MILF Gives Out a Halloween Treat

Story Info
You came to see if the rumors were true? What rumors?
1.5k words
3.82
34.5k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Naughty MILF Gives Out A Special Halloween Treat

[Script Offer] [F4M] [Cock Sucking] [Ball Sucking] [Oral] [Anal] [Gangbang] [Creampie] maybe [Dirty Talk] [Puns] [Halloween] [Over 18]

Description: Well, hello there, boys. Aren't the three of you a little old to be trick-or-treating?

Normally, I only give out candy to cute little kids, but you three look to be about ready for college. Why are nice young men like you out here trick-or-treating?

You came to see if the rumors were true? What rumors?

You heard there was a hot MILF in a witch costume, shaking her tits for all the horny men in the neighborhood!?

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

—————— Script Start ——————

[Door Bell]

[Door Opens]

[Kids saying "Trick-or-Treat"]

Well, don't you all look adorable! Let's see. One for you, one for you, and here's one for you.

Okay! Have a good night. Happy Halloween!

[Closes Door]

Oh! I just love this time of year! I love the spooky decorations. I love giving out candy to all the cute little trick-or-treaters, and, of course, I love dressing up in costume! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday!

Although, I am a little worried about my costume this year. I wanted to go as a spooky witch, but the only costume they had left was a size or two too small. The darn thing is so tight, I can't wear anything under it, not even my bra. My cleavage is practically bursting out of my top, and this cold autumn air is making my nipples poke through the thin fabric. It feels like my boobs might just pop out at any moment!

I've already gotten some icy stares from the mothers of those trick-or-treaters... although, some of the fathers seem to get a kick out of watching my titties jiggle in this outfit. [giggle]

[gasp] Oh my goodness! What a naughty thing to say! I guess Halloween really does bring out the devil in all of us! [giggle]

[Door Bell]

Oh goody! More trick-or-treaters! I'm so excited!

[To self] Okay, no more talk about tits or cleavage! From now own, it's nothing but good old, wholesome, Halloween fun!

[Door Opens]

Good evening! How are you all—Oh! Oh my!

[The trick-or-treaters are three older teenagers, wearing masks]

Well, hello there, boys. Aren't the three of you a little old to be trick-or-treating?

Normally, I only give out candy to cute little kids, but you three look to be about ready for college. You're all so big... and tall... [small moan] and handsome.

[cough] What I mean to say is, why are nice young men like you out here trick-or-treating?

What are you talking about "rumors"?

A what? I am certainly not "shaking my tits for all the horny men in the neighborhood"! This is a witch costume but...

[gasp] Oh my goodness! I knew this outfit was too revealing! I need to change, right now!

Excuse me!? No! I won't "pull out my titties" for you! I'll have you know I'm a mature and well-respected member of this community, not some degenerate, back-alley whore for you boys to... to...

No! I won't calm down! I don't have time for your nonsense! It's lights out! No more trick-or-treating tonight!

What was that? You want to give me a treat? What are you talking about? What kind of—

[The young men unzip their pants and pull out their huge, throbbing cocks]

Oh my! Holy... fuck! Talk about a king size snickers bar!

You're all... huge! Absolutely fucking enormous! I mean, I've seen some big cocks in my time, but... my god!

There's no trick in those pants, only treats.

Hmmm, you know what? Why don't you boys come in for a bit? It's been a while since I entertained guests, and this milfy witch would just love to take a ride on your broomsticks. [laugh]

If you think my costume looks great now, wait till you see what it looks like on my bedroom floor.

[She lets the young men in. Door closes]

I can't believe I'm doing this, but your cocks look too fucking good to pass up!

Look at them all! So big, so hard, and so ready for me to suck and fuck them until they spurt their hot, sticky loads all over the place!

Hmmm! Where should I begin?

[giggle] I feel like a kid on Halloween trying to decide which piece of candy to have first!

You! Get over here!

[The first young man steps forward]

That's right! I wanna find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of your Tootsie Pop!

[She begins to lick and suck his cock]

You like that, baby! You like the way this hot MILF witch sucks your big, strong, throbbing cock!

[Continues to suck his cock]

I bet it feels so good to feel my soft, pouty lips caress your shaft, to feel my tongue wrapped around your head, darting in and out of your slit as I lap up all your tasty pre-cum!

Mmmm... talk about a treat!

[Sucks and deep throats him]

Look at you, baby! Rock hard and ready for fucking! I didn't know that my favorite Halloween treat came in life size!

Why don't you go ahead and... stick your candle in my jack-o-lantern?

That's right! Get behind me, and ram that hard cock of yours deep into my witchy cunt! You know you want to!

[He moves around behind her]

That's right, baby! I want to see what tricks your treat can do for me!

[He shoves his cock into her pussy, fucking her hard and deep]

Oh! That's it baby! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh!

[She continues to moan and gasp in pleasure]

Who's next! You there! You have a nice, juicy set of balls on you!

I would love to bob for those apples.

Get over here!

[She begins to suck on the second mans balls as the first man continues to fuck her]

Oh! So good! I love sucking balls while getting my tight cunt fucked. I love tasting a young man's balls as the smell of his manly cock floods my nostrils!

Oh! Your cock is so big. The way it rests on my face as I suck on these beautiful balls of yours makes me feel like such a whore, and I fucking love it!

[Continues to suck his cock and balls as she gets her pussy fucked]

[Door Bell]

Oh fuck! More trick-or-treaters! Just ignore them.

[Door Bell]

What do you mean "What about the cute little kids?" Fuck 'em!

[Door Bell]

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of whiny kids in costume when I got three horny men here giving me all the Halloween fun I could ask for?

[The trick-or-treaters leave]

Good! I think they've given up and moved on. Spoiled brats!

[Continues to suck his cock and balls as she gets her pussy fucked.]

Very nice! Your so big and hard for me! I think it's time for your third friend to take a turn in my mouth.

Oh, don't worry, baby. I still have one hole that you can stick that hard, aching cock into.

What do you think I mean? I'm talking about my ass, silly! [giggle]

Think about it, a cock in every one of my tight, slick holes.

How about it? Wouldn't you like to put your Tootsie Roll in my basket?

I thought so.

[Turns to the third man as the other two get ready to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time]

As for you. Come over here! While you're friends break off a piece of my ass and pussy, I want to taste your Milky Way bar.

[The three young men fuck all three of her holes]

[muffled] Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh!

[She continues to get fucked in all three of her holes. If you would like to, you can improvise at this point.]

[Moan] Oh fuck! That's it! It feels so fucking good to have all of my holes fucked!

To think, I used to spend my Halloweens giving out fun sized m&m's to a bunch brats in costumes!

God! If I knew big-dicked studs like you existed, I would have gotten down on my knees and sucked you off a long time ago!

[moan] From now on, this is how I'm going to spend every Halloween; on all fours, getting my holes fucked like a god damned whore!

[Continues getting all three of her holes fucked]

Cum for me! All of you! Shoot your young, hot cum all over my body! Coat me in your jizz! Mark me as your filthy MILF slut! I want to be your whore! Oh!

[The three young men cum all over/ inside of her, coating her in their jizz as she has an earth-shattering orgasm.]

[gasping] That... was amazing! Talk about a Halloween treat!

Speaking of treats... here. Take all my Halloween candy. You boys definitely deserved it!

[The young men turn to go]

Oh! You're not leaving already, are you? Why don't you stay the night? The fun is just getting started.


After all, it is Halloween. If you think I'm hot now, wait until you see what I turn into after midnight. [laugh]

—————— Script End ——————