MILF+DILF

Story Info
Quickie with a hot dad during soccer practice.
1.1k words
4.51
31.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

I've seen you, looking at me during soccer practice. That glance you try not to make obvious while your wife is droning on about shit you clearly don't care about. She's obnoxious, everyone sees it, hears it. Such a complainer with drama constantly oozing from her mouth.

This is the second season we've been parents on the same team, so I've noticed you before. A fixture whose only purpose it seems is to haul the duffle of equipment from your minivan to the field.

Yeah, I've watched you, that hot dad with a fat cock bouncing around in your athletic shorts. Fuck I've thought about it so many times, as depraved as it may be, I've wanted to take that dick for a ride. It seems you've likely thought about it too. Sneaking a glimpse of my ass adorned by skin tight leggings, I've noticed your eyes scan my form. Probably memorizing it for later when you fuck your wife, but think about plowing me instead.

This particular Wednesday, you came to practice alone. No nag hanging around which you have to nod your head to when prompted. Your eyes were a little free to wander, and I decided to sit somewhat close on the bleachers to invite a conversation as practice started.

You were quiet, polite, sort of shy. I thought it was adorable. I mention that I was going to grab a coffee at the little concession stand in the parking area and offered to bring you one back. You suggested that you'll just come join me. I felt my pussy was moistening up at such a simple exchange.

"Why not, we have an hour to kill right." I say.

As we walk up the gradual incline towards the parking area, it was no mistake that I was slightly ahead of you. I enjoy showing off my juicy ass, so I figured I would give you a better look.

I could feel your eyes burning into me.

When we get to the top, we order, and chit chat while we stand around waiting. Just standard back and forth about practice or school. The mundane shit we talk about with our own spouses as boring adults do. Then we decide to sip while we stroll around the parking area. Little flirtatious movements and smiles sprinkled in whenever possible.

As we approach it, you point out your new minivan, how your wife said she needed the space for activities and carpooling. Ok, I'll bite for the sake of being polite and ask to check it out.

You seem a little embarrassed as you unlock and slide the door open even saying,

"I know, minivans are lame." with a shrug and smile.

"On the contrary, I suppose it's probably a smart choice." I say.

I start to climb into the van moving into the back row. I even comment about the good idea to tint the windows.

"To help with temperature of course." I smile and pat the seat next to me.

Then I see the most handsome grin. Bashful, a little unsure, but definitely sexy.

You hesitate just briefly, then step in pressing the button to close the door on your way. I bite my lip through a smile as you sit down next to me.

I put out a casual vibe to put you at ease, turning slightly towards you putting my elbow on the seat back as if we were simply talking on a couch. Getting to know each other.

"I've noticed you for some time now that we've been paired with the same team for two seasons." I say.

"I've often wondered what it would be like to kiss your pouty lips." I added.

You smile and lean in, putting your hand on my thigh.

I dive in devouring your lips, sticking my tongue down your throat, and let my fingertips stroke your beard. You squeeze my thigh tighter signifying your need.

When we break the kiss, we're both panting. The sexual tension is thick.

I see your cock is fully hard through your shorts and ache to touch it.

As if you read my thoughts, you look down and pull it free from your waistband. I slither around to the front of your body between your legs pulling your shorts the rest of the way to your ankles.

My right hand strokes your cock. My left hand, on your warm thigh. The bulge in your shorts I had seen so many times was not lying and your cock made me hungry.

I swallow your cock making you slick with my saliva, pushing your length towards the back of my throat. Your delicious moans turn me on soaking my pussy in my yoga pants.

I suck on your cock head with tight suction making you spasm, then feed your shaft back into my mouth gagging on it. You manage to whimper that you don't want to cum yet and ask if you can eat my pussy.

We swap positions and you peel my leggings down only to my knees, using this restriction to direct me how you want me. After pushing my legs back exposing my dripping sex, your mouth aggressively massages and tongues my clit and folds. You push two fingers inside me deep and slow as you lick and suck on my clit.

You start to finger fuck me faster and deeper slathering your knuckles with my pussy juice as they collide against me. I moan out that I might cum with desperation on my lips.

You quickly pull your fingers out, push my legs back further towards my head, and plow your meaty cock inside me creating the sexiest wet noises. Each thrust deeper than the last. Our grunts and moans are the only thing spoken, as if it was it's own language. The smell of sex permeates the air intoxicating me with its lust.

I have not been fucked like this in so long. This animalistic need you're driving into me. I ride that edge until I can't possibly take it any longer and I explode tightening around your shaft as I cum so fucking hard I start to convulse.

You grip the seat back behind my head, drilling me harder.

You grunt out, "Fuck I'm going to cum!"

You pull out, stand up, and start stroking yourself to pleasure. I put my legs down leaning up in my seat and open my mouth. You grab my head from behind pulling my mouth to your cock shoving it down my throat. A twitch and moan escapes you as you climax, feeding me your hot thick ribbons to swallow.

You slump back into the seat next to me to recover and we slowly start to pull ourselves together. I look around your van and say, "You know, I have to agree with her, it is really quite spacious."

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers