MILF Club: Naughty Moms in Vegas

Story Info
The naughty mom's of the MILF Club are in Las Vegas!
5.7k words
4.13
6.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF CLUB:

Naughty Moms Invade Las Vegas

by

Kelly O'Brien

JANICE

Hi, it's me again, Janice, the petite MILF! Usually I don't wear panties, right? But this time, I need to wear them -- I'm working and all that -- and wearing a skirt to a business conference without any undies can be hazardous. Or something. Anyway, I have a cute pair on -- pink cotton, very comfortable, and these have a gun target over my pussy lips, LOL -- as I meet my colleagues for dinner. I'm in Las Vegas for a publishing conference. That's my job. I edit books and stuff. We all work remote, so this Vegas conference is the first time I'm seeing some of the new people and there's one in particular I have my eye on.

I'm breaking another rule -- normally, age 30 is my cutoff for a guy. The fellow I have in mind tonight is a little closer to 40, but he still has a "3" in his age, so he qualifies, right? Who cares. You should see this hunk. He's ripped all over with a strong jaw and dark hair and even his glasses look sexy.

Oh, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm not alone in Vegas. My girls are with me too -- Patti and Suzi. We call ourselves the MILF Club. We're divorced, all got at least one kid, and instead of trying to settle down again we go out to get dicked down as much as possible, then meet up the next morning to compare notes. They joined me on this trip. You should hear our chat session -- they are dirty, dirty, dirty. This time, we're in Vegas for the week, and the goal is to get laid once a night. Since this is our first night, we're more than eager to start the challenge.

The rules don't say it has to be a different man every night, you know. If I play my cards right, maybe me and Mr. Hunky Hunk can have a five-day fling.

Vegas is loud and obnoxious. You can't even hear yourself think, and as I walked through the high-end retail section of the hotel to the restaurant, my high heels clicking on the tiled floor, I found I wasn't as relaxed as I should have been. There's far too much activity going on, too many distractions, too many men. All I can think about is all the cocks walking around. I could feel the wetness growing between my legs as I walked through the crowd.

The restaurant is off to the side of the shopping area, with an open front and railing closing the tables off from the traffic flow. They want you to see all the tempting "deals" while you eat. Deals my ass! Everything is way more expensive than it should be! I shall overcome, and not be tempted to spend money. Gotta keep my eye on the prize. I'm here to get my pussy popped, not buy a new dress.

I found my colleagues at the table and we all smiled and said hello. Luck was with me -- the seat next to Hunky Hunk was empty, and I dropped into it and hung my purse over the back. He smiled at me, and, yeah, I melted. I've only previously seen Hunky Hunk's author photos. When he shook my hand and I felt his warm skin on mine, I shuddered. I could have cum right there if I didn't take a deep breath and settle my nerves by ordering a martini.

Don't worry about Hunky Hunk's real name. He's a national bestselling author. You'd know his name if I told you.

There's six of us around the table, a good mix, and everybody's

talking about work. It was the first day of the conference, and we'd all gone to panels on various subjects, whether they be related to writing, from the author side, or the business side, which is where I'm from. I attended a panel of editors from a major New York publishing company and took some notes on their ideas and suggestions. It wasn't terrible, just not terribly interesting.

Hunky Hunk likes martinis, too, it turns out. I shifted my chair to talk to him directly. His deep voice was very soothing and his dark brown eyes made me tingle all over. I couldn't ignore his bulging muscles or the broad chest under his button-down shirt. Good thing I was wearing panties because I'd have soaked the crotch of my slacks. Luckily, they were black.

And I noticed Hunky Hunk wasn't wearing a wedding ring. I wondered if it would have mattered. Having been on the other side of a home wrecker, I probably would have passed.

Anyway, you aren't interested in the details of our conversation. Let's just say we got along great, dinner was good, martinis flowed, and by the time we were done I had a hard time standing up. I actually almost fell. Hunky Hunk grabbed me and everybody laughed. My boss said it looked like it was time for bed. I agreed, with a glance at Hunky Hunk. He only smiled again.

"Would you like an escort to your room, Janice?" he asked.

Well, who am I to say no to an offer like that?

We were in the elevator, just the two of us. He was about two inches taller than me, so I had to look up at him, and I didn't slur my words when I made my proposition.

"Are you going to do more than walk me to my door?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you could come in -- " The elevator stopped at my floor, the doors opened, and after a quick look to make sure nobody was waiting, I said: "And let me suck your cock."

I squeezed his rear end.

He jumped a little and looked embarrassed. I moved to hold the door open for him.

"Come on. I don't bite."

He pressed his lips together, shrugged, and followed me.

I still got it, baby.

Of course, I had to show some of it too. My slacks were tight round my ass and showed off the swell of my hips; holding Hunky Hunk's hand while we advanced down the hall, I wondered if he was looking at my plump bottom instead of the little jelly roll above my waistband. I'm on the stair machine at the gym three times a week to keep that heart-shaped ass intact, and I don't mind doggy but absolutely no anal. Exit only, as far as I'm concerned. But the jelly roll? Nothing I do can melt that. Oh, well. Play the cards you're dealt.

Or maybe he was thinking of how my blouse hugged my tits, and letting his eyes roam around the bra strap showing through the back. My long dark hair bounced on my shoulders, and probably still smelled like strawberries -- or so the shampoo bottle promised. He'd have a nice surprise when my panties disappeared. I keep the kitty shaved. Some guys like hairy girls; I don't like being hairy. What's vagina hair for anyway???? Leave your answer in the comments, LOL.

We reached my door. My hand shook a little as I put the key card in the slot. I can feel him looking at me. The lock clicked and I pushed it open and we went in and before I could say anything, his strong hands grabbed me and turned me to the wall. He shoved me forward. I put my hands out to keep from smashing my face and was about to let him have a piece of my mind when he said:

"Assume the position."

Oh. I get it.

I spread my legs apart and leaned against the wall. My anger faded. Now I was tingly and grinning because he liked to be in control, and I liked being controlled.

His hands roamed up ad down my body, feeling my curves, caressing my rear end. He said I had a nice ass and then spanked me. The slap was loud and I yelped. He smacked the other cheek and I bit back my reaction. Then he pressed himself against me. I grinded my ass into his crotch and could already feel his erection bulging in his pants. He cupped my breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. They're not the biggest but they filled my bra and his hands.

"Nice. You'll do just fine."

"You have another offer?" I had to rush the words out. He had my heart beating and my breath coming fast.

"I can fuck any woman I want, Janice."

"And tonight, you want me?"

"I guess."

He leaned against me some more, kissing my neck, as he worked the button and zipper on my slacks. OMG the tingles. I let out a gasp and told him not top stop. My slacks hit the floor and he slid one hand down the front of my cotton panties to feel the wetness already leaking from my pussy. I gasped again, louder this time, as he entered me with two fingers.

"Mmmm. You're warm and wet."

"I'm getting ... wetter."

"I can tell."

I was panting now as his fingers moved in and out. The bulge of his cock pressed against my rear end some more, the only thing between me and his penis were his pants and my thin cotton bottoms.

He removed his hand. "Let's get rid of these."

I closed my eyes and let the lingering tingles run through my body. I didn't even feel him slide my panties to my ankles, and with my back to him, he didn't even get to see the target on the front. I should have gone without. Seriously, what good are panties when all they do is get in the way and ride up your ass? But then his hands were on my skin. He patted my butt and said he liked how I jiggled.

"Step out."

My panties and slacks were bundled at my ankles and I still had my heels on. With my pulse beating and my body shaking and hurried to get the heels off first, but dammit they stayed attached to my feet until I let out a few curse words and then they were gone. I lifted my feet out of the bundle and started to turn around, but he pushed my head back to the wall.

"Wait till you're told, honey."

I faced the wall and breathed hard.

"You said something about sucking my cock."

"Uh-huh."

A zipper made a noise, clothing rustled.

"Now you may turn around."

He stood with his hands on his hips and his cock at full attention and OMG what a cock it was. Thick, long, curved -- the curved ones are the best, they hit your clit just right. If he'd had a straight dick, it would have been fine, but the little upward tilt was icing on the cake. My mouth watered.

He gestured at his rod. "Get on your knees and put this in your mouth."

I still had my blouse and bra on. I was naked from the waist down and my bra lifted my tits high and proud.

"What about -- "

"Did I tell you to talk?"

"N -- nnn -- no." Why am I stuttering?

"Get on your knees and put this cock in your mouth or there will be consequences."

He looked mean. He looked like he could deliver the stated consequences. I saw how powerful his legs were, lots of muscle. He worked out. His hands were big and calloused. He may have been a writer, but he did other things, too. Part of me was sassy enough to try and make him show me the consequences. Another part of me didn't want to know.

