MILF Loves BBC on Film Ch. 01

Story Info
Blonde wife learns she loves black cock.
5k words
4.47
56.4k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth hung up the phone and called out to her husband in the living room.

"Tony says he'll be here at two," she said.

"Great. That means he'll wander in around four," said John.

Beth mumbled, 'what else is new' as she walked into the living room and told John she was going to the post office. "I've got twenty-two packages to send out, should be back in an hour to help set up. Need anything else?"

John shook his head, no. "If we shoot it all here," he said, indicating the living room, "we've got enough lights, the two cameras ... everything's charged up, we've got extension cords ... we should be set."

"All we need is a black stud," said Beth. "If Tony doesn't show ... I'll call Howard. Maybe he can fill in. I don't think he's working yet."

"What if they both show?" asked John.

"Let's worry about that later. It's been a while since we've done a three-way. Fans will love it," Beth said.

Beth went back to the kitchen and called Howard. He could make it over at three. She gave John the update, grabbed the car keys and the bag of packages and headed out the door.

As she drove to the post office, she considered how things stood. They would tape today and hopefully finish. That meant John could edit the next two days, and the finished movie would be ready to ship as soon as Thursday. It was funny, but the taping was often the easiest part of making a movie. The struggle was all the prep -- making sure the equipment worked, that they had a place to shoot, and getting the talent to show up.

After a few slow years, Beth and John's home adult movie operation was chugging along nicely. They now had nearly seventy films for sale. Their bread and butter were the more than thirty interracial movies on DVD featuring sexy white housewife Beth with one or more hung black men. They also offered a small library of Beth doing lesbian, masturbation, and S&M acts.

It was a good start for an amateur operation working out of a suburban Illinois home. The two found that interest in their interracial niche was growing fast. At first the partners joked that Beth was a market leader, but the joke had become fact. She was a pioneer in amateur interracial movies, and she had become a sales leader among homegrown performers.

They were building on the foundation built by American porn movies in the 1970s and 1980s. First there was the adoption of VCRs and videotape. Then, the World Wide Web meant Dad could order movies through his computer. The shift to DVD technology made it easier for amateurs to make, market and deliver X-rated movies to consumers everywhere.

The marriage of Beth and John had gone through a revolution while porn became mainstream. They had met and married in their early twenties while working blue-collar jobs, Beth as an administrative assistant, John in a mind-numbing factory. They raised two daughters and sent them off to state colleges.

The marriage was different from the start. They shared a rebellious streak and a high sex drive despite their stereotypical middle American appearance. They had met in high school but never dated.

A few years later they bumped into each other at a swingers' club near their suburban town. They found they had much in common and that they loved having sex with each other. Both also enjoyed going to bed with others and watching other people have sex. Despite that, they also wanted a long-term relationship with a single partner.

This honesty was the bedrock of their marriage. They regularly visited sex clubs while their daughters grew up and went off to school.

Beth had long been curious about black men. She had masturbated about having sex with celebrities like Jim Brown and she was attracted to porn stars Billy Dee and Ray Victory. John had encouraged her to live out her fantasy. Initially she didn't act on those desires, thinking it wasn't allowed, taboo. She was raised by small-minded parents in a small town, and her dad was an outright racist.

The suburb that Beth and John called home was like much of the country -- it wasn't segregated but white folks lived on one side of town and blacks on another. The races interacted at work, then went home to their own color.

The workplace was where life changed for Beth. She was in the office late, catching up on project due tomorrow for the company owner, Mr. O'Connor. As his chief admin Beth had a key to the place, a warehouse and delivery outfit.

A Midwestern summer thunderstorm was battering the place with lightening, thunder and buckets of rain. She felt warm and dry as she worked away.

She was nearly done when there was a banging on the door.

It was Reggie, a tall, friendly black guy who drove a truck for the firm. He was soaking wet and carrying a box.

"Beth, let me in," he shouted through the rain.

"What are you doing here now?" she asked as she unlocked the door.

"O'Connor told me to get this equipment tonight, said he had to have it," said Reggie as he pushed his way in, dripping water on the carpet. He put the box down and wiped the rain from his face. "Damn, it is nasty out there."

