MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad bailed out and encouraged me to travel with Mom.
3.8k words
4.46
48.7k
103
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending 2 years in Australia studying the unique animals of the continent at the University of Sidney, I returned home to Chicago. It felt weird: I got used to the foreign accent and began adopting it myself. Hearing 'American' again was nice but I needed to get used to it. The mentality, culture, clothes - they were all so different...

The good news: I didn't have to worry about neighbors barging in uninvited, meals, or laundry. I returned home to my loving mother who was happy to accommodate all my needs.

Mom looked great, as usual. She didn't change much in the 2 years I haven't seen her, except that now she cut her hair shorter. When I left, her hair reached the middle of her back and now it was wavy and shoulder length.

I remembered my friends complaining about their mothers' appearance and attitude, and being jealous of Mom. She was pretty, had a great body, and was extremely nice.

Before leaving for Australia, I had 2 girlfriends with whom I had sex. Both girls were my age, had good figures, and were attractive. However, occasionally, when we had intercourse, I fantasized about doing it with Mom. When I masturbated, Mom was the subject of my imaginary partner 90% of the time. If you'd consider me a pervert, you'd be right. I was ashamed of it and never admitted it to anybody. Until now.

Dad was hardly at home. He owned a clothing factory and was doing extremely well financially, but he barely had time for Mom or me.

...

The first evening after my arrival, Dad was away, and I ate dinner with Mom. I ogled her face and body. She noticed and grinned, "Honey, it's good to know that men still notice me at my age. With Dad out of the house so much, I keep forgetting I am a woman who used to be attractive in my youth."

I gazed at her, "Mom, I don't understand what you mean. You are still one of the most attractive ladies I've ever seen."

She smiled, "I didn't expect to hear anything less from my son. I know you love me, and your feelings cloud your eyes and brain. But thank you anyway."

"Mom, your... 25th birthday is a week from now. What would you like me to buy for you?"

"Honey, it reminds me. Dad and I haven't had a vacation together in 3 years. He asked me the same question, and I told him I wished to travel with him to Paris for a week. He hesitated, but in the end, he agreed. He asked me to take care of the arrangements, so I bought flight tickets, a nice luxurious hotel downtown, and tickets to good shows. Would you like to join us? It will be fun."

"Mother, you and Dad should go and feel young again. You do not need a third wheel. While you're gone, I'll start looking for an apartment. I e-mailed zoos in the area and got encouraging responses from 2 of them, asking me to come for an interview. One even offered me the job of running the marsupial section. Hopefully, by the time you guys return, I'll know better where I stand."

"OK, honey. But if you change your mind, let me know."

Mom looked very cheerful during the evening. It might have been partly because I was back after years away, but I had a hunch that Dad's agreeing to travel with her to Paris was also an important factor.

In the next few days, I met some old friends, watched a lot of TV, and had my first interview. I was very nervous and didn't remember much about what we talked about. However, after 40 minutes, Mr. Thompson stood up, extended his arm to me, and announced, "Allen, congratulations. You impressed me with your knowledge and enthusiasm. I'll let you run the marsupial area in our zoo. The job is for one year on a trial basis. If I see that you are as good as you sound, the job is yours for 5 years with a raise. When can you start?"

I was stunned. I mumbled, "If it's OK with you, I'd like 2 weeks to settle down before starting."

He chuckled, "Take your time. We haven't had a qualified person for 3 months since the former guy went back to Melbourne."

I was elated and told Mom. She was happy for me, and we celebrated with a glass of Champagne. Later, the same evening, a friend of Mom asked her for help preparing a big party. Mom left and I sat in front of the TV to watch an English soccer game.

About 15 minutes into the game, I heard the front door open. I asked, "Mom, what kind of help she needed if it had taken such a short time?"

Dad answered, "Allen, it's me. I finished early and decided to show my face at home..."

I laughed, "You just missed Mom. She went to help Rachel and will probably be back late."

He glanced at me for a long time and then blurted, "I would have loved to spend the evening with both of you. But there was also a subject I wanted to discuss with YOU without your mother hearing it. You see, I don't think I can go with Mom to Paris..."

"Dad, you promised Mom, and she was so happy that you two would spend quality time together! It's her birthday. Please, reconsider."

Dad seemed reluctant to talk but eventually said, "Son, all my life, I was afraid of flying. I thought that with time, I'd overcome it, but the other night, I dreamt I was on the plane to Europe and began relentless vomiting. It's too late now to change the flight to a boat. I thought you'd like to take my place and accompany Mom."

"Dad, Paris ranks among my favorite places to travel to, but Mom deserves to have YOU with her. You owe it to her. You promised!"

"I know, and I feel bad about it, but suffering for many hours on both flights is something I dread."

"She already bought plane tickets, booked a hotel, and even reserved some shows and restaurants."

"Look, money is a non-issue. Switch my flight ticket from my name to yours, and if the airline insists on charging the full price, I'll accept. I feel sad to disappoint Mom, but she hasn't seen you in years, and going together will still be enjoyable."

"Dad, you will have to tell Mom about your decision and apologize. She will be so upset, she might cancel it altogether."

"Go online and switch my name to yours, whatever the price be. I'll talk to Mom when she's back."

I was able to change Dad's name on the ticket to mine after adding half the ticket price. I felt terrible about the whole idea and was concerned of Mom's reaction.

At 10:30 pm, I went to sleep. I woke up an hour later, hearing shouts and cries. I knew immediately that the quarrel was about Dad's refusal to travel to Europe. I couldn't hear everything said and decided to stay in my room. Eventually, I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up at 8:30 and went to the kitchen. Dad was gone. Mom wore a robe, and her eyes were reddish. It was obvious she cried earlier.

I hugged her, "I am sorry Dad could not make it. I know I am not an ideal replacement, but I promise to do everything I can to make your birthday trip as fun as possible."

I saw tears in her eyes, "Allen, it's not your fault. Thank you for being gracious and agreeing to spend your precious time with an oldie rather than your own age."

"Mom, I love you, and I am happy to do it with you. And please, stop mentioning the age difference. You look fantastic and much younger than your biological age."

She kissed my cheek, "You are the best son ever!"

In the days until our flight, I saw Dad only once for a brief moment. He must have felt terrible about not fulfilling his promise and elected to hide from Mom's fury.

...

Our flight to Paris was a redeye and lasted 8 hours. Mom slept most of the time while I watched several movies and dozed for the last 2 hours. When we landed, I woke up and saw Mom looking refreshed and smiley. After going through security and customs, we called an Uber, and 35 minutes later, we arrived at our hotel.

La Maison Favart was a boutique hotel in the center of the city. It had a good reputation and excellent reviews. We were lucky that our room was ready for us. I told Mom that we were fortunate. She winked at me and whispered, "The receptionist was more fortunate - I tipped him handsomely to end up lucky... Your father bailed out on me, and I have no intention of sparing his money in Paris!"

Our deluxe room was gorgeous. Everything was elegant and screamed nobility and richness. I have never seen such a beautiful room. The bathroom was fit for a king - One had to see it to understand what I felt.

There was only one problem: The spacious room had a single king size bed and no second bed. Mom didn't say anything, and I stayed silent, too. We rested for half an hour and then decided to stroll around. It was a sunny day, and the temperature was around 70 degrees. Did I mention perfect weather?...

We looked at the map of Paris and noticed that our hotel was smack in the middle of all the attractions. We walked toward the Opera House and Galleries Lafayette. We passed many small restaurants and colorful shops but elected to continue strolling rather than go inside.

Mom's mood had improved dramatically in the fresh air. She took my hand in hers, and we wandered around, trying to absorb the beauty of the small streets. At one point, we stopped near a creperie and ate French crepes. Mom took crepe Suzette and I chose a sweeter one with banana and strawberry inside. We shared them and liked both. We also drank a glass of Pinot Noir. Fantastic. No wonder French cuisine is famous all over the world...

We continued walking until dusk. The dim lights made the streets look very romantic. I hugged Mom's shoulder, and we strolled for another 1/2 hour in the Tuileries Garden, watching the multiple statues.

Toward 8 pm, Mom had enough. She was tired. My adrenaline kept me going, but it was time to return to our hotel.

Mom declared she was going to shower. When she was in the bathroom, I arranged the bed covers, wondering if Mom realized we'd spend the night in the same bed. I watched CNN until Mom came out, wearing a long, nice robe. Then it was my turn.

By the time I was done, our room was dark, and Mom was under the covers on one side of the bed. I had only my boxers on. I entered the other side, turned my back to her, and was ready to sleep. The jetlag and the soft mattress kept me awake for about an hour. I stayed on my back, hoping not to wake Mom.

Just before I fell asleep, Mom stood up and went to the bathroom. She wore a transparent babydoll and her body was easily seen in the dark room due to the light in the bathroom. God, her body was amazing! Her C cup tits stood proudly forward, with the dark nipples pointing slightly upward. Her shapely legs glided rather than walked, and her bubbly butt cheeks... My prick started hardening. She was in the bathroom for less than 10 minutes, but during that time, my organ was already at full mast thinking about her terrific body. I dreamt about her body infinite times before but now was the first time I actually saw it. It was even more voluptuous than I envisioned in my fantasies.

Mom wasn't aware I was awake. She lay in bed for a moment, and then she began weeping. I waited for her to stop for a couple of minutes but her cry turned louder.

I turned toward her, "Mom, what is it? Can I help?"

"I remembered how Dad set me up and bailed out. I hoped to patch our relationship here, in the most romantic place on earth..."

I moved closer and hugged her, "Sorry, Mom, I am not Dad, but I love you. I promise to take you to all the attractions in the city and make you feel better."

She hugged my chest and whispered, "I always knew that the only good thing your father did was help me create you."

The floral smell of her shampoo, the warmth of her soft body, and the feel of her breasts against my body were too much. My rod jumped up and engorged rapidly.

I kept hugging Mom but separated our lower bodies. However, she protested, "Honey, don't do it. Your strong body is reassuring, and I love to feel your heart pounding."

I mumbled, "Mom, I love to be close to you, but my hormones are through the roof..."

She stared at my face, "Darling, are you saying my old body causes an erection?"

I don't know what happened to me at that moment. I recall my hand grabbing her palm and placing it on my stiffy.

She gasped and smirked, "Allen, after realizing my husband was not that interested in me, I thought I lost it. It's nice to see that I still have it, even though it's my son."

I caressed her hair, "Mom, you have no clue how gorgeous you are. Stop thinking about your age. Your face is pretty, and your body is breathtaking! For years, I have dreamt about being in bed with you, including the times I went out with other girls."

She kissed my forehead and whispered, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Are you kidding me? You are married to Dad. I had no clue you two had marital issues. How could I dare tell you that for years, I loved you as an attractive woman and not as my mother?!"

"Honey, let me share a secret with you. I vowed not to tell you but changed my mind. I think it's the right time. Dad's excuse for not joining me in Paris has nothing to do with feeling bad on the flight. Right now, he is shagging his 20 years old mistress, probably in our bedroom..."

"Mom, are you sure about him having a lover?"

"In the last 5 years, he had at least 3 women I know about. He is so careless. I recognize the perfume of his current girl. She is the blonde secretary with the DD fake boobs who pretends to help keep his books in order. I seriously hoped that Paris would give us another chance, but he reneged on his promise, and as far as I am concerned, from now on, his money is all he is worth to me."

Mom leaned her head on my chest and whispered, "Allen, do you really find me attractive?"

"You know the answer. If you need another proof, touch my penis again to verify it..."

I didn't think she'd take it seriously, but a moment later, I felt her fingers massaging my raging cock. Then, her hand moved up to my waistband and crawled inside my boxers. Her warm palm enveloped my extended rod, and she began to bob it slowly.

I almost choked, "Mom, your presence is enough to arouse me. Think what you are doing now. If you continue, I'll cum in less than 2 minutes..."

She used her other hand to lift my chin and planted a soft kiss on my lips. She murmured, "I don't believe you."

We gazed at each other lovingly, and then I lightly kissed her luscious lips. She looked at me pleadingly. I removed the blanket from her body and ogled her glorious tits. I cupped her left breast, and she sighed, "Honey, I wanted to feel you when we reached Paris. I was done with Dad. You are caring, funny, extremely handsome, and make me feel good. I want you. All of you! I do not care about moral issues. I gave your father the best years of my life and got nothing in return. I wish to start living. If you really want me, I am yours."

"Mom, we are in France now. I want to French kiss you."

She chuckled, "Don't talk. Do it..."

Her lips parted for me, and my tongue wrapped hers in a slow dance. Her sweet mouth welcomed me as I explored her moist oral cavity. I savored her taste.

My hand slipped under her lingerie and found her firm mammary. It was warm and smooth. The mere touch of her spectacular orb with her hand rubbing lightly on my prick was pushing me to the point of no return. I had to stop it and regroup.

I disengaged from Mom and moved between her spread legs. I sucked hungrily on her hard nipple as she caressed my head, murmuring, "Honey, your mouth is magical."

My face descended gradually to her soft, flat tummy, slowly making its way to her love hole.

Her mound was hairless, and next, my tongue met her external labia. They were drenched. I licked her nectar and smelled her sex. It was intoxicating! I lapped and sucked her cunt lips. Then my tongue moved up, meeting her clitty. She trembled, pushed my head deeper into her snatch, and began whimpering. I inserted my forefinger into her soaked pussy, and a second finger followed soon after. The simultaneous massage of her G spot and manipulating her love knob sent Mom over the edge. She jolted up, and her body started moving involuntarily sideways. She began crying and mumbling, "Dear god! Oh GOD! It's sooo goood..."

Her orgasm lasted until I started slowing down my ministrations. I loved watching Mom climaxing. An important benefit - My cock was not touched and shrank to half-mast.

Once Mom's body stopped shivering, I moved up and lay by her side. I hugged and kissed her gently. I whispered in her ear, "Mom, I really, REALLY, love you!"

She opened her eyes, "Honey, that was not fair. You didn't cum."

I smiled, "We have a full week in the city of love. Let us rest, and then we'll explore each other's body again."

...

In the next morning, when I opened my eyes, Mom was not in bed. The noise coming from the shower told me everything I needed to know. I removed my boxers, opened the bathroom door quietly, and watched Mom soaping her thick hair with her eyes closed. I sneaked behind her, warmed my hands in the hot water, and cupped her breasts. Her body jerked, and she mumbled, "You scared me. Don't do it to older people; we may suffer a heart attack!"

I laughed, "The likelihood of a 45 years old woman with no risk factors to have a heart attack when scared is the same chance of me winning the lottery..."

She turned her head to me, kissed my lips lightly, and whispered, "Certain unexpected events can occur when you least expect them. Case in point: A month ago, you could not predict the two of us ending up in the same bed."

I hugged her soft body, "Touche! I still plan to repeat my naughty act, but next time, I'll find a way to warn you in advance."

As I was talking, my palms kept massaging her beauties. My rod, which was nestled between her ass cheeks, expanded fast, demanding to pounce. Mom felt the pressure building back and grinned, "Allen, your buddy is very impatient. Would you rather we dry up and move to bed, or try our luck here?"

"No way I let you dry. I want you wet and ready!"

"You are so funny - Do you really think drying my body after the shower will prevent my vagina from lubricating itself plenty before we reach the bed?"

"You may be right, but why take chances? I want you in the tub. Now!"

She smiled, "You are so bossy... Please be careful."

"Mom, face the wall, lean on it with your arms above your head, and spread your legs."

She did as told and murmured, "I wonder if that is the proper way to talk to your mother..."

I bent and said in her ear, "It is VERY improper, so from now on, you'll never again hear me call you Mom. As of now, I'll address you as Elena."

Subsequently, I slid my penis along the slit between her thighs, wetting my member. Elena moaned. I aimed the mushroomed head at her snatch and gradually penetrated inside. She stood on her toes, and her legs moved further apart.

"Elena dear, get ready. It's time for you to feel my organ plowing you."

She blurted, "Honey, your dick is huge! I feel it all the way to my throat. Be gentle in the beginning, please..."

I was horny as hell, but I forced myself to take it easy, letting her tight pussy adjust to my girth. After what felt like an hour, yet was more likely a minute or so, I began moving in and out of her cunt. The lady was right; the tunnel was saturated, and once her vagina widened enough, my cock was slipping smoothly in both directions.

When I started invading her treasure box, my hands hugged her waist to keep her balance, but now, my right hand wandered up to tweak her breast while my left moved down to caress her clitoris.

My orgasm was approaching rapidly. My horniness needed a release, and soon! I intensified my strokes and applied more pressure with both my hands.

Suddenly, Elena shrieked, and her torso quivered. She managed to climax before me. I followed her shortly after, conquering her pussy with savage banging. She began screaming and became unsteady in my arms. I used all my strength to fuck her hard, kneed her tit, and pinch her clitty lightly while keeping her balanced on her shaky legs.

12