MILF Cruise - the Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya was all business, negotiating prices for chairs, towels, snorkel gear, and refreshments with an excellent grasp of the Spanish language, surprising both Ian and Lucy.

Finally, the trio settled among the palms at the southern end of the island, using a rented cart to tote their chairs and other gear. They went as far as they could, to stay away from other tourists. They settled in a lovely circle of coconut palms, about eighty feet from the water, and set up their chairs in the shade. A bright blue triangular hammock had been strung between three palms not far away.

Ian caught his breath when Sonya began to undress. Without a trace of self-consciousness, she peeled off her cover dress and bikini, leaving Ian and Lucy staring.

Sonya grinned. "The first one naked gets to put on my sunblock."

Lucy easily won that race. She shrugged out of her cover robe and with three pulls of the knots on her bikini stood gloriously nude on the sand.

Stepping up to Lucy, Sonya grinned at Ian, as she ran her hand down the swell of Lucy's firm breast.

"Sit down on the chaise Ian. You get to watch, as she and I apply lotion to one another."

His jaw dropped. Lucy grinned wickedly.

For the next ten minutes, he watched the two beautiful women apply sunblock in the most lascivious way possible. They caressed one another, spending extra time and effort on their tits, asses, and pussies, while moaning softly, encouraging one another to get this spot or that spot.

Ian sat naked, his cock fully erect and throbbing, his heart hammering in his chest. Inwardly he marveled at how much his life had changed in the span of four strange days.

When the women finished, they turned to him. "Your turn, lover," Sonya purred. Lucy eyed his cock hungrily. "Yes, we must make sure you don't get sunburned."

Lucy helped him to his feet and the two women began applying lotion, making sure that there was lots of accidental contact between his body and theirs. He jumped when Lucy's hand slid between his ass cheeks to apply lotion to where the sun had never shone. She giggled wildly.

"Look at this Lucy", Sonya said. "What are we going to do about this?" She said, eyeing his twitching cock. "He's not going to be able to relax at all if he's all pent up like this. Shall we relieve him from his frustrated state?"

Lucy squirted a dollop of sunblock into her and Sonya's hands. Agonizingly slowly and gently they began to apply the lotion to his swollen cock. His hips flexed wildly trying to get more contact. His breathing became ragged as his need grew and grew, the ladies grinning wolfishly at one another.

"Please," Ian whispered.

Sonya stood and kissed Ian deeply, her hand finally squeezing his cock and stroking briskly. "I love it when you beg. It makes me incredibly wet." She grinned. "Just for future reference."

Together the women worked briskly with slick hands and in seconds, he shot thick ropes of his cum out onto the warm sand. "Such a waste." Sonya cooed. "Such a glorious cumshot belongs in a pussy."

Lucy leaned in and kissed him, gazing intently into his eyes. "Or my mouth." She whispered.

---------------

The trio spent a beautiful morning walking, swimming, and mostly talking. They had sort of skipped the getting-to-know-you phase of a relationship, it seemed important to do so now. They set up their curved fiberglass chaises in a Y so they could talk easily.

Lucy's family had always been right on the edge of being truly wealthy. Too well off to have much in common with the blue-collar crowd, but not quite rich enough to be in with the fabulously wealthy in the area. Her upcoming marriage could open a lot of doors for her parents, as her fiancé's family were somebodies in the local golf and yachting clubs. A lot of contacts could be made to help improve their wealth and social status.

Lucy was an animal lover and had always dreamed of becoming a veterinarian. She had worked hard in school to have the grades to attend vet school. But her parents always just waved it off saying that Rich would take care of her, and she needn't worry about it. Their calm denial of her dream infuriated her. Perhaps her mother was shallow enough to fill her days with shopping and gossip but that wasn't for Lucy.

Ian had grown up in a tough blue-collar family. The sort that built things and fixed things and could not understand their son's artistic nature. He'd worked his ass off though and had made his way through art school on his own steam. His parents were proud of that much, but his inability to find a paying job in the field kept them nagging for him to return to the family business so he could have a future. He had always wanted to become a mural painter. The kind of artist that does enormous works seen on the sides of buildings.

Ian sighed. "I'm very happy with the turn my life has taken just now, but my parents are the nose to the grindstone sort. Dad always says, 'Never quit a job, without having another to start the next day.' It feels like I'm doing exactly the opposite."

Sonya smiled. "But you have started a new job. I told you what it is. Love me, fuck me, and occasionally bring me tea. Think you can handle that?"

Ian smiled abashedly. "Yeah, pretty sure I can."

She smiled back, "The rest we'll figure out as we go. For all three of us.

--------------

They talked as morning turned to noon, enjoying the shade of the palms and the breezes that blew in off the sea. Finally, Sonya's eyelids began to droop.

"You kids go and get yourselves into trouble. I'm going to take a nap."

Ian had a sexy thought. He rose and approached Sonya, kneeling at her side while glancing back at Lucy.

"Look at this, Lucy. What are we going to do about this?" Ian said, eyeing Sonya's bare pussy. "She's not going to be able to relax at all if she's all pent up like this. Shall we relieve her from this frustrated state?"

Lucy grinned and popped up from her chair. "Oh yes. She'll never be able to sleep like that." She knelt on the sand on the other side of Sonya.

Sonya gave them both a suspicious look. "What are you two playing at?"

Ian's eyes met hers as he laid his hand on her thigh and began to slide it up toward her pussy. He knelt over and set his mouth over her plump nipple. Lucy was just a few seconds behind him. As a second set of lips began sucking on her nipples, Sonya moaned deeply.

"Oh, you naughty babies. For your first day, you are doing very well. I see good things ahead for you in our organization." Sonya whispered.

Ian grinned. "Well, I do take pride in my work."

Sonya gasped when Ian's hand reached her pussy and began to stroke between her inner pussy lips. "Ooohhh, I'm so happy to hear it." She happily spread her legs for her cubs.

Ian and Lucy smiled at one another over Sonya's full tits. Letting go of the nipple, he changed his position so that his finger could slide slowly into her pussy which had begun to leak an impressive amount of lubricant. Lucy dipped her slender fingers into it and began swirling little circles around Sonya's lovely, engorged clitoris.

After a few minutes, Ian slid two fingers into Sonya and began stroking her g-spot. Moaning loudly, Sonya slid her hand into Lucy's blonde hair and pulled her into her breast. Encouraged, Lucy applied more pressure to Sonya's clit. Sonya's back arched in response and moaned loudly.

"Oh God, there's so much stimulation, I'm going out of my mind!" she writhed on the chaise. "Oh, Ian baby, your fingers, they're hitting my ... oh, oh, oh!"

Just a moment before Sonya's orgasm hit, Lucy squeezed down hard on Sonya's nipples with her fingers and teeth. The effect was dramatic. Sonya's moans turned to screams and her hips flexed wildly. "FUCK YES!!!!" Sonya screamed. Sonya's juices squirted out like a geyser all over Ian's hand and wrist, and her legs shook uncontrollably.

Sonya's hips flexed as she rode the waves of her orgasm for nearly a minute, before collapsing back on the chair, gasping for air. Her cubs stroked her lovingly as she recovered her breath.

Sonya sighed. "Oh, you are naughty, naughty babies. I could get seriously addicted to that."

Lucy smiled and leaned over to kiss her. "How could that be a bad thing?"

Ian kissed her also. "Now that you are relaxed, you can enjoy your nap."

Sonya's eyes fluttered shut. "Oh yes. I shall."

------------------

A sound woke Sonya. She couldn't quite recall from her subconscious what it had been. The chaises across from her were empty. She stood and looked around. About eighty feet away was the large triangular hammock. The way it sagged indicated that there was something in it. She smiled knowingly.

She walked quietly over to the hammock and glanced over the side of it. Ian and Lucy lay there cuddled together covered in sweat, panting. It must have been their cries of passion that had awoken her.

"Now there's a lovely sight." Sonya cooed.

Her cubs glanced over and smiled.

Ian's cock had softened and lay gleaming wetly and Lucy's stomach was covered in his cum. "Come join us, Sonya."

Sonya smiled. "As much as I'm looking forward to fully consummating our happy little trinity, I think I have another idea."

Seeing she had their attention she continued, looking at them both adoringly. "I have already found what I came on this trip for. So, I suggest we go back to the ship, grab our bags, check out, and get a local hotel room with a fine big bed. We can stay in Cozumel for a little while or fly home as we choose."

Lucy was excited. "Yes, please. Let's do that. I'm sure that Rich has already called my parents and they will be waiting to ambush me on the pier. They won't relent until I've forgiven him. I haven't even turned my phone on. I'm sure they've left dozens of messages."

Sonya looked at Ian and he just smiled and nodded. He would not miss the Atlantic Star.

Sonya smiled back and reached out and took both of their hands.

---------------

The trio approached the check-in desk of the Island Trader Hotel, one of the four 4-star hotels on Cozumel. An attractive older woman with glowing dark skin greeted them.

"Good afternoon. Welcome to the Island Trader. Do you have a reservation?"

Sonya smiled sweetly. "No, are there rooms available?"

The woman checked the computer screen briefly, "Yes we have several, will you be needing two sleeping areas?"

Sonya leaned in. "No. Just one. Would a honeymoon suite be available?"

The woman looked confused, looking between Sonya and her two young companions. "Umm, yes, but ma'am, it only has one bed."

Sonya smiled wickedly. "Yes, I know."

The woman's jaw dropped just a touch and she looked again between Sonya, Ian, and Lucy, until it dawned on her. Finally, the woman smiled back sheepishly.

"Ah, how many nights will you and your ... companions be with us?"

-----------------

The room on the top floor was opulent. It had a large sitting area and an enormous bedroom, both with balcony access that overlooked the sea, with a palatial en suite.

Lucy dropped her bag and sat down heavily on the overstuffed couch. She pulled her phone from her purse and switched it on.

After the device had booted, she gasped. "Jesus, twenty frigging messages. From my parents, his parents, but none from him." She hit play and listened to them all. Sonya listened sadly. Lucy had been right. All her parents cared about was the marriage to Rich. They hadn't even seemed worried that she hadn't contacted them.

After clearing her throat, she met Lucy's eyes. "Send them a message. Tell them that you are safe and from here on out, will be living with your new boyfriend in Cocoa Beach, and his Auntie Sonya." She glanced at Ian who smiled and agreed.

Sonya stretched languorously on the sofa. "Auntie Sonya. Yes, I like the sound of that. That will be what we'll tell everyone. My handsome young nephew and his lovely girlfriend have come to live with me while they enter the local job market. And perhaps attend school. Yes?" She looked expectantly at her cubs.

They agreed that would be the best way to keep their relationship from becoming the neighborhood's hottest gossip.

"Now let's go out on the balcony and take some photos of the two of you, for you to send to your parents. So, they know you are safe."

---------------

Ian awoke to the sound of Sonya's whispered moans.

"Oh, sweet girl. You've gotten so good at that already."

After checking into the room, they'd gone down and had a sumptuous meal in the hotel restaurant, and then come up for a shower. The shower had been wonderful foreplay, washing and caressing each other, but afterward, they realized that the day in the sun and water had exhausted them. They reluctantly agreed to pick up where they had left off after a night's sleep. They fell asleep together, naked on the huge king-sized bed.

Ian smiled and opened his eyes, to find the suite bathed in silver moonlight. Just a single night from the full moon, the moonlight gave the room a mystical look. He gazed out through the glass doors to the balcony. The moon and the glowing path it created over the sea seemed to lead right up to their room. Sonya's panting recaptured his attention and he rolled towards it quietly.

His breath caught in his throat as he saw the two bodies entwined in the mercurial light. Sonya lay at the bottom of the bed with her legs spread wide. Lucy's golden hair bobbed as she knelt at the foot of the bed, her face busy between Sonya's shapely legs. Their skin looked like alabaster in the moonlight.

He slid down the sheets to Sonya's side. Her eyes fluttered wildly, enraptured by what the young woman was doing to her.

Ian smiled. "I think I've had enough sleep, how about you?" he whispered.

Sonya smiled without opening her eyes. "Yes. I'm quite ... refreshed." Sonya replied, her breath coming in little gasps. He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back enthusiastically moaning into his mouth. Ian slid his hand over Sonya's right breast, squeezing gently.

Sonya gasped as Ian's warm mouth settled over her nipple. "I went on the cruise to find a young lover to keep. I never dreamed I'd find two." She ran her hand through his hair lovingly.

Lucy's tongue swirled around her engorged clitoris and her fingers danced just inside Sonya's wet hole. Every so often she'd slide them inside her pussy, to stroke her g-spot for just a moment, and then slide back out to resume their dance. She'd been keeping Sonya just on the edge of orgasm for the last fifteen minutes or so. Neither had any concept of time at this point.

Ian lifted his head from Sonya's swollen nipple to look down her body. "God, that is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. I must be dreaming. Two goddesses cavorting about in the moonlight," he whispered. Lucy moaned into Sonya's pussy and wiggled her ass.

