MILF Hunter Pt. 01

Story Info
The MILF Hunter meets Reese Witherspoon.
2.6k words
4.42
10.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

My name is Billy Harper; I've grown up in Los Angeles as a child of some privilege but always knowing how to live the hustle. I've never been tied down to a job but make my way through life by doing what I can when I am needed. It's served me well.

Now I use my resources and charm to date young women for the sole intention of fucking their mother. It started years ago as a young man and has grown in the last few years. Los Angeles has become a hive of young second or third-generation talent that I can get on with the women I wanted in my youth.

It's become such a running joke that my friends have nicknamed me the MILF Hunter.

MILF Hunter Part One

Starring Reese Witherspoon

Featuring Ava Phillipe

Code: MF, Cons, Voyeur, Oral

Ava moaned, feeling the cock move in and out of her pussy; her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of the lovemaking. It had been a few weeks since she'd been dating me and she was finally comfortable with bringing me back to her place, the same place her mother would stay when she was in town. I moved my hand up to her breast and kneaded it to compliment the feeling of my cock pushing in and out of her pussy.

There was a slight noise to the side that Ava didn't seem to notice. I slide my hand up to her face to allow her to suck down on my fingers, a particular favourite of hers. With Ava distracted, I moved my eyes to where the noise was and I could see her mother, Reese Witherspoon, standing in the doorway. She looked beautiful dressed in a tight red dress and bright red makeup on her lips, she didn't move an inch as our eyes met and her mouth hung agape.

Something about her demeanour told me she wasn't going to interrupt so I leaned down to Ava and whispered for her to flip over. She did so with a giggle as she managed to move onto her stomach without removing my cock from her pussy. I pushed her head against the carpeted floor while adjusting my position to my knees. This allowed my muscled upper body to be on full display to Reese while I thrust into her daughter. The actress bit down on her lower lip as she took in the view in full, her eyes only stopping when she got down to my obscured crotch. I winked at her as I leaned down again to kiss Ava's back.

When my eyes went back to the doorway, the blonde actress was gone.

***

An hour later, we had finished and got cleaned up to make ourselves more presentable. Ava had an appointment but asked me to stay in the house since she had plans for me when she got home later that night. Ava told me how everything was going to work and left me sitting in her kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. It was only five minutes later that I heard the door open and the sound of heels clacking along the floor, getting louder as they approached the room I sat in.

"So I don't think we've been introduced to each other."

I turned around to be greeted with my second sight of Reese Witherspoon, the beautiful blonde was still dressed in the red dress from earlier but I was sure that she now had one extra button undone.

"I don't think so, Miss Witherspoon but I know who you are. My name is Billy."

"Lovely to meet you, Billy," Reese said as she held out her hand.

"Lovely to meet you," I responded by leaning down and kissing her hand causing Reese to giggle.

"Now tell me, how old are you, Billy? You have a thing for younger women?"

"And older," I replied with a smile before taking a final sip of my coffee.

"Did... um... Did you tell Ava I saw?"

I shook my head to her.

"I don't think she would like to know where her mother's eyes went."

"My eyes? Where did my eyes go, Billy?"

Feeling I had the right hook into her, I stood up from the chair and walked over to the actress. I took a hold of her hand and placed it on my chest before sliding it down to my midriff, stopping just before the waistband of my shorts.

"I believe they stopped here."

"Well everything lower than that was inside my daughter, so I couldn't see," she replied with a smile.

I looked down as her hand moved to my button and flicked it open with ease. I returned my eyes to her face to see Reese staring at me with intent.

"What would Ava say?"

"You didn't tell her I saw you and I don't think you're gonna tell her about this either. But I'm not my daughter, so you don't get to fuck me on the carpet. Go upstairs to the third room on the left, take your clothes off and wait for me."

I was taken aback by how easy it was to lure Reese into bed but I nodded and made my way to the bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes and waited for a few minutes, as the time went on, I did wonder if it was a set-up. Then the door opened and the sight that greeted me was amazing. Reese stood there, stripped of her red dress, in a black lacy bra and black panties that were cut to show that she kept her downstairs area trim. Knowing that my eyes were on her, Reese spun on the spot to show me how the panties cut into a thong and showed her toned ass off.

"How do I look?"

"You look amazing," I replied as I sat up and shuffled to the edge of the bed. "Come closer."

Reese listened to my instruction and walked over to me from the doorway. The blonde actress stopped just short of me and I was able to place my hands onto her hips, feeling her smooth moisturiser skin. The scent of her perfume was strong and very alluring, it radiated over her entire body to pull me in more.

The blonde actress looked down at me, wantonly, and moaned as I started to kiss along her midriff. I knew it was best to pleasure her before getting my own considering what I had done with her daughter earlier in the day. I moved towards the material of her underwear and a pleasurable shiver went through her body with my lips brushing along her skin.

I grabbed the material of her panties with my teeth and pulled them down roughly. The material moved down her body to reveal a neat strip of hair above her pussy. The actress kept the light brown hair neatly maintained and I could feel her hands running along my hair as I kissed around her intimate area. I leaned back, locking my eyes with Reese for the second time in the day, my hands grabbing her underwear and sliding them down her legs. She stepped out of them and stood in front of me bottomless, her eyes not moving as she felt the tension between us.

I placed a kiss next to her pussy lips which caused Reese to moan with pleasure at the teasing, her hands tussling my hair some more. I continued to kiss around her pussy to tease her, knowing it would build up her anticipation. Her hands would subtly attempt to move my head in the direction of her slit but I avoided it to continue with the tease. As I did so, my hands moved along her legs, fingers delicately dancing along the inside of her thighs to continue the tease.

"Ohh God, I want your tongue in me," Reese whispered in a moan.

