valerie moved over so that she was sitting on my lap. She ramped up the pace and began to gyrate her enormous ass firmly over my cock. Involuntarily, I thrusted my hips upwards against her and struggled to contain my groans of pleasure.

After less than a minute of this heavenly dance I felt myself explode in my pants as the most intense orgasm of my life rolled over my body. Pleasure throbbed from the base of my cock to the tips of my fingers and I couldn't help letting a grunt of ecstasy escape my lips. Hot cum burst from the end of my dick and seeped into my pants.

Valerie remained in place for a short while, giving my aching cock a few extra thrusts for good measure. Then as I leant my head back against the head-rest to try and catch my breath, she maneuvered herself into her seat and sat back as though nothing had happened.

As I stared at the ceiling and my thoughts cleared, the reality of the last few minutes began to set in. Somehow I had been brought to orgasm by this stranger, this huge black woman who I would never have gone for in a million years, and now I hemmed into a cramped airline seat with a crotch-full of sticky ejaculate. Was this even legal? Had anyone else noticed what was going on?

More than anything I wanted to get out of my sodden pants, I awkwardly turned and motioned to Valerie that I wanted to get. She continued to stare at the in-flight entertainment as though I didn't exist. I sighed and realised that as usual with her I would have to do this the hard way.

'Sorry do you mind if I er... pop out?' I asked timidly

'Ah, looking to clear up that little mess in your pants,' she asked with a hint of amusement.

'Yes,' I replied through gritted teeth 'Do you mind?'

'No not at all,' she smiled 'in fact while you're in there, why don't you pop this on for me.'

Reaching into the handbag at her side Valerie pulled out a small metallic device which I didn't recognise but had a pretty good idea what it was for. It comprised of a phallic shaped cage made up of spiralling metal bars attached to a thick steel ring at its base.

'What the fuck is that!' I asked, staring in disbelief.

'Watch your language boy!' Valerie snapped 'and "this" as you put it is a chastity device. I think you've just demonstrated that you can't control yourself so I think it's past time someone did that for you.'

I could only laugh at her sheer audacity. As if I would let someone I've just met put my cock in a cage. Well perhaps that beautiful air hostess could but certainly not someone like Valerie. Who did she think she was?

'Look I'm not sure what you think is going on here,' I said trying to sound assertive 'but I'm really not into that kind of thing. I don't quite know what you're playing at here but I think I'd like to move back to my original seat. Now will you please move so I can get out?'

I thought Valerie might snap at me or kick up a fuss but I couldn't have been more wrong. Instead she calmly reached up and pressed the button above my head which would summon the airline staff over to us. As I looked on in confusion she spoke to me with a steel that I didn't expect.

'In 30 seconds an air hostess will be standing here asking why you hit that button,' she began 'once they arrive one of two things will happen. Either you will buy me a glass of the most expensive champagne on the menu before heading to the toilet and locking up your cock or I will explain to them that you are a sex pest who has been harassing me since we took off.'

My heart skipped a beat. This was a bizarre situation already but it had just got a whole lot more serious.

'But that's a total lie, they'll never believe you,' I retorted, sounding more sure of myself than I actually felt.

'Well you can of course deny it, but good luck explaining to the air hostess why your pants are soaked with cum,' she replied with a victorious grin.

Suddenly the pretty blonde air hostess appeared beside Valerie's seat.

'How can I help sir?' she asked kindly.

I froze, stuck between a rock and a hard place. A bead of sweat trickled down my brow and I tried to ignore the thumping on my chest as I search for a way out. I desperately wanted to be anywhere else but trapped in a cabin at 30,000 feet, my options were limited. Reluctantly I swallowed my pride and chose the lesser of two evils.

'Can I have a glass of your most expensive champagne please, for the lady?'

'Actually I may want another, set me up a tab in the gentleman's name,' she ordered before the hostess could respond 'I assume that's not a problem?'

'No,' I sighed in resignation 'that's no problem at all.'

The hostess smiled, took my card and sauntered off to process the order. As soon as she was gone Valerie allowed me to squeeze out and head to the toilet. She slipped the chastity cage into my hand as I passed which I did my best to hide from view. After hurrying down the aisle I slammed the door of the toilet shut behind, praying that none of the other passengers noticed what I was carrying.

Once I was safely shut off from the rest of the plane, everything seemed to hit me at once. I was angry, scared and downright confused as to how I had allowed myself to get into this situation. Panic was begining to set it but I knew I couldn't afford to lose my head.

I hit the cold tap and splashed the water over my face. The cool liquid seemed to bring me to my senses and I felt myself start to calm down. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and took stock of the situation. I realised that I was overreacting, yes this was a strange situation but it wasn't the end of the world.

In a few hours we would land and I would never have to see that crazy bitch again. If I had to wear this stupid device until then, well I guess I would just have to grin and bear it.

Feeling a little less sorry for myself, I undid my belt and peeled away my cum-soaked clothing. As it was the only thing to hand, I used the cheap, airline toilet roll to clean myself up. The underwear was a lost cause so I stashed it in the small bin provided, hoping no-one looked inside before we landed. I was however able to get the worst off the jeans and myself, I was confident that I was presentable enough that no-one else would notice.

That just left the question of what to do about the device. Now that I was cleaned up I was half tempted to throw it away, what could she do to me now? But I soon thought better of it, Valerie seemed to her this all planned out so would surely have something even worse up her sleeve if I tried anything. Instead I examined the small metal cage and tried to work out how to put it on

It turned out that it really wasn't too difficult. I simply slipped my flacid cock into the main body of the cage, then with a little adjustment, secured the thicker metal ring around my balls to hold the device in place. Once the ring had clicked shut, it was obvious that it wasn't going to come off without being unlocked.

The cage was a snug fit but not uncomfortable, though it did feel oddly heavy against my legs. I did wonder though what would happen if I were to get hard, there certainly wasn't much room to expand!

Once I had pulled my jeans back on it didn't look at all conspicuous, if I didn't know it was there I wouldn't have been able to tell anything was amiss. However as soon as I stepped out of the toilet door, I was sure everyone could tell what I was wearing. Every slight glance or smile was a knowing one, mocking me.

I was relieved to get back to the relative privacy of my seat; though my heart sank as I saw Valerie was now reclining over both seats, smiling up at me while sipping the expensive champagne bought with my money.

'Is it on?' she asked curtly.

Painfully aware that she was making no effort to be discreet I just nodded, praying she might keep her voice down.

'Well forgive me for checking but...'

She reached and squeezed my crotch, smiling as her fingers felt the cold steel beneath. My cheeks burned red and I was sure the man three rows back had looked over.

'Good boy,' she grinned 'Now please take a seat.'

Pleased to get away from the prying eyes of the other passengers I eagerly shuffled forward to retake my window seat. A shake of the head from Valerie though told me this was not going to be so easy.

'No you misunderstand me, I don't mean this seat. Can you not see that I'm sitting here now?' she asked with a raised eyebrow 'I think you've been far too comfortable so far, there's plenty of room for you on the floor here.'

Looking at where she was gesturing there didn't seem to be much space at all. There was only the limited floor space between our seats and those infront, most of which was already taken by Valerie's legs.

Sensing my hesitation, Valerie added 'unless you want me to loudly and publicly announce what you were doing for so long in the toilet?'

I signed and accepted my fate. Instead to retaking my semi-comfortable window seat, I crouched and lowered myself into the tight floor space available. To make matters worse, Valerie seemed determined to spread herself out as much as possible and sandwiched me between her thick legs.

As I looked up she literally towered over me. I must have looked pretty pathetic crunched in a ball at her feet. She certainly seem amused as she peered down on me; smiling playfully she reached down, stroking my face with affection.

'You really are a little cutie aren't you,' she cooed 'so eager to please.'

I certainly didn't feel eager to please her. But as she held all the cards I just smiled up timidly and nodded in agreement.

'Oh yes, anything for you,' I croaked, hoping this was what she want to hear.

'I thought as much,' she went on, now tickling me behind the ear as though I was her pet 'in fact there is something you can do for me, as I'm being so nice in keeping that little secret between your legs.'

'What would you like me to do?' I asked reluctantly.

'Well my dear if you remember I gave you a rather enjoyable little present earlier. Maybe you could return the favour?'

'R-return the favour,' I stuttered, knowing what she meant but not wanting to accept it 'What here? In front of all these people?'

12