Mile High Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then broke away from the kiss and said, "Alright Kendra now it's your turn." Before she could even respond he picked her up and sat her but on the edge of the sink. He then leaned down and gently pushed her legs apart and pushed her green dress up her thighs to reveal her bare vagina to him. He could see that she was already dripping with desire and was ready to taste this sweet pussy. James began kissing his way up Kendra's inner thigh and she leaned her head back as she enjoyed the teasing pleasure. Finally James reached his goal and was greeted with Kendra's drippy wet pussy. He slowly ran his tongue along her moist slit causing Kendra to lightly moan in pleasure. James could tell that Kendra was already incredibly aroused and that was a good thing because he didn't want to wait any more and so he dove straight into her pussy. Kendra gasped and then had to cover her mouth with her hand so she wouldn't be too loud and alert the other passengers. She was so turned on and loving what James was doing with his tongue. James was really enjoying the taste of Kendra's pussy and was determined to lick up all of her juices.

He could tell by the way Kendra's thighs were quivering that she was about to cum. He decided to go straight for Kendra's clit and lick her until she came so he quickly started flicking her clit with his tongue and in no time he could feel her pussy start quivering. He heard her gasp one last time before her thighs closed around his head and he was no longer able to hear anything. He wrapped his arms around her strong legs and held on for dear life as Kendra experienced a very powerful orgasm. Kendra started to cum so hard and her whole body was shaking with pleasure. She was practically biting down on her hand so no one could hear her moaning in pleasure. James just kept licking away at Kendra's pussy until she couldn't take it anymore and pulled his head away from her quivering vagina.

"So how was that Kendra? If you don't mind me saying you taste very good and I wouldn't mind licking that pussy anytime you want me to," James said smiling at Kendra. It took a moment for Kendra to get her senses back after such a powerful orgasm but eventually she looked back up at James, her eyes still slightly glazed with pleasure, and saw James smiling down at her some of her pussy juice still around his mouth. Without even taking a moment to talk to him Kendra leaned up and began kissing James making sure to capture any of her remaining pussy juice from his face. Once James realized what she was doing he placed his hand gently on her waist before quickly sliding it up her body until his hand was resting against Kendra's large breast. She was enjoying James groping her large breast but she wanted more intimate touch so she reached down and grabbed James's hand and pushed it inside of her dress so he could freely grope her tit through just her bra. She then reached down and finally found his long hard cock where it was sticking up stiff with arousal. She then pulled away from the kiss looking at James while still stroking his stiff cock.

"Alright while your tongue felt amazing James now I want to feel this hard cock inside of me," she said as she emphasized her point by tugging hard on his stiff erection. James leaned down and began kissing Kendra's neck while he continued to grope her large breast under her dress.

Kendra then reciprocated by leaning in and kissing James's neck before nibbling on his ear lobe and moaning into his ear, "Fuck me now." James smiled at her as she settled her nice butt on the small sink in the bathroom spreading her legs for him. James grabbed his cock and began rubbing the head against the slit of her wet pussy.

Kendra groaned at him saying, "Stop teasing me and just fuck me already." James didn't waste any more time and pushed his cock all the way inside of Kendra's sopping wet pussy with one thrust. Kendra groaned and grabbed James's fit waist as she felt her pussy stretch out around James's large cock. James reached down and grabbed Kendra's waist, or more accurately her nice butt and squeezed it hard while her pussy adjusted to his large cock. Once he felt that her pussy had adjusted to his size James squeezed Kendra's ass as he pulled his cock most of the way out of her before plunging it deep inside of her again. Kendra moaned loudly at the sudden pleasure as James started fucking her hard while squeezing her ass some more. He was really enjoying fucking Kendra hard but what was really mesmerizing him was watching her huge tits bounce in her tight dress.

Kendra finally noticed that he was staring at her big tits and said, "I know you've been staring at my tits all day so I guess its about time you got to see them outside of this dress." She then smiled up at him and put her arms through the straps of her dress and lowered down the top of the dress while also pulling her bra down finally revealing her large breasts to James. He just stared down at Kendra's huge chest, which despite their large, impressive size they still sat firm and high on her chest just begging for attention. James was all too willing to give those big beautiful breasts all the attention they deserved and immediately buried his face in her big tits sucking on both of her hard stiff nipples at once. Kendra groaned in pleasure as she used one hand to press James's face further into her breasts while with the other hand she reached down and grabbed James's ass and pushed his crotch against hers, which pushed his cock deeper inside of her.

