MILF gangraped by 18-Year-Old Guys

Story Info
Seven young guys gangrape a married MILF.
2.7k words
4.42
63.7k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun finally fell behind the horizon, and the fundraiser drew to a close. The PTA had held a barbecue raising money to help the soon-to-be graduates take a senior trip in a couple of months, but darkness finally put an end to it. I'd been working the hot dog stand with a few of my girlfriends, treating ourselves pretty liberally to a box of white zin in between customers.

Now that the event was finally over, though, our crew rapidly dissipated, and before long I was left to finish the cleanup myself.

In the cramped concession stand, bending and stretching to put away the cash box, the buns, and the rest was a constant balancing act in tight quarters. I took the hairnet we were required to wear off, and my blonde hair fell free. I was wearing a "congratulations, graduates" T-shirt over a pair of black leggings. For an early forties mom, I honestly felt pretty good about how I looked. I was never very busty, but the backside was my real moneymaker.

Twilight became night as I finally finished my wiping down and putting away. I was thinking about a hot bath and more zin when I got home. But the sound of the concession booth door opening changed all that.

I turned and looked, and saw a bunch of 18-year-old boys from the graduating class pushing their way inside.

I didn't like it from the moment I saw them, but at first I kept my fingers crossed that it was innocent.

"Sorry, boys, we're closed up for the night. All the food's put away."

One of them grinned at me. "All except for the most delicious morsel there is."

Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I backed into the corner of the booth, up against the plastic folding table where we'd been pre-assembling dogs before people bought them.

It looked like seven boys. I recognized several who either hung out with my son John or played sports with him. Most of them were athletic, tall, muscular young men, and their brawny bulk filled up the small booth completely. I felt crowded as soon as they were all in. And there was no hope of leaving. The group of them blocked the door completely.

Appealing to the one I knew best from his friendship with John, I stammered out, "Derek? What's going on here?"

He answered my timid, desperate look with a wolfish grin. "You're getting gangraped, Mrs. K."

My mouth dropped open and my eyes went wide. All the color drained out of my face. I was afraid of it, but I hadn't expected quite that direct of a response.

I jibbered out some incoherent rejoinder which consisted mostly of the words "no" and "please" repeated over and over again. No effect at all. The group of them closed in, crowding me, until their hands were on me, all over me, groping me.

I moved my own hands in response, trying to push them away, but two hands are no match for a hundred, which is how many it felt like. Of course it could only be about 14 max, but to judge by the way fingers and palms were absolutely everywhere, I could be forgiven for overcounting.

This was real! This was happening! Scared out of my mind, for a moment all I could do was whimper as tears fell down my cheeks. Finally I sucked in a huge breath for a scream, but by then it was too late. A strong, young hand slapped over my mouth, and my attempt to summon help was muted. Their laughter made more noise than my shriek did.

I kept trying to push their hands off my breasts, my butt, my sex, but that didn't last. Soon two of the boys grabbed my arms and held them. Their young muscles far overpowered my own.

I tried to kick, but that only resulted in two more of them holding my legs. Even my thighs, exercised on the stairstepper every day in the gym, weren't strong enough to overpower these varsity athletes.

There I was, all four of my limbs restrained, a hand over my mouth muffling my shouts, and Derek, who for some reason I had imagined would actually help me, instead stepped up to me.

"The harder you fight, the more this'll hurt, Mrs. K. Just lean back and take it. None of us are gonna try for endurance tonight. We'll be done with you in less than an hour. Who knows? You may even like it."

He looked away from me and down at the two boys holding my legs. "OK, guys, lets get her yoga pants off."

I tried to kick, not so much to hurt them, just to resist being disrobed in front of all of them. But the two holding my legs were too strong. Derek put his hands in my waistband and pulled down, peeling my leggings and blue cotton briefs down.

The worst of it was, my body betrayed me. As my pants came down and first my pubic hair, then more, were revealed to members of the opposite sex, I felt heat rising from between my legs and my nipples stiffening. It was just instinct, I couldn't help it, but I felt mortally ashamed of it, blushing to the roots of my hair.

When I felt the cool spring air on my sex, I tried to scream harder than ever, but the hand over my mouth kept it from carrying. That primal, gut-level response to sexual stimuli got stronger and stronger, and I felt the first hint of moisture between my legs.

Derek ran his fingers through my light pubic hair then touched my vulva.

"Pussy's wet, boys. This'll be easy."

The crowd of guys cheered. To me, Derek said, "Smart. Just take my advice about trying to enjoy, and it'll go easier for you."

I wasn't trying to enjoy! It was just the way a body reacts to being nude in front of others! But even if I felt like dignifying his words with an answer, the hand over my mouth wouldn't let me.

The boys holding my legs moved their hands up, from the lower part still covered by black yoga pants to the upper thighs, now nude. Both of them snuck in a quick grope of my sex. Then Derek moved down and removed my sneakers, then pulled my leggings and panties the rest of the way off.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit! I was naked from the waist down. Even if somehow they changed their mind about raping me, these boys had still seen and even groped what only my husband had ever before seen or touched.

Derek wadded up my leggings and panties and pitched them as hard as he could out the door of the concession stand. "We'll take those with us when we leave. When we're done with you, Mrs. K, you're going to have to go home half naked. How long's the walk to your Escalade from here?"

It was blocks away. They'd asked the volunteers to leave the parking lot for the donating customers. But right at that moment public nudity didn't seem like the biggest of my problems.

The boys at my legs lifted me up to perch me on the edge of the plastic folding table. They spread my legs wide, displaying my wet sex flagrantly and indecently.

Derek asked, "Ready for your gangrape, Mrs. K?"

As much as the boy holding my head would let me, I frantically shook it in the negative, muffled begging slipping out past his hand, trying to beg with my eyes as well.

Derek took his jeans and boxers down in one fast motion. His cock sprang out, and my eyes went a little wider. He'd known my son for years and years, but somehow I'd never had any idea he had a monster like that. It looked nine inches long, fat as a sunscreen bottle, and bulging with bluish veins. Fully erect, it reached past his belly button and swayed gently as he moved, almost hypnotizing me. The swollen purple cockhead looked bigger than a plum.

I stared. I felt horrible about myself for finding it attractive. I should be hating every second of this. His body should be revolting to me. But damn, that was a nice dick. If I had to be raped, at least I was being raped by the nicest penis I'd ever seen.

Also only the second one I'd ever seen. My husband had nothing like this.

Derek saw the look on my face and laughed.

"Maybe not as bad as you thought, Mrs. K?" He took hold of his cock by the base and rubbed the head of it up and down over my undeniably wet slit. After a stroke or two he added, "Apparently the sight of huge cock makes you wet."

He plunged into me. I screamed, a useless gesture against the hand over my mouth.

He rammed it in fast, filling me up. He took firm strokes back and forth, hilted all the way inside me, touching the very back of me every time he shoved it forward.

The hell of it was, it felt good. Not only was his dick big, he knew how to use it. With every thrust inside me I felt my body respond to him, getting warmer and wetter. I'd been wet enough just on instinct when he started. The pleasure of his fucking kept me wet enough for him to keep going.

He railed me harder and harder, starting to grunt on every stroke, and I loved it. The last resistance I had left was to pretend like I didn't like it. I wanted to grind back against him, I wanted to moan in pleasure, but I kept the tears falling from my eyes by sheer willpower.

Fuck it was good. He was big. Really big. I could feel his cock all the way inside me even when he wasn't hilted. When he was, that sweet, sweet pain of being stretched and unable to take more flooded all the way out through me, and I never wanted it to end.

I felt waves of pleasure radiating out from between my legs as he pounded me, every thrust filling me completely. He was already better than my husband, and he wasn't even done with me yet. I tried to think about my marriage and my children, but my body just took over. I shoved my hips forward to meet him, finally giving in to the urge, trying to somehow get even more of that masterful cock into my babymaker.

"Been wanting a piece of this for years," he growled. "Every time John had me come over I was dreaming of this moment."

Oh shit I wished he had done this sooner. He was leaving for college in only a few months. If he and his friends had raped me years ago, I could have been letting Derek do this to me every day.

I was so glad he had pushed. So glad trying to kick and push the hands away had failed. Every wild, animal ram of his cock into my pussy made me glad I had lost the brief, weak struggle I put up.

A little whimper slipped out of me. Damn it! It just felt too good, I had to make some noise.

"Don't worry, Mrs. K, I can already tell you love it."

I was on the verge of crying out with pleasure. Every movement he made stretched my pussy. I wanted to reach down and finger myself.

The boy covering my mouth had apparently lost interest, too fascinated by watching the live action porn of Derek's cock stretching my labia wider than they had ever been. I could have screamed if I'd wanted to. But I didn't. I didn't scream. I didn't want to. Without the help of a hand over my mouth, little mewling noises of ecstasy slipped out of me.

Derek gripped my ass with both hands. "Here it comes, Karla. Gonna nut inside you!"

He gave a powerful grunt and released a flood of semen all the way at the door to my womb. I cried out when he did, hating myself for loving it.

He kept thrusting until he had drained himself completely. When he pulled out of me, I whimpered again at the sudden lack, feeling like the most important thing in the world had been taken away from me..

He zipped up and growled, "You take a turn at her, Mike."

With no one holding my head anymore, I turned to look at him. "Mike" was a strong, fit young man I had never seen before in my life.

And then this complete stranger plunged his erect penis inside me.

Since his friend Derek had already fucked me, I was so wet he slipped in easily. If he had a problem with sloppy seconds, he didn't say so. He just started pistoning in and out of me.

He wasn't as good a cocksman as Derek was, but I didn't need that any more. I was fully aroused, happily taking cock, spurred on by the thrill of both being taken against my will and being gangbanged. I wasn't holding back anymore, grinding my hips forward to meet every one of his thrusts.

He shouted as he came, pouring even more semen into my supposedly off-the-market vagina. I was glad to get it, all thoughts of marriage and propriety and everything else lost in the pleasure of being fucked.

I took the barest look at guy number three before his strong hand grabbed my hair and held my head.

And then I screamed in mingled pleasure and pain.

The thing he shoved into me was more like a forearm than a cock. I couldn't see, but I could feel -- feel stretched so wide it reminded me of giving birth. He slammed it into me over and over and over, stretching me wider and hitting the back of me hard enough to make me cry out in pain with every stroke.

Damn the cock was huge. I had thought Derek was big, but this guy put him to shame. I sobbed nonstop with delicious pain as whoever-he-was slammed and slammed and slammed.

Hearing me cry, he howled "Take it slut!" at the top of his lungs before he let his cum spurt into me. His cock was stretching the walls of my pussy so tight I could feel it pulse with every rope he shot.

The fourth guy took his place and jackhammered away at me not saying anything, just gripping my ass and mashing his hungry lips on my breasts. I panted with pleasure, crying out "Yes! Yes! Yes!" over and over again.

He came inside me just like all his friends had, and I felt like a disgusting sloppy mess down there.

18-year-old boy after 18-year-old boy took me, took me, took me. I lost count. Some of them must have had seconds. I know Derek did. He even came back for thirds. I didn't care how many of them went how many times. I was even glad. I had never felt anything this good in my life.

As the last guy pulled up his pants and most of them walked out, I could hear them laughing and joking and planning to get a beer to celebrate. Derek shouted, "Make sure to take her yoga pants and panties. I want her to have to walk to her car half naked."

When all his friends were gone, my son's friend -- ha, probably not anymore if my son ever heard about this -- grinned at me.

"I think we both know you would lose a rape trial, Mrs. K. I've never seen a woman like getting fucked that much, and I've fucked quite a few."

I didn't say anything. He was right. I was so glad he'd done it. I would be masturbating to this memory for the rest of my life. But I was afraid to admit it.

"Just in case you do try to claim this wasn't voluntary, I took some nice cell phone video of you begging and crying for more. "Please! Please! Harder!" is going to sound great at trial, don't you think?

Oh shit. Video?

Derek kissed me. "Now that we know you like dick, I think next time you can give blowjobs. I'll get a few friends together for you."

He walked out and left me there.