Mile High Club

Story Info
What dreams are made of.
4.1k words
4.2
3.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan walked down the jet bridge and towards the open door and smiling stewardesses waiting to help her board, the butterflies in her tummy suddenly threatening to take flight.

It wasn't so much that she was afraid of flying, but after her three day odyssey just to get to Iowa with all of the delays and cancelations she was getting nervous about what the airplane gods had in store for her return flight home back to Idaho.

The trip had been bothering her so much that she had stopped and picked up a package of Dramamine, not for the motion sickness but because it would knock her out and hopefully let her get a little sleep on the long flight home.

"Welcome aboard," the smiling stewardess said as she did a perfunctory check of Susan's boarding pass and waving her onboard.

"Thanks," Susan replied before walking down the aisle and finding her seat.

Susan stored her pink carryon tote before squeezing past a tall brown haired man with glasses who had already sat down in the middle seat next to her own window seat, smiling at the man since he reminded her a bit of Larry.

"Excuse me," Susan said as she brushed against his legs in the tight quarters.

"Not a problem," the man replied with a smile.

Susan smiled at him again before placing her purse and blanket she had brought with her beneath her seat, slipped off her flip-flops and tried to get settled as comfortably as she could in the cramped quarters. The rest of the boarding went surprisingly fast and soon the engines on the Airbus were starting to rumble as it was pushed back from the gate. The Airbus taxied out to the runway while Susan tuned the canned safety presentation out and stared out at the lights of the airport slipping past. She was already feeling tired and just wanted to get into the air so she could wrap up in a blanket and try to sleep.

"This is the worst part of the whole damn thing for me," the man next to Susan said when the plane's engines reeved up to a higher pitch the moment before she was pushed back in her seat and it began accelerating down the runway.

Susan smiled at him politely but concentrated on watching the scenery slip past her window.

The Airbus nosed up and without even a bump began to ascend into the evening sky. As soon as they had started to level off Susan took her blanket out from beneath her seat and covered up, closing her eyes to try to get some sleep.

Normally the gentle motion of a plane combined with the steady background rumble of the engines would have had Susan asleep within minutes, but for some reason she just couldn't find a comfortable spot and kept twisting and turning, even with the little extra help from the Dramamine she had taken.

Susan chanced a quick glance at the man sitting next to her and was again surprised at just how much he looked like Larry even down to his mustache and goatee. She felt a momentary flash of jealousy when she noticed that he was already asleep. Susan glanced down at the man's crotch and then did a double take, the outline of his very erect penis clearly outlined against his dark blue sweatpants.

She stifled a giggle, glancing around and noticing that all the passengers that she could see around them were sound asleep and the stewardesses at the back of the plane were in their jump seats.

Susan licked her lips and looked down at the bulge in the man's sweatpants again, a rush of adrenaline surging through her. She took another hasty glance around the plane, spread her blanket wide so that it covered both her and her unnamed seatmate and then slowly slipped her hand beneath the blanket until she could feel the firmness of the man's erection on the palm of her hand. The man stirred slightly with a low moan, but didn't wake and after another quick glance around to make sure no one had heard Susan squeezed the man's dick gently.

"Ohh, what are you doing?" the man asked in a hoarse whisper when he suddenly awoke.

"Do you want me to stop?" Susan asked with a wicked smile, squeezing the man's dick a little harder.

The man only stared at Susan in astonishment but didn't ask her to stop, the jerking beneath her hand letting her know that he really was enjoying the sudden attention. Susan stared into the man's eyes and licked her lips, her hand straying up and beneath the edge of his shirt before slipping down beneath the elastic waistband of his sweats.

"Ahhh, I love it when a guy shaves," Susan whispered when she felt the smooth skin of his lower belly, "It keeps the hair from getting in my mouth when I suck on him."

The man blinked in surprise, his breath coming in quick gasps as Susan's hand slipped lower to grip and squeeze his shaft.

"What if someone sees us?" the man asked, glancing around nervously.

"So?" Susan replied with a wicked smile, starting to stroke up and down his shaft, "Everyone's asleep but what if they do? Take your pants off."

The man stared at Susan in amazement, his dick as hard as a rock in Susan's hand before glancing around a final time and then reaching beneath the blanket to push his sweats down. Susan grinned and raised the armrest that had been separating them so that she could move a little closer.

"Can I?" the man asked as Susan felt the soft touch of his hand stroke her inner thigh.

Susan let go of the man's dick just long enough to unbutton her own jeans and slip them down around her ankles, the man's gentle fingers finding her soft, wet folds at the same instant she reclaimed his dick in her hand. Susan leaned back, her legs spreading apart while the man began to pinch and tug on each of her lips gently, her hand moving rhythmically up and down the length of his dick.

"Ah, god, just like that," Susan whispered when the man began to press against her swollen clit and slip his fingertip from side to side.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop," The man said huskily after a few minutes, his fingers slipping deep inside of Susan to pick up some of her lubrication before returning his slippery wet attention back to her clit.

"You promise?" Susan whispered, letting go of his dick and with a hasty glance around to make sure no one was watching slipped beneath the blanket.

Susan took the man's dick into her mouth, his precum tasting slightly salty as she sucked on his swollen head before slipping him down her throat. She could feel him trying to move but remain as motionless as he could as she sucked on his length, her hand stroking him up and down. In only moments Susan felt a thick stream of cum fill her mouth followed by another and then another. Without even hesitating Susan swallowed while still stroking and sucking on the man's length. When she finally came up from beneath the blanket the man was out of breath and smiling.

"Oh my god, that was amazing," the man whispered, "I've never had a blowjob that intense in my entire life!"

"You're welcome," Susan said as she wiped away a bit of cum on her lips with her tongue.

"Wait," the man said as he glanced around himself, "Can you uh, maybe turn a little on the seat and put the blanket over me?"

Susan quickly saw what the man had in mind and grinned as she felt a huge surge of adrenaline flood her body.

"Oh hell yes," Susan whispered, putting one foot up on the seat and the other on the floor of the plane.

The man glanced around the cabin and ducked beneath the blanket with a boyish grin at Susan. Susan tried to stifle a gasp when the man's fingers spread her open and he instantly began to suck on her clit hard enough to be almost painful in its intensity. She bit the corner of her lip, her fingers slipping through the man's hair as he attacked her clit with his tongue, alternating between sucking hard enough to bring a gasp of pleasure and pain from Susan with running the rough, flat surface of his tongue slowly over her aching nub.

In moments he had Susan at the cusp of an orgasm, her hips rocking forward to press the man's face harder against her clit. Suddenly he plunged three of his fingers deep inside of her body and then stretched her open while continuing to suck on her clit and it was too much for her.

She let out a low moan and felt her face turn a bet red when several of the other passengers turned to look in her direction. It was pretty obvious what was going on even with the blanket and Susan burned in embarrassment when several of the people who had noticed turned hastily around.

The man between her legs was oblivious to Susan's embarrassment and had redoubled his efforts when he felt the muscles inside of pussy begin to clench, now sucking and tugging on each of her lips while his fingers slipped in and out of her in time to her contractions.

Even with her embarrassment Susan couldn't stop the pleasure sweeping through her body, and in fact didn't want it to stop. She looked around and was surprised to see a man and his girlfriend or wife staring at her openly, the man grinning while his wife licked her lips suggestively.

Two rows behind him was a dark haired man who might have been old enough to drink a beer staring at Susan hungrily, his eyes never leaving the bobbing mound that was the man's head between her thighs while directly across from Susan an older woman with white hair stared at Susan with her own hand caressing the cloth of her expensive slacks between her legs.

Susan looked from the couple to the young guy to the older silver haired woman, meeting each one of their eyes and then moved the blanked to the side so that they could see what the man was doing to her.

The man looked up in surprise, meeting Susan's eyes with his own and then went right back to sucking on Susan's lips while his fingers slipped deeper and deeper inside of her.

Susan looked up and caught the couple sharing a passionate kiss before returning their attention to Susan, the woman's hand conspicuously close to her partner's crotch while she watched Susan's lover devour her pussy. The older woman watched intently, her hand now inside the waistline of her slacks and the young guy openly masturbating with his dick in his hand.

Susan's lover began to suck on her clit hard enough to bring a whimper of pain from Susan, but at the same time he also began to slip four fingers inside of her still clenching pussy. He gently rotated his wrist, forcing more and more of his hand inside of her while never letting up on the attention he was giving her clit, the sensation of being stretched open one that Susan loved. When his entire hand slipped past her lips and filled her with the delicious feeling of being stretched to the absolute limit Susan couldn't help herself but cry out in pleasure. More heads all around the plane began to turn in Susan's direction and...

Susan woke with a start, the Airbus bumping gently in the turbulence before leveling off again.

"You're blanket slipped off and it sounded like you were having a pretty good dream so I didn't want to disturb you," the man next to Susan said with a smile and a glance down at Susan's crotch as he handed her the blanket, "My names Lawrence."

Susan looked down at her lap and felt her face heat in embarrassment at the large and very obvious wet spot on her pants. She could still feel her clit throbbing and her entire pussy tingling from the amazing dream, but couldn't believe she had had it sitting next to a complete stranger.

Susan's eyes traveled to Lawrence's crotch and her breath caught when she saw the outline of his dick against his sweatpants, the similarity to her dream amazingly clear. Susan reached out and felt the warm hard length of Lawrence's dick through the thin cloth of his pants and then jerked her hand back in surprise.

"I'm sorry..." Susan began.

"Why?" Lawrence asked with a grin, "I just wish I could have been in that dream with you whatever it was."

"You were," Susan replied, her hand straying forward to squeeze Lawrence's length again.

"Oh really," Lawrence replied, "Ever thought about joining the mile high club?"

"Where would we go?" Susan said with a smile, stroking Lawrence's hard dick through his pants, her clit throbbing in time with her rapid heartbeat.

"Do you want to?" Lawrence asked with a grin.

"Ok," Susan replied, the shock of agreeing only adding to the growing excitement her body was feeling, "But where do you want to go? We can't make love right here."

"I've got some 'friends' in first class," Lawrence said, taking Susan's hand and pulling her out into the aisle of the plane.

Susan was completely confused as Lawrence led her forward on the plane before stepping through the drawn curtain and into the first class section. Most people were asleep, but the few who weren't looked up and nodded or smiled in greeting as if they knew him.

"Hey Jon, you got your camera in your carry on?" Lawrence asked as he led Susan to the front of the first class section.

"Yea, think I'm going to trust that baby in checked baggage?" a burly man with a beard replied.

"Well, you might want to get it out," Lawrence replied with a smile, turning Susan around so that she faced towards the rear of the plane while he stood behind her.

"Oh yea, why's that?" Jon asked.

Susan felt Lawrence's hands slip around her and cup her breasts, Jon, the man Lawrence had been talking to seemingly surprised but quickly recovering and standing up to get to the overhead compartment.

"What are you doing?" Susan asked in shock, Lawrence slowly beginning to unbutton her blouse one button at a time as more of the people who were still awake in first class took notice.

"Shhhh," Lawrence said, blowing gently on Susan's earlobe and causing her to shiver.

Jon had recovered a very expensive digital camera from his carryon luggage and now turned it on, kicking the man who had been asleep next to him in the shin to wake him as he focused the camera on Susan.

Instead of yelling at Lawrence and Susan or calling for the stewardess the man simply sat up, saw what was going on and then woke up the woman sitting next to him. By the time Lawrence had finished unbuttoning the last button on Susan's blouse and slipped it off of her bare shoulders everyone in first class was awake and watching Susan be undressed. Susan's eyes darted from person to person, men and women as they watched what Lawrence was doing intently. Lawrence reached slowly around and unbuttoned Susan's jeans, her breath catching in her throat and her heart pounding as she felt him push both her jeans and her panties slowly down.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Susan gasped, stepping out of clothes that were suddenly pooled around her bare feet and standing in front of all these strangers wearing nothing but her bra.

"Do you want me to stop?" Lawrence asked gently, his breath tickling the nap of Susan's neck while his hands ran slowly up her abdomen until they cupped her breasts.

"No," Susan moaned, the hard length of Lawrence's dick pressed against the back of her thigh.

Lawrence's hands slipped behind Susan and expertly unbuckled the clasp of her bra so that Susan was suddenly standing in front of all these strangers completely naked. Gently Lawrence turned Susan around so that she was facing him. Somehow he had already lost his shirt and he grinned as he pushed his sweatpants down past his hips to fall at his feet. Susan wasn't surprised to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear and that he was as completely smooth as she herself was without any hair. She reached out and took Lawrence's erect dick in her hands before suddenly kneeling and taking him in her mouth.