I smiled knowing I was getting the reaction I wanted from her. Her eyes were closed and I could see her bend her body back in pleasure but I knew I had to take it up a notch. I started to drop back onto the bed and guided Reese forward with me. With my legs still hanging off the bed, I brought Reese up my naked body until her crotch hovered above my face. I could smell her sweet sex and see the mistress on her enlarged pussy lips. It was easy to tell that the blonde actress was ready to move beyond the teasing and foreplay.

I pulled the blonde's body down to my face and my tongue reached up to run along her slit. It caused a heavy breath from Reese, which quickly turned into a gasp as I slid my tongue into her pussy. The tongue moved with a flicking movement causing Reese to moan with pleasure as she started to grind her hips down; my lips and nose making contact with various parts of her pussy.

"Oh yeah, Just like that. Deeper babe, deeper." Reese moaned with her eyes closed.

Listening to her instructions, I pushed my tongue further into her pussy as I moved my upper lip along her clit. Reese's moans got louder when I searched internally for her g spot, the sides of my tongue continually moving against the lips of her pussy. Despite her straddling of my head, Reese kept her legs away from my head so she didn't lock me in place. She started to move her hips in a grinding motion in line with my tongue thrusting into her pussy.

Reese's moans started to get louder as she felt my tongue attack, her moans going up in pitch as well the moment I moved one hand away from her thigh onto her clit. I locked my middle and index finger on her button and started to move it in a circular motion. Her legs started to shake a little as she felt the pleasure go through her body from the two-pronged attack.

"Oh God, that feels so good. I'm gonna cum soon. I'm going to cum on your face!" Reese said through her hard breathing.

Hearing her words encouraged me to increase the speed of my finger rubbing her clit, pressing harder on her button to apply more pressure. Her pre-juices started to cover my finger as the tone of Reese's voice increased. I pushed my tongue around the inside of her pussy, ensuring the side of my tongue was in contact with her pussy lips.

The sounds of her pleasure were no longer words, just moans and screams intersected by her voice breaking. Her thighs pressed against my head as she lowered her body down, impaling herself on my tongue. Her screams peaked when her orgasm wracked through her body, covering my face in her juices, sweat covering her upper body from the intensity. Her body stiffened up and the blonde actress collapsed forward on the bed as the orgasm came to an end.

"Oh, that was amazing." She said with a smile came across her face.

"It was wonderful for me, you taste so sweet," I replied as I sat up on the bed, turning to face her and noticing her position.

She seemed to notice my look and nodded her consent, she knew what I wanted and that we didn't have long to complete it. I shuffled over and lined my cock up with her wet pussy. Post orgasm it was easy to slide into her and I could feel the slickness of her juices attach itself to my cock. Reese restarted her moaning as she felt my long cock fill her pussy and I held it there for her to get used to the feeling.

Reese started to try and lift her body to go on all fours but I placed the MILF on her back to keep her down so only her ass would be up. I started to thrust my hips and move my cock inside her but I kept my movements slow to ease into it. The blonde MILF rested her head on the soft furnishing of the bed as I started to increase the speed of the thrusting. My hands rested on her meaty buttocks and I stroked them gently as the thrusting sped up to the point that a squelching sound filled the room.

The moans of the blonde actress soon started to change in pitch since she felt my cock move against the inner walls of her pussy; it may have been a while since she'd had someone of my size based on how tight she was. My eyes were on her butt cheeks as my cock moved in and out and so I failed to see her looking back at me. I moved my thumb to her asshole and gave it a gentle rub slowing the speed of my thrusting to ensure she got some longer strokes. Her noises continued to get higher in pitch and I was able to tease her a little bit more.

"I want you to cum." She whispered.

Knowing we didn't have much time, I smiled at her insistence and moved my hand away from her ass to hold both of her hips tightly. I increased my thrusting speed with the intention to fill up the blonde actress but didn't intend on her helping with some push back. I watched as Reese rose up onto her palms and pushed back against my cock, her speed matching mine perfectly to ensure the maximum friction. She looked over her shoulder and shot me a smile before her mouth formed a perfect O and another moan came out.

I closed my eyes as I could feel her pussy juices run along my cock. There was a thin coating all along it as the room started to fill up with the smell of our sex. She smelt similar to Ava but there was something more alluring about her. Just as I was reaching the maximum speed of my thrusting, Reese started to clench her pussy wall down onto my cock. The increased tightness was a surprise and I let out a strong moan. I could hear a giggle from her as she clamped her pussy down harder. This was enough to push me over the edge. I gripped down tighter onto her hips and pushed my cock as far up into her pussy as my ropes of cum filled her up. I could hear Reese holding her breath as she felt me fill her up, my thrusting continuing until my balls were emptied into the MILF's pussy.

As I pulled my cock out of her, Reese collapsed down onto the bed. She laid still enjoying the glow of the sex. I stood up next to the bed and grabbed a towel from the side, wiping down the sweat and juices off of my body. She had rolled around onto her back by the time I turned around and her body was on perfect display.

"That was very nice and naughty. I shouldn't have done it"

"But you did."

"Not again though," she replied with a smile.

"Shame, I could have used your body in great ways."

"I felt you going for the forbidden hole, very brave for a first fuck."

"Well you just said it was the only fuck so I should have pushed more." I replied, causing Reese to laugh. Then she said:

"Just heard a car pull up. You better go jump in the shower. Don't want her to be suspicious."

I walked to the bedroom door and saw in the mirror how Reese was checking out my ass. I gave it a hard smack before crossing the hall to Ava's room and heading into her ensuite shower. Once my mission was accomplished, I broke up with Ava, about two weeks later. I knew I had to move on to my next MILF.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers