MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum has promised to fuck her son and his friends.
1.3k words
4.28
63.8k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I looked like such an old tart.

I was drenched in the cum of my son and his friends. My hair was sticky and cum was dripping off my face and my tits.

I wiped some from my chin with a finger and sucked it.

I still felt horny. I was covered in cum but I hadn't been fucked. My pussy ached with desire. I hadn't been joking about them fucking me next time. I couldn't wait. I hoped it would be the following night.

I wanted to go downstairs to my husband. I wanted him to see me like this. I wanted to tell him what I'd done; what his son and friends had done to me and what I was going to do next.

I wanted to humiliate him; to laugh at how small his dick was next to his son's.

But instead I just went to bed.

I didn't wash: I wanted to be sticky with cum when Dave came to bed. I lay on my back in my marital bed and masturbated thinking of my son Mark and his friends fucking me.

I was still wanking when Dave came into the bedroom. He didn't turn the light on. He sat on the bed and took his clothes off and rolled into bed next to me, facing the other way. I began to feel the familiar wobble of the mattress as he secretely jerked his little dick between forefinger and thumb. He did this every night before cumming in his hand and falling asleep thinking I didn't know.

I stopped rubbing my clit and turned over to cuddle into him from behind. I could feel my tits sticky with cum on his back. He snorted angrily and shuffled:

"What are you doing? I'm trying to go to sleep." he lied.

I reached my arm over his waist and found his little erection gripped in his tiny trembling fingers.

"Ooh you little liar Dave. Your not trying to go to sleep, you naughty boy" I whispered. "You're wanking your little dick. What are you thinking about?"

He released his fingers and let mine take over with a grunt. I squeezed his little dick and rubbed up and down while I whispered:

"Dave; are you imagining watching me get fucked while you jerk your little dick?"

He said nothing but I felt his little hard on twitch in my fingers so I carried on.

"You are! So was I. I was feeling horny as well. I was remembering that time on holiday when you caught me and Pedro fucking. Do you remember?"

I knew he remembered it well. He'd been really angry and upset at the time but afterwards had begged me to tell him what Pedro had done to me.

Dave was horny enough to let his guard down:

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Oh Dave, this is nice. Why don't you go on top and try and fuck me. But you have to do me with your mouth afterwards"

He was putty in my hands now. He rolled on top of me lay between my open legs and poked his little dick into my cunt. As far as he could. It kept slipping out, as it always did.

He got into some sort of rhythm but was taking time coming.

I could barely feel his dick inside me: I could feel his weight on my body; which was uncomfortable: I could feel his chin on my shoulder and neck, dribbling and rubbing. But I couldn't feel his cock in my cunt which made me cross:

"Ooh Dave, is it in yet? I can't tell. It's so small and pathetic, not like a real man's dick."

This had the expected and desired effect and Dave immediately grunted, spasmed and spurted his load inside my cunt.

"Ooh clever boy. Was that nice? Now go down on me and lick it out and make me cum."

I pushed his head between my legs and felt him make his best effort with his tongue. I began to feel an orgasm stirring.

"Are you tasting that cum in my cunt Dave? Imagine it's another man's cum in my cunt. You're licking his cum when he's fucked me with his big cock."

I could feel it turn him on from the way he lapped. I thought of him licking the cum of Mark and his friends from my cunt. I grabbed Dave's head, grinding my pussy on his face as I had an orgasm.

Afterwards he wanted to cum again. I wanked him and teased him as I jerked his little dick.

"Oh Dave; it's so small. Have you noticed how much bigger Mark's dick is compared to your little one? Our son has a lovely big cock. I'd love to feel his cock inside me, fucking his mum, filling my cunt with my son's cum and you licking and drinking it."

At that he spunked in my hands, rolled over and fell asleep.

When he woke up in the morning Dave was bad tempered again. I tried to cuddle him and touch his dick but he shoved me away. He'd reverted to just being angry about having a little dick and regretted last night's display of submissive cuckold humiliation.

He wouldn't even let me look at his dick when he got dressed. I got him to zip up the back of my shirt tight dress and turned round so my tits were in his face.

"What do you think Dave? Does this dress show my tits off? Do you think Mark will like it?"

He muttered and told me to behave like a normal mother.

I laughed. I had no intention of behaving like a normal mother. But I have to admit I was nervous about seeing my son at breakfast after last night.

I went downstairs while Dave was still dressing.

Mark was in the kitchen already in his football top and shorts. I'd forgotten he had an away match that day and was getting picked up by the coach.

He smiled at me as I walked in and his eyes surveyed my body as I'd hoped he would.

"Hi mum. Wow. Nice dress."

I tried to say it was for work but before I could speak he was already standing up and his arms were around my waist, groping my bum, up my skirt, in my knickers. His big cock was poking out of his shorts and suddenly it was between my legs. Then I found myself perched on the breakfast bar with my tits out, my legs round Mark's shoulders and his cock poking at my pussy lips.

"No, Mark. Stop it. Not now. Later. Tonight. With your friends."

"I can't wait that long mum."

I giggled.

"Bad boy. Nor can I. Okay, you can fuck me quickly when dad's gone to work. If you let go of me now."

Mark released me with what appeared to be a great effort. I kissed him, put his cock back inside his shorts and patted the front.

Just then his dad walked in. He looked at us.

He knew. Especially after last night.

He looked at me and then at Mark. We smiled at him.

His eyes went to Mark's shorts and he turned red. I looked to see that Mark's big thick cock was poking out of his shorts again.

"Oh Dave. Stop staring at your son's cock."

Dave looked at me and spluttered incoherently in denial.

I laughed: "Not that I can talk. I can't take my eyes off it myself!"

Dave coughed, grabbed his coat and ran out of the back door.

Mark smiled at me.

"Mum. Dad's gone now; and you did promise!"

He had a point, and I was horny. I leaned forward to give him a kiss when there was a knock on the kitchen door window.

We turned to see the grinning faces of Joe and Simon.

"Oi Mark you motherfucker (sorry Mrs P.) Hurry up or we'll be late for the bus. See you tonight Mrs P!"

Mark swore at his friends, gave me a kiss on the nose, grabbed his bag and left.

"Sorry. Later mum..."

"Yeah, later Mrs P. See you tonight."