MILF Exposed by How to Videos

Story Info
Friends mom blackmailed for how to videos.
3.2k words
4.43
38k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was watching one of his favorite videos on his laptop. They were from a mysterious woman who did a series of how to videos involving breast pumping. Adam clearly didn't understand half of what she was talking about, he watched her videos because she had a great pair of tits. Even though she was on the heavy side. She never showed her face but her voice seemed familiar. She also had a half moon shaped mole on her left breast. On this particular day Adam, a twenty year old college student still living at home, had his pants and underwear off and was just about to come when there was a knock on his door.

"Adam? Your friend Brad's here," his mother called. Hey, why's the door locked?"

"Sorry Mom. Must have hit the button by accident. Be right out," Adam said.

Adam and Brad decided to go to Brad's house. He had a better gaming system. His dad was pretty wealthy and his mom was a homemaker. It was just Brad and his younger sister.

"Boy's please be quiet, Sarah's sleeping,"

"Okay Mom," Brad said.

"Sure thing Mrs. Frazier," Adam said.

"Adam, you can call me Annie," Brad's mom said.

"Oh, okay," Adam said, then turned and followed Brad up to his room.

After a couple of hours Annie, knocked on the door and brought in some milk and cookies.

"I thought you boy's might like a snack," she said. "Oh and Sarah is at grandma and grandpa's house, so you don't need to be quiet anymore. But not too loud either," she warned giving each boy a pointed look.

"So who's winning?" she asked putting her hand on each boy's shoulder.

Adam, not expecting this, knocked over his glass of milk. It splashed on Brad's pants and onto the hardwood floor.

"Way to go idiot," Brad said.

"Shit, dude I'm sorry. Oh shit, sorry for saying shit Mrs. Annie um Frazier," Adam stuttered.

"Brad, go change your pants in the bathroom and throw me a towel," she said. "It's fine Adam."

"Do you want me to..." Adam started to say then stopped. As he looked down at Annie, Adam saw a huge pair of tits. She was wearing a bra but there was still lots of cleavage showing. Something else was also showing, a half moon mole on her left breast.

"Help?" she asked. Then caught him looking at her. "That's not very nice Adam," she scolded. "But I'm glad you're enjoying the view."

Adam looked down. It was obvious he had an erection. "Oh, sorry," Adam said.

"You can help me up though," Annie said.

As she got up she accidently slipped and crashed into Adam, her hand grabbing right at his crotch.

"Dude what the Hell?" Brad asked coming out of the bathroom.

"What?" Adam said, moving away from Annie.

"How'd you manage to spill milk on both of us and the floor?"

Adam looked down, there was a wet spot on his pants, but it wasn't milk.

"Oh, let me see if I can wipe that out," Annie said, taking the towel and rubbing the front of Adam's jeans.

Adam came again in front of his best friend and his best friend's mom.

"Probably not with a wet towel Mom," Brad said. Now it's worse.

"Maybe I should go," Adam said.

"Bye Adam," Annie said.

"Yeah, come back when your not a spaz," Brad offered.

For the next week Adam felt horrible. He refused to talk to Brad when he called and even stopped looking at Annie's videos.

"Adam could you come down here a minute?" His mom called.

"Sure, Mom."

Adam about died when he walked into the living room and saw Annie sitting on the couch with his mother.

"I can't believe you made such a big deal out of this," his mother said.

"Yes, I'm not sure what came over you," Annie said.

"You haven't talked to Brad in over a week because of some spilled milk?"

"And it was fresh milk too," Annie added.

"And what happened to the milk covered jeans? I didn't find them in the wash," his mother asked.

"Oh, I just washed them myself," Adam said.

"What? You never wash your own clothes," his mother replied.

"I thought you wanted me to be more responsible," Adam said.

"Don't get smart with me young man. I'll take you over my knee and spank your bare bottomed in front of Mrs. Frazier. And then how embarrassed would you be?"

"Don't hold back on my account," Annie said laughing. Which made Adam's mom, Danielle laugh too.

Adam then noticed Annie wasn't wearing a bra this time. She was wearing a top that didn't show any cleavage but her hard nipples were visible now and he could even see her areolas. From her videos Adam knew she had big nipples and her areolas had bumps on them.

"Adam? Adam! Mrs. Frazier is talking to you," his mom said.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I said please cum again. Say in about an hour? Brad's dying to see you."

Adam noticed she placed an emphasis on the word come.

"Now to show her there's no hard feelings, give Mrs. Frazier a hug," Danielle said.

Adam stood awkwardly and was drawn into a hug by his friend Brad's mom. Soon his arms were pulled against his body. "There, I've got his arms locked if you still want to deliver that spanking, Danielle," Annie said. Adam felt her hot breath in his ear.

"Good idea," Danielle said. She delivered five swats to his butt.

"Now give your mom a hug," Danielle said. Once again his arms were pulled tight and his mom told Annie to spank him. She did, only she gave him ten swats.

"He probably didn't even feel it through his jeans," his mother said.

"Oh I'm sure he felt something," Annie said pointing to Adam's crotch.

Danielle looked at her son's crotch. "Oh my God Adam are you hard?" His mom asked, instinctively reaching out and grabbing his crotch. "Adam!" she admonished running her hand up and down his crotch a few times like she couldn't believe what she was feeling.

"Yep, that's a boner alright," Annie said who placed her hand on Adam's crotch when his mother finally let go.

"So a light spanking and a hug from your mother and a neighbor gets you hard?" his mother asked.

"Apparently," Annie said laughing.

"I don't know what to say," his mother replied. "Actually, yes I do, go take a cold shower,"

Adam fled upstairs.

"I'm so sorry Annie. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's probably my fault. I'm not wearing a bra after all," Annie said looking down at her tits.

Danielle looked at them too. "Yes, but still..." her voice trailed off.

"They were always big but I'm still producing milk, even though Sarah is almost three now."

"Wow. So would you like another cup of coffee?" Danielle asked.

"No thank you, but can I use your bathroom?" Annie asked.

"Uh sure you know where it is."

"Isn't this supposed to be a cold shower?" Annie asked, throwing back the curtain and catching Adam mid stroke.

"Jesus!" Adam said. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Need a hand?" Annie asked, reaching in and stroking Adam's cock.

Adam was torn he was getting a hand job by a hot MILF but she was also his best friend's mom. But her swaying tits were the turning point.

Once again Adam was just about to come when there was a knock at his door. "Adam? You about finished?" his mother asked.

"Yes, Mom. Finishing now," Adam replied.

"Well, hurry up. You still have chores to do," she reminded him.

"Coming, Mother," Adam said.

"Not yet you aren't," Annie said. "But do cum over when you're done with your chores and maybe we can finish this."

By the time Adam got to Brad's house it was late. Brad's parents had just gotten home and his father was asleep while Annie, his mom was taking a shower.

"Be right back, gotta pee," Adam said.

"TMI," Brad said.

Adam quietly opened Brad's parents bedroom door and tiptoed into the bathroom. He didn't want to frighten Annie, so he whispered her name. "Annie?"

"You'd make a horrible thief," she replied. 'I heard you clopping all the way up the stairs."

"Oh," Adam said looking at the bathroom door.

"Don't worry, my husband sleeps like the dead. But it is a little risky with both him and Brad in the house. How about I give you something for your spank bank?" She then pulled the curtain open revealing her entire nude body. Her pussy was shaved and she did have a few extra pounds, but her face was pretty and she had long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I should get back before Brad starts wondering where I am," Adam said.

"Good idea," Annie replied and closed the curtain.

Adam came over to Brad's when he knew he wouldn't be there. He also knew Annie dropped off Sarah at her mothers every Wednesday. Which is when she made her videos.

Adam had to ring the doorbell three times before Annie finally answered the door.

"What?" she shouted. "Oh, Adam it's you. Look Brad isn't here right now and I'm a little busy."

"Making a new video? New Mom on the Block?" Adam said in a cocky way.

"How'd you find out?" she asked. "Get the hell in here," she said, dragging Adam in, letting her robe fall open, flashing the old neighbor in the process. 'Great, another guy I'll probably have to jack off' she thought.

"Two things," Adam said. First, I knew your voice sounded familiar and second that half moon mole on your left breast."

"Look, those videos are for education purposes only. And I know we both saw each other naked. I admit I got carried away. But I love my husband and I don't want to lose that," Annie said.

"You mean all of this?" Adam asked gesturing around the big house.

"Well, this too, but mainly his love," Annie said.

"What would happen if the city council got wind that one of their members was making questionable videos, educational purposes notwithstanding, for the internet?"

"You wouldn't?" Annie said.

"Matching your voice to a side by side video," Adam said using finger quotes, "might make some question your character."

"You little brat. What do you want?"

"Let me suck your milk filled tits while you give me a hand job," Adam said.

"Fine," she said. "Let's go."

Adam was truly in heaven. He didn't think his bluff would work. He would never say anything, but she didn't know that. Sometimes the threat is enough.

Soon Adam found himself laying across Annie's lap sucking her huge milk filled tits while she stroked his hard cock.

Annie couldn't help but make moaning noises. It felt good to have someone suck her tits again. Her husband didn't like the milk so he refused to suck on them. Plus it felt good to have a young hard cock in her hand again too. Her husband was okay, but he wasn't a twenty year old college student. To be honest she'd rather be sucking his cock and swallowing his load but that's not what he asked for. Sometimes you get what you ask for, you just need to ask for the right things.

Adam felt her nails on the head of his cock, twisting it like she was unscrewing a cap. Then she rubbed her thumb just under the head and that's when he blew his load.

"Now get out you pervert!" she screamed at him. Adam got dressed and left.

The next day Adam was again called downstairs by his mother.

He once again saw Annie. This time he really was frightened. She was once again braless. he shifted his focus to his mom. Damn! She looked braless too. Maybe she was just cold.

"I want you to be honest with me. Did you threaten to tell the city council about Mrs. Frazier's um videos that she has on the internet?"

Adam looked at Annie.

"Don't look at her look at me," his mother said.

"Of course not, Mom," Adam lied. "I'd never do that."

"That's what I thought. Well, just so I know you understand her videos are only for education. Let's all watch the new one together.

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea," Adam said.

"Perfect!" Annie said.

"Great. Adam come sit between us," his mother insisted.

Adam sat. His mother hit the button and the video started.

Annie took off her robe and was blathering on about milk production and this and that, while squeezing her breasts, causing milk to shoot out.

Suddenly she stopped when the doorbell rang. 'Uh oh', Adam though.

"What?" he heard Annie say off camera. 'Double un oh', Adam thought.

Every word was picked up loud and clear. His threat and his demand for a hand job while sucking on her tits.

"Mom, I can explain," Adam said.

"Shut up!" his mother said.

Before Adam knew it he was pulled across his mother's lap and she was spanking him. He was wearing a thin pair of sweat pants so it hurt worse than when he wore the jeans. Plus his mother was super pissed. He was laying between the two women so when he started to get hard neither of them said anything. He thought he'd be found out when his sweat pants were pulled off. He wasn't wearing underwear.

The smacks continued to rain down on his ass. He could feel it heating up. Then he felt fingernails scratching his ass. That was almost worse.

"I know he's being punished, but your son has a great ass," Annie said giving it a squeeze.

"Too bad he's my son," his mother said, and both women laughed.

"Look how red he is," Annie said.

"I don't really want to hurt him. Maybe I should get some ice."

"Just use saliva," Annie said and Adam felt something wet hit his butt. Soon he felt wet spots all over his ass. Then fingers gently rubbing it in.

"When he was little I used to punish him by tickling him," his mother admitted.

"I wonder if he's still ticklish," Annie said.

"Let's find out," he heard his mother say. Soon he felt fingers tickling his butt, upper thighs and sides.

Adam bounced and thrashed and laughed.

"I guess he is," Annie said laughing along with his mother.

They continued to tickle torture Adam.

Ooh, I know a spot," Annie said. Then he felt a wet glob of spit hit his asshole. Soon a finger was tickling the rim of his asshole. Adam bounced and jumped.

'Gee, what kind of a freak am I'? Adam asked himself.

"Oh my God, what kind of a freak are you?" his mother asked.

"You wanna try it?" Annie asked.

"Totally," Danielle said.

One finger left and another took it's place. Presumable his mother. Then he felt fingers tickling his balls. Then a hand started stroking his cock.

"Holly shit. He's hard as a rock," Annie said.

Adam was then flipped over.

"You really get off when your mother gives you a hug and tickles your asshole huh?" his mom asked stroking his cock.

Meanwhile, Annie pulled off his T-shirt and was holding his arms over his head and tickling his armpits.

Then both women concentrated on his upper body. His ribs and his underarms. His cock never went down. In fact there was now precum leaking from the tip.

Soon Adam was made to stand and his eyes were covered by the T-shirt he had been wearing. After a few minutes he was laid back on the couch. Soon a breast was thrust into his mouth, while a tongue licked his cock. His mother and his Annie didn't say anything, they just moaned. His mouth was moved from one tit to another. It finally registered that no milk was coming out of the breasts. That could only mean he was sucking his mom's boobs. When he realized this, he shot his load inside Annie's mouth. She swallowed it all.

"Let's see if you have a load for Mommy," Danielle said.

The T-shirt was removed and Adam was turned around to suck on Annie's breasts while his mother gave him a blowjob.

Adam couldn't believe this. He was laying across the laps of his mother and her friend while sucking her huge milked filled breasts while his own mother licked and sucked on his cock.

"Can I have a lick?" he heard his mother ask.

"Sure," he heard Annie reply.

Adam opened his eyes from their blissful closure. His mother leaned over and was sucking one of Annie's boobs while he sucked the other. He felt his mom's hands wrap around his cock and slowly stroke up and down.

"Let's make sure we keep it lubricated," Annie said and squirted milk all over Adam's cock. He almost blew his load right then.

Soon he felt fingers tickling his balls. Annie hand reach her hand under his body to tickle his balls. Meanwhile, his mother was swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Adam couldn't hold back any longer and blew his second load. Like Annie, Danielle swallowed it all.

"You've had your orgasms, now it's time for us to have ours," his mother said.

"Yeah, fuck me while your mom sits on your face," Annie said.

In no time Adam was soon fucking Annie and licking his mom's pussy. She had a landing strip. Once again Adam couldn't believe he was here doing this. All because he stumbled onto a breast pumping site.

Adam wasn't really experienced at eating girls out. He'd only had a couple of girlfriends and sure he fucked them but it never really got oral unless they gave him a quick blowjob. But he must be doing something right because his mom was moaning her head off. Adam basically recalled all the porn he watched and copied what he could remember. It seemed to work because soon his mother came, followed closely by Annie.

Adam thought his night was done. But now his mother wanted her fucking and Annie wanted her pussy licked.

Soon Annie sat her big ass on his face and his mother impaled herself on his hard cock, still slick with Annie's pussy juice.

Again he did his best to properly lick Annie's pussy, while his mom rode his cock like a stallion. Annie was rubbing her clit while Adam basically tongue fucked her she soon came in a powerful orgasm. She abruptly got off his face and his mother also got off and told him to do her doggy style. Adam obliged.

Soon Adam felt fingers tickling his balls. Then he felt a tongue. Then a mouth sucking his balls. Finally Adam felt a tongue on his asshole. He couldn't hold back and shot his cum deep inside his mothers pussy. This triggered her own orgasm and her pussy muscles clamped tightly around his hard, throbbing cock.

Adam fell on the floor exhausted and shut his eyes. He opened them when he heard moaning. Annie was eating his cum out of his mother's pussy. Adam's cock started to get hard again.

"Oh my God you fucking pervert," His mom said. "Go take a cold shower!"