MILF Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoreWood
MoreWood
149 Followers

I picked up the beer, now as slick with condensation as I was with my own juices, and strode out towards the back yard. The minute the sun hit my face, I froze. I had no idea what I was doing, or how to go about it. I was hoping I wasn't about to make a total fool of myself. Good thing we had high fences and far neighbors.

I walked up behind Steve, he didn't hear me coming. I said, "You look like you could use a break, and you must be getting thirsty. I brought you a beer."

Steve

I was working hard, sweating my ass off, when I heard Ellen speaking from behind me. I wasn't sure what she was saying until she got to the word "beer". I turned around, and there she was, holding it out to me. I wasn't sure which thing looked better at that moment, her or the beer, but they both looked like Heaven.

She said, "Let's go over in the shade by the house and cool off." I followed her. Was I imagining things again, or was the sway of her hips more pronounced than I'd ever seen on her? Downright sassy I'd say.

I swigged down half the beer in the first long swallow. "I don't know how to thank you enough, this is like the best beer of my life."

She came close, breathed "You're welcome, the pleasure is all mine", and kissed me right on the lips. I kissed her back, and we somehow ended up sliding down together until we were sitting on the grass across from each other. Her legs were apart, and when I looked between them, I saw her pubic hair, and peeking out of it, her pussy, the lips dark pink, swollen, and shiny. I'd never seen anything like it, I wondered if this is what an old woman's pussy looked like.

"Holy shit", I thought. "Am going to fuck this woman or what?"

We kissed again, for a long time. She put her tongue in my mouth, and while I was distracted by that, she unbuttoned my cutoffs and started pulling them down. My dick sprang free and she put her hand around it.

I broke the kiss and looked around, panicked. "Mrs Carlson, what if somebody sees us?"

She smiled and said, "If you call me that again, I'm going to break this beautiful dick of yours in half and feed it to you. My name is Ellen. And, my husband paid top dollar for this kind of privacy. Nobody can see a thing. Now, would you please fuck me? Now."

I was confused. It took a good hour of making out to get Susan's shirt off, and longer to get her pants off, but Ellen seemed ready right now. "Shouldn't we like, you know, do a little foreplay or something?"

"What do you think we've been doing for the last five minutes?" Ellen got up on her knees, turned her back to me, and hiked up her skirt to her waist. She bent over with her hands on the ground. "Let's start doggie style" she said.

There were those buns I'd seen through the silk, except now fully exposed to my gaze, with her engorged pussy lips peeking out from between them. I'd never seen this before, except in a couple of dirty magazines we passed around in high school. Susan and I did everything in the dark, usually in my truck. I was so mesmerized by the sight, I almost forgot what to do next.

Ellen snapped me out of it. "Listen big boy. By fuck, I mean for you to take that beautiful penis of yours and stick it in my pussy. Right here." She reached between her legs with one hand and spread her lips. Her vagina opened like a cave. Whether or not I knew enough female anatomy at that point to know what to do next, my body knew, and my dick knew. I kicked off my shorts, kneeled behind her, and rammed myself home in one long slow push. She was tight and slippery. I wasn't a virgin, but I'd never felt anything like this before.

She screamed. I pulled out, afraid I'd hurt her. "Back in" she panted, "Put it back in." So I did. It felt incredible. My reflexes took over, and I found myself pulling it out, and pushing it back in, over and over. My dick was so covered in her juices it was as shiny as the chrome trailer hitch I'd just put on my truck. Funny what guys think of at a time like this.

"Faster! Harder" Ellen screamed. I did as I was told. Pretty soon we found our rhythm, pushing and pulling together and away in unison, in a dance as old as the ages. This was nothing like fucking Susan, who basically just laid there and let me do my thing. We were a team, our team had a mission, and we were working towards a common goal. Sweat was pouring off us, we were panting together, and we were getting closer and closer. I wanted it to last forever, but soon I knew it wasn't going to last much longer at all.

I reached around and grabbed her breasts through her shirt. One of them felt a little odd, but they felt better than any breasts I'd ever felt. Susan was pretty flat chested, and was very self-conscious about it. She didn't like me to touch them. Ellen stiffened momentarily, but then she urged me on. Squeeze my boobs, squeeze them hard" she cried.

And then, right about when Susan would turn and say, "Don't forget to pull out", or sometimes, "Are you done yet?" Ellen said, "I had my tubes tied, you can come inside me. I want you to. Fill me up." That pushed me over the edge. I must have dumped a quart of cum into her. I came so hard, and for so long, I thought my balls where going to shrivel up and fall off.

Somewhere in all of this Ellen was screaming, "I feel it, I feel your cum shooting into my insides. Oh God, cum in me, come in me, come, come, I'm coming, I'm coming too. Oh my God" and we collapsed on the cool grass together. Spent.

