MILF at the Grocery Store

Story Info
A playful MILF helps a sexually frustrated younger man.
3.7k words
4.55
68.5k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to get up. Brian shut off his alarm and sat up at bedtime to start the day. As he wiped the crust from his eyes, he noticed the indentation in his bed next to him looked smaller than the last time he had checked. Had it really been that long? As he shifted his weight in the bed, his morning erection told him everything he needed to know. Ever since Michelle moved out, his love life had not exactly been fulfilling. Sure, he had a few casual flings here and there, but nothing compared to the feeling of excitement that comes when a lover knows exactly how to please and tease you.

He made his way to the bathroom, started the shower, and put on a pot of coffee. It was the weekend, and Brian needed to shop for groceries to restock his pantry for the week. Walking back to the shower, he began to undress as he brushed his teeth. He looked at his self in the mirror and realized his cock was still fully erect. Difficult to start your morning routine with so much blood flowing to your penis. With no better alternatives, Brian hopped in the shower to take care of himself.

Despite a lackluster sex life as of late, Brian was well gifted down below. Nothing that would break records, but his girth and length were above average, which is why it was so noticeable this morning. He squirted some body wash into his hand to wash, paying particular attention to lather up his balls and shaft.

Turning his back to the showerhead so the soap did not wash off too quickly, Brian took his cock in his hand and began stroking with slow, powerful motions. The sensation in the shower always seemed dulled as compared to with a woman, so it took him longer than usual. Thrusting his cock between his closed hand, and playing with his balls with his other hand, Brian began to feel the familiar warm sensation building in his chest. As he stroked harder and faster, imagining thrusting his thick cock into Michelle's warm, wet pussy, he could not contain himself any longer.

"Michelle, you feel so good. I'm cumming!" he moaned as his sticky, hot load sprayed the shower walls. A few days of pent-up sexual tension led to quite a large display. Believing this would satisfy his urges, for the time being, he finished rinsing off in the shower, dried off, and got ready for the day.

After the other normal morning routine and finishing his coffee, Brian drove down to the local grocery store. As he grabbed the shopping cart, he noticed the store wasn't quite as busy as he remembered last week. Maybe he just arrived earlier than he usually did. Anyways, on to the produce section first.

As he began to think what he might need, Brian could not help but admire the woman searching through the apples. She was older than anyone he had been with before, but she had a youthful glow, nonetheless. Her tanned skin enveloped a body full of curves in just the right places. She was wearing a light blue sundress, and he couldn't quite make out all her features, but her supple breasts provided enough cleavage that there was little left to the imagination. Her silky brown hair had the look of someone who took great care of themselves, and her light brown eyes twinkled in the light. A strange observation, Brian thought, as he normally did not see many people dressed to impress at the supermarket.

As he rolled his cart past her, he caught a whiff of her perfume -- a pleasant scent that reminded him of Michelle. As he made this connection, a rush of blood flowed to his penis, subconsciously.

Embarrassed, Brian wheeled his cart more quickly past the woman. But he sensed that she noticed his panic and followed his athletic frame with her eyes as he escaped. Brian picked a few pantry staples and approached the meat section.

Steak and chicken. Brian liked a good steak now and again and needed chicken for quick meals throughout the week. As he looked at the different packages to find a good amount of food, a familiar smell drew his attention. He quickly looked around as the same woman from the produce section walked just behind him.

Brian shook his head to clear his mind, and quickly picked the first thing in front of him to get out of there. He did not want this beautiful woman to notice the bulge in his shorts growing by the second.

"Shit." Brian thought. "Why did I wear shorts today of all days? It's so hard to hide this erection like this!"

As he began to make his way away from the chicken, he saw the woman bending down to look closer at the selections. The freezer section was taking its toll on her as he saw her erect nipples poking through her dress like little daggers. Brian's eyes lingered a bit too long as the woman caught his gaze right as he was turning away. He could hear her let out a flirtatious giggle, which made him blush as he wheeled his cart nervously ahead again. With no more room to move, he had to direct his cart past her once again as she was bent over still.

"What was that?" Brian thought. "Did she just wiggle her butt as I was right behind her? There's no way, not a woman like her."

He continued down the aisles to find other odds and ends to round out his shopping trip. Rice, beans...what else? Damn. He forgot cereal in his haste. As he circled his cart back down the cereal aisle, goosebumps shot down his arms, and the hair on the back of his neck stood on end.

"You've got to be kidding me.", he thought.

This beautiful woman stood right in front of him, on her tiptoes, reaching for a box just out of her reach.

"Excuse me. Help a girl out?" She mused.

"Uhh..me?" Brian stuttered as he looked over his shoulder, clearly taken aback.

"Yes, you, silly! I can't reach this. Lend a hand?"

Brian walked over to grab the box of cereal and accidentally nudged into the woman, who didn't move as he expected her to.

"Crap!" Brian frantically thought. "She must have felt my dick just now! I'm in trouble now."

"Oh, sorry! I did not mean to bump into you like that." Brian nervously got out.

"It's no trouble at all. I'm Melanie.", the woman playfully replied, twirling her shining, brown hair around her finger.

"Brian," was all he could manage, captivated by the bubbly energy of this attractive woman in front of him.

"Nice to meet you, Brian," Melanie responded. "We keep bumping into each other this morning. I haven't seen you around before. Are you new in town?"

Intoxicated by this attention, Brian stammered, "No ma'am, I come here all the time. I think I'm just here earlier than normal is all." Was this woman really interested in him? By his estimation, Brian was a good 15 years younger than this bombshell. But she seemed eager to pounce on an opportunity.

"Well, I'm glad you got out of bed early to see me!" Melanie squealed through a bubbly laugh, clearly toying with the much younger man.

Brian nervously laughed, trying his best to shift the angle of his body to hide the still growing boner in his shorts.

"Well, I better be going."

What was he thinking? The first female attention he had received in months, and he was walking away? As he turned and took his first step, he felt a light pull on his shirt. Spinning around, he saw Melanie had the bottom of his shirt in her hand.

"Where are you going? Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" Melanie began balling up the end of his shirt in her hand, drawing Brian closer to her, and she put her other hand on his exposed abdomen. Her eyes met his before they dropped to his very noticeable cock through his shorts.

"Holy shit!" Brian exclaimed. He could not hold in his surprise, as her warm hand sent blood rushing down to fill his already solid erection.

"Shh! You're going to get us caught." Melanie whispered as she ran her freshly manicured nails along the outline of his shaft outside of his shorts.

"I noticed you checking me out earlier, and I was surprised a handsome young man such as yourself noticed me. Your girlfriend would be so jealous if she knew what you were up to this morning."

Brian couldn't contain himself as he felt the first few drops of precum soak into his briefs. This woman was attractive and clearly knew what she wanted. He looked around before placing his large hand on her waist near her big round butt.

"Sorry. And thank you, ma'am. I didn't expect to see such a good-looking woman at the store. But no girlfriend for me." Brian replied, inching forward to close the gap so other customers wouldn't see this scene in the middle of the aisle.

"Lucky me." Melanie's eyes twinkled with the delight a child has when they receive a new toy. "So, I get this rock-hard cock all to myself?"

As the word cock left Melanie's mouth, she already had her hand inside Brian's shorts, with her fingers wrapped around his cock and began to stroke.

This woman was wild! Much more forward than any other girl Brian had talked to. "Unnggghh." Brian softly moaned, trying his best not to draw the eyes of the other patrons. "Melanie, that feels so good, but we can't do this here."

"I know, hehe. I just wanted to tease you and make sure my eyes really did see how big you are. Check out with your groceries and find me in the parking lot. White Lexus SUV, you can't miss it." And with that, Melanie gave Brian's cock one last squeeze, withdrew her hand from his pants, and made her way to the checkout aisles.

Brian waited until she was at the end of the aisle before slowly rolling his cart towards the checkout as well. He picked another aisle with a shorter line, which just so happened to have a girl around his own age. Attractive enough, long blonde hair and blue eyes. Brian's normal type. As he approached her, his memory must have disappeared, because he saw her eyes widen as she saw his enormous bulge in his pants and the growing pool of precum on his shorts.

"Oh my gosh, you pervert!" She exclaimed, shaking her head in disgust.

"I am so sorry. Can you please get this over with quickly? I need to get out of here." Brian muttered, hoping the nearby manager didn't notice the cashier's exclamation.

"Whatever, just take your groceries and get the hell out of here." The girl shot back as she rang up his items and put them in plastic bags.