"She's a natural," Susan heard someone say as she sucked on the head of Lawrence's dick while her hand stroked up and down his length.

Susan had thought her body was excited when she had woken up from her recent dream, but now her body was on fire, her clit throbbing and aching, her lips tingling and already wet from her nectar, and her nipples painfully erect and sensitive to the slightest breath of air.

Susan took Lawrence's dick out of her mouth long enough to look up and catch his eye, "I want you to eat my pussy while I suck on you!"

"Yes ma'am," Lawrence replied with a laugh, quickly laying down on the floor of the plane so that Susan could climb on top of him.

Susan slipped Lawrence's dick back into her mouth, slipping his length down her throat and moaning in ecstasy when she felt him suck each of her tingling lip and tug gently. She had a second to recall her dream and then Lawrence spread her open with his fingers and sucked on her clit just as hard as what she had remembered. Susan moaned around Lawrence's dick, savoring the salty taste of his precum when she sucked on his head just as hard as what he was doing to her clit. Susan smiled, Lawrence's dick still in her mouth when she felt him jerk while she used the tip of her tongue to run tiny circles around his frenulum.

"Oh, don't make me cum yet, baby," Lawrence moaned, gently pushing Susan off him and laying her back on the floor of the plane.

One of the watching women had been nice enough to lay a soft blanket down and smiled at Susan in encouragement when Lawrence climbed on top of her.

Susan looked up at Lawrence, still wearing his glasses, looking so much like Larry as he spread her legs wide apart with Susan's feet in his hands.

"Look at how beautiful you're pussy is," Lawrence breathed, staring intently down at Susan's exposed and gaping vulva.

Without waiting an instant longer Lawrence guided the head of his dick to Susan's gaping tingling pussy and slipped just the head of himself inside of her.

"Do you like that?" Lawrence asked.

"Oh god, just fuck me, please," Susan whimpered, "I need you inside of me so bad."

Lawrence grinned and slipped just a little farther inside of her, guiding her foot to his mouth so that he could beginning sucking on her little toe.

"Oh, god, yes," Susan moaned as Lawrence slipped a little farther inside of her each time he took one of her toes into his mouth to suck.

Susan could feel her pussy clenching rhythmically around Lawrence's length as she came again and again, the sensation of Lawrence deep inside of her while he sucked on her toes and kissed the instep of her foot pushing her over the edge. When she felt the upward swell of Lawrence's lower stomach press firmly against her mound she knew that she had his entire length inside of her and pulled his face down to hers so she could kiss him, her long slim legs wrapping around his waist and trying to pull him just that little bit deeper into her hungry body.

"Fuck me hard," Susan moaned, demanding that Lawrence fuck her by thrusting her hips up against him.

Lawrence instantly began to slam into Susan's body, pulling almost his entire length out of her drenched pussy before thrusting back into her with a wet slap as their bodies met.

Susan moved her legs up so that each of her feet were pressed against Lawrence's checks, something that she knew Larry with his foot fetish loved and guessed that Lawrence would like too since he had started their love making by sucking on her toes.

Lawrence closed his eyes, pressing his cheek against the soles of Susan's feet and began to slam into her tingling body harder and faster, each thrust accompanied by Susan crying out in ecstasy.

Susan glanced around and saw everyone in first class including two of the stewardesses now clustered around her and Lawrence, the two lovers the center of everyone's attention. Susan couldn't believe she was naked in front of everyone, that she was making love with a stranger in front of everyone, and could not care less as she felt her body respond to Lawrence.

"Oh my god, you're going to make me cum," Lawrence suddenly cried out.

"Cum in me baby," Susan moaned, rubbing her feet against Lawrence's face, "Cum deep in my pussy for me."

Susan felt Laurence stiffen, the rhythm of is thrusts breaking for a moment before resuming in a much slower pace but each thrust still pressing deep inside of her. Lawrence grunted and Susan felt a flood of liquid warmth fill her pussy as he came deep inside of her. After a few more thrusts Lawrence collapsed on top of Susan, both of their bodies covered in a sheen of sweat.

12