When I woke up, I was lying next to Ellen on the grass, naked except for my sneakers. I had grass stains on my knees, and I was dying thirsty. Ellen's skirt was pushed up around her waist, she was naked from the waist down, and barefooted. The insides of her thighs were covered in her juices, and I could see my come oozing out of her pussy and making a small puddle on the grass. Her eyes fluttered. "How long were we out?"

I looked at my watch. "Maybe half an hour, I'm not sure. God am I thirsty."

Elllen jumped up with more energy than I had, and ran into the house. When she came back, her skirt was missing, and she was bare from the bottom of the tied workshirt to her painted toenails. Her bush was brown, darker than her blonde hair. She was holding another longneck. As I guzzled it down, she lay down on her back beside me, spread her legs, and said, "Fuck me again. Slow and easy this time."

My cock sprang instantly to life at those words, and the delightful sight next to me. I rolled over onto her, and slowly slipped into her waiting depths. We kissed and stared into each other's eyes for another half hour as I gently stroked in and out. Her eyes got brighter and brighter, and her pussy got wetter and wetter, and tighter and tighter as she gripped my shaft with her vagina, until she said "Stop. Just hold me tight", and I did as wave after wave of gentle orgasms passed through her. At that point in my life, I wasn't even sure women had orgasms, but I could feel it in my penis.

"Oh Lord", she said. "I just had more orgasms in the last two minutes than I've had in the last two years."

She looked at my knees as I pulled out and rolled off her. "We'd better get us cleaned up and get you back to work in case John comes back early. Don't want him thinking you've been sleeping with me on the job."

I picked up my shorts and walked naked across the lawn to the house, my erection leading the way, and followed her upstairs into the master bath. They had a walk-in shower about twice the size of the bathroom in my parent's house.

She turned on the water, which came out of the ceiling everywhere at once, like standing in a rainstorm in the Amazon, and she started soaping me off. She had one of those organic sponge things that she used on my knees, my penis bobbing in her face.

"Poor baby" she said, "Looks like you didn't get the same finish I did the last time" as she took me into her mouth.

She was still wearing her workshirt, which was getting soaked. I said, "Take it off, I want to see you completely naked."

She looked frightened, and said, "You won't like what you see."

"I'll be the judge of that" I said, as I reached down and started undoing her buttons. She tried to stop me, and when I persisted, she started crying.

"I'm ruined, you won't like it. John doesn't like it. No man could like it. Once you see my boobs, you'll never want to make love to me again, and I want you to make love to me again, and again and again."

I kissed her on the neck, and slowly, gently, pulled the soaking shirt off of her. She was wearing a lacy bra thing that was completely see through now that it too was soaking wet. But it looked like she had three nipples, a dark pink one on her right breast where I expected it to be, a colorless one on the same place on the other side, and another dark one half-hidden below it. I remembered the image of her in silhouette, and I understood.

"It's OK Elllen, something happened to your breast. I want to see" and I reached behind her to undo the clasp, but there wasn't one. She shuddered as I peeled the soaking garment away from her, and realized that one of the cups held something soft and heavy, about half the size of her other breast. I saw her "ruined" breast, which was still twice the size of Susan's put together. I instantly wanted to hold her, and comfort her, and protect her forever. I bent down and kissed the nipple on that side. I sucked on it as I gently traced my fingers over the scar, and the divot. "Cancer?" I asked gently.

"The doctors thought it might be, but it was benign. I big cyst of some kind, but they had to remove it and now I'm ruined forever."

"No you're not, you are perfect, because you're alive, and you're here with me now." I looked down at my swollen member, "And just in case you think I'll never fuck you again now that I've seen all of you, I'm going to prove you wrong. I'm going to fuck you again right now." And I did, standing in their giant shower under the warm cascade of water. When I came, I held her and held myself inside her as long as I could, until my penis finally deflated so much it slipped out, despite all of my will power.

I bent down and kissed her breasts all over, both of them. I held them in my hands and I kissed her. "Don't ever let anybody let you think you are less of a woman because of this. You are more of a woman than any woman I know. And damn woman, but you can fuck!"

She laughed, wiped her eyes, and the light came back into them.

"You'd better get back to work. My pussy is going to be sore for a week, but it will be ready for you next Saturday. With any luck, the project could take all summer. I've always wanted a fish pond."

Late in the afternoon, when I was about ready to quit for the day, she came outside with a pitcher of iced tea and two glasses. She pressed two hundred dollar bills into my hand as we drank.

As I was stuffing the money into my shorts, I heard John calling, "Ellen, I'm home."

As he stepped through the sliding glass door she ran to him, gave him a big kiss and brought him outside to show him what I'd done so far. I don't think either one of us understood what she was talking about, but I did hear the term "fish pond" a few times, and it was clear to us both that she was deliriously happy.

John winked at me, and said, "Looks like you're about done for the day. Let me follow you to your truck."

When we got there, he pressed another hundred into my palm. "Whatever you did, you just keep doing it. I haven't seen her this happy in years."

I couldn't look him in the eye, but I thanked him, told him I'd be back to finish the job, got in my truck and drove off.

MoreWood
MoreWood
149 Followers
12