I got on my knees. The carpet was scratchy on my kneecaps. It would leave a mark if I stayed there for long. But who was I to argue? I addressed his cock with my right hand, first, stroking, feeling the girth, teasing his balls with my other hand, and then I opened my mouth and took the rod deep.

"Oh, yeah," he said.

I let it sit in my mouth and sucked gently, licking, getting it wet, then I started bobbing, taking it in and out, really beginning to slobber. It felt good sliding in and out of my mouth. I put my head all the way forward and took it deep in the back of my throat. That made him groan and started to lose his balance. Yeah, baby. You might think you're in control, but now I have you. I sucked. I licked. I tickled. He told me not to stop. Now he was breathing hard, holding my hair back with his hands, but not forcing my head to move. I bobbed and sucked and took it deep again. His groan was louder this time, and he pushed me away. I let his swing fall out of my mouth and it wobbled a little. Wiping my mouth, I grinned up at him.

"Now what?"

He didn't talk. He made me watch while he removed his shirt and if I wasn't wet before, I was now. He had a perfectly hairy chest, thick pecks, broad shoulders; this was a man, baby. He left his glasses on. He grabbed my left arm and helped me up, then tossed me on the bed.

"Get on your back and open those legs."

I did as I was told, opening my legs wide, giving him his first real look at my glistening snatch, the perfect labia, the smooth mound. He hovered over me on knees and elbows. He unbuttoned my blouse and threw the flaps back. Then he saw the front clasp of my bra. Surprise! His fingers worked the clasp and he tossed the cups aside. My tits flattened a little, but he gave them an admiring gaze before leaning down to me.

His skin touched mine; the warmth of his body spread through me. To tease him, I lifted my pelvis to bump my bare pussy against his stiff cock and we kissed a short one first, then a second with more passion, our breath coming hot and heavy as we pressed our bodies closer. He broke contact to suck on my hard nipples and kiss around my belly button, kissing and licking his way around my tummy. He circled it with lips; I moaned and bit my lip. Then he twisted my nipple and I squealed.

He pinned my wrists above my head, pressing my arms into the bedspread, and stabbed his cock straight into me, the tip of his shaft easily parting the lips of my thunder dungeon and gliding inside. His eyes rolled back into his head as the heat of my snatch flashed through his body and my sticky wetness made a squishy slap-suck as our flesh collided.

I thrust against Hunky Hunk, forcing him deeper. His grip on my wrists held firm. I was breathing hard, my breasts rising and falling as he plunged deep, balls deep, smashing his sack against me. I let out a gasp and mumbled something. He pulled out and pushed in some more. My nipples were hard and pointy like little

eraser tips. The pleasure flooding my body was incredible. I didn't want it to stop. I could live with his dick in me the rest of my life.

Imagine that, just walking around with a thick curved penis filling me 24/7. A girl can dream, right?

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stabbed in and out, our skin slapping together in a constant rhythm. The bed shook. The springs creaked. If anybody in the hallway or in the adjoining rooms could hear us, I didn't care.

He kept going, I kept getting dizzy. That curved dick. OMG that curve! It rubbed me just right. My pearl crusher milked him, the inner walls almost drawing jizz straight out.

Then he withdrew.

"What -- "

He slapped one of my hips. "Face down, ass up."

I assumed the position. He spanked me again. Hard. I yelped, laughed, throwing my head back. He spanked me again and then gripped my hair, pulling my head up, and then I felt him enter me again, stretching the walls of my place, the sensation mind-blowing. He started pounding me, grunting with effort, rocking my body, pulling my hair. I felt my bottom jiggle, my fleshy thigh bounce. My dangling breasts flopped and the skin stretched and it hurt a little but who cared as long as his balls were slamming against me?

"Almost...almost," I said. I tried to dip my head but he held firm.

I rolled my eyes. Oh, wow, this was amazing. "Bust in my pussy!"

Hunky Hunk shoved in as deep as her could; I grinded against him as my body began shaking with spasms. "Yes! Yes! Cum inside me; give me that load!" My sugar hole clenched again and set him off. I felt the rush of warmth as his semen flooded into me. His grunts and own low rumble of "Ahhhhhhhh," let me know it was good for him too. When he collapsed on my back, he didn't feel strong anymore. He felt weak. Spent. I settled beneath him and let out a satisfied sigh.

He rolled off of me and landed on his back. I turned over too. He smiled. I laughed. I looked at the mess between my legs, his jizz, my cum, our mingled sweat; yeah, it was a good night.

"Want to do it again tomorrow?" I said.

"Give me five minutes," he told me, "and we'll do it again tonight."

That's what we call a win, baby. I couldn't wait to tell the girls. If he let me out of bed at all!

I wondered how Patti and Suzi were doing...

PATTI

A trip to Vegas wasn't high on my list. I don't like the town. I don't like loud noises or noisy crowds, but when Janice proposed the idea of spending five days doing whatever we needed to do to get laid every night, I decided what the heck.

I'm Patti, one of Janice's best friends. We've known each other

for years. We met when our daughters were five years old and taking dance classes, but that was 100 years ago, it seemed. My kid is a teenager now, can you believe that? I sure can't! She's almost taller than me!

Anyway, I want to vary my experiences this trip. I figured tonight I'd just blow a guy and let him blast my face. By the end of the night, I wanted to look like a glazed donut. Tomorrow? Missionary. The next day? Doggy. A mix of stuff the fourth day. Our last night? Anal night. I like it in the butt. From time to time. Get a guy with a cock like a baseball bat and let him put it in my shitter. You gotta try it once, ladies, trust me. Just make sure you're clean first.

And I wouldn't have too much trouble. I'm a blue-eyed blonde with a bit of a Mom Bod but it's tight. I was working the casino floor, wearing Mom Jeans and a tight sleeveless white top with a push-up bra. My tits are on the smaller side, but I can show them off. Suzi is the one with the big knockers. I swear her tits are bigger than her head! As I wandered around, there were more eyes on my chest than my face.

The third member of our trio, Suzi, was somewhere else. We were all working independently tonight. Our morning-after chats are always fun and hearing the girls' stories usually made me wet. And the wet spot on my panties takes forever to dry, so I walk around all day feeling the wet spot. Sometimes I think about quitting my job and opening a bar. If I ever do, I'll call it The Wet Spot.

There's plenty of places to drink in a casino, so after wandering around a bit and getting some attention, I found a corner bar overlooking the game tables and waited with a glass of wine. It wasn't long before some guys showed up, but they didn't do more than glance my way before continuing with their conversations. Some of them were in the publishing business and part of Janice's conference; I could tell by the neck badges they wore. Others were regular customers. Locals. Most weren't in very good shape. I was waiting for the Right One. Eventually, he showed up.

He was in the right age range, and had a buddy with him. They sat in a corner booth. I could have taken them both, actually. Maybe I needed to add a threesome to my list. But my target was tall and thin with dark hair and looked a little nerdy with his glasses. He seemed in good shape. When his buddy left to use the restroom, leaving my target alone with his beer, I took my glass of wine in hand and made my move.

"Hi," I said. I sat next to him. "I'm Patti."

"Uh, hi. I'm John."

"Would you like to hear a poem, John?"

He grinned. "Sure."

I leaned close to him. He blinked a few times. He swallowed. I like guys when they're a little nervous.

"One, two, three four, I'll suck your cock, you'll beg for more."

"Um ... wow."

"Five, six, seven, eight," I continued, "I really, really like to fellate."

His reply caught in his throat. He cleared it. "Wow. That's a good

poem."

"Want to make it a reality?"

When his friend came back, John said he had to go. He didn't even introduce me.

We had the elevator to ourselves and I started working right away, using my left hand to rub his crotch and feel nature take its course. By the time we exited, he had a bulge nobody would fail to notice. He looked mildly embarrassed, but my smile reassured him.

With the door to my room shut and locked, I told him to sit on the bed and, "Let mommy undress you."

"Okay."

I took off his shoes and socks and then undid his belt. He lifted his butt so I could get his jeans and boxers off. His dick popped out like a rabbit jumping from a hole in the ground. Hello, here's my penis! Maybe not as thick as I would have liked, but at least the minimum six inches required. He had a perfectly round head and it was my pleasure to make its acquaintance.

I pushed his knees apart and got on my knees. I lifted his dick out of the way and started on his ball, slipping them into my mouth for a gentle tug, and he groaned and dropped onto his back. Then I took his dick in my mouth and started working up and down. It was a nice dick. My tongue glided along the shaft and made it slick and easier to work. I sucked on the tip while stroking him, watching his face twist in various expressions of pleasure. He had a hard time breathing, though. I pulled it out and held in my hand a moment.

12