Miles in Chastity

Story Info
In a femdom world, Miles serves chaste at the swimming pool.
2.1k words
4.52
11.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: A vignette while I work on longer things...

Professor Miles C--

Miles, formerly Professor Miles C---, knelt silently, nude, on the floor of the steamy wet changing room attached to the university's biggest sports pool. He knelt, as he had been so sternly trained to do, looking down and with his knees spread wide apart to show off the stainless steel chastity cage that dangled between his legs, a constant weight on his tortured dick. His balls ached with fullness, but there was nothing he could do about that - except wait.

Miles was a lean man, silver-haired with bright blue eyes, who had been kidnapped and enslaved just two years ago. Freedom was a distant memory for him, one that he tried hard to let go of. Instead, he focused on the feeling of the hard floor on his knees, the way he yearned to please his captors, and the ever-present gaze of the planet's AI, which watched and assessed his every move, every expression of his face or glance of his eyes.

The slaveboy waited. The door swished open and two girls strode into the changing room, hand in hand, their bright summer dresses swirling around them as they walked. Miles caught sight only of their pretty painted toenails and the hems of their dresses, for he was watched over always by the AI-driven slave-management system, and to look up without an order would have brought great pain through his shock collar.

"Chasty! Chasty boy! You, there, slave M, attend me," said one of the summer dresses in a lilting voice; she had read the 'M' branded into Miles's chest, just above his left pec.

"At once, Mistress," said Miles.

He rose from the tiled floor and scurried over to the girl - he thought she was perhaps twenty - then he stood in front of her as she took off her backpack with his legs spread and his eyes on the floor, as he had been trained, so the girl had a clear view of Miles's owned package, just one more amongst the hundreds she saw every day. She left him standing there while she got a towel and a swimsuit out of her bag, then she clicked her fingers at him and spoke. Miles trembled at the sight and scent of her, and her beauty inflamed his pent-up lust even further.

"Strip me, bathe me, then get me in my swimming costume," said the slender brown-haired girl; she did not tend to waste many words on mere service slaves.

"Do me at the same time, chasty boy," said her buxom blonde friend, with a huge grin on her face.

"At once, mistresses," said Miles in a hoarse tone.

"What's your tally, chasty?" said the brunette as Miles got down on his knees to take off her shoes.

"Nineteen days, Mistress," said Miles.

"Nineteen?!" said the blonde.

"You have to keep a chasty boy dammed up or they lose their edge and their work gets sloppy. Isn't that right, chasty?" said the brunette.

"Most certainly correct, Mistress," said Miles in a low voice.

"So, I heard Stacey fucked Jo's slaveboy so hard he passed out, then Stacey got fed up of him serving her better, so she sold him to the city, and now she has a new one courtesy of mummy-warbucks and she's renting the old one as a ponyboy to take them on trips," said the brunette.

"No!" said the blonde.

"Yeah, and you know what else..."

Miles blocked out the chatter as he did his work. He removed the brunette's socks then he moved his hands beneath her dress and pulled off her tights, carefully rolling each one down her slender legs until they were in a neat ball. Her legs beneath his fingers felt toned, perfectly smooth, and oh-so-desirable. He pushed away an impulse to kiss the brunette's legs, placed her balled-up tights reverentially in her bag, then stood and moved behind her, to undo her zip. It parted the way to reveal perfect unblemished skin, and Miles ached to feel it for longer than the few seconds it took to take off her dress,

"Good boy," said the brunette absent mindedly as he worked.

"Thank you, Mistress," replied Miles.

His cock twitched in the cage as he slid off the girl's dress to reveal her black bra and red knickers beneath. He had not worn clothing in two years, and never would again. The blonde saw Miles's cage twitch, sniggered, and then reached out to flick the device that held Miles's dick locked tight. He unfastened the brunette's bra and let it fall gently away before scooping it up and packing it in the bag, then he asked the girl to stand so he could remove her knickers, which he did on his knees again. He shivered at the sight of her perfect round bottom and tight pussy.

"Do you think he tastes pussy much?" said the blonde.

"Chasty boys get loads of pussy, sure, they're always eating out. Haven't you read the rules of use for the sports-centre slaves?" said the brunette.

"Yeah, back when we started... So his tongue is on offer?"

"Milly, he's twice your age at least."

"So what? I'm horny, he has a tongue, and you won't lick me in public, and anyway, I like to see older men who know their place in action."

"This one's file says he's a capture - two years a slave, ten orgasms in that time," said the brunette, looking at the holo projector on her wrist.

"Oh cool! I love those! Slave, strip me then take me to the bathing pool, you can lick me while Bernadette bathes."

"I wanted him to bathe me!" said the brunette.

"But I'm so horny!" cried the blonde with a grin.

"Fine, Milly, fine, you can have him. The things we do for love..."

Miles stripped the blonde girl quickly. He had to draw in slow deep breaths to keep his hands from shaking, but he managed to get her dress off, only to find that she wore nothing beneath it except her thick bush of blonde pubes. Her juicy breasts bounced as she laughed at the sight of the horny chasty boi, whose mouth fell open at the sight of her. After giving him a twirl, the girl led him around a corner in the changing rooms, into a tiled room dotted with shallow warm pools.

Each pool had a constant flow of warm water running through it, and was big enough for four people to sit down in together. The sound of trickling and splashing echoed off the white white tiles, and a steamy warmth suffused the air. Of the twelve pools arrayed in a three by four rectangle, five were occupied; the blonde, the brunette, and poor chaste Miles took the pool in the room's far corner, and the brunette got in and began to wash herself down with sponges and soap.

"Get ready, chasty wasti boy," said the blonde, as she perched on the side of the pool and opened her legs, "Now lick me like you mean it!"

"Yes, Mistress!" croaked Miles.

He groaned into her pussy as the chastity cage bit down on his member, and the blonde shivered in response. Miles's frustration drove his tongue and that drove the blonde forwards, and soon she panted and moaned while the other girls in the bathing room cast her wry glances as she made a spectacle of herself. The blonde grabbed Miles by his silver hair and pulled his tongue to just the right spot.

"He's a real tongue slut," said the blonde.

"They're all real tongue sluts..." said the brunette.

"Some of them are butt sluts first though."

"Well sure, that's true - remember Jeremy from last year's slave-studies class?"

"Take my arse, please oh please Mistress!" said the blonde in mocking tones.

"You did though."

"He was a good fuck... I track him still, you know, I can show you his public feed if you like, some businesswoman owns him as a PA, she keeps him wearing one of those control plugs all day long, plus frilly pink chastity knickers and a skirt. She's got him to that permanently buzzed state where he's totally present and totally mindless, devoted to her, very sweet too."

"You love a sweet boy."

"Guilty. Shall we - oh, yes, that's it chasty - shall we control plug the houseboy soon? He could do with the lesson in really feeling his slavery from the inside. Please?"

"Sure, my love."

"Thanks. Oh - good chasty ... nearly there!"

Miles licked and licked and the blonde let out one last high-pitched moan, then she screamed and came hard into Miles's face. The chastity slave kept lapping her fragrant pussy with all the energy and devotion he could muster, and the blonde pulled him hard into her crotch so that his tongue pressed right against her clit, as close as it could go. As her breasts jiggled and her skin flushed red, she panted and panted for thirty hot seconds, then she released him.

"Good chasty boy. Now bathe us and then we'll get dressed," said the grinning blonde.

"Come wash my bottom, slaveboy," said the brunette, with a sly smile.

"Oh, but I couldn't possibly use a slave in public," said the blonde in falsetto tones.

"Put your cage against my thigh then loofah my arse, chasty," said the brunette, ignoring her lover.

Some girls loved to tease. The brunette had Miles gently wash her pristine skin, inch by inch, while she kept on ordering him to press his cage into her so that she could feel it twitch. Miles shuddered and thanked her for the privilege of touching her, and the brunette fluttered her eyelashes at the lean silver-haired slaveboy and blew him a kiss or two. Miles just had to keep on washing her beautiful body until several tortuous minutes had passed, and she ordered him to stop; he thanked her one last time and helped her out of the bathing pool.

When Miles had washed the girls down he led them back into the changing rooms, and dressed the brunette in a figure-hugging black one-piece costume that he had to tug all over her toned body to get it to go on. His cock throbbed, but he did his work obediently, and hoped above all for a release any day now.

"Chasty?" said the blonde.

"Yes, Mistress?" said Miles.

"I've decided between whether I want to go swimming nude or in my bikini, but I'm not going to tell you which. You're going to tell me which one to do and I'm going to do it. If you get it right, I'll reward you with a day off your current sentence - I know you don't know how long it is. Get it wrong, two more days will be added. Ready to choose?"

"Please, Mistress."

"Choose one, chasty. Now, please..."

"I think, Mistress, that you wish to swim naked," said Miles.

"Correct, chasty! Tell me, how did you know?"

"Mistress, I think you want me to know you're in the pool, swimming naked, while I'm in here, in chastity, Mistress."

"Clever chasty! That's a day off your sentence, chasty, well done. Now kiss my bottom to say thank you, and then we'll see you in forty-five minutes for a wash down. Hang tight, chasty!" said the blonde.

"How else is he going to hang?" said the brunette; the girls walked off laughing, leaving Miles to return to the corner of the changing room, kneel down, face the floor and open his legs, to wait...

He knew this was his life, he knew he had only to wait, empty-minded, but his brain had other ideas. His dick throbbed and danced as he thought of the blonde, a gliding buxom naked nymph in the pool, forever out of his reach, unless one day the AI reassigned him to personal service. That was Miles's only hope, but he had no notion of how he could ever try to persuade the AI that way. Perhaps the better he served in the changing room, the more the AI would be likely to promote him, or perhaps instead it would just show he was in the right role and would make him stay there forever.

Far across campus, the AI deducted a day from the slaveboy's randomly chosen chastity sentence: Miles did not know it, but he only had another fifty-seven rotations of their world left until his scheduled slave-cum, the earth-shattering climax that would be his reward for devoted servitude.