Miley Cyrus at the Club?

Story Info
It's been a long time but tonight I'm at the club.
1.2k words
2.5
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 12 2021 10:00 pm

Its been months now that i've been staying locked inside my appartment, barely seeing anyone, but tonight, i decided that i've had enough. I'm dressing in my fanciest clothes and going to the club. Dress to impress is something i hate to do but tonight, i'm not going back home alone. I've been looking at my clothes now for 10 minutes trying to find the perfect outfit. I made my choice : a red suit with pants that match that i bought for my brother's wedding a couple years back.

i don't plan on being able to drive to go back home so i called a cab. "i'll be here in ten", he said. That gives me a lot of time to overthink my decision to go out but i finally decide to go wait for my cab outside, i light myself a smoke and i'm waiting.

10 minutes have passed and i see him approaching. I throw my smoke on the ground and tell him to head to the club. I look at my phone on the way there to check social media and avoid talking to the cab driver that looks very unpleased with me calling him to do his job. I give him the money and leave. Before entering, i light another smoke and take my sweet ass time to smoke it, so all my stress can go away. After 10 minutes outside, i decide that it's time to enter.

10:30 pm

The music is super loud and it's dark, "the perfect place not to worry about anything", i'm saying to myself. I sit at a chair next to the bar and ask for a beer, its so crowded here that its a miracle i got to order in less than an hour. Hours have passed and its now 1 in the morning when i see her entering the club : short blonde hair, those blue eyes, her fantastic body, i couldn't believe it, she was here, at the same club as i am, Miley Cyrus. At the exact same moment i say to myself i should go and talk to her, she sits next to me and say :

- What are you doing drinking here alone?

im barely able to formulate a sentence

-"I.. i... j..ust..."

- "Eh eh big boy calm down, im not biting, not unless you want to" she says, as she winks at me.

She then goes on the dancefloor and i hate myself for this wasted opportunity.

It's now been 30 non stop minutes that she is on the dancefloor and she doesn't even look tired, she rejected every guy that tried to approach her. I don't know if it's the alcohol or my balls growing back but i get up and walk towards her. She notice me and smile at me.

- "I was waiting for you big boy!"

She then grab my hand and put it on her ass.

-"Don't be afraid and let me lead big boy."

She throw her ass back and twerk right in front of me,i grab it and she keeps going.

She then lift herself up and whispers to my ear:

- "Starting to get what i want big boy?"

I nod and she grind her ass on my pants right on my dick area, as it starting to grow in my pants i'm getting hornier and hornier. I then grab her neck and tell her:

-"Want to head back to my place?"

-"What about we head back to mine?"

She snaps her finger at her driver and he immediately get up and go outside to start the car.

We follow him and we get in the car.

She get closer to me and kiss me while she jerk my cock in my pants and say in my ear :

-"We're almost there big boy."

We arrived to her place and it's huge, a huge three floors house with a private pool and a tennis court. We get out and she take out her keys, the door is barely closed that she's already taking my shirt off, her tight blue skirt is also flying across the room in no time. She's jerking me off while kissing and sucking my neck.

-"Follow me to my room big boy."

We take the stairs and she opens the door to her room. Her room is giant with a large bed in the middle. I lift her in my arms and kiss her while taking my pants off, i throw her on the bed, she's smiling as i get on top of her, getting her white top off, she doesn't even wear any underwear. I then get to work, rubbing her pretty clit and flipping it through my fingers, getting her crazy, she's wet in no time. I then lay down and she get on her knees next to me and kiss the tip of my cock, licking my balls all the way to the tip, she then shove it straight down her throat as i feel the tip squeezing down her throat every bop her head makes, her spit quickly is all over my cock as her gags sounds fills the entire room. I hold her head, her eyes get watery.

She gets on all four close to the edge of the bed and i get up, slap her ass, rub the tip of my cock on her pussy, hearing her moans, begging me to fuck her makes me even harder. When she's had enough teasing, i shove my dick inside her, wasting no time. I grab her hips, thrusting into her fast and hard.

- "Ah yes fuck me daddy, i love your big cock inside of me!"

-"Yeah you like that you little slut eh!"

- "Fuck my wet little cunt daddy yes!"

I push her face first on the bed as i place my legs on each side of her and i push my cock as deep as i can in her

-"OH MY FUCKIN GOD DADDY YES!!"

I thrust slow but ram it in her hard. She grips the bed sheets as i hear her moans getting more constant but muffled. I grab her neck and fuck her hard and fast

- "Let me hear those moans you dirty slut."

-"I'm gonna cum daddy, ALL OVER YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!"

As she says that, she moans super loud and she cum

-"Shove it in my mouth daddy, let me taste my pussy!"

I shove my cock in her mouth and she devour my cock licking every bit of cum on it, looking me straight in the eyes.

-"You need to cum as well big boy, i'm gonna let you be the one who takes my anal virginity, be fucking rough!"

She lay down and lift her leg up, i shove my cock in her asshole and not making any effort to be gentle.

- "Cum in my asshole daddy, fuck!"

My thrust are getting sloppy as i am close to orgasm.

-"I'm cumming baby yes."

I free a huge load of warm cum inside her asshole. I lay on the bed, tired as hell and she gets on me, i wrap my arms around her and we fall asleep kissing on her bed.