Beth grabbed some paper towels and handed them to the big man. Reggie was about six foot two and stocky. He was a dark 35-year-old black man and his wet work shirt and pants looked glued on, revealing his powerful arms, big butt, and thick legs. Beth couldn't help noticing his crotch stuck out from his pants.

Beth had always thought Reggie was fine looking guy. He was down to earth and friendly. She usually kept him at a distance, in part because she was wary of her feelings for black men, in part because Reggie was a bit of a big mouth.

Beth watched Reggie wipe himself off, thinking he looked hot as hell. She glanced for a second at his jutting butt and the bulge of his cock, then pushed the thought aside. "Let me get you some coffee," she said.

She went to the kitchen, got Reggie's drink and returned to the waiting room where her desk was located outside O'Connor's office. Reggie had taken off his shirt and his wet black skin glistened, highlighting his defined muscles as he shook off the rain. His thighs looked to rip through his pants.

Beth's mouth fell open and she nearly dropped the coffee. "Here ... here you go," she said.

"Thanks Beth, you're a life saver," said Reggie. "Like I said, O'Connor wanted this stuff, said it was for a presentation."

Beth put on her serious front. "That's why I'm here too. If you hadn't brought this he'd be furious."

"Now that I've brought it maybe he can give me a raise," Reggie joked. "Then again, maybe you can give me a raise."

"Not funny Reggie," said Beth. "I was just finishing and I'm going home. You've got to too."

"Come on Beth. It's pouring out. I thought I was gonna get hit by lightning," said Reggie. "I have some dry clothes in my locker. I'll change and leave with you."

Beth agreed, telling him to hurry it up. She went back to her desk, reviewed her work, printed out a copy of the presentation for O'Connor, and powered down her PC. She called out to Reggie but got no answer.

She walked through the darkened warehouse to the men's locker room. There was no sign of the man. She pushed through the door, smelled the stale sweat and peered into the shadowy room lit by a few weak overhead lights. She heard a sound and cautiously walked toward it. She turned the corner.

Reggie was naked, his cock swinging as he toweled off his body, dried his package.

A jolt went through Beth from her eyes to her crotch. Her legs got a little weak at the sight of the stud. She couldn't take her eyes from his dick that hung halfway to his knees. It bounced and seemed to thicken as he worked on it. She thought 'he's not drying it, he's jacking it.' She wanted him to continue. She couldn't stop staring.

Reggie knew she was there. He was playing with her. He had wanted Beth since the first time he saw her. She was slim blonde about his age, long legs, a nice round bottom for a white lady, a pretty smile, sparkling eyes, she had everything.

He had heard she had been a high school cheerleader and he believed it. She might be in her late thirties, but she was in great shape and had that sexy and experienced look.

Reggie kept pretending to dry himself off as he fondled his bouncing cock. He looked at her in the dark room from the corner of his eye. She was definitely staring at his penis. That turned him on even more. She was curious. Would she take the bait?

Warehouse gossip said Beth had an open marriage and was seen occasionally at a bar that featured monthly swing nights. Reggie had gone a few times himself, and every visit he picked up a white woman looking for a large black man. As far as he could tell there was a lot more interracial action going on in their community than people let on.

He decided it was time to make his move. He dropped the towel on a bench and began a two hander where he held his nuts in his left while stroking his phallus with his right. He did the side glance again. She was staring, hypnotized. She licked her parted lips and pressed her hand to her breast.

Reggie spoke in a near whisper. "Like what you see?"

She was so lost in the moment it took her a few seconds to realize he had spoken, and then to understand what he was saying. He waited. Rain pounding the roof was the only sound in the dark room. The two of them were alone.

She knew now was the time. It was time to act on her desires, stop denying her needs. The man was inviting her. He was a good man, she knew him, he wasn't a weirdo or a pervert, just a horny guy looking to share his body and to adore hers. Stripped naked he was a total stud.

"I like it. I like it a lot," Beth breathed, her throat constricted, her mouth filled with saliva that had developed as she stared at his beautiful cock. She was unable to raise her voice. "Reggie ... I'm married, I don't know ..."

"No one has to know. It's just you and me," Reggie whispered. He let go of his penis, turned towards her, and the thick meat pointed directly at Beth.

She loved his cock. She loved looking at it, watching it as it moved, the balls hanging down, the phallus filled with blood. Beth was mesmerized. She glanced up at his thick chest and arms, then back down to his crotch. She couldn't stop gawking at it.

He took a slow step towards her, careful not to scare her. He kept staring into her eyes, looking for any sign of fear. She didn't move, kept her head down, looking at his torso and cock. Reggie took another step. His naked, brawny body was only a foot away.

"Go on. You can touch it. You know you want to," said Reggie.

Beth swallowed, licked her lips. Then she reached out one hand, gradually crossing the distance between them. She took the cock head in her hand, felt it.

"It's so hot," she said, speaking to herself. "So hot. It's so ... big. Reggie. Your cock is huge."

Reggie breathed a sigh at her touch. He had her, he told himself. Be gentle. Go slow. Let her set the pace. He had a feeling she was hot as hell once she got started. He had to keep the slow fire burning until it grew wild.

"Keep doing that and it will get bigger," Reggie said. He softly placed his hand on her shoulder and moved his mouth closer to her neck and ear. "That feels great Beth."

She moved her hand from his cockhead and gripped the shaft. She began a slow tug, her delicate fingers barely encircling the girth of his dick. Beth concentrated on the feel of his meat, half-hard, the heartbeat pumping, growing as she stroked it, and she heard his breath get heavier.

Reggie took her other hand and moved it to his balls, bending her fingers so they cupped the sac. "That's it Beth, that's so fucking good," he breathed into her ear.

His words electrified her. His fat cock and full balls were in her hand and the man was overjoyed with the pleasure she gave him. She trembled as a feeling of lust went through her body. Her pussy was wet, her heart pounding.

They looked into each other's eyes. They kissed, brushing lips. Then they both opened their mouths and began a fuller tongue kiss, licking lips, pressing hard against the other.

"Damn Beth, I've wanted you so long," Reggie sighed in her ear. He kissed her neck and she quietly moaned.

It was now or never, thought Beth. I could chicken out, or ... I could do what I want to do and fuck this guy like an animal. Dammit girl, you only live once, she thought.

"Reggie. Reggie," she murmured, trying to ignore his caresses and his hands moving down to hold her waist, pulling her closer, their crotches touching. "Reggie. Let's go to O'Connor's office, there's a couch there."

He picked up his wet clothes and followed her, naked, his cock bouncing.

They got to the office area and Beth turned off her desk light, fearful they could be seen. It was pitch-dark, then a sudden loud Craackk! and flash of blinding-white lightning revealed his large ebony body and half-hard cock next to her blonde hair and white skin in prim office wear. A shocking loud crash! followed, and the room went black.

She screamed and leapt into his arms, then embarrassed, drew away.

When they got to O'Connor's office Beth turned on the gooseneck lamp on the executive's desk, throwing shadows across the room. She turned, raised her arms and he held her close. They kissed deeply.

They pulled apart and she undressed. His eyes watched her slim creamy body, the small, pointed breasts, the firm, round bottom. She was beautiful. She was in great shape; she was always careful about her figure, and she did the popular Jane Fonda aerobics daily.

They stopped for a moment and looked into each other's eyes. She gripped his muscled forearms and biceps, moved closer, lifted her head and they kissed. She grabbed his cock and began stroking it. She was no longer shy or uncertain, she wanted sex with this big stud, she wanted to get fucked, and she was eager to give him whatever pleasure he wanted.

She held his cock as she backed up and sat on the arm of the couch. "God, I want to suck this cock," she said. "I don't often go to bed with men this big so be patient with me."

He stood before her, his erection a foot from her mouth. She licked her lips and moved closer. She kissed the tip, then moved her tongue around the head. She gave a slight 'oooh' as she tasted the dick and a drop of precum. She opened her lips and worked to get the head in her mouth.

She moaned uncontrollably as the heft of his dick head filled her, felt the rhythm of Reggie's heartbeat in the cock, tasted a sweaty fat dick, and saw in the shadowy light his ebony stomach and thick thighs.

"Fuck Beth, oh fuck," Reggie sighed, lost in lust. "It's incredible. Keep sucking my dick."

She sucked, working to get more in her mouth, getting it wet with saliva. Her jaw stretched wide open. She fondled his big balls and began a steady stroke of the phallus. She heard a moaning fill the room and realized it was her joyfully sounding the intense pleasure she felt sucking a big black cock. She had never experienced this surge through her body. No partner had made her feel like this, her body pulsing, heart thumping. All because she had a fat black cock in her mouth.

She moved back and caught her breath. She kissed the head, licked the hole. He shivered in pleasure.

"Jeez Reggie, your cock is unbelievable," she said as she stared at it in wonder. "Can other women take this thing? It's massive."

"Some can, some can't. You're doing really well," he smiled.

She took a long look at the beautiful dick. She loved seeing her white hand holding his phallus. It was jet black, about nine inches long and thick as her wrist. A heavy purple vein squiggled up one side, and another pulsed on the top of the fleshy hammer, starting at the base and traveling up its length, disappearing into the fat head. The head that now showed a single drop of milky precum.

She was entranced. She got her lips and mouth wet with saliva, then licked the drop and took the spongy head in her mouth and sucked it softly. She thought, 'I can take the head but this shaft, that might be impossible.' Beth went back to working both hands on the monster, slowly jacking the meat and pulling at the cum-filled nuts.

She began unconsciously moaning again, the black dick pressing against her throat, fulfilling some need inside, satisfying a desire she had long pushed away.

She couldn't remember being turned on like this. Blood has rushed to her skin and her body glowed in the lamplight. She was sensitive to every touch and her brain took in Reggie's groans and horny words. He put his hand gently on the back of her head and pulled her in. She reveled in the contrast of his dark skin against her cream-white body. She felt her body pulse and thought, 'My body is tingling! This is unbelievable.'

She had screwed other men. Her marriage was open, and she took advantage of that. She loved to fuck. This was something special, a turning point, an event that could change her life.

Reggie stood before her, legs spread, basking in the pleasure. He lifted his head, closed his eyes and let the bliss from his cock move through his body. Some white women just loved to suck cock, he thought, especially black dick.

I knew Beth would get into this, he thought. You got a sense from some women, even the prissy, tight ass types, that they loved cocks and loved to screw. He felt that about her the first time he saw her. Not that she was a priss, if anything just the opposite. Her all-business exterior covered a down-to- earth, open personality.

When they first met he knew he had to be cautious about approaching her. You had to be careful with white gals at work because one misstep in your seduction and you'd be fired. Bosses got very righteous when they thought they were protecting the sanctity of white pussy from the black man.

He was loving Beth's blowjob but knew he had to get back in control of the situation. Sex in the boss's office with a white secretary was a thrill but too big a risk. Black men got shot for less, even in the so-called open-minded 1990s. He had to get inside that pussy. If the fuck was good, she'd come back for more.

"That's so fucking good baby," he breathed. He took her face in his hands and began to slowly pump his cock in and out. "Yes, baby, you got a hot mouth and daddy likes to fuck it."

She let him take control and groaned at his actions, the thrusting in and out, the big hands holding her head, the nasty talk, the huge dick smothering her throat, the smell of cock and sweat, the taste of cock and precum. Her mouth was juicing, lubricating his cock.

"I need you to suck my balls baby, please suck them," he pleaded.

She unconsciously moaned again, loving him commanding her, taking charge. She quickly followed orders, letting his cock slide from her mouth and lowering her lips to his testicles. She smelled his crotch, kissed the shaft, then opened her mouth and licked and tongued his heaving nuts. Her groaning never stopped, her eyes rolled back, she was in cock worship heaven. She couldn't stop tonguing and mouthing his humid, delicious ball sack.

She held his shaft with one hand and began fingering herself with the other. Her cunt was dripping wet, the juice flowing down her fingers as she moved them in and out. She was close to cumming.

He grabbed the back of her head and forced her deeper into his package. She grunted with joy, her face and head enveloped with black cock and balls as he towered over her. She looked up at his eyes for a second, felt his hands grip her tighter, and saw him look down at her with lust and pleasure. That was enough to set her off.

Her mouth was blocked, and she started wheezing as the cum began in her pussy. The feeling of orgasmic joy traveled down her legs and started up her back, she scrunched her eyes closed as she trembled and grunted louder, her outcry masked by his crotch and giant meat.

12