MILF Maker

Story Info
Teddy fulfills his fetish for MILFs by knocking up his girl.
3.7k words
4.3
23.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margret and Teddy were very open with each other in the bedroom. When the wolf and tabby had first started dating, they'd promised each other to always be truthful in their desires and never made each other feel bad for what turned them on. It was Teddy's idea at first, but Margret had been 100% enthusiastic and on board when signing on. She entirely agreed with him that life was much better this way. After all, why let something as silly as 'shame' get in the way of a good time? And if you couldn't trust your partner with your secrets, who could you trust?

That wasn't to say it wasn't difficult at times. For example, Margret had once shared with Teddy she would like to have a threesome with both him and his father. Something about getting 'owned' by two generations appealed to her submissive streak. Teddy had kept his end of the deal and hadn't ever shamed her for it.... But let's just say he was supremely lucky that just because they were open with their kinks didn't mean they actually had to oblige any of them. He didn't ever want to involve family with his activities in the bedroom, the very idea turned his stomach. Still, that was all apart from the agreement. With all the messed up sexual thoughts running through their heads, they couldn't expect not to be shocked from time to time when engaging in a 'open door' policy on erotic fantasies. Teddy certainly kinks that gave Margret pause. There was the unorthodox, his interest in fucking a girl in full clown makeup, for instance, to the outright impossible: such as cumming with such big loads Margret's belly her stomach would actually bloat outwards, inflating like a balloon. Admittedly the idea had intrigued her at first, but the pictures he'd shown her just looked painful!

Yet, of all the ideas they swapped back and forth, it was one of Teddy's more pedestrian desires that had encountered the biggest reaction: MILFs. Particularly pregnant ones.

It was difficult for him to describe exactly, but there was just something so sexy about a woman with a big, round pregnant stomach and large milky breasts. The allure lasted even after a woman had given birth. Seeing a woman with her kids out in public caused his heart to race and a small thrill to run down his back as he visited by the fantasy of knocking her up all over again. The more kids she had? The stronger the effect. Teddy had never had the privilege of making someone pregnant, but that didn't stop him from fantasizing about it nearly every time he had sex, with or without a condom. It was a small miracle he hadn't knocked someone up already, as he'd give any girl that would allow him a cream pie. Actually, now that he thought about it some more, he was almost certain he had to have at least one kid running around somewhere. It was an idea that disgusted him, Teddy didn't like the idea he might be even inadvertently shirking his responsibility as a father. It scared him as well, wondering if and when those chickens would ever come home to roost. But most of all? Teddy hated to say it, the idea simply turned him on.

Margret knew all about these thoughts, of course, it was all a part of their pact! When they'd first made the agreement to be open and nonjudgemental with each other about all things sexual, Margret had at first feared the things she might learn about her new boyfriend, and how she'd actually react to them. What she should have been worried about, it turned out, was finding a new kink or her own and becoming overly attracted to it. Because that was precisely what had happened with Teddy's MILF and breeding fantasy.

Thoughts about pregnancy and motherhood had, of course, occupied Margret's head before. As a woman, the concept of pregnancy felt inescapable to her. When the news cycle was all about certain supreme court decisions, for instance, a relationship with a serious partner was terminated over disagreements over family planning, or when her mom hinted how much she wanted grandchildren. Having said that, Margret's relationship with motherhood had certainly changed since dating Teddy. Now, just like him, she couldn't help but get aroused when she saw a pregnant woman in public or even just heard someone talking about having children. Baby clothes weren't as cute anymore. Now Margret would feel her heart start to race, her skin getting hot beneath her fur, all while her heart began to race thinking about Teddy taking to her to the bedroom and, well, breeding the fuck out of her.

Woof.

Perhaps it was just her biological clock starting to ring now that she was pushing thirty. Or maybe it was simply the passion that Teddy spoke with whenever he brought up the subject of... *shudder*... 'Knocking someone up' as he put it. Whatever the cause, suddenly Margret was starting to feel a little baby crazy.

Given their mutual attraction to the idea of 'breeding' it seemed natural they'd start actively trying to conceive rather than just playing a little fast and loose with contraceptives. However, Margret and Teddy had talked it over and come to what felt like the rational, sane really, conclusion that having children, or any other long-term commitment, just for some sort of short term sexual thrill was silly. Especially since they'd only known each other for six months and been officially dating for just three. Even if Margret spent more time at his apartment, which was much bigger and overall nicer than her own place, perhaps they ought to be living together to 'try' for a family. Nevertheless, the fantasy had a strong grip over them both, and Margret had 'forgotten' to take her birth control recently.

Nonetheless, the fantasy lingered and Margret was longing in Teddy's bed, thinking hard about both sex and babies, when suddenly she heard her boyfriend enter the room. She didn't look up, fearing if they made eye contact they'd start having sex. Margret was starting to feel a little aroused, but was due in for an important, very early, morning meeting tomorrow. 6:30 AM her time, as the meeting had been set by the 'big office' out east. Much as she liked the idea of staying up late having sex, Margret knew she'd regret it: Margret needed a full eight hours of sleep no matter what. Teddy liked to joke it was because she was a cat. But then she heard the TV flick on and knew what was about to happen a second before it did. Sure enough, the jazzy little number that was the PornHub theme filled the room as Teddy started playing porn.

As part of their openness in the bedroom, the couple often watched porn together. There were times that Margret felt like a bad woman, a bad feminist for watching porn: but she had never shared that with her boyfriend because she was too fearful he'd help her stop. Margret, for as guilty as the dark side of the industry made her feel, loved porn. It wasn't entirely sexual. Regularly the couple watched X-rated content to laugh at it more than for sexual enjoyment, unable to help themselves and laugh at how over the top it all was. Margret would watch 'Lemon Stealing Whores' over at least half of the so called 'comedy' movies Hollywood pumped out. They also admired and marveled at the physical endurance of the actors on screen. Teddy considered himself very talented in the bedroom, and knew full well there was a lot that happened on camera he'd never be able to do himself. Still, for a good portion of the time, getting off was the exact reason they decided to watch it.

One way or another, if it was for the laughs, artistic merit, or just for sheer smut, watching porn always led to sex between the couple. It was a common move by both Margret and Teddy to start playing it on the 55-inch Samsung in Teddy's bedroom when they were ready to get their 'freak' on. Tonight it just happened to be Teddy who flipped on the tube: a blonde human girl riding a very impressive stallion. The man-horse was on his back, a very impressive and muscular figure, while the busty human girl rode his horse dick for all he was worth. In general, interspecies stuff was always a favorite for the couple, perhaps that was because they were an interspecies coupling themselves: Teddy was a wolf and Margret a tabby house cat. The TV soon filled their bedroom with sounds of pleasure that were faker than the blonde's bolt on tits, or the horseshoe tramp stamp temporary tattoo she was wearing.

Still, it had the desired outcome. Margret knew she should look away and ask Teddy to turn it off. She knew he'd both understand and respect her wishes, but that damn jazzy theme caused a Pavlovian response within her, when she was already horny. The massive TV drew her attention and she could not pull her eyes away from the screen: she found the video so incredibly hot! Before long, Margret was sitting up on the bed and taking her top off, exposing her large naturals to Teddy, much to his delight. He leaned against the wall, arms folded across his chest, with a very obvious 'tent' in his boxers.

Personally, she wasn't very fond of her body, what with the few stubborn pounds of fat that hung around her midsection or how much her boobs were starting to sag, even though she was only thirty. She often talked about getting a 'tummy tuck' of her breasts lifted. Despite her dissatisfaction with her figure, Teddy had been insistent that he loved her body. "You look so MILFy already." He'd once said. "I can't wait until you finally have children!"

"What makes you think I'm going to have kids?" She asked, cheeks growing warm under her fur and unable to make eye contact with him. It had actually been the night Teddy had first told her about his breeding and MILF fetish, and she wasn't yet used to dirty talk like this in the bedroom.

"With a body like that? It's your destiny!" He replied, pulling her in for a tight bear hug.

"But I'm so fat!" Margret protested, half laughing, half crying through the embrace.

"So am I!"

She scoffed. "You aren't fat, you're husky. Chicks love husky dudes."

"No, I'm a wolf!" He replied, causing a moment of silence before they both burst into laughter. It was the sort of thing that Margret doubted anyone else would find funny, but they were in love, so to them, it was hysterical.

In spite of all her protesting, his words had worked. Even if she didn't understand it, Margret did believe him when he said he liked her body, which was probably why she was having more sex now than she'd ever had before in her life.

"How did you read my mind?" Margret asked when she finally managed to tear her gaze away from the TV and looked over towards her boyfriend. She started shaking her head at him.

"It's an easy mind to read when all you want is sex! I'm starting to get scared my dick will fall off if you use it anymore." Her boyfriend teased, which caused her to look away with a small measure of embarrassment, if only because of how true his statement was.

Still, it wouldn't stop her from shooting back a quick barb of her own. "I don't see you complaining, my manwhore, you're the dirty one watching porn in front of your innocent girlfriend."  She reached over and into his boxers, taking a gentle yet insistent hold of his manhood and tugging him closer: quite literally leading her boyfriend by the cock. It caused a sheepish smile to cross his face before the couple tenderly began to kiss: lips locked, tongues dancing each other's mouths, eyes slowly drifting closed as they savored the moment. Making out to the sounds of carnal pleasure. As they kissed, Margret continued to toy with Teddy's manhood: stroking it with the incredibly soft fur of her palm and making him a little weak at the knee. "Besides, it seems alright to me."

Teddy laughed in reply and was about to say something when suddenly the porn film was interrupted with a mid-video ad roll. "Those fuckers!" Teddy cursed, loping over to his laptop that was mirroring to the TV to skip the ad. "Some poor bastard is liable to be just a moment away from busting, and they ruin his orgasm with an ad?"

"I keep telling you we need to just suck it up and get the subscription."

"Fuck that!" Teddy replied, shaking his head 'no' emphatically, the canine's long hair that hung all the way down to his shoulders flying through the air. "I'm not going to reward their shitty behavior with my money!"

Margret laughed at that, but suddenly paused when she realized the ad that had interrupted their video was one of those famed 'MILF in your area!' ads, which caused her to laugh even harder. "Maybe it would have helped you 'bust'." She cackled.

Her mate didn't get it. "What? What's so funny?" Teddy asked before following his girlfriend's finger, which was pointing towards the TV and to the picture of a woman in her 40s wearing a 1950s style house dress and looking rather flustered. "Help me blow off steam?" The caption beneath her pleaded.

"I was thinking we could get you one of your MILFs tonight." Margret said, although she wasn't entirely sure why. Fantasies about threesomes aside, Teddy was her man and she didn't want to share him with other people.

Teddy paused, staring at the ad and then glancing back at his girlfriend, before shaking his head and closing the lid of his laptop, causing the TV to go black. "Why would I need to go looking for a MILF when I have one right here?" He finally said, confidently striding up to his girlfriend as he spoke.

This put Margret on a cautious offensive, staring at her boyfriend as he approached and wondering what he meant by that! No matter how 'MILF like', to use his words, Teddy considered her body Margret was not a mother! "You know something I don't?" She asked with a nervous giggle. "Because, so far as I'm aware, I'm not a mom."

"Not yet." Teddy said in a soft, seductive voice, which caused another thrill to rush down her spine, filling her brain with an image of her standing, caressing her round belly gravid with Teddy's pups. It was a familiar image, one she probably saw once a day at least.

The couple were face to face now. Margret was on her knees, kneeling atop the bed. Teddy was standing at the edge of the bed, bending his knees slightly so they were face to face. He took her in his big, strong arms, cradling her against his broad chest. "We could change that right now," Teddy pressed, whispering so softly into her ear. The feline's pointed ear twitching while her tail playfully swished back and forth behind her. Margret felt like she was melting in her boyfriend's arms, she was so incredibly turned on. "I know you stopped taking your birth control."

"No!" She weakly protested, her eyes growing wide, wondering how he knew? "I just forgot is all!"

"Do you really believe that... mommy?"

Yet another shudder ran down her back. Teddy still had Margret locked in a powerful bear hug. The feline could feel the heat of his body, smell the scent of his aroused musk in the air, and felt his muscular arms as they gently cradled her against his broad chest. It was all to make her feel like she was melting, she could feel her pussy wetter than she could ever remember, so mind numbingly aroused all she could think about was getting not just fucked, but bred. That was a problem because Margret was desperately trying to figure out a response, but the fact of the matter was she didn't believe it. Rational thoughts about responsible family planning be damned! She loved Teddy and wanted to have his babies.

_Mommy..._ That damn word seemed to sit in her belly like lead.

Before she could formulate her reply, her boyfriend suddenly released her from the embrace, but did not allow her to escape his control. Keeping a firm grip on her shoulders, he spun her in place, so her ass was now facing him, before pushing her back down to the mattress. It was an aggressive move, using his greater strength and bulk to throw her down and place his girl exactly where he wanted her. It wasn't unduly rough though... in fact, she might even consider it romantic. She'd hardly ever been scared off by rough sex after all.

With Margret face down and fat ass up, he got down onto her: his heavy body pressing her deep into the soft bedding while grinding against her, cock pushing against her plump posterior through his boxers. His hands began to wander all over her body, while always making sure to keep a secure grip over her... as if Margret would even consider trying to escape. Eventually, his fingers found her pussy, of course, teasing her through the thin fabric of her soaked panties. "You sure seem ready from back here."

She couldn't take it anymore! The feline was crazy with lust, she felt suffocated by her own arousal and would do or say anything for relief from the immense need pressing down on her. "Yes daddy." She managed with a moan.

"Yes what, Mommy?"

"Yes Daddy... I'm ready for you to breed me." She said it low, in a whisper. Like she couldn't dare to say it any louder.

"Louder!"

"Yes Daddy!" Margret howled. "I'm ready for you to breed me!"

"Are you ready for me to breed you, or do you want me to breed you?"

Margret paused, thinking the answer over carefully for a moment before she replied. "Neither, Daddy." The curvy cat mewled. "I need you to breed me!"

"Good girl." Teddy cooed.

There was a brief, yet awkward pause as Teddy removed his boxers, the task made more difficult because he was keeping at least one of his hands on her. Finally, he managed to kick his boxers off, freeing his throbbing erection. He used his cock head to push her panties to the side, exposing her wet slit to the air, and thrusted deep and hard right away. Normally, Teddy would have drawn out the moment, some gentle foreplay. But the truth of the matter, it felt like they'd been doing foreplay ever since they started dating. This was the moment they had both been eagerly awaiting weeks now.

"You want to carry my pups, Mommy?" He asked, growling in her ear as her pussy embraced his throbbing member.

At first, Margret didn't respond, she couldn't. It felt like an electric current was traveling throughout her entire body as Teddy stretched and filled her. His cock had never felt bigger or harder, and he was already the biggest she'd ever had. It felt spectacular, and her jaw opened and closed several times without a sound coming out. Not even moans could escape her lips. "Yes..." She finally managed. However, she knew that likely wouldn't be good enough, so before Teddy could ask the obvious question, "Yes, what?" She finished her sentence properly. "Yes! I want you to breed the fuck out of me! I want you to cum inside me so deep it shoots out my mouth. I want you to plant your seed in my womb!"

Was it all silly sounding? Well, it would undoubtedly cause her cheeks to flush with embarrassment when she'd think about this moment tomorrow morning with a sober mind. Goofy dirty talk or not though it worked. It was what Teddy had been waiting for, forget weeks, but what felt like his entire life!

He let loose with a feral sounding roar, words were no longer possible or seemed adequate for what he was feeling. With one hand, he squeezed Margret's shoulder tighter than ever, bringing his wide and powerful palm down on her ass with the other, spanking her like she'd never been spanked before. Margret had asked him to 'breed the fuck' out of her after all. The powerful canine thrusted harder, and deeper, than ever before. The sounds, smells, and even the pure eroticism of the moment filling the air as they fucked. The curvy feline's morning meeting completely forgotten as the clock struck eleven with perfect synchronization to a simply soul shaking orgasm. She yowled loudly, sounding more like a mountain lion than her more domesticated roots, screaming with the sort of pleasure that can only happen during the most ideal of circumstances.

Her wild sounding cries of pleasure inflated Teddy's ego, but also greatly reduced his abilities as a lover. He wanted to keep going, to have her make the same noise again over and over all night long. He also wanted to continue enjoying her tight wet pussy on his cock! But that wild cry seemed to pull his orgasm out of him against his well, and the next thing Teddy knew he was spraying cum all over Margret's fertile pussy. He pumped her full of his 'baby batter', with shot after shot of his cum until it slowly oozed out with the biggest cream pie she'd ever received.

12