Brian rolled his cart out of the store and into the parking lot, making sure to keep the cart as close to his body as possible to hide his situation.

Where did he park again? Brian took out his keys to hit the lock button, and then he heard the faint alarm of his car. Ahh, middle row, closer to the back, parked in the shade. Brian made his way there, looking around to see if Melanie had put her groceries in her car yet. Where was she? As he continued rolling his cart through the parking lot, he couldn't see a white SUV.

"Oh well, I should have known that was too good to be true." Brian thought to himself.

As he approached his car to put his groceries inside, the trunk of the car next to him closed, and there was Melanie. What a coincidence, they had parked right next to each other without even knowing.

"Hey, you." Melanie flirted with Brian. "I heard you startled that cashier girl with that mess on your shorts. Naughty boy." Her devilish smile and winking eye drove Brian wild.

"No thanks to you. You almost had me finish in the aisle back there!" Brian stated, a mixture of embarrassment and arousal in his voice.

"Well, then I can't leave you with blue balls. Why don't you get in the back seat of my car?" Melanie said playfully as she unlocked her car and got in on the side further from Brian. He rolled his cart into the stall a few spots over and opened the door to the back seat.

The smell of Melanie's perfume was more potent in her car, but it was not overbearing. As he got inside, Melanie was just finishing applying chapstick to her supple lips. As she puckered and smacked her lips together, she ran her tongue across her lips, looking Brian in the eyes. Brian closed the door, and it was on.

Melanie leaned in and grabbed hold of Brian's hand. She guided his hand under her dress, and to his surprise, she placed it right on her exposed vagina. This woman wasn't even wearing any panties! And she was already wet from their flirt in the store.

"When's the last time you played with a pussy as nice as mine, Brian?" Melanie cooed as she reached to lift off his shirt.

"Honestly, it's been a minute, Melanie," Brian said. His heart was starting to beat faster, but he was enjoying the thrill and the rush. Right here in the parking lot -- good thing her windows were tinted. "That's why my shorts got soaked in the store. Usually, I have a little more stamina than that."

"Hehe, then I'll have to take my time with you, won't I?" Melanie whispered. And with that, one hand went straight to unbuckle Brian's pants, and Melanie leaned in to meet Brian's lips.

Fireworks. The passion was unreal, and Brian was feeling more and more confident. By the time their tongues met in a deep French kiss, Melanie had already removed Brian's belt, unbuttoned his pants, and had them around his ankles. She searched inside his briefs and pulled out his thick cock. His head was beading with precum as Melanie's eyes lit up.

"Wow, Brian. You're huge. I hope I can fit your big cock in my mouth." Melanie chirped with excitement. "Are you ready to feel how a real woman can suck cock?"

"Melanie, I want you so bad," Brian said in a low, deep voice.

And with that, she gave him one last peck on the lips and moved down to the main attraction. She kissed the tip of his cock a few times, then kissed all the way down his shaft with slow, soft kisses. When she got to the base, she stuck out her tongue and ran it up the length of his cock.

"Oh my god, you really know what you're doing!" Brian couldn't hold in his admiration. It had been months since he felt a tongue around his cock.

Melanie looked up at him and let a line of drool run from her mouth down then the length of his cock before slowly devouring the entire shaft, inch by inch. Nobody had ever been able to deepthroat Brian's whole cock before. But this woman accomplished the feat and didn't even bat an eye. She slowly worked his cock back out of her mouth and started jacking off his rock-hard penis, dripping wet with her spit.

"I haven't had good cock like this in years. I'm so fucking horny, Brian.", Melanie moaned.

"Melanie, you're so fucking sexy. I want you to lay on your back." Brian asserted. He had to find an excuse to take a break before cumming too quickly, and he wanted to know what Melanie's pussy tasted like.

Melanie removed her sundress to reveal her entire naked body to Brian. She looked even better than he imagined. Her tits were perfect C cups, that were surprisingly perky for her age, and her skin glistened with the first sights of good sex sweat. Her body was curvy, and she had a neatly trimmed bush right above her vagina.

Brian brought Melanie's legs into the air and zeroed in on her pussy like a man on a mission. With one hand she spread open her labia, revealing a bright pink pussy and a swollen clitoris. Making eye contact with Melanie for a brief second, Brian spat right onto Melanie's clit before circling it with his free index finger.

As soon as he made contact, Melanie's legs began to quiver, and she made the slightest of whimpering noises.

"Fuck yes, Brian. Eat me out. I want to feel your mouth all over my pussy! Make momma purr." Melanie giggled out, clearly enjoying how attentive this younger man was to her needs.

Brian kept his finger on her clitoris and introduced his mouth, first flicking her bean with his tongue before applying a slight suction to her swollen clit. Melanie moaned on, but without her audible reply, Brian could tell he was on the right spot, as Melanie's pussy became wetter than any he had ever seen. Her legs were really shaking now, and she threw her head back as a woman possessed.

"You're going to make me cum! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!! I'M CUMMING!!! DON'T STOP, BABY!! DON'T STOP! HOLY SHIT!" Melanie screamed as she came harder than anyone had ever made her cum before. This young man sure knew how to eat pussy, and it didn't hurt she had been without for quite a while herself.

Brian waited just long enough for the whole body shakes to die down before he righted himself and started sliding his thick cock along the face of Melanie's vagina. Her pussy was so wet that Brian's thick shaft slid effortlessly back and forth as Brian teased this cougar with his hard cock.

"I don't have a condom. Is that okay?" Brian asked. Even though things were tense, Brian remembered the few times when girls sent him packing when he had forgotten protection in the past.

"I don't care, Brian. I want to feel that cock deep inside me. And you know what? I want you to pump me full of cum when you're ready. Can you do that for me?" Melanie, hair matted in the back, couldn't remember a time when she felt so alive and full of sexual urge. "I want you to give this momma a warm creampie, baby."

"Melanie, you're so fucking sexy. I can't believe this. Are you ready?" Brian excitedly replied.

"Ready."

Brian guided his cock to Melanie's pussy, and slowly shoved the tip in until the head was no longer visible.

Wow, she was so tight! The warm and wet flesh gripped his cock like a glove, and Brian acknowledged he wouldn't be able to last very long. Melanie moaned in delight and beckoned Brian to keep going. Brian slowly fit the rest of his cock in until he was balls deep, and Melanie's eyes were wide with pleasure and pain.

This was by far the biggest dick Melanie had ever taken, but she was too lost in the ecstasy to ask him to ease back out. Brian began slow, methodical thrusts in and out of Melanie, and they both moaned out in sheer delight. Brian went slow at first, increasing speed until he couldn't control himself any longer like a teenager who was jacking off for the first time. Melanie's tits bounced in perfect unison to his deep thrusts inside. Brian gave Melanie a few slow deep thrusts before pulling out.

"Flip over. I want to see your big juicy ass when I cum inside you." Brian confidently commanded. He knew Melanie would do anything he told her to at this point.

Melanie turned over and pushed her pussy back onto Brian's cock, her beautiful butt in the air. Brian grabbed Melanie's hips just above her butt and pulled her onto his cock as he began his long, deep thrusts once more. Melanie's pussy was dripping wet; Brian's cock glided in and out as Melanie screamed in excitement.

"That feels so good! Your balls are slapping my clit! Keep going, I think you're gonna make me cum again!" Melanie was like a schoolgirl again. Had she ever had a dick this good? Was it because it was in a parking lot, and they might get discovered? She didn't care. She was having the time of her life.

Melanie's pussy tightened around Brian's cock as she came while he was inside her. At the same time, the familiar warmth grew in Brian's chest as he knew he was approaching his climax.

"Here it comes, Melanie. I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!"

And somehow, a load bigger than this morning's cum shot filled Melanie's pussy. Brian went lightheaded as he pumped this cougar full of his seed. Pump after pump, his cum kept on coming for what seemed like a full minute.

Sweat beading around both of their brows, Brian pulled his cock from this MILF's wet pussy, and he sat back down on his side of the SUV.

Melanie popped back over onto her butt and started fingering her pussy, playing with the fresh load as it dripped out of her.

"Brian, that was incredible. I think that's the best dick I've had in my entire life." Melanie sighed, exhausted from the quick display of raw passion. "You free again tomorrow?"

"I'll fuck you every day if you like, Melanie," Brian replied, exhausted, but on Cloud 9. "That was the hottest sex I've ever had. You are so hot, and I could not believe how tight your pussy was. I'll fill you up anytime you like."

12