Mile Long Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned, in spite of myself, and looked at my watch. Only four hours to Winnipeg...

Day 2 -- Winnipeg, MB

We spent the next four hours mostly playing Scrabble with a young married couple who'd boarded the train in Hornepayne and who'd brought a travel set with them. Nicole turned out to have a competitive streak and a large vocabulary, and all thoughts of sex were, if not forgotten, then at least put aside as we rolled through the last couple hundred kilometres of the enormous province that I called home. Crossing the border into Manitoba was a huge anticlimax, as the scenery didn't change a whit, apart from that we noticed that the lakes had started having cottages and boats on them, and that the signs of human habitation had slowly increased from "zero" to "infrequent".

About twenty minutes after crossing into Manitoba, it happened suddenly -- we emerged from the forest and were on a flat, brown, and endless prairie, with the early spring planting underway. Nicole broke into a huge smile at seeing the empty flatland again, after so long away. Momentarily we passed a grain elevator -- the first one I'd ever seen -- which Nicole chided me for being so excited about. Gradually we started seeing towns, roads, electrical poles, and the other long-forgotten signs of being back in civilization. We were still a little behind schedule, and as the invisible sun began its descent in the slate grey evening sky and the hunger pangs started to become noticeable, we crossed the Perimeter Highway and found the outskirts of the city of Winnipeg.

As we rolled on through the suburbs, Pascal's voice came on the P.A., making a long announcement about the fact that detraining was mandatory so the train could be cleaned; that Via would not be serving an evening meal so that the crews could change over (Winnipeg was our halfway point and a new crew would be joining us for the leg between Winnipeg and Vancouver); that there was a farmer's market near the station that had many decent options for dinner; and that we would be departing again at 7:00 PM sharp. As Pascal repeated the announcement in French, Nicole turned to me.

"Do you want to fuck me soon?" she asked, playfully.

"More than you can possibly imagine," I responded.

"I'm imagining it right now..." she trailed off. I squeezed her thigh, noticing the intense radiating heat from her lap, and felt my cock twitch with anticipation.

Winnipeg Union Station is a grand old Beaux-Arts pile that was built for the days when the city was the city of Millionaires, a prairie boomtown rivalling Chicago for importance and stature, and not the slightly depressed mid-size city that it is today. As the train rolled to a stop, thirty-two hours after leaving Toronto, Nicole and I excitedly, wordlessly, made our way onto the platform and into the station. I had been hoping to find a quiet closet, a handicapped bathroom, any place where we could be alone for a few minutes, but as we pulled into the arrivals hall, all hopes were dashed. The place was a zoo. Unlike with airports, where travellers have to clear security, Via had no such restrictions, so our gate was crowded with families, friends, limo and taxi drivers, train staff, and all of our fellow passengers, forced off the train together.

Nicole looked at me in confusion and disappointment. "I don't think this is going to work for us," she shouted, straining to be heard over the din.

"What now?" I asked.

"I don't know," she responded. "Let's get away from the crowds for a start."

We made our way through the arrivals hall and eventually found the central rotunda, a cavernous white marble space built with all the opulence you'd expect of a rail station built at the height of the railroad's importance. We kept walking, past crowded ticket windows and baggage claim, and presently we found ourselves in front of a darkened door marked Winnipeg Railway Museum. Nicole shrugged and tried the door, and to our surprise, it opened. Without hesitation, she quickly checked to see if anyone was watching, then pushed me through the door then pulled it shut behind us.

The door opened into a staircase, which we climbed, and entered the museum proper, which was located inside a disused train shed in the rail station and filled with historic rail cars. The museum was shut for the evening, with a sign at the ticket window noting they had closed a little over an hour previously. The shed was dark and foreboding, and I could see the outlines of an old steam engine, a 1930's vintage streamline locomotive, a caboose, and an old city streetcar. The cavernous space was dark and eerily silent; our footsteps echoing in the gloom as we crept forward.

I caught Nicole's eye, and she smiled at me, nodding. We made our way down the museum to the caboose, a bright orange vintage wooden rail car towering over us, with a big CN Rail logo painted on the side. Nicole ducked under a rope and hopped on the ladder at the rear, hoisting herself up onto its platform, then disappeared through the open door. I followed.

I'd never been in a caboose before, but it appeared to be laid out almost like a little office, with a writing chair and desk, a small restroom, and a tiny cot laid out in it. Nicole was casing the car looking for security cameras or any signs of an alarm system, and, finding none, she lay down on the cot, looking up at me with a look of profound lust on her face.

"I guess it's appropriate that we had to find another rail car for some privacy, eh?" I asked with a smile. "Trains are kind of the theme with us."

"Shut up and fuck me," she responded, whipping her panties off in one smooth motion and hiking her skirt up. She spread her legs wide and lay back on the cot, exposing her hairy pussy to my view, pink labia poking proudly through the forest of brown hair. Nicole started rubbing her clit slowly as she bit her lip impatiently.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out, and it sprang to fully erect within seconds. I leaned over her and touched the head of my penis to her opening. She was flooded and hot, and to my surprise, I quickly found myself sliding in without resistance.

Nicole grunted "finally" as I started moving in and out of her, enveloped by her tight warmth. In an embarrassingly short amount of time I could feel my orgasm already becoming imminent.

"Don't slow down," she commanded.

"We've had way too much buildup, I'm already close," I answered sheepishly, trying desperately to hold off cumming.

"So am I," she responded, and her fingers blurred as she started rubbing harder and faster. "Don't hold back, I'm almost there. Just don't come in me."

I started pounding again, grunting, and shortly I couldn't hold back anymore and came, pulling out at the last second and covering her stomach with semen as I collapsed on top of her. I could feel her fingers flying on her clit against my balls, and I could hear her moaning softly in my ear as she grew closer. Suddenly she moaned my name as her body started jolting and quaking uncontrollably, nearly knocking me off her onto the floor as the violent orgasm ripped through her.

As Nicole's breathing slowly returned to normal, I looked at my watch. "Not that I was counting, but we lasted less than two minutes."

She weakly turned to face me. "We'll go longer the second time. I think we just needed to get that one out of our systems."

She looked down at her belly button, now filled with cum. "Nice shot." She touched it with approval, then licked her finger clean as she grabbed a tissue from her purse and cleaned herself up. We then curled together on the cot, crushed together by the lack of room, basking in the post-orgasmic glow, enjoying the profound relief of all that built-up sexual tension.

"That's the longest clit-tease I've ever had," she volunteered.

"A year?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "I meant since you kissed me last night. I've known since then that I was going to fuck you."

"I didn't figure that out until Sioux Lookout," I commented. "I knew I liked you, but I wasn't sure how you felt."

"I didn't convince myself until the shower this morning," she agreed. "Last night I was trying to talk myself out of it."

"I'm glad you failed."

"Me too." She kissed me on the cheek.

"What was it about the shower?" I asked.

"You could have so easily taken advantage of that situation, and you didn't. You were the opposite of the Japanese guys I tried dating. You showed me so much respect, and you waited for me to come to you."

"Thanks for coming."

She nodded. "You're a good guy, Ben."

All thoughts of sex had left me for the moment, but as I lay next to Nicole, gently letting my hands roam affectionately over her, listening to her shallow breathing, I realized she was still carrying a lot of tension that I assumed was sexual. As if on cue, she got up, and pulled the black poncho over her head, then unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She stared shyly and stood, fidgeting with nervousness, as I got my first real look at her naked body.

Her hair was a mess, naturally curly and long and already matted in places with the sweat of our exertions. She had perfect skin, flawless and clear in every way, though with an intense flush darkening her face and upper chest. Her tiny breasts were perky and her pink nipples pokey. Her tummy was flat and toned and her legs were prickly from a couple of days on the train away from the razor. The dark brown hair on her mound obscured the secrets below, and I noticed she still had the homemade jewellery, striped stockings, and purple boots on, which somehow accentuated her nakedness further. She was deliberately avoiding my eye as I drank her in.

"You're lovely," I said in admiration.

"Thank you," she blushed.

I stood, pulling my sweater off, and then dropping my unzipped jeans and underwear in one motion. Nicole lustily drank in my nakedness, staring without shame.

"Remind me that I want to see your cock in all its glory at some point," she said breathily. "I've touched it and felt it, but I still haven't really gotten a good look, apart from like two seconds in the bathroom."

"Yeah, you'll have to give me a minute for that," I responded. I pushed her back against the wall, dropped to my knees, and spread her legs slightly.

"Oh fuck..." Nicole grunted in anticipation and reached down, spreading her lips slightly to give me better access as I dove in.

She was still sopping wet as I tasted her musky femininity, avoiding her clit at first, knowing she was likely to be sensitive from her recent orgasm. Her labia were small and compact as I licked lovingly, slowly, up and down the lines separating outer from inner, as she gripped my head and ran her fingers through my hair.

In time, I could feel her knees starting to weaken and I took that as my cue to finally attack her clit directly. She yelped and buckled slightly, struggling to stay on her feet as I ramped up the intensity.

"I need to lie down, I've never been able to cum standing up," she said after a few minutes.

"Have you ever tried?" I asked.

Nicole parted her hair, pulling it back to reveal a small scar on the top of her head. "That's a souvenir of the first and last time I ever tried," she said sheepishly. "I hit the soap dish in the shower on the way down, and my Mom came running in to make sure I was okay. It was quite possibly the most embarrassing moment of my life."

She lay back on the cot again, spreading her legs, and started gently tweaking and playing with one of her nipples as she watched, waiting to see what I would do. I was starting to get turned on again, but I decided I wanted to get her off orally first, so I dove back into her pussy, full force, focusing my tongue's attention on the hood of her clit while fingering her g-spot with two fingers. Nicole shrieked in surprise and bore down, pushing her crotch into my mouth with her legs, maneuvering me into exactly the position she wanted, resting her boots on my back as I ate her. I could tell she was holding her breath, evidently trying to keep quiet so as not to draw attention to ourselves, managing only little whimpers and sighs escape as she struggled to keep the noise under control.

In next to no time I felt her body start to tense as she held her breath tightly, then her insides started to clench around my fingers as her body repeated its earlier, uncontrollable quaking, her legs squeezing against my head. I suddenly felt my hand flooded with warm, wet liquid. As Nicole finished, the tension collapsed out of her body all at once, completely spent. The caboose suddenly was eerily silent, except the sound of Nicole breathing heavily and the dribbling sound of the remnants of her orgasm dripping on the floor.

"You eat pussy like a champion," she finally said after a few moments. "Hand me my purse?"

I handed over her purse to her, and she grabbed an enormous wad of paper towel out of it and started mopping up the wet spot on the floor.

"You're prepared! I take it this isn't the first time that's happened to you?" I asked, innocently.

"I feel sorry for men," she responded, weakly. "I only usually squirt with a partner. I'd hate to have to clean up like this every time I get myself off."

"You get used to it," I responded. My erection was back with a vengeance, and I started stroking it, using my still-soaked hand, as I watched Nicole finish mopping up. When she turned around, her eyes widened, then she slunk up to it, taking it in.

"You've got a gorgeous cock. And I love watching a guy jerk off," she breathed. She sat on the cot, watching me, and started unlacing her boots. I stood, gently touching myself, enjoying the lust in her eyes, and drinking in the sight of her nude body. As she finished stripping, she made herself comfortable, sitting cross-legged on the cot and staring at me as my hand picked up speed.

At length Nicole motioned me to come over to her, and as I approached the cot, she took my cock in her hand and started slowly touching it, not with any intent, yet, just enjoying the sensations of touching it.

"Everything you hoped for?" I asked.

"And then some..." she said, as she started stroking expertly, putting a little twist on the head with each pass.

"Holy fuck, you're good at that," I breathed, shocked. I'd never been touched so expertly before.

"I'm told I'm good at this too," she responded shyly, then opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

Jesus Christ. Nicole was an expert. Her mouth was a whirl of lips and tongue on the head of my dick, while her hand gently stroked the shaft, keeping up just enough pressure to make a difference. I also noticed, looking down, that she'd started touching herself with her free hand.

Within a few minutes, I was getting close again, and I could tell she'd picked up the speed between her legs, so I stopped her. "Counting the bathroom earlier, I don't think I've got four orgasms in one day in me, so if we're going to fuck again, I've gotta stop you there."

Nicole pouted. "Fine. But when I fantasize about this tomorrow, I'm going to finish you off, and you're going to cum in my mouth and like it."

I smiled. "I love your forwardness."

"Like I said earlier, I've got no problem going after what I want," she replied bluntly.

"What's your favourite position?" I asked.

"Doggy style. Yours?"

"Doggy style."

"It's settled, then," she said, and climbed on the cot on all fours, presenting her cunt at me. She hadn't stopped touching herself the entire time, and I could see her fingers still at work between her legs.

I approached, sliding my erection between her butt cheeks, and found her slick hole, sliding in again easily. She let a moan slip out before covering her mouth. I could feel her fingers at work on her clit, bouncing off the underside of my cock as her tight hole enveloped me. Gradually I found a rhythm, slowly at first, then picking up speed.

Nicole's body was glistening as I grabbed her by the hips and started pounding. I noticed she was holding her breath again.

"Remember to breathe, hon," I teased.

"I'm trying not to give us away," she gasped. "It's so hard keeping quiet."

Suddenly I felt her fingers slow down on her clit. "Are you close?" I asked.

"I'm right on the edge..." she grunted.

I started fucking her as fast and hard as I could manage, and I heard Nicole yelp "Bastard!" as she exploded in orgasm, convulsing madly, then collapsing in a heap on the bed, still shaking.

I rolled her over on her back as she quaked and heaved, spread her legs, and re-entered her as she stared up at me. She was so wet by now that there was hardly any friction. The look in her eyes was completely wild. She was flushed, sweaty, hair strewn wildly. I fucked her slowly as she whimpered and quivered and let out little moans.

In time, I felt my orgasm building again.

"I'm going to cum again soon," I yelped.

"Not before me this time," she ordered. "Stay in me until I cum again, then shoot in my mouth so I can taste you."

I stopped moving, trying desperately to hold off the inevitable as Nicole went to town on her clit, rubbing harder and faster than I would have thought possible.

"I'm gonna cum," she finally moaned, and as she started convulsing again I felt the same flood as earlier, leaking out around my cock on all sides and blasting against my pubic area with some force. Her squirting on me finally sent me over the edge, and I pulled out just in time, erupting on her chest with the first spurt as I tried to make it up to her mouth. I finally got there as my orgasm subsided, and she grinned as I finally hit her tongue with the last of my cum.

"Mmmmm," she grinned wickedly. "You taste so good."

"So do you," I responded, licking my fingers.

We lay down together on the cot for a moment, catching our breaths, then the creeping realization that we were naked in the middle of a historic rail car in a museum in a train station hit us both at the same time. We quickly dressed, cleaned up the mess as best we could with what was left of Nicole's paper towel stash, then made our way towards the exit.

We descended the stairs and approached the door, Nicole motioned 'shhhhh' at me, then mouthed "Just look like we're supposed to be here." She opened the door wide and strolled out confidently. A nearby station employee glanced at us but took no notice as we strolled back into the public space.

As we exited the station and walked out into the chill early spring twilight air, Nicole flashed me a look of triumph, then enveloped me in a hug. "I'm so glad we managed to pull this off," she said, grinning. "And you were every bit as good as I'd hoped."

"You were pretty good yourself," I replied, squeezing her into me. "You were worth the wait."

"I needed that," she admitted. "I had no idea how much until just now. But thank you for reawakening my libido. If I was going to have random sex with a guy in a caboose in fucking Winnipeg of all places, I'm glad it was you, Ben."

"Well, when you put it like that..." I laughed.

We sought out the Farmer's Market with what was left of our break, had burgers and beer together, then made it back on the train just in time to pull out of Winnipeg.

Day 2 -- Winnipeg, MB to Saskatoon, SK

It was after 7 PM when the train finally chugged out of the station. Nicole and I went to our seats and snuggled up together quietly under a blanket as the darkening prairies whizzed past. Unlike northern Ontario, the prairies, were, if not exactly teeming with life, then at least full of signs of civilization, like roads, street lights, distant farms, and occasional towns. The silence wasn't awkward, and I was grateful for the chance to try to sort out some of my thoughts.

I liked Nicole a great deal, but she was leaving that night, and then what? I had kind of been looking forward to being single and on the prowl in Lake Louise, and a girlfriend hadn't been part of the plan for my summer. Now I was seriously fantasizing about giving up on the job in Lake Louise and trying to find work in Saskatoon, or whatever town nearby that she was from? I realized to my shock I didn't know what it was called. Truth be told, I didn't know much about her at all. I didn't know her family's names or the names of any of her friends. And yet, I was infatuated all the same.