MILF in the Suburbs Ch. 02

Story Info
Progress is made with the older woman.
969 words
4.16
23.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later, Sharon sent me a photo of her naked breasts in the middle of the afternoon. "Come suck mommy's titties." There was no way I could deny her request. I was hoping that this time, I would finally get to fuck her. I would have to earn it with her to make that happen.

I arrived to her house, texting her while in my car that I was there. She told me that the front door was open, and just come inside. I wanted to limit as much time I could possibly be seen by neighbors- I felt exposed walking up to her door in the light of day, about to do dirty things with a woman twice my age.

I walked upstairs to her bedroom, to see Sharon underneath the covers. I crawl underneath, to see she is already ass-naked. We kiss, and I immediately go down to suck her boobs- I couldn't help myself. "I missed you, mommy," I moaned.

"I know, baby."

"Can I kiss you, mommy?" For some reason, I felt the need to ask for permission. I wanted to be submissive and well-behaved. I wanted to please her enough to finally be allowed to fuck her.

"Yes, baby." I lost myself in an open-mouth kiss, feeling her warm breath around my face. I yearned for her moans while fucking her, but I was not there yet. I worked my way down to her breasts, fondling them and sucking her nipples while feeling her moans on my head.

I knew she wanted me to make her cum. She was selfish, yet I was ready to give in fully. Maybe if I did well, she would allow me to be inside of her. I crawled down throughout her body, kissing her fat stomach and arriving at her soaking wet pussy. I could tell she was already expecting me. I sucked her clit as I placed two of my fingers inside of her, gently using my thumb to assist in stimulating her clit.

Her moans got loud yet again, louder than our previous fling. Her secretions were visible, lining her crotch and soaking up my tongue. I stuck a third finger in her and began to feast more aggressively. She screamed as she exploded all over my face- I was terrified the neighbors would hear.

I crawled up her sweaty, naked body. Still panting, I stuck my tongue deep inside her mouth, and followed it up with my fingers so she could taste the sensation of her own cum. I tried to slip my dick in her, but she stopped me.

I fell to her side on the bed. "Have I been a good boy?" I asked.

"Yes, baby," she replied.

"I want to fuck you, mommy," I pleaded.

"You don't want babies," she responded, in a shift back to reality.

"Because I don't want anyone else but me. I want to be good to you, mommy."

She assured me that I am good to her. We kissed, and she began to stroke my dick. I was rock hard as her chubby arms went up and down my shaft as I felt and smelled her panting breath. "Do you want me to cum for you, mommy?"

"Yes, baby. I want you to cum." She bent down slightly to give the head a kiss. Unable to last any longer, my hot cum shot up several feet in the air, as I felt the intense pleasure in my groin.

We kissed and laughed the rest of the afternoon, and I yet again made her cum with my tongue. She even sucked my dick as a reward and I unloaded inside her mouth. I was proud of the intense pleasure we had undergone, but she continued to deny my cock inside of her.

***

A couple weeks later after pleasuring each other, Sharon bragged to me about a couple of the other guys (and even a few ladies) she had been playing around with. I assume she said so to stoke some jealousy in me. She went on to insist on our age difference, and how young guys like me are thinking about babies, something she is no longer interested in having.

Pride got the best of me, and I wanted to continue to please her. More so, I needed to fuck her, and fantasized about my cock inside her juicy, wet pussy. I reverted our conversation back to dirty mommy talk, which always seemed to turn her back on. As I played with her pussy, I insisted how badly I want to put a baby in her.

Her moans grew louder after I mentioned that. "Put a baby in me," she pleaded.

"Yeah, mommy?"

"Put a baby in me," she moaned louder. I penetrated my rock hard cock deep inside her wet pussy, as her moans grew louder. The moment I was waiting for. The warmth of her pussy felt amazing encapsulating my cock, as I watched the aged woman getting pounded by me. Her breasts and stomach fat bounced as I felt her breath. If I didn't change things quickly, I would've came too quick.

I exited her pussy, rolled her body over, and lifted her up into a doggie-style position. I fucked her from behind, her glorious ass smothering my abdomen. I cupped her breast with my left hand and pulled her short hair back with my right, her body growing redder as her moans got louder. I pounded her aggressively as my hand made its way to her face, feeling her saliva.

I flipped her over yet again and unleashed my hot cum over her breasts. No baby. "Did I make you happy, mommy?"

"Yes, baby," she said. We made out exhausted in the bed and laughed about the filthy sex we had.