Mile High Holiday

Story Info
She knows what she wants and it's a Mile High.
1.3k words
3.96
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ears popped and comfort was restored. Though slightly uncomfortable, none of the feelings were new or unusual. She had done this a million times and though she was practiced, it was never any better each time.

She relaxed into the seat and looked to the window where the world was dropping away rapidly below them. The land became a patchwork quilt the higher they got, a beautiful myriad of various shades of brown and green.

The grey intermittent mist of the morning was changing rapidly to bluer skies the higher the aircraft got and a contentment for the forthcoming excursion was spreading across her face. The trauma of parking and security checks long forgotten now with the excitement of what was to come.

The extra legroom a must have for her; she unfolded and then recrossed her long legs, more than aware that her dress had ridden slightly further up her thighs in the movement and very conscious of the resultant tilt of the man's head in the middle seat, in her direction.

The heels she wore were not overly high but sexy enough to showcase her pretty feet with their newly painted nails and which accentuated her arches with their thin soles, open toes and tapered heels. She knew that his eyes were on them. She wanted his eyes on them and felt rather than saw his body twist almost uncomfortably in the seat next to her. She smiled to herself.

The blue floral summer dress she wore in readiness for the better weather she was expecting at her destination, clung in all the right places on her curves, yet rode fluidly in others. She was aware that far more leg was showing than she would have usually been happy with at any other time and it took all her willpower to not touch the hem. She pretended not to have noticed.

The man in the next seat was trying to focus on the small screen of information on the screen wall ahead of them, but she could see his eyes flicking down to appraise her form.

She turned slightly to the window, giving him the privacy now to openly look at her without judgement and again with the close proximity, every emotion transferred quickly. He was obviously pretending now to look past her through the small rectangular porthole window at the sky, whilst simultaneously checking her out. Was he slathering? He was obviously intrigued. She could imagine his finder tracing her leg from toe to thigh. Slowly. Languidly.

Steady girl.

The summer dress was quite low cut and with her new, twisted position, gaped more than usual across her chest, exposing a little more of her bust through the hook and eye buttons and allowing him the hint of her pert curves. She had amazing breasts and it was almost a sin to hide them. Was he imagining cupping them in those large hands now? Was he contemplating smoothing them and tracing her nipples?

Despite the subdued muted sounds that altitude in a plane created, she heard his intake of breath and smiled to herself.

If only he could see her in a bikini right now, he would cum on the spot.

Suddenly she felt nerves. An obvious emotion. Expected, but still, she had a resolve in that moment and quelled those thoughts quickly and effectively. Life was for living. She knew what she wanted and there was only one way to do that. It wasn't going to be with fear. The couple of shots she had had earlier in the airport bar felt like they were beginning to have an affect. A warmth spreading throughout her body unrelated to the conditions now in the aircraft.

The man's presence in the seat beside her too was having an encouraging effect in all the right places.

The audible ding of the warning confirmed that the 'fasten seatbelt' sign was turned off, and the stewardess in the staff seat in the galley ahead of them was standing and stowing it.

The tight, lap strap seatbelt pulled on the dress a little more as she recrossed her legs, and a glance down showed the resultant slight gather of material at her waist. The hem was now an inch below her pussy, and taut over her breasts allowing him to see how fine her form was whilst keeping the dignity of clothing and retaining some decorum.

Now two stewardesses were up and in the space before them collecting the trolleys for the beverages. His attention was briefly on them, allowing her to check herself over without his knowledge.

Her nipples were stiff.

Not long now.

She drew a deeper breath than was strictly needed in order to calm herself and made sure that her pussy mound wasn't on show. The curvature of her lips was pushing on the material though she was confident nothing was openly on show.

As row one, they would be the first to be served. There were only the two of them this side of the aisle, their aisle seat empty, but three opposite.

All of a sudden, his head was turned towards her. She smiled instinctively and he responded in kind, though she allowed him the pretend act of looking past her out of the window whilst fully aware that he was once again checking out her figure.

Any minute now.

She took the opportunity to square her feet into the foot well, her pair of lithe thighs a beautiful, perfect form, presented so alluringly and the sweet triangle of lace panty tantalisingly out of sight.

The stewardess had now unlocked the toilet behind the cockpit, cleared the galley and was manoeuvring the trolley to begin their sales down the length of the aisle - about to cut everybody else on the plane off from the using it.

Another deep breath.

She could feel her own dampness between her legs. The slight aroma of her arousal pervaded her nostrils despite the recirculating air in the aircraft. She could feel her lower lips parting at the rub of her bottom on the cheap plastic seating with the slight bounce of mild turbulence.

The movement excited her.

Any second now.

She wanted to stroke her fingers down along her crack more than anything else in the world, but kept her elbows planted on the thin arm rests between the seats, her one hand nonchalantly holding her chin, the stark, slutty red of her lips matching the polish of her fingers.

He had seen her. He wanted her. He desired her. Despite the strap across his lap, she could see a bulge in his light blue jeans. A zip too, she noticed, not a buttoned fly. He was hiding his feelings well, but he was totally aware of her in this instance.

The trolley was alongside them, the stewardess asking what they would like in their row. They both declined anything and she turned away and started the same routine on the opposite side of the plane, the pile of drink cups and kettle blocking all view.

She openly looked at the man seated next to her and smiled. He returned the smile, his face softening with the emotion, his blue eyes betraying a happy glint.

The trolley moved to row two and it was now or never.

With one movement, she unclipped the seatbelt and took to her feet, whilst staying stooped due to the overhead luggage bins limiting the space.

Her breasts hanging forward, the dress barely holding them in check, she slid in front of the man in the middle seat, a leg now either side of him, her stance seductive and wanton. She was now acutely aware of how broad his shoulders were, wider than the aircraft seat. The hem of her dress still sticking quite high on her thigh and yet to drop when she could stand tall.

Her face now just above his head, she spoke into his ear...

"The toilet is free.

We are a mile high.

Fancy a fuck?"