MILF Margie

Story Info
Further adventures in the office with a MILF coworker.
3k words
4.6
33.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Note: If you haven't already, read MILF Munching, which is a prequel to this story.

*****

I was starting to pack up in preparation for heading out to a meeting when Margie stopped by. Seeing what I was up to, her eyes got wide.

"Are you on your way out?" she asked, "I was hoping you could help me out with something."

"I've got a little bit of time before I have to hit the road," I replied, "How much time do you need?"

"I'll take whatever time you've got," she replied. It wouldn't be the first time that one of us was so fired up that we squeezed in a quickie and I knew that, if she was the one initiating it, she would be ready to go. This meant not only that she'd have no trouble cumming in a short time but that her pussy would feel incredibly hot and wet, too. I loved to devour her pussy when she was all fired up and dripping wet, but that would have to wait for another time. We discreetly headed separately to one of the focus rooms where we'd successfully rendezvoused on many occasions prior. She got there before I did and was looking out the window when I got there so, after closing the door, I stepped up behind her, cupping her boobs while kissing her neck. She moaned softly and cocked her head to the side. With our time limited, I only briefly caressed her boobs, feeling her hard nipples through both her blouse and her bra. My hands soon dropped to open her pants and unbuttoned them.

She must not have been feeling horny when she got up that morning or she would have worn a dress or skirt but we'd worked around her pants or snug jeans before. Once I had them open, I slipped my hand inside and caressed her pussy through her panties before slipping my hand into her panties. As she slid her pants and panties down a bit, I was gently caressing her clit with my fingertip. She leaned forward, bending over the desk that was in front of the window, so I licked her flavor off of my fingertip then opened my own pants and extracted my rigid cock. I guided it to her pussy and eased it in as we both moaned softly. I was right that her pussy was incredibly hot and wet so I knew I'd have no trouble cumming quickly and expected that she wouldn't, either.

Holding her hips, I started to slide my cock in and out while savoring the incredibly pleasurable feeling. Once I had a good rhythm going, I was immediately picking up the pace. She reached under herself to caress her clit and help herself along but I knew that I could help a bit more, as well. I slid my hands up from her hips under her blouse and unfastened her bra then cupped her bare tits, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. She moaned softly again, partly because I was stimulating her nipples but also because feeling her bare tits in my hands made my cock even harder. Had anyone passed by and listened closely, the sound of my hips smacking repeatedly against her toned ass would likely have been audible. Neither of us cared at that moment as we were both building toward quick orgasms that I'm sure we were both expecting to be highly pleasurable.

She gave a hard push backwards and held there just before she started cumming but I didn't stop sliding my cock in and out as I might have if we had time and I was expecting that we might change things up after she'd cum. As her entire body was trembling, her pussy was also flooded with even more juices so, while I was continuing to fuck her, my own orgasm was building up even faster. I straightened up and held her hips again, pulling her back against my incoming thrusts while watching her ass, which didn't even jiggle slightly, as my hips tapped repeatedly against it. Her orgasm was another of her typically long and highly pleasurable ones and, by the time she was starting to come down, I was right about on the brink myself.

"Cum inside me," she gasped, "Don't stop, just cum inside me."

I knew that it was safe to do this but it was more like she was letting me know that she was good with me just finishing up since our time was limited. A few more thrusts into her hotter, wetter pussy and I started blasting my load deep inside her. As always, it felt incredible and I savored every spurt. It was only reluctantly that I finally extracted my softening cock from her pussy after I was fully spent. As I backed up and started to pull my pants and underwear back up while tucking away my cock, she straightened up and turned to face me while also pulling up her own pants and panties.

"When will you be back from your meeting?" she asked.

"Late," I replied, "it's in Loveland."

"Ugh," she said, "Are you going to be in tomorrow morning?"

"I will," I replied, "and I promise that I will take care of you then."

"You did just fine taking care of me," she said, "but I wouldn't turn down another opportunity."

After a quick and passionate kiss, we gave each other the once over then headed back to our work area via different routes. Soon after, I was packed up and headed out to my meeting but with a big smile on my face. It was pretty late when I got back to the office and hardly anyone was around so I was on my way home soon after. During the long drive to and from the meeting, and for the rest of that night, I thought a lot about that quickie with Margie and what we might do the next morning. She confirmed via text first thing in the morning that we were still on then asked if I wanted to see what she'd be wearing. I knew I didn't really need any help getting fired up and excited about getting to the office that morning but I wasn't going to turn down an offer like that. She sent me a selfie standing in front of a mirror, one I'd seen in many previous selfies, wearing a cute sundress, which she knew I had a weakness for. Another selfie followed where she had the sundress pulled up to her chin, showing of the matching bra and bikini panties she was sporting beneath it. I didn't think I could be more excited to get to the office but suddenly I was.

We had the time and location all planned out before we'd each even left for work so, at the appointed time, we met up in a remote focus room and closed the door behind us. We spent a couple of minutes just making out as I caressed her ass while my cock grew stiffer and, I assumed, her pussy became wetter. She'd worn the sundress because she knew my affinity for them so I planned to leave it on her for a bit. First, though, like her photo I had her raise it up and show me the sexy underwear she had on. I dropped down and took her panties off, revealing her light brown, well-groomed bush, then boosted her up onto the desk and sat before her in the chair. She parted her legs and I lowered my head toward her pussy, running my tongue along her slit and tasting the copious juices as she gasped in lieu of moaning.

It had long been established by this point just how much I enjoyed eating pussy and how grateful I was to have hers to eat whenever I felt the need. Because of that, she knew that she could just relax and enjoy the pleasure she was feeling without being concerned about whether she was taking too long to cum or whether I actually wanted to be down there, slurping up her juices. While she leaned back with the hem of her sundress up around her waist, I was slipping a couple of fingers into her hot, wet pussy as I licked and sucked her clit. I'd eaten her pussy enough times by this point that I knew how to draw out the pleasure for her benefit as well as to allow me more time to enjoy myself. We'd both made sure that our morning was free so we wouldn't feel the need to rush as we had the previous afternoon.

The longer I was eating her, the hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming so I was naturally thinking about how amazing it was going to feel to slip my throbbing cock into her. I wasn't trying to make her cum more quickly as I considered this because I knew I could enjoy both eating her pussy and fucking it before we headed back to work. There was the chance that she'd rather blow me but I was feeling pretty confident that she'd be more into fucking and additional orgasms before swallowing my load. With the previous day as a teaser and the anticipation since then, it didn't surprise me when she was clearly on the verge of cumming. The effort that I put into drawing the pleasure out for longer only had so much of an effect when she was already so fired up.

She was holding my head as she began to tense up but it wasn't like I was going to suddenly decide I wanted to be somewhere else. Had someone walked in on us and tried to pull me out from between her thighs, I wouldn't have gone without a fight. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy even as she gasped and all the tension left her body. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication as her body started shaking and she was softly whimpering. It was one of her typically long and intensely pleasurable orgasms so I was taking advantage of the additional time to enjoy eating her pussy, which may or may not have made it last even longer. Only when I was absolutely certain that she'd finished cumming did I raise my head and slip my fingers out of her. I straightened up as I sucked her juices off of my fingers while gazing at her pussy since the rest of her was still covered.

"Oh my God," she finally said, "that was totally worth the wait."

She sat up and her pussy was quickly hidden under her dress again so I knew that I needed to take that thing off. As she was hopping down off of the desk, I had the hem of her sundress and was lifting it so she raised her arms and allowed me remove it, leaving her in just her bra. After setting her sundress aside, I fondled her tits through her bra before reaching back to unfasten it while she reached down and caressed my stiff cock through my pants. I slid her bra down her arms and set it aside, too, then caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her tits as she was getting my pants open. When my pants dropped to my ankles and she was caressing my stiff cock through my briefs, I kicked off my shoes, stepped out of my pants then pulled my socks off with my feet, all while continuing to fondle her breasts. As she took my briefs down, she squatted down since they wouldn't slide down my legs due to gravity alone. With her breasts now out of my reach, I pulled my shirt up and off so that I'd be as naked as she was. I stepped out of my briefs and she set them aside then gently gripped the base of my cock and engulfed it in her hot mouth. She slid her lips up and down a few times then released it and stood.

"Since yesterday was quick and from behind," she said, "I think today should be slow and with me on top."

"I think you're absolutely right," I replied then hit the button to lower the desk a little. Before I lay on the desk, though, I grabbed her sundress and positioned it across the desk then lay with it sticking out from under me on each side.

"What's that all about?" she asked as she climbed onto the desk.

"To pad your knees," I replied.

"That's so sweet," she said with a big smile and, as she straddled me, she positioned the fabric of her sundress to cushion her knees. Meanwhile, I was watching her tits bouncing and swinging as she positioned herself then looked down as she guided my cock toward her trim, light brown bush. We both moaned softly as she lowered herself onto my rigid tool, her hot, wet pussy engulfing my full length. She sat there for a moment so I reached up and resumed caressing her bare tits, brushing my palms over her hard nipples. When she started to slowly move up and down on my cock, the feeling was amazingly pleasurable so I was glad that she'd suggested we go slow. I lay there savoring the feel of her pussy sliding along my cock and her tits in my hands, grateful once again that she was so horny and that I was currently the beneficiary of her lust.

I would have been content to lie there all morning as she slowly rode my cock but I knew from experience that, after having an initial orgasm, Margie's subsequent orgasms occurred more quickly and with less effort. This was generally a good thing when we were fucking in the office somewhere but it also meant that, no matter how genuine her intentions of taking it slow, the reality was that, once her next orgasm was building, she couldn't seem to help picking up the pace. The increase was gradual, though, so I still had a significant amount of time to enjoy the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock. Once she got to a point where her tits were bouncing, I moved my hands away from them so that I could watch and caressed her toned ass instead.

I wasn't pushing up into her, leaving the pace entirely to her, but she was definitely receiving the full length of my stiff cock each time she dropped down on it. I was nearly hypnotized as her tits were bouncing more as she was riding my cock harder and faster. When she finally dropped down onto my cock and just remained there, it was just a moment later that she gasped and her body started shaking. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands back around to resume fondling her tits as she was cumming. As usual, her orgasm appeared to be highly pleasurable and certainly lasted a good long time. When she had apparently finished cumming, she remained sitting on my cock as she was catching her breath so I just continued to fondle her titties.

Once she'd recovered, she opened her eyes and smiled then leaned down to kiss me briefly before climbing off of my cock. Standing beside the desk, she had me sit up then pulled the chair up in front of me and sat, just as I had when I'd eaten her pussy. She pumped my cock a few times then engulfed it in her hot, talented mouth as I softly moaned. While continuing to gently pump the base, she slid her lips up and down my tool while I relished the pleasure that was always at a high level when she was sucking cock. Watching as my cock disappeared repeatedly into her mouth also heightened the pleasure I was experiencing but, even though we were in the office, it seemed like she was doing what she could to draw out the pleasure. I knew that she could make me cum in a matter of minutes if she tried but, I guess because she'd cum twice already, she was making sure that I was getting as much pleasure as she did.

As with her riding my cock, I'd have been happy to have spent the rest of the day in that focus room with her sucking my cock but her skillful cocksucking just wouldn't allow that. Even though she was drawing out the pleasure, she couldn't hold off my orgasm forever even if she tried because her mouth just felt too good as my cock slid in and out of it. As I was getting closer to cumming, my cock grew even thicker but she was completely unfazed and just continued what she was doing. Even as I finally started spewing into her mouth with a slightly louder moan, she didn't even hesitate and just persisted in sucking me off as she swallowed my load. Only once I was fully spent did she release my cock from her mouth and sit back in the chair. I straightened up and took the opportunity to admire her naked body before she had to cover it up again.

"That is absolutely the best way to start the workday," she finally said, "Really gets the blood flowing."

"Agreed," I replied, "and once the blood finally departs those specific regions, it returns to my brain and limbs so I can actually work."

"Ha, true," she agreed, "Thanks for engaging in this debauchery with me."

"Thanks for making me want to engage in some workplace debauchery," I replied.

She stood and I hopped off of the desk then we were in each other's arms, our naked bodies rubbing together as we briefly made out. Before we got ourselves worked up again, we parted and, as she was gathering her clothes, I had my phone in camera mode so she posed, first fully naked then as she was getting dressed. I knew that this fling was only temporary so I wanted to have as much documentation of her hot body as possible to look back on, wistfully I'm sure, in the future.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers