MILF Loves BBC on Film Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth visits an interracial swing club and has a ball.
5.9k words
4.46
14k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bee-rother, what am I doing here?' thought Beth eyeing the obnoxious guy who wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Come on, baby, I got what you need, don't play hard to get," the man shouted.

They were in the center of a milling crowd at a night club the size of a shopping mall. It had been years since Beth had been in such a loud bar. The place was three stories high, stairs going every which way, lights flashing, all accented by the thump thump thump of too-loud dance music.

She looked for Linda, the friend who insisted Beth join her on this special ladies-night at the club. Beth had to admit the place was impressive, and it was filled with hot babes of both sexes.

But the noise and commotion had unnerved her, and it got worse when the jerk attached himself to Beth and wouldn't let go.

"Beth! I've been looking for you," Linda screamed, coming out of the crowd of pretty 30-somethings. "You've got to see the pool."

Time to escape. "I'd love to see it," Beth hollered as she took Linda's elbow and walked away.

"Sugar babe, I can show you the pool," the man shouted.

"Maybe later," Beth said over her shoulder as she and Linda got lost in the swarm.

They found a quieter place. She hissed in Linda's ear, "What happened to you? That guy was an asshole."

"I saw James and we had a drink. He's a total stud, you've got to meet him," said Linda. "Honey you've got to lighten up. It'll get better. Besides, you know how to brush off losers. Sometimes you have to be a bitch."

"I didn't want to say the wrong thing. He'd think I was a racist," said Beth.

"Honey, put that aside. This is like any singles bar," said Linda. "Treat the black men like any other guy. If you're not interested, tell them. If they can't take no, take off."

"I know. I'm still getting into the swing of things," said Beth.

"Swinging is right. That's why we're here," Linda said. "You've been to swingers clubs. It just happens that tonight this is for white women and black men to meet and get it on."

It was the early 1990s and the Palm Springs swingers bar was all the rage in Chicago's south suburbs. Palm Springs made up one small part of the boisterous complex that Beth and Linda were wandering through. Two Fridays a month it held Black and White is All Right nights to attract interracial swingers.

Beth and Linda were good friends who lived about 30 minutes away from the club. Both were conservative, middle-class white ladies in their mid-thirties with teenage children. They attended the same church, and both swung with their husbands. They were of the generation that felt it was ludicrous that their husband would be their only sex partner for their entire lives. Their husbands agreed.

Five years ago the two women knew each other enough to say hi at church or the grocery store. One night they bumped into each other at a swingers club. They became best friends and discussed their families, marriages and life in general.

Recently something had changed. Beth told Linda about her experience with a black man at work. She and the guy were alone in the office working late. They got to talking. Beth was lonely and horny, and Reggie was charming. He had been caught in the rain and his pants looked they were painted on. They soon were screwing like there was no tomorrow. For Beth it was a fantastic, life changing event.

Reggie had taken her high sex drive to the next level. Beth loved looking at his dark body, muscles and, yes, his crotch. And when they came together rockets went off.

Reggie and Beth became friends, but she had a rule -- no affair with a co-worker. That's what swinging was for, to let out her pent-up horniness. She didn't get her meat where she got her bread.

Beth discussed her secret with Linda. Linda had a solution.

"Honey, I never told you, but ... I've gone to bed with a few black guys over the years. Some are great in the sack, some aren't," said Linda.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? I wouldn't have thought less of you," said Beth.

"Angel, you're a good friend. I didn't want to jeopardize that. And this town ... this country is filled with racist assholes. I know you aren't but ... you never know," said Linda.

That was when Linda told her about Palm Springs' interracial nights and Beth insisted they both go. Now they were there.

They walked up two floors and down an empty hallway to a pair of dark-green padded-leather doors. They rang the bell and the doors silently opened inward. Soft music played, the lighting was muted, and black and white folks in casual dress stood in groups or sat on couches and talked. It was the opposite of the frenetic downstairs.

The two white women paid the night's entry fee, took several towels and went to the sparkling clean locker room. Beth got into her one-piece swimsuit and loungewear and looked in the full-length mirror.

She saw a mid-size, slim, blue-eyed, big-haired blonde with creamy white skin who could pass for 30 (she was 36) with an intelligent face and friendly smile. She had a tight firm bod, long legs leading up to a great bubble butt and mid-size boobs with no droop.

She took a breath and walked out of the locker room. She was drawn to the huge picture windows that looked down on a big pool, several whirlpools, a sauna and a steam room.

There were several dozen fit men and women in swimsuits lounging in and around the bar and whirlpools. There was laughter and small talk and here and there couples pressed together and danced to soft rock. The people were black, white and a mix of other ethnicities and colors. Beth loved it.

"Excuse me, you look thirsty, would you like a drink?" a man asked. Beth turned and was face-to-face with a tall, good-looking dark-skinned black guy.

"I'd love one. What are you having?' she asked, looking over the man's sculpted arms, large hands and liquid eyes.

"Vodka tonic."

"That sounds wonderful. I'm Beth," she said.

"I'm Kenneth, call me Ken. I'll be right back," Ken said.

She watched him walk to the bar, checking out his wide shoulders and butt in form-fitting slacks. It felt good that a guy as delicious as Ken was checking her out.

He returned with the drinks. "I know it's a cliché but, first time here?" Ken smiled.

"New to the club, not the lifestyle," she said.

Ken nodded. "This is a nice place, and they attract a smart crowd," he said in his deep, soft voice. "They keep out the con men and oddballs you see downstairs."

When Linda arrived, Beth noticed she stared at Ken with awe, and thought, 'This guy must have something going on.'

Ken excused himself. "I'm changing into my suit for swimming, and other things. Maybe I'll see you two downstairs," he said.

After he left Linda turned to Beth and whispered like an excited schoolgirl, "That man is one of the hottest guys here. But he's careful who he hooks up with. Don't let him get away."

Ken was thinking about Beth. She fit all his desirables. She was a young-ish white woman, blonde, lovely, long legs -- a sexy housewife looking to bust loose. The big hair told him that. It was clear that Beth was smart and enjoyed holding a conversation with him, a tall, educated and accomplished black man.

Ken was a lawyer with powerful Chicago-based corporate law firm. He had been brought up to marry a church-going black woman with a degree from a historically black college, to have two or three kids, attend NAACP fund raisers, and coach youth sports.

Ken tried it. For eight long years. He hated the regimentation. He hated going to church every Sunday with the phony pastor who condemned adultery while banging half the women in the pews.

Ken was also bored as hell with his sanctimonious, arrogant wife. He was her trophy, the perfect black male to be showed off to her shallow girlfriends, half of whom had made it clear that Ken was welcome to 'visit' them. Ken stayed in the marriage for his two sons until he realized they were being emotionally damaged by the tension in the house caused by their parents.

He took a hit financially from the divorce but got his freedom, generous visitation rights, and a peace of mind he hadn't had in years.

He also was free to pursue the women he truly desired. Women like Beth. It took a failed marriage for Ken to admit to himself he was attracted to horny white women who wanted him just like he wanted them.Ken mulled this over as put on a swimsuit that was just tight enough to show off his healthy package.

Meanwhile, Beth and Linda looked over the rest of the club. There were private rooms, group spaces -- better known as orgy rooms -- and large TV screens throughout showing softcore movies. They headed to the pool.

Beth took a sweeping look of the big, open space. To her right there were hunky guys and attractive women at the bar, in the pool people swam laps, the steam room's windows were clouded over, and two couples in the whirlpool were obviously fondling each other under the foam.

Linda introduced Beth to the three black men and two white women at the bar. Beth was attracted to Horace, 'call me Harry' and filed away a possible bump into him later.

The group made small talk that carried an undertone of sex. They were in a safe space where people black and white could screw without society's disapproval or racist ignorance.

Beth thought, this is the South suburbs of Chicago where the races were segregated at home though people checked each other out while shopping and commuting but pretended not to be curious about hooking up.

Linda grabbed Beth's arm and whispered in her ear. "There's James, I told you about him, you're on your own" and headed over to a good-looking ebony-colored man who had just gotten out of the pool. Beads of water made the man's skin shine, and his suit was outlined against his cock.

Beth waited at the bar a few moments, said she wanted to look around, and strolled towards the sauna, a hut with wood walls and a door with a small window. She looked in and saw Ken in his trunks, eyes closed and leaning back, soaking up the heat. There was a nude white woman sitting next to him, gripping his thigh as she kissed a naked black man, his nice-sized semi-erect cock standing up.

Beth stepped in and quickly closed the door, careful not to let the heat out.

"Hello there," Beth said to Ken. "May I join you?"

All three of them looked at Beth and said, "Yes."

"These are my friends, Ray and Sparks," Ken said. "And this is Beth, a newcomer."

Sparks was not shy. Her tan line emphasized dark nipples topping her large creamy breasts that jiggled as she spoke. "Beth, welcome to the sauna team. I was half hoping and half afraid I'd have to handle both these guys by myself."

Beth said 'nice to meet you' and sat down next to Ken on the other side of the busy couple. She began sweating from the heat and the horny scene that she walked in on.

"I love this heat after a Chicago winter," she said.

Sparks said, "Honey, I just got back from Negril. It was hot and the men were hotter."

Ken looked Beth in the eyes and said, "I was hoping I'd see you. I love to relax in the sauna and listen to people fool around. Then I join them."

He reached out with his large hand and touched Beth's cheek and leaned in and softly kissed her. She loved his gentleness. She was fascinated by his dark skin against her pale body. She kissed back, touching lips, getting a feel for the stud.

Ray and Sparks ignored them, lost in sex and trading horny talk. "That's it baby, get on it," Ray whispered as he spread his legs to give his partner access to his crotch. Sparks moved down, opened her mouth and tongued the head of Ray's cock.

Beth always enjoyed watching sex, but this was even better as tanned Sparks swallowed Ray's black pole. "Damn that looks fine,' she thought, 'can't wait to suck one too.'

She felt Ken's hand slip from her cheek to her neck, then move to her waist and pull her closer. Their kiss progressed to wet lips and licking tongues. Ken gave butterfly kisses to her neck and ear. Beth sighed.

She put her hand on his thigh and felt the steel-like muscles. She grabbed his dick through his trunks. He was half-hard and already a healthy size. She squeezed and Ken grunted, "That's it girl, you know I want it."

Beth palmed his meat, squeezed it harder. She looked in his eyes and said, "I want it too." She reached under the trunks and got his cock in her fingers. She wrapped them around the thick phallus. She tried to pull his cock out.

"Let me help you with that," Ken murmured as he lifted his butt and lowered his swimsuit to his ankles. Beth stared at his package and licked her lips. The cut cock stood out from his crotch, nice and heavy and about eight inches long with a jet-black shaft. She was hypnotized by Ken's erection as she tentatively gripped it and pumped. His balls jostled in their sac.

She loved it, it was beautiful. She grasped the mushroom head in her palm and felt some precum ooze. Ken whispered, "Stroke it baby, get me hot." He turned to Beth, took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. He drew away and lay back. She kissed his nipple and kept pumping him. Ken held her head and pulled her hard against his chest. She looked down at his cock. She wanted it.

Beth lowered her head and kissed his dick. It was steaming hot, hotter than the sauna. She licked and tasted the precum. It sent a zing to her groin. She loved having a cock in her mouth, especially a thick black cock. Her body started that tingle she got when knew she was going to have sex.

She moved her mouth around the head, circling it, spreading her saliva. She let it plop out and licked the super-sensitive flange of the mushroom head. Ken sighed and raised his butt and thighs and tenderly held her head down on his meat.

"That's it baby ... suck a man's cock. Suck this brother's big ole dick."

She moaned from deep in her throat. His sexy talk, the sauna heat, and his throbbing black meat stuffing her mouth was so good. She felt a shudder through her body. Her quim was soaking. She thought, 'You don't get this kind of turned on with the white boys.' And it was true. She had been fucking white guys for at least 20 years, and there were few and far between that gave her this feeling of hunger and need.

Ken was sensing the same thing. Beth was fantastic. He watched as she worked his ebony pole with her pink mouth. Taking it deep, fondling his balls. She loved to give head. She took a special pleasure in giving a black man pleasure. He wanted to please her, to be enveloped by her pussy, by her body. He wanted her creamy skin against his midnight black body.

Ken got hold of her shoulders and pulled her up. He kissed her. He spoke in her ear, "You are something else Beth. I saw you and knew you were the hottest woman at the party. Let me give you some fun."

She stood and slowly lowered her one-piece suit, giving Ken and the two lovers a tease. His eyes lit up as she revealed her tight stomach, then her trimmed pussy. Ray and Sparks stopped their sex play to praise her beauty, 'nice baby' and 'welcome to the party.'

Beth sat on her towel on the bench and spread her legs. Now it was Ken's turn to kiss her nipples and fondle her body. His big hand cupped her entire sex, the tips of his fingers reaching down to her taint. He gripped her puss, then loosened, then gripped it again. Beth moaned and spread her legs wider. He slid his middle finger in her dripping vulva, moved it back and forth, up and down, against her labia and clitoris.

The atmosphere in the sauna had changed. The four lovers were alone, joined in sensual pleasure and separated from the rest of the orgy. In their little room Beth and her new friends savored the scent of horny pussy and male sweat and listened to the sound of sloppy oral sex and sighs of joy.

Ken put a second finger in the trench of her snatch and the juice made it slip and slide. He put pressure on her clit, then tensed his hand so it vibrated against her vagina. Beth's groan filled the sauna.

"That's what I like to hear. A woman enjoying herself," said Sparks. "Ken, you spoil a woman, I know from experience."

Beth had nearly forgotten that Ray and Sparks were there. She shook her head to wake up a little and said to Ken, "Keep spoiling me sweet thing."

Sparks laughed. Ken smiled at Beth, said, "That's just what I'm going to do," and put his own towel on the floor between her legs. He got on his knees on the towel so his face was level with her sex. He put a hand on each thigh and kissed the tender skin near her vagina, left then right, moving slowly towards her center.

Beth looked over and saw Sparks kneeling on the bench with her voluptuous butt towards Ray as his stiff cock bounced. Ray said, "Now I'm going to spoil you Sparks." He took hold of his cock and rubbed the head against the spread pussy. She sighed, arched her back and spread her knees. He kept rubbing up and down, and Beth could hear the squelching liquid sound of succulent pussy. The red head of Ray's dick pushed in, and Sparks groaned and pushed back.

Ray's black shaft slowly entered the woman. Beth was only a foot away as she watched the erection spread open Spark's pink labia. Beth realized she loved watching a dark dick enter a pink pussy. She smelled Spark's juicing cunt. Her own pussy was wet and fragrant.

She looked down and Ken's mouth was at her puss, one hand on each leg, spreading her open. She lifted her right leg and put her foot on the bench, opening her vagina and putting it right in Ken's face. His tongue darted out as he licked her from top to bottom.

Ken pushed his mouth deeper into Beth's core. He felt her juice and his saliva dripping down his chin. He stopped and looked closely at her snatch as he fingered her swollen labia lips apart. Ken licked each side of her pussy, up down. He took her labia lips in his mouth and sucked and gently pulled at them.

Beth's eyes closed and her head lolled as the pleasure overwhelmed. Everything fell away as Ken's tonguing took control of her body. She spread her legs wider, and her head rolled from side to side, lost in the bliss. She looked down for a second and saw Ken's handsome black face and thick, pink tongue sensually burrowing up and down her cunt. She felt her juices dripping down to her butt. He looked up at her, his cheeks glazed with her honey, and smiled.

Her head went back, eyes squinting in joy. She could feel the cum building. Seeing his adorable smile, dark skin and wide tongue against her sloshing pink puss sent her over the edge. She groaned uncontrollably, and pushed her vagina hard into Ken's face, grabbing his head, forcing him in deep.

As the bliss started to rise, Beth imagined watching herself from the ceiling of the sauna, forcing his head in deep with both hands, seeing her toes curl, then felt the orgasm spread up her legs. The joy was centered deep in her pussy, then closer to the clit and the slit where Ken's tongue was buried.

"Ohhhh ... fuck, fuck, fuck, ungh, ungh," she cried, the yelling somehow making the cum hit her harder as it spread up her spine and into her brain. Her body spasmed, she couldn't control it, her butt and legs tensed, and her head flung back and banged against the sauna wall. The joy flashed through her, then gradually dissipated.

She came back to Earth. She was exhausted. Good exhausted. She opened her eyes and saw Ken looking up at her with a big smile, his cheeks glistening with her juice. She turned and saw Sparks and Ray looking at her as they kept fucking doggy style. She had completely tuned them out as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Wow. That looked like an earthquake," Sparks laughed, and she pushed back against Ray's pumping thighs. "Keep fucking me baby ... unggh ... I want what she's having."

Ray began banging harder, he looked to be close, unable to control the tensing of his muscles as they forced his rod into Sparks. Then he grunted 'unnggh,' gripped her butt and hips like a vise, and slammed hard into her, once, twice, three times, grunting, his dark skin shiny with sweat against her tanned, white skin.

12