She then started moving her hips to fuck James from underneath, "Come on James just because you like my big tits doesn't mean you should stop fucking me. Let's see if you can make me cum again with that big cock of yours."

James looked up from Kendra's huge tits and leaned up to kiss Kendra again saying, "Well then Kendra let's see if I can make that sweet pussy of yours cum again." James then moved his and from Kendra's breasts to her tight waist and held on while he started fucking Kendra hard. Kendra started moaning loudly as James fucked her harder. James knew she was getting a little too loud and might cause people to notice what was happening in the bathroom. He leaned down and started kissing her so that she would have no choice but to moan into his mouth instead of out loud where people could hear her. He then brought one of his hands up to cup her large breast again while he continued to fuck her.

Kendra briefly broke apart from the kiss and moaned in James's ear, "Don't stop fucking me I'mmmm about to cummmm." With that final moan she grabbed a hold of James's body and she came very hard on his cock. She groaned loudly as her legs started shaking around James as she wrapped her long legs around his body. He tried to hold onto her shaking body as he leaned down to kiss her again and cover up her loud moans of pleasure. James held onto Kendra's shaking body as she came down from her orgasm.

Finally she stopped shaking and broke apart from the James's kiss and said, "Holy shit that's the hardest I've cum in a very long time. You have one hell of a nice cock James and from what I can tell it's still hard inside of me. Did you cum yet James?"

"Not quite yet but your orgasming pussy got me pretty close," James said through gritted teeth as he was actually still trying not to cum in Kendra's squeezing pussy. Kendra smiled at him while she squeezed her vaginal muscles around James's throbbing cock. James groaned as Kendra teased him with her vagina.

"Well then I guess I'm not quite done with you babe. I do actually want to see what that cock can do for me from behind though," Kendra said as she smiled deviously at James. He smiled back at her before slowly pulling his cock from her sexy little pussy. Both of them groaned when James's penis finally left the snug confines of Kendra's vagina. Kendra relaxed on the sink for a moment before looking down to see James's erection standing tall and proud still glistening with her juices. She then got up from the sink and knelt down in front of James taking his cock back in her mouth. She then proceeded to clean all of her juices off of his cock, which caused James to groan in pleasure and his cock throbbed in her mouth.

Eventually Kendra pulled her mouth off of James saying, "You're right James I do taste good." She smiled at James licking her lips before turning around and facing the sink again. James took a moment to take in Kendra's gorgeous mostly naked body, marveling at all of her amazing curves. He especially enjoyed seeing her in the mirror with her disheveled hair and eyes that were sparkling with desire and pleasure from the recent sex. He stepped closer to her and reached down to caress her round butt with one of his hands while he reached the other hand around to cup one of her full heavy breasts. Eventually he decided to have a bit more fun and gave Kendra's ass a firm hard smack.

Kendra groaned in pleasure and said, "Stop playing around and just fuck me some more. Then you can spank my ass as much as you want." James chuckled and then grabbed Kendra's ass as he shoved his cock inside of her again. Kendra groaned as his cock suddenly filled up her pussy again. She smiled and reached one hand down to rub her clit while she used her other hand to grope one of her huge tits. James held onto Kendra's ass and enjoyed the feeling of her vagina gripping his penis as it adjusted to his size. He was also trying to relax so he wouldn't cum so quickly when he started fucking her again because he wanted to make Kendra cum one last time before he lost his nut. Once he was ready though he held onto Kendra's hips and started fucking her again. Kendra was quickly moaning again once James started fucking her. She loved how good his cock was feeling inside of her and she could feel it pulsing inside of her letting her realize that he was probably very close to cumming. She wanted to help him cum faster so she reached down and grabbed both of his arms and brought his hands up to her huge tits and pushed his palms into her breasts.

"I know you've been staring at these ever since you first saw me in the airport so why don't you grab and squeeze them as much as possible so that big cock of yours cums for me," Kendra said as she started to moan from feeling James squeeze her large sensitive breasts. James started just using his hips to fuck Kendra as he groped her huge breasts as they overflowed his large hands.

He could tell that he wasn't going to last much longer and moaned to Kendra, "I'm getting close Kendra ahhhhh. Are you going to cum again ahhhh?" Kendra was getting close but she could tell that she wasn't as close as James so she reached down and started rubbing her clit to get herself much closer to cumming. James just kept holding on to Kendra's big tits as he thrust his hips to meet hers. He could feel his balls filling with cum and he knew it wouldn't be much longer.

Finally he shoved his hips forward burying his cock deep inside of Kendra moaning, "Ohhhh here it comes Kendra. I'mmmm cummmming. Ohhhh you feel soooo gooooood." As soon as she felt his cock cumming inside of her tight pussy see rubbed her clit quickly a few more times before she was cumming as well. "Oh James yesssss I'm cummmming! I'm cummmming! I'm cummmming tooooo. Ohhhhh I can feel you shooting inside of me," she moaned to James as she turned her head to make out with him as her pussy continued to orgasm around his ejaculating penis. They continued to make out and Kendra moved the hand that had been rubbing her clit down and began massaging James's testicles as he continued to ejaculate inside of her. Kendra couldn't believe how much cum James was shooting inside of her. She didn't know if she had ever felt a guy shoot inside of her so much, it just felt so good to feel all of his cum inside of her. While Kendra played with his balls James just kept fondling her huge tits. He couldn't believe how big and nice they felt in his hands. Finally he could feel his orgasm ending and his cock getting softer inside of Kendra.

He started to pull his shrinking cock out of Kendra when she said, "Hey can you grab some tissues cause I'm going to need them after how much cum you shot inside of me." James reached over and grabbed some tissues that were waiting by the window and handed them to Kendra. She reached between her legs and held the tissues in place as James withdrew his softening penis from her vagina. As soon as his penis left her tight vagina their combined fluids started leaking from Kendra's pussy.

"Jeez you came so much James. When was the last time you got off? That's a lot of cum," Kendra said as she tried to catch all of the cum leaking out of her pussy.

"Well it has been quite a while since I got off that well plus you are incredibly hot and I love those huge tits so that definitely made me cum harder," James said as he relaxed while leaning against the wall and he continued to check out Kendra's sexy naked body.

Kendra looked back at him and smiled before saying, "Why don't you get your clothes back on and head back to your seat before someone comes in here to check to see what was going on in here."

"Yeah you're probably right Kendra," James said as he stood up and pulled his pants and boxers back up. He fixed his pants and looked in the mirror and tried to fix his hair so it wasn't completely obvious that he had just had sex in the bathroom. Once he felt he had composed himself enough to rejoin the rest of the passengers.

Before he left though he leaned down and kissed Kendra on the cheek one last time saying, "Thanks for the amazing fuck Kendra. You are so incredibly sexy." Kendra smiled at him as he peeked outside of the bathroom to make sure no one was looking. He quickly exited the bathroom and closed the door behind him. James did his best to not make eye contact with anyone as he walked back to his seat but he knew he was getting at least a few curious looks from his fellow passengers. Finally he reached his seat and sat down just looking out the window and the tiny world beneath the plane. James just continued gazing out of the window trying to catch his breath after the mind-blowing sex he had just experienced. Finally he was jolted back to his senses by Kendra sitting in the seat next to him. He looked back over at her taking time to take in her beauty again. Her hair was a little more messed up than it had been before but mostly she still looked amazing with that tight, sexy green dress hugging her curvy body. As though she could feel his eyes on her she turned and just smiled that fun silly smile at him before relaxing back into her seat just as the pilot announced they were descending into their destination. James just relaxed in his seat until the plane landed and taxied up to their gate. Once the plane was settled the passengers began getting up from their seats. James started to stand up but Kendra leaned over and pushed him back into his seat leaning into him.

She kissed him one last time before leaning into him and whispering in his ear, "That was one of the best fucks I've ever had and if you ever want to do it again just let me know. By the way normally I'm much louder when I fuck but I was trying to be quieter since we were on a plane. Thanks for joining the Mile High Club with me." James was still trying to process what Kendra was saying to him when he felt her push something in his pocket. Kendra then got up from her seat and got her bag from the overhead bin before walking to the front of the plane. James just sat in his seat for a bit longer as he admired her sexy ass in the tight dress as she walked away already feeling slightly aroused again from her sexy words. Finally he put his hand in his pocket to see what she put there. He reached in his pocket to first of all find Kendra's panties, which got him even more aroused as he realized that Kendra was now walking around commando in that tight dress, and he also found a piece of paper with her phone number and he smiled to himself knowing that he was absolutely going to call her as soon as he got out of his meeting.

12