MILF Book Club

Story Info
MILFs are inspired by their reading material.
2.9k words
3.79
15.5k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF Book Club

The start of a new series, although the first entry proved so long I decided to break it up into three parts, this might be a pattern with the series. This is an idea I had been kicking around for a while and decided to finally do it.

"Alright everyone, I know not all of you enjoyed that book, but it's over. Now Miyu it's your turn." Athena groaned.

"I hope it's not another book of poetry." Miyu looked troubled.

"I thought you liked it." Athena shrugged.

"A few of them, but it was endless." Miyu shrugged and looked down before raising her face with a grin.

"Oh, you'll like this one." With a dramatic flourish she pulled a moderate sized paperback, on the cover was a woman, clearly about forty and in the throes of passion. The cover was otherwise quite plain, except for the title and author's name. These were Passion Reignited by Margaret Levine. Athena frowned.

"A trashy romance novel." Miyu laughed for several moments before shaking her head.

"No, it's the story of an older woman finding love and excitement with a younger man. Although the 'love' is more about a happy ending, the rest is pure, explicit and unadulterated lust." Athena grinned showing off the whiteness of her teeth in contrast to her dark skin.

"Explicit? You mean it's a porn story?" Miyu shrugged.

"Read it you won't be disappointed." Athena accepted the book and looked it over. However the Latina to her right snatched up the book and thrust back into Miyu's hands.

"I think we can do without that sort of trash in this group." Athena turned, struggling to keep calm, as her breathing increased in tempo.

"Rosalia, honestly why do you have to be such a prude?" Rosalia shot to her feet.

"Just because I have no interest in such lurid stories does not make me a prude." She seemed ready to continue when the blond sitting next to Miyu spoke.

"Rosalia, you have to admit you're the only one who wasn't bored to tears by that biography you brought in." Rosalia made a sharp intake of breath and absently clenched her right hand before responding.

"She was an admirable woman, worthy of notice. I was hoping to improve the cultural atmosphere of this group. At least it was a more reasonable choice than yours." At this point the hostess rose to her feet with deliberate slowness.

"Please, sit down Rosalia. Unfortunately that biographer made it sound like she did nothing as we explained, but more importantly don't raise your voice, especially to Marina. Now I for one am curious about Miyu's choice." Rosalia stared briefly at the hostess, Sharifah before sitting down. "Okay, everyone let's put it to a vote." She pointed to Athena, whose response was immediate.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait." Sharifah turned to Marina who hesitated looking down at the floor. However she soon slowly raised her head and nodded slowly. Now all eyes were on Rosalia. She looked at each of them before finally sighing.

"Fine, but if it's as trashy as I think we switch to another book. Agreed?" Athena shrugged, Marina looked down and Sharifah waved her ascent. Miyu spoke after a moment's pause.

"Okay, Rosalia but if you suggest something as boring as the last one, we ignore you." Rosalia looked like she would object, Sharifah focused intently on her and Rosalia shook her head and leaned back into the couch. Sharifah signaled for their attention.

"Alright ladies, same time next week?" They each nodded or spoke their ascent. "Good. Enjoy everyone."

One week later saw all five once more gathered at Sharifah's house, copy of the book in hand. Once she finished serving the wine, she returned to her customary seat to speak.

"So, where is everyone at in the book?" Miyu laughed softly.

"I've finished my re-read. In fact I have gone one better." Marina nearly dropped her copy.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Miyu grinned.

"I have emulated the heroine." Athena was the first to respond.

"Who?" Miyu grinned wider and made as if she wouldn't answer, but only briefly.

"Devon. He came to fix the pool filter." Rosalia stared blankly for a moment before her eyes opened wide and her voice raised.

"Devon, but isn't he..." Miyu interrupted before Rosalia could continue.

"Twenty last month. He's actually quite the handyman. I was convinced we were going to have to replace the filter, but it works." The others stared at her for several moments before Athena spoke.

"Okay, now I want details girl." Miyu grinned.

Miyu had finished the book two days before the next meeting and was feeling bored. She was lounging by the pool when suddenly she heard a sound and went to the pool. Sure enough the filter was no longer working. Sighing she picked up her phone and scanned her contacts. She soon located the number and dialed.

"Colman Maintenance. Devon speaking." She frowned.

"Hi, Devon this is Mrs. Ito is your father around." She heard a quick intake of breath and could almost imagine him shaking his head.

"Sorry Mrs. Ito, he's not going to be available for a week. He's contracted on a big job." She struggled to suppress a curse.

"Damn, oh well I guess I'll call around." He spoke quickly before she could hang up.

"Wait. What do you need? Maybe I can help." She considered this a moment before responding.

"The filter in my pool is acting up, I think it needs to be replaced." He seemed to brighten up as he responded.

"I can be there in about ten minutes, will that work for you?" She smiled.

"I'll be here, just come around the side."

"Okay see you then." They hung up and she went back to considering what to do with her afternoon. As requested he came around the side of the house. When she saw him she failed to keep her sharp intake of breath from becoming too loud.

"Hi, Mrs. Ito." She laughed softly as she looked him over. He was about six feet tall with blond hair in short spikes and he was wearing a t-shirt that seemed a little tight on his chest.

"Please, call me Miyu. The filter is over there." He nodded.

"Right...Miyu. The filter probably doesn't need replacing, they get jammed up all the time." She nodded as he turned to check the filter. As he squatted down she leaned over to stare at his ass. She grinned and leaned back after several moments. She glanced at the side table where the book lay. She had finished it, but she had been skimming occasionally. This was mainly to be prepared to discuss it, but she was also re-reading favorite sections. As she looked at the book she considered how the story really gets going with the protagonist being in a position similar to this, alone with a younger man. As she rose she muttered to herself.

"Are you sure about this?" Knowing the answer she moved to where she was sure he could see her. Trying to appear unaware of him as she bent over, ensuring that this pulled her bikini bottoms as tight as possible. Hearing a sound behind her she turned her head to see that he had dropped one of his tools and was attempting to avoid staring. She turned away so that he couldn't see her smile. With only the occasional glance at him she continued to stretch and edge closer to him.

When she was a couple feet away she sat facing him, but again acted unaware of him. Once seated she squeezed her breasts through her top and rubbed herself through the bottoms. A moan escaped her lips as if she was trying to suppress it. He looked up, this time not concealing that he stared. Soon she was lost in her teasing, barely paying attention to him, when he spoke up.

"Finished Mrs....Miyu." She stopped and looked over to him. He had taken off his shirt during the course of his repairs. She inhaled slowly as she noted the sweat glistening upon his toned chest and stomach. She rose slowly, breast thrust toward him.

"Follow me inside." She turned and heard him close behind her. Once inside she led him to the kitchen where she got him a water bottle. He quickly drained it. When he turned to her he saw that her top was on the island. Setting the bottle down, he turned his full attention to her. She was squeezing her breasts together with her arms to emphasize their size. She glanced down at his pants and grinned. Reaching forward and finding no resistance she gently squeezed him through his pants. He moaned softly. She straightened up to pull at the string of her bikini bottoms. They soon dropped to the floor and she pointed to his pants.

"Are you going to use that?" He nodded, unspeaking as he lowered his own pants and stepped out of them. He stepped forward and she took his face in both hands. She pulled him into a kiss. Once his tongue met hers she moaned and felt weak in the knees. Before she could fall he took her in his arms, lifting her to carry her to the table. Once she was lying on the table he lowered his head to take a nipple in his mouth. She moaned and held his head as he pulled harder with his lips. She ran her hand through his hair as she writhed on the table.

He suddenly released her nipple causing a whimper of disappointment, however this was only a brief pause as he switched to her other nipple. She moaned anew as he closed his lips around the hardened nub. A hand was suddenly pressed against her pussy, soon slick in her wetness. Her moaning grew louder and she felt the moisture from her pussy beginning to pool under her ass. She gasped, interrupting her moans, as she felt a finger passing between her lips in to her depths.

In the throes of pleasure she released his head and he kissed his way down her stomach until he was between her legs. She gripped his head again, although this time it was with all of her limbs. He kissed the lips before licking one then the other. She writhed under him and he continued to lick, exploring her pussy. However before she came he stopped and once again she whimpered her disappointment. She gasped out her response to his actions.

"Please...don't...stop..." Her words were lost to a new round of moaning as she felt his hard cock lined up with her pussy to begin pushing for penetration. She gasped and bit her lip as the head pressed against her lips, but failed to enter. He held his cock in position, but pressed his thumb to her clit, producing a moan. With his other hand he spread her lips. In a short time the head finally penetrated between her lips and she cried out. Soon he was all the way in. He took a breast in hand and gently squeezed as he slowly pulled back.

He wasted no time in penetrating her fully again. She wrapped her legs around him and his thrusts only increased in speed. Now her moans seemed continuous and her breathing came faster while he only thrust harder. The speed at which he was thrusting caused the table to shift periodically. Her moaning reached a peak as she practically screamed her orgasm. Breathing heavily she lay on the table as if sleeping and he pulled out of her. When her breathing returned to normal she slowly opened her eyes and with equal care raised her head.

Devon was leaning against the island watching intently as she carefully sat up. Looking down she saw that he was as hard as ever with a bead of precum forming on the tip. Grinning she cautiously she lowered her feet to the floor. Satisfied that her legs would hold her, she stood to walk over to him. Their lips met in frantic display of energy as their tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths. She broke the kiss and grinned briefly before turning back to the table. Placing her hands on the table and lowering her head onto it.

She twitched her ass and he quickly put his hands on her. The head of his cock quickly slid into her and she moaned. Once he was all in, he gripped her ass in both hands and set his feet. She moaned loudly as he began thrusting in and out at speed. Shifting he gripped her breasts and began make slow, hard thrusts into her as her moaning increased. She gasped as his hands released her breasts to run down her back to once more squeeze her cheeks. His thrusting returned to its former speed and with his right hand he began rubbing her clit with matching speed. She moaned louder and began to thrust back against him as she felt herself approaching a new orgasm. With both his thrusts and his hand on her clit increasing in speed she moaned louder, clearly on the verge of orgasm.

Suddenly she thrust back against him and tensed as she cried out louder than ever. Devon's thrusts continued unabated as she collapsed against the table only held up by his grip. After several moments of her quiet whimpering he stopped his thrusts. She vaguely expected to fall to the floor as her legs could no longer hold her. However she found herself gathered in his arms and carried into the living room. While she was small, about five feet tall and petite in build, she was surprised that he was able to carry her with such ease.

He sat in an easy chair with her on his lap. When her breathing returned to normal she felt his still hard cock between her cheeks. She grinned as she repositioned and raised herself up. Devon held his cock up so she could lower herself on to him. She moaned as she was fully impaled on him. She rested a short time in his lap before wrapping her arms around his neck and beginning to raise her hips. Dropping down into his lap once more they moaned in unison, although hers were far louder than his. This did not last long before he began to meet her thrust with his own.

To her amazement she felt that this time it would take her long, despite the fact that she had already cum twice. He gripped her hips tightly as if to penetrate deeper inside her hole. Tightening her hold on him she redoubled her efforts as if to outdo his own speed and force. Using his fingers he spread her cheeks and tapped her other hole while maintaining the speed of his penetration. She collapsed on top of him to kiss his shoulder while maintaining the pace of her hips.

However it was a foregone conclusion as he was determined to make her cum once more. She cried and collapsed completely against him. His own thrusts continued without apparent pause. Her head rested on his shoulder and her low whimpering was in his ear. In time his thrusts became slower, but harder and more erratic. One hard thrust and a series of smaller ones saw her once more resting upon his legs completely impaled. His cry of orgasm was soft and in her post-orgasmic stupor she didn't notice. Soon her eyes came slowly open and she pulled back until they were eye-to-eye. She smiled, but then saw a clock and frowned before struggling to her feet with help from him.

"That was...incredible, but it's getting late and you need to get going." She briefly kissed him and they returned to the kitchen to gather their clothes.

Miyu's audience listened in rapt silence to her story and it was sometime before Rosalia broke the silence.

"That's disgusting, that boy is young enough to be your son." Miyu laughed.

"I'm thirty-seven, you know that. But for all your objections you seem flushed. Turned on are we?" Rosalia sucked in her breath and struggled to speak.

"Like you're not." Miyu's grin widened.

"I don't deny it, nor do I think anyone else is." They nodded, although Marina was a little more reluctant. However the blonde spoke.

"Is it really as amazing as it sounds?" Rosalia nearly jumped to her feet.

"How can you ask that, you a married woman?" Marina seemed to shrink into herself and seemed focused on her tea. Miyu turned to Rosalia, her voice almost in a hiss.

"Lay off, Rosalia. Just because you won't admit how my story has affected you, does not give you the right to take it out on Marina." Turning back to Marina she continued. "To answer your question Marina, yes he had such stamina. I'm not sure how long he could have last if he had wanted to." Rosalia looked as if she would speak, but Sharifah spoke first.

"Well, where is everyone at in the book?" Miyu spoke first.

"I finished my re-read just before I called Devon." The others indicated that they had not finished yet. "Alright, so next week ladies?" They nodded their assent, but Rosalia hesitated, before the stares of the group caused her to nod.

To Be Continued in MILF Book Club pt. 2