MILF Cruise - Upgraded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyra waded into the cool water. "Oh, that feels just heavenly," she smiled and splashed water up onto her body.

Ray's hands trembled as he watched the rivulets of water slide down that wonderful valley, and he dropped his mask and snorkel into the water. He grabbed for it before it sank, and looked up at Tyra a little embarrassed.

"He really does think I'm attractive," she thought. "He's not my type though."

"Are you okay?" Tyra smiled.

"Who, me? Yeah, I'm good," Ray said abashedly.

--------------------------------------

The couple took to the water and headed off toward a large reef that the resort staff member had pointed out. They spent the next hour admiring the beauty of the tropical reef and its native creatures and surreptitiously admiring the beauty of each other as they swam.

Later they both lay out in the sun for a while and Ray noticed some tan lines as Tyra applied sunblock. She had a nice base tan.

"Do you work outside?" Ray asked.

Without looking up, Tyra replied, "Yes, I'm a State Wildlife Conservation officer. I spend all my time in my cruiser or outdoors."

Ray was impressed. "Wow. That's interesting. Are you a Cocoa Beach local?"

Tyra looked up at him to notice that he was looking at her face, with a cute smile.

"Not too far. Port St. John. Say, I was wondering, what was the occasion for this trip?" Tyra looked at Ray from the corner of her eye.

His face fell. "I was ... going to propose in Cozumel."

Tyra covered her mouth, mortified at her callousness. "Oh my God, I am so sorry. I'm such an ass."

Ray sat up and took a deep breath. "No. It's fine. Best to get it out in the open. I was going to propose on a jungle canopy zipline in Cozumel, with her friends there to record the happy moment. I've got the ring locked in a safe deposit box on the ship."

He laughed morbidly, "Hey, at least I can get my money back on that right? Just like last time."

"Last time?" Tyra whispered knowing she was wrong to do so.

Ray snickered. "Yep, I am oh for two on engagements. The girlfriend before Missy pulled something similar."

He stood and took a deep breath. "Look, I'd really like to never talk about this again for the rest of the trip. In fact, for the rest of my life. Would you like to take a walk with me on this beautiful beach, beautiful lady?"

Ray held out his hand to help Tyra up. She smiled and took it. It didn't take long for the mood to improve. They spent the day together, walking and swimming and talking. By the afternoon there was lots of eye contact and sexy smiles.

-------------------------

The couple arrived back on the Atlantic Star just before dinner. They were tired but happy.

They showered, dressed, and met in the living room to make dinner plans. Ray wore a pair of white linen shorts and a Hawaiian print shirt. Tyra wore a lovely floral print sun dress that nicely showed off her figure. Both of them blushed when they caught each other's admiring looks.

Tyra had been working on a new plan since they started heading back to the ship. "Hey how about we stay in tonight, watch a movie, and chill? I'm too tired for much else. The water and sun just suck the energy out of you."

Ray nodded his agreement. He'd been thinking the same thing.

"I saw a take-out place in the China theme area. I've heard the food is tremendous. In the mood for some great Chinese food?"

"Sounds perfect."

Now she just needed Ray to agree to one more thing. "Why don't you stay here and find us a few decent movies to choose from, and I'll get us some food. I'll get a variety of stuff. Okay?"

Ray smiled. "Sure, that's fine." It was clear to him that the lovely blonde was up to something. He played along.

Tyra popped up grinning. "Okay then, be right back." Grabbing her purse, she hurried out of the stateroom.

As she headed down the passageway, Tyra couldn't help but giggle. She had spent quite a while today reevaluating what her "type" of guy was. Sticking to her "type" hadn't brought her a lot of happiness. Whatever type Ray was, Tyra liked it. Liked it a whole lot. He was smart, confident, thoughtful, fun, and let's face it, just plain gorgeous. She'd always favored tall guys, as a tall gal herself, but when it came right down to it, tall didn't count for much, in her experience.

She smiled. If her plan worked, their little "agreement" would be history and this trip could turn a whole new corner.

------------------------

Tyra arrived with the evening's repast about thirty minutes later. The balcony door was open and the open front door created a lovely cross breeze of sea air. Ray smiled from his seat on the balcony, he'd set up two chairs and a small table which was all they had to eat upon.

"Smells great," Ray said as she set the bag down.

"Yes, it does. It's your standard Chinese take-out dishes done at a gourmet level. Wait until you see it. They even make fortune cookies." Tyra said with a smile.

"Sounds great." Ray helped her spread out the take-out containers and then they dug in with gusto.

After dinner, they sat enjoying the evening view and their drinks. Tyra opened her fortune cookie and smiled when she read the fortune.

She looked over at Ray nonchalantly. "So do I pass the first-date beach test?"

Ray was a bit confused. "Beach test?"

She smiled seductively. "You know, where you take the girl out to the beach on a first date, so you can see if she's still hot without makeup?"

He grinned. "You ladies aren't supposed to know about that. It's a tightly kept, secret male tradition. Passed down from father to son."

Tyra leaned over and whispered into Ray's ear. "You called me beautiful today. Twice. I liked it. It was very sweet. And I've noticed the way you look at me."

Ray started at this unexpected segue. "I um ..." He stammered. He took a deep breath and looked Tyra in her ice-blue eyes.

"Listen, I'd better just come out and say this. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, from head to toe. I find it hard to breathe when you're around. You more than passed the test, you crushed it. I never even noticed that you weren't wearing makeup." Ray finished with another deep breath. Whatever Tyra's response, it would be a relief from the tension he'd been feeling all day.

Tyra rose and smiled down at him. She reached out and cupped Ray's cheek, in her large but still delicate hand. "That makes me very happy to hear." She nodded at the fortune cookie in front of Ray. "Why don't you check out your fortune cookie? They are very good." Then she turned and walked into the stateroom.

Ray's eyes followed her curves off the balcony and then glanced down at the cookie. Rather than wrapped in plastic it was wrapped in a small piece of decorative foil with Chinese characters on it. He unwrapped it. The cookie was thicker than the mass-produced ones, with confectionary sugar sprinkled on it. The fortune tag stuck out one side. Ray slid it out of the cookie and read the inscription. The top part was pre-printed on the scrap of paper in red ink. The fortune, however, was handwritten in a fine feminine print.

CONFUCIOUS SAID

A new agreement could lead to wonderful things.

The cookie tumbled from Ray's fingers. He stared at the scrap of paper, not quite believing what he was reading. "Was she suggesting ...?"

Ray stood and looked into the stateroom. Tyra's bedroom door stood open, and in the doorway, the sundress she'd been wearing lay in a pile. He stared at it for almost a minute, trying to unravel the implications.

"Don't over-think this, old pal. She wants you." The wise old Confucius in Ray's head whispered to him.

Ray stepped into her doorway and gazed upon the heavenly apparition within.

The gorgeous blonde woman lay naked on the double bed. Her wavy hair was spread out in a fan above her head. Tyra smiled softly as she rolled towards Ray, onto her side, with her hand seductively on her hip. Her beautiful full breasts lay over one other.

He stood rooted to the spot. "I, um ..."

In response, Tyra put her finger to her full lips. "Shhh."

Confucius spoke up again in Ray's brain. "Less talk, more action."

Finally broken from his trance, Ray smiled, unbuttoned, and removed his shirt. The woman smiled appreciatively but her smile became a predatory leer when Ray slid his shorts and boxers down and stepped out of them.

Ray climbed up onto the bed and slid in next to Tyra on his right side. She pulled him in for a passionate kiss letting her body fall back, pulling Ray over her. They made out for several minutes before he was emboldened enough to let his hands slide over the fullness of her body.

Tyra moaned softly when his left hand reached over and grasped her large ripe breast. Smiling, Tyra guided Ray's head down to her glorious mounds. He tried his best to be gentle at first but in the end, fell upon Tyra's tits like a starving man. He'd been admiring them from afar all day. The way they moved in and out of the water. The way they settled to either side when she'd laid down on the chaise. Her large areola and nipple in raised relief through her swimsuit material.

She didn't seem to mind. Tyra smiled serenely and moaned her appreciation. Although small for the task Ray's hands squeezed each breast lovingly, taking each nipple in his mouth. As Ray began to suck on her engorged nipple, his left hand slid down over Tyra's mons Venus to her vulva and cupped his hand over it firmly. He felt just a small strip of pubic hair. She arched her back, spread her legs wide, and moaned aloud.

Encouraged, Ray slid his middle finger down between Tyra's pussy lips to the warm wetness to be found there. Although they both had been silent thus far, Tyra let a whispered, "Oh yesss," escape her lips as his fingers explored her opening. Between Ray's lips on her nipples and talented fingers probing, Tyra felt an orgasm already approaching. She smiled inwardly, knowing it had been a long time since she'd been turned on enough to get there so quickly. Tyra reached down and gently moved Ray's hand from her pussy.

Ray lifted his head from Tyra's big tit as she brought his wet fingers to his mouth. Ray sucked deeply on his middle finger and his eyes fluttered as he tasted Tyra's thick wetness. Then, Tyra slid his fingers into her own mouth, with a wicked gleam in her eye. Ray moaned at the sight.

Rolling onto her side, Tyra rolled Ray onto his back. "I can't wait anymore," she whispered as she straddled his hips. The look on his face showed his need mirrored hers.

She came up on her hands and knees, dangling her great breasts over Ray's face. Ray brought his hands up to grope them and lifted his head to the nipple that had thus far gotten the least attention. "Oh Ray," she whispered. Tyra held that position over him as she began to roll her hips, moving Ray's hard cock through her inner labia. A full-body shiver rolled through her.

Ray was pretty damn positive he'd never been this excited, this hard in his life. He wanted to be inside Tyra more than he'd wanted any woman, ever. His hands trembled as he felt his cockhead sink into the wetness at her vaginal opening.

She looked down into Ray's eyes and they shared their mutual desire as Tyra slid down, in small strokes, sliding Ray's engorged cockhead deep into her pussy. He moaned loudly and Tyra echoed it, as a small orgasm rolled through her from being filled. Ray's moans were music to her ears.

"Yes. I love to hear you moan for me," she whispered.

Ray looked rapturously up into her lovely face. "Oh Tyra, you feel so good."

She smiled and began sliding down his hard cock. Every time they hit their full stroke, they both moaned out loud. After several minutes, Tyra leaned down and kissed Ray, her breasts mashing against Ray's chest.

"I'm gonna cum on that lovely cock. I'm gonna ... "

Her orgasm shook her to her core. "Oh, fuck yes!"

Tyra stroked up and down as she came, sensations intensifying at the end of each stroke.

Moaning, Ray grabbed her big hips and pulled her down into him, "I'm gonna ..." Ray began.

She smiled lustfully and sped up her strokes. "Yes, Ray. Fill me up. Fill me up even more."

Those words threw Ray right over the edge. He raised his hips and arched his back as he came, lifting himself and Tyra off the sheet, as he thrust deeply into Tyra's cunt. "Oh, Ooooh!" Ray fired his cum deep within Tyra over and over, the intensity of his orgasm, unlike anything he'd ever experienced.

Finally, they collapsed alongside one another, gazing into each other's eyes, as they recovered their breath.

"Tyra, that was ... I can't even ..." Ray stammered.

She sighed contentedly and smiled. "Shh." Tyra rolled over and pulled Ray's arm over her. Ray spooned up behind Tyra's lovely big butt and pulled the pillows over for them both. In no time, the lovers were sound asleep. It had been a full day.

------------------------

It was dark when Ray felt Tyra move on the bed. The Atlantic Star has gotten underway at midnight and he could feel the ship roll gently. Ray heard her go into the bathroom and do her business there. Cruise ships are lit like a small city at night, so there was enough light to see one another.

Ray rolled onto his back to watch her languorously climb back on the bed. Instead of laying back down, Tyra came over to kneel next to him. His heart raced as she leaned over and kissed him deeply. She ran her hand down Ray's chest to grasp his cock.

"I've wanted this in my mouth ever since I saw you struggling to keep it hidden in your swim trunks. You were hard for me all day, weren't you?"

Ray's breathing hitched and his cock began to swell in Tyra's hand. "Oh Goddess, yes."

"Goddess?" Tyra responded. "Are you praying to a goddess?"

"You," Ray answered.

Tyra smiled. "Oh Ray, I am very susceptible to flattery. I will do wonderfully filthy things in response."

He watched Tyra slide her lower body down as she moved her upper body over his. She ran her tongue down the length of his shaft before sliding it into her mouth. She loved the feel of a man getting hard inside her mouth. It was such a validating feeling, that always made her feel good.

Ray gasped and his hips flexed on their own, sliding his cock deeper into her mouth. "Oh, fuck yes."

Tyra started slow, taking his length entirely into her until it butted against the back of her throat. In her life, she'd had larger cocks, but this one was perfect. It filled her comfortably in every way, everywhere, and hit every wonderful sensitive spot inside her. She was happier at that moment than she'd been in a long time.

When Ray's fingers began to stroke through her hair, she began sucking harder and slid him in and out of her mouth faster. Tyra breathed in the scent of him. It was so clean and masculine.

When his fingers tightened in her hair and his hips began to flex, Tyra knew Ray was getting close. "Oooh, it feels so ... you're so ..." Tyra began sucking very hard and made a humming noise in her throat. "OH TYRA!" he cried out. Ray held her head as he shot his seed deep into her throat. His hips flexed hard as he pistoned into her mouth. Tyra made wonderful mmm sounds as she drank it all down. When his hips finally collapsed onto the sheet, she continued softly sucking, getting every drop she could.

Afterward, she leaned back up and kissed Ray, who responded enthusiastically. Tyra liked that. The more she learned about Ray, the more she liked him. It was a good feeling. Tyra laid her head down on him and got comfortable, with her arm over his stomach.

"Sleep," she whispered into his chest.

"Mmm," Ray replied softly. Tyra could hear the smile on his face.

------------------------

The lovers awakened together at dawn. They'd fallen asleep not long after sunset and but for the brief interlude, had slept the night away. The sun was rising behind the boat and their stateroom was filled with the pale morning light.

The lovers smiled at each other from pillow to pillow. A knowing, sexy smile that made them both feel wonderful.

Tyra was the first to speak. "So, about our agreement. What did it entail again?"

Ray rolled onto his side and raised himself on his elbow. "I recall something about a ban on funny business, perving, and ungentlemanly behavior."

She rolled towards Ray and ran her hand over his muscular chest. "Well, I think we broke the rule on funny business already. So, let's talk about the rest. I don't know about you but I think perving is definitely in order, and I'd like plenty of ungentlemanly behavior from here on out. How do you feel about that?"

Ray grinned wolfishly and lowered his head to Tyra's full breast, taking her entire areola and nipple, into his mouth and sucking gently. Pulling his mouth off, he smiled. "I think that's very appropriate."

She smiled back. "Mmm, good."

He settled back. "What about you sneaking into my room?"

Tyra sighed. "Pretty likely I figure."

"And what was all this about me not being your type?" Ray asked smugly.

Rolling over, Tyra reached for something on her nightstand. Ray happily admired her prodigious posterior. "I'm gonna make sure to get some time with that," he thought.

Tyra looked back before rolling back to see where Ray's eyes were gazing. She smiled and wiggled her butt at him, and he grinned like a kid at Christmas. Tyra rolled back and handed Ray a scrap of paper. It was another handwritten fortune.

CONFUCIOUS SAID

Open yourself up to new possibilities.

Ray smiled at her. "Ol' Confucius was a pretty bright fella."

-----------------------

The couple dressed and went down to the France-themed area for breakfast. They were both famished.

As they ate, they watched another couple trying to wrangle four children around a meal table.

"Any kids?" Tyra asked, looking intently at Ray.

He finished his mouthful. "Nope. You?"

"I have a sixteen-year-old daughter. She lives with her dad in Tampa." Tyra searched Ray's face for any sign that her little factoid bothered him. She didn't see any.

Ray nodded. "That's nice. That's just a couple of hours away. See her often?"

Tyra smiled and nodded.

---------------------

After breakfast, they planned their day. As the ship would be at sea until well after nightfall, they wanted to explore the different theme areas of the ship, spend some time at a pool and stay the hell away from the '97 graduates that, according to gossip at the breakfast table, had been making a drunken nuisance of themselves.

If asked later, neither of them would remember much of what they saw of the ship that morning. What they would remember are the quiet conversations, the personal stories, and the stolen kisses in elevators.

After a light lunch, they returned to their room and changed for the pool. There was a pool on the upper deck reserved for adults only. Pinnacle understood that not every adult wants to be surrounded by screaming, splashing children.

Ray wore swim trunks, which but for color were nearly identical to the ones he'd worn on the beach. Tyra wore a green one-piece suit that showed even more cleavage than the previous one. Ray and most of the men on the pool deck happily watched Tyra apply sunscreen. Turning around she smiled sweetly and asked Ray to complete the job on her back.

"I'd love to see you in a bikini," Ray whispered over Tyra's shoulder.

"I'm sure you would. I brought one. Maybe in Cozumel, I'll wear it for you. Besides if I wore one on this ship, the Karens would form a mob and have me thrown over the side." Tyra purred back.

Ray laughed out loud, "You are rather distracting for most of us on Team XY Chromosome. I could see they might get a little irritated when their husbands get all rubber-necky."