Sonya reached out and found Ian's cock hard enough to carve stone. "Lucy needs some attention too. I think she's ready for that cock, my beautiful boy," she whispered, gazing into his shining eyes.

Ian looked down at Lucy to find her nodding happily, her mouth never lifting from its work. "Mmhmm!" she hummed onto her slick oily pussy.

Ian kissed Sonya again and climbed off the bed. He walked around Lucy as she came to her feet, shoving her firm petite ass into the air at him. He caressed it and squeezed both luscious globes. He wasn't surprised to find her pussy glistening wetly in the moonlight.

"Hmm. Seems like there's been a mouth between these beautiful legs already. I must have been sleeping hard."

Sonya giggled, "I woke up about a half hour ago. I awoke ... hungry."

Ian smiled and slid his hand over Lucy's sodden vulva. She moaned deeply. She lifted her head to ask softly. "Fuck me. Please, I'm so ready." They both moaned as Ian slid into her.

Ian started slow, but he didn't need to. She was so ready he slid fully into her in one thrust. She thrust back at him forcefully. He grinned at her need and slid his cock out until just the head of his cock remained inside her and held it there. When she began to whine, he leaned forward and forcefully buried himself in her, and then withdrew it again to wait. He did this several times, teasing the blonde beauty.

"Please Ian, give it to her. Maybe she'll let me cum if you fuck her hard." Ian saw the desperate look in her eye. "She's been torturing me so wonderfully, but I want to cum."

The idea of helping both women to cum simultaneously was too good to pass up. Lucy whined again and he answered it again with his cock, slamming into her taut ass again, but the waiting was over. He fucked her hard, over and over, moving her body forward until her knees hit the bedside and her face was now over Sonya's stomach. Sonya shifted backward to keep Lucy's lovely lips where they belonged.

"Lucy baby, please finish me. Please."

Lucy's three slender fingers slipped as deeply as they could inside Sonya's slick pussy, matching Ian's force, and cadence.

Sonya's eyes fell on her two beautiful cubs as her orgasm built, she saw them together in the sweet agony of their coupling and thought that maybe she'd done far more than just filled a need in her own life but perhaps filled one in theirs even more.

Moments later, Ian watched over Lucy's back, entranced as Sonya's orgasm rolled through her. Her glorious big tits undulated erotically as her hips flexed on the sheets. She screamed and swore in ecstasy. When she finally relaxed and settled upon the sheets, Lucy collapsed on the bed as Ian continued plowing into her.

"Oh, God. Ian, that feels ... it's so good. Never stop. Never stop loving me."

Ian did stop, pulling out and stepping back. Lucy understood, and she turned and lay down on her back on the edge of the bed. Their eyes met and Ian stepped between her raised legs and slid his cock back into her. She took his hands and pulled them around her legs to grasp her firm tits.

Ian began thrusting wildly into her, spurred on by their intimate eye contact. "I won't. I'll never stop." He smiled down at her and then made eye contact with Sonya. "And occasionally, "I'll bring you tea."

Sonya eyed them both hungrily, as Ian lifted Lucy's ass off the bed and straightened his back.

"Oh Ian, that's perfect, that's the spot, that's the perfect spot. I'm gonna ..." Lucy moaned loudly, and her legs locked out and shook uncontrollably. Lucy's cunt tightened on his cock as she came, riding wave after wave with her mouth gaping. Ian leaned down and they kissed deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rocked her hips as he stood with her legs wrapped around him. Finally, she stopped, panting heavily in his ear. He set her down gently.

Lucy looked across at Sonya and smiled. "Ian, I think Sonya needs your cock too. Fill her up with your cum. Let her feel your love."

He smiled at Sonya, "That was always the plan. Are you ready Auntie Sonya?"

She smiled wickedly. "Oh yes boy, come here and fill me up."

Sonya lay on her back and spread her legs wide, stroking her labia invitingly. Ian couldn't help himself and he lowered his face to her glistening vulva and had a lick for himself. Sonya shivered.

He crawled over her, and she reached around his head and brought his lips to hers. They kissed passionately.

She gasped as he slid slowly into her. "Oh, Ian."

He held her still as he slid all the way into her. Basking in the heat between them. She looked into his eyes and moaned. He slid out and back in slowly for quite a while until the heat was too great.

"Yes Ian, faster. Fuck me faster."

He rocked his hips hard, kissing her passionately, and she moaned into his mouth. He pistoned in as hard as he could in from this angle and held out as long as he could. In the end, they came together in a burst of passion and heat, arms wrapped around one another.