MILF MOMS

Story Info
MILF moms and swapping sons.
3.5k words
4.41
46.9k
69
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers

Liz sat at the bar waiting for her friend Jenna. The cute bartender waved. "Hey there you sexy brunette." Liz giggled as he touched her hand. "What'll you have? A cocktail or half of one?"

"Hunh? What's half a cocktail?"

"A cock."

"Ha, very funny. I already had one, bring me a beer." Liz acted cold, but inside she was tickled. The naughty tickle ran all the way to her clit. Soon Jenna walked in with a distinct waddle and eased into the seat. "Jenna, why are you walking funny."

"Oh, I'm just a tender down there. You know... girl sore."

"A sore pussy? But wait, your husband's in Alaska...so." Liz jumped up. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, you're having an affair!" Her blond friend turned red. "Jenna you're messing around! Who is it?"

"Liz, keep your voice down. The bartender can hear you."

"Jenn I can't believe it. How'd you get the nerve? I mean sometimes I get the urge to cheat...like with this cheeky bartender."

"No, it's not what you think Liz."

"Bitch how can you have a boyfriend? You work from home. I live next door and never see any cars except your son's...." Jenna blushed. "Ohmygod, that's It! You're screwing your own son!"

"Shut up Liz. The guy's coming."

The bartender rushed up to Jenna. "Here's your beer blondie, with lots of head. I know you horny ladies like lots of head." He grinned. "I'm Ramón and here's my number. I can satisfy you both. Wink-Wink."

Liz blushed and shoved the number in her purse. "Ignore him Jenna. Tell me what happened."

"Well, with hubby away I get so horny. Crazy Horny. Hell I'd hump my bedpost if it wasn't for the splinters." Jenna laughed. "My eighteen-year-old son, Cody always stares at me with a boner lump in his pants. And he's always peeking under my skirt. Liz, I bet your son does the same thing."

"Sure Mikey tries to catch me in my bra and panties. All guys do that." Liz whispered. "So Jenna, when did it change from peeking to poking?"

"Oh, when I caught him jerking off with my panties. Cody pointed his erection at me. My gawd Liz, I imagined that long prick pushing into my mouth and down my throat...

"Then his prick erupted, blasting cum four feet in the air... it almost hit me! I gagged and ran out."

"Later Cody watched me mopping up his jism. Every time I bent over he looked down my blouse." Jenna giggled. "I undid two buttons to give him a peek of bouncing nipples."

"Gosh Jenna, he made you horny."

"Oh gawd yes Liz. Pussy-juice-down-my-leg horny. Cody hugged me, pressing his boner lump on my thigh... and my pussy burned." Jenna whispered. "Later I was washing dishes in my nightgown. Cody came up, hugging me hard, pressing his lump against my ass. He kissed my cheek, opening my gown slowly... I didn't make him stop."

"You slut, you're making me wet. Tell me more."

"Cody's hot breath hit my neck as his strong hands squeezed my tits...."Son, what are you doing? I'm your mother." Cody groped my boobs harder, pulling on my aroused nipples. My nightgown fell to the floor. I stood there naked in front of my son."

"Wow mom, a curly blond pussy. Can I kiss it?"

"NO DON'T!" But he did, licking my slit and sucking on my aroused clit. I almost orgasmed in his mouth. Cody pulled his mouth away and fingered me. Two fingers dug around, pushing in and out as my pussy trembled... I hadn't been finger fucked since high school."

"Me neither Jenna. Then what happened?"

"My son sucked my tits, pulling my nips with his teeth as he finger-banged me. Cody fingered deeper, with his thumb rubbing my swollen clitty... Holy Shit! I climaxed so hard my toes curled!!"

"Gosh Jenna, now I'm horny."

"I thought he was done...Hell no. Cody lifted me in his strong arms and tossed me on the couch like a piece of fuck meat. I giggled as he spread my legs in front of the living room window. I felt like the entire neighborhood could see my cunt. Cody unzipped. His thick boner jutted out in my face. The thing was way bigger than my husband's.

"Suck it mom. NOW!" I couldn't believe he'd order his own mother to suck cock. But I sucked. Sucked it deep, twirling my tongue around his knob. Of course he wanted his balls licked. Hubby always wants his balls licked. Lick father lick son.

"Get to the good part Jenna."

"My son pushed my legs apart, grabbed my tits and mounted me. I was so wet his young prick slammed up my cunt-hole. His strong thighs pounded that prick to the bottom of my pussy...again and again."

Jenna giggled. "Thank heaven for young studs."

"Cody's prick never got soft. I haven't been screwed like that since my 18th birthday party. When Uncle Chuck showed me what my twat was for."

Liz laughed. "You slut. You never told me about screwing your uncle."

"Yep, Chuck taught me how to fuck. Haven't you ever fucked family Liz?"

"Just my twenty-year-old cousin at a Halloween party. He was the devil, and we had a wicked fuck. So Jenna, you still banging your boy?"

"Yep, and he always fucks me so hard. I never knew a young stud could screw so much. This morning Cody fucked my face, with his balls bouncing off my chin. He held my head and I gagged on his cum blasts. Jezuz, the boy is a cum cannon."

"After school he chases me naked around the house. He's screwed me in the shower, on the pool table, the sofa. I was surprised when Cody wanted anal. Gosh, I haven't been assfucked in years."

"Ouch...me neither."

"Cody forced me on my hands and knees, fingering my butt hole. 'Gently son, gently. Mommy's not used to sodomy.' I moaned as his fat cock pressed into my tight anus, stretching it. His cock felt huge as it popped in. "Ouch." He pushed deeper... I gasped as Cody's fat prick reamed me out. But soon I got used to it, and my hips humped back against his fuck thrusts. 'Fuck my ass son, fuck it good!'"

Jenna laughed. "Now I'm my son's three-hole fuck-toy."

"Yes you are, slut."

"Liz don't tell anyone I'm screwing my own son."

"Never. But Jenna your nasty sex story got me aroused. More than the pornos we used to watch."

"Liz, do you think your eighteen-year-old son is interested in you... sexually?"

"Maybe. Mikey always checks out my tits and ass. And the jerk tries to peek at me in the shower."

"Liz, give him a good look at your goodies. Mikey would totally fuck you. Screw your brains out."

"Sure. He's a guy. Guy's fuck anything with a hole. But I don't think he's interested in pounding his mom's pussy."

"I didn't think so either. Now I'm fucked RAW daily...and I love it." Jenna winked. "I wouldn't be surprised if Cody and Mikey share sex secrets." Jenna laughed. "I bet Mikey wants to bang mommy."

"Maybe..."

****

Liz was in her bathrobe when Mikey came up, embracing her tight. Her tall soon looked over Liz's shoulder at the top of her tits. "Stop that." She pushed back, and her butt smashed his hard-on. "Oops, I didn't mean to hurt your winkie."

"Mom, it's not a winkie--It's a whopper!"

"Really? Well I have to put on my bikini." Liz pecked his lips. But Mikey opened his mouth in a tongue-sucking kiss. Liz pulled away. "Maybe we shouldn't go swimming until you settle down."

"C'mon mom, I'm dying see you in that sexy bikini."

"I'm sure you are." Slipping on her skimpy bikini, Liz ran to the pool. Mikey came out in his swim trunks...with a bulging lump in the front. Liz tried not to look. "Hey, your friend Cody isn't coming over anymore. Why?"

"Oh Cody has a sexy girlfriend. They screw like wild animals. Oh man, I wish I was fucking like that." Liz's eyes widened when Mikey patted her ass. "Mom you look damn sexy in that bikini. My friends say you're the hottest MILF in town."

"What's a MILF?

"Mom I'd Like to Fuck." Liz slapped his face. "Ouch! Mom isn't it a compliment to give all the boys boners?"

"Hmm... I guess so. What about Cody's Mom with those big boobs? Isn't she a MILF."

"Yep, but I like your boobs better. They looked luscious when I stared down your robe."

"Okay son, I don't mind you looking. Look all you want as long as your father isn't home." His eyes dropped to her tits. "Cody you need to get laid. Find a pretty girl who won't press charges."

"Ha, I'd rather bone you." He licked his lips. "Mom take off your bikini top."

"I WILL NOT!"

"You said I could look." Mikey snapped his fingers. "Take it off. I wanna see your knockers."

"How dare you talk to me that way." Biting her lip Liz undid her bikini bra, letting her plump boobs bounce out and her nipples hardened. Mikey groped her tits. She tried to stop him, but he was too strong.

"Mom I want to see all of you. Drop your bikini bottom or I'll rip it off!"

Liz inhaled and stripped slowly.... showing her dark pubes and pink slit. "There, see my pussy. The same pussy that you popped out of." Mikey squeezed her mound like a ripe peach. When he spread her legs, Liz squealed. "WAIT! Son don't fuck me here, the neighbors might see."

Mikey slung Liz over his shoulder, carried her inside, and tossed her on the sofa. His magic boner sprang out... huge and hard as a rock. "Mikey, you know this is wrong."

"But mom, you make my boner so hard it could pound nails."

Liz blushed and gripped his cock. "You want to stick this stiffy in me?"

"Yes mom. I want to give you every inch of my love!" Liz giggled and pushed him down on his back. His cock was a steel pole, and her wet cunt was ready for pole riding. She slowly lowered her body, rubbing her slit against his fat knob. It pushed into her hole. Inch by inch she lowered herself, feeling his fat prick stretch and rip her pink folds.

"Ungh...Mickey you're even bigger than your dad. My gawd it feels good to be fully stuffed with cock meat." Liz humped up and down on his glistening shaft. "You like this son?"

"Yeah mom. Love it."

"Me too." She pulled his hands up. "Squeeze my tits. Your father never pays enough attention to my boobs. Mickey groped her chest like he just discovered boobs, kneading her soft tit flesh, twisting and pulling the nipples.

Liz humped harder, enjoying his erect pole. Mikey shoved his cock up, fucking in rhythm to her bounce. "Work it mom, shake that booty! Screw your pussy onto my prick!"

Liz twisted around like a stripper, grinding their pubes together as Mikey's dick tickled her clit. Humping faster, she leaned forward, smacking his face with her fat jugs.

"Son, once again I'm feeding you my tits." Mikey sucked her heaving tits as they bounced around lewdly.

"Your boobs drive me crazy!" Mikey threw Liz on her back. "Mom I want to fuck those tits." He squished her boobs around his throbbing tool and humped the titty-pocket. Liz sucked her son's knob every time it popped up.

Mikey fucked her tits like a wild man, thrusting in and out of her tight cleavage. "I'm cumming.... mom open your mouth!" Liz opened wide as her son pulled his prick up. His hairy balls bounced on her chin as cum shot into her mouth and all over her face.

"Jezus mom, that was fucking amazing."

Liz looked up through her cum dripping eyelashes. "And fucking gross."

****

Now Liz had the same problem as Jenna. Her son wanted to screw all the time. Liz's sore pussy wondered if he'd ever slow down. Forbidden sex was sweet...Especially when hubby was home.

Liz was putting on makeup when Mikey ran into the bathroom, pushed Liz's robe open, and grabbed her tits. "But your dad hasn't left yet. Lock the door."

"Hurry mom, spread your legs!" Mikey pushed Liz back on the sink as she spread. He shoved in so fast her head hit the mirror. "Oww...that's it son." Gripping him with her legs, Liz pulled his cock deeper. "Yes son, fuck me. Fuck your mommy!"

Soon she climaxed as Mickey emptied his cock into her hot pussy. "Good boy, give me all your cum."

"Dad's gone. So it's time for round two." Mikey fucked Liz again in her own bed. The same bed where she fucked her husband. Liz bounced up and down on the squeaky mattress. She knew both her men would want more pussy that evening.

A few days later, Mikey ran in yelling. "Mom, Cody and his mother know about us!"

"How? Did you spill our secret?"

"No mom. Cody came over to swim and saw you on your hands and knees with my prick hammering your asshole."

"Oopsy. I'll go over and talk to Jenna."

"Wait mom, can I have a BJ before you leave? I'm real horny."

Liz smiled and dropped to her knees. "Let mommy milk your cock."

****

Liz walked in. Jenna laughed. "How was it? Fucking your son?"

Liz's face turned red. "Just as good as you screwing Cody. Incest abounds. I hope hubby never finds out. But Mikey's so horny, he might just strip me naked and screw me right in front of his father."

"Cody is a horn-dog too." Jenna paused. "I've something else that the boys want."

"Something besides screwing our brains out?"

"No they still want that." Jenna smiled. "But before the boys leave for college they want all of us to drive up to my cabin... And to switch moms."

"WHAT? You mean Cody with me and Mikey with you? Th-that's sinful."

"More sinful than screwing your own son?" Liz walked away, her pussy aching with each step as she thought about Jenna's handsome son, Cody. And that forbidden fruit hanging between his legs."

The moms and sons snuck away, heading to the cabin. Jenna drove with Mickey trying to grab a feel. Cody slid closer to Liz in the backseat. His hand moved up her smooth thigh giving her goosebumps. Liz didn't object as his other hand slipped under her blouse, cupping her naked tits, and pulling on her nipples.

"Stop that Cody. You can feel me up at the cabin."

He didn't stop. His hand pushed under Liz's skirt, rubbing her pussy through her panties. She whimpered. "Th-that's so good." Then she noticed Mikey looking over the seat. "Mikey, turn around. That's an order."

Mikey turned and grabbed Jenna's boobs. "No Mikey I'm trying to drive. We can mess around later."

"Ma'am, my dick is so stiff it's ripping my zipper. Pull over before I get blue-balls. Hurry!"

"Okay Mikey, just a quickie blowjob." Jenna parked in the woods. Before she knew it, Mikey had her tits out and his cock down her throat.

Liz saw the top of Jenna's head bobbing up and down as she sucked off Mikey. She tried to get a better look when she was pushed down on the backseat. Liz's giggled as her legs fell open. Cody moved up, and she reached for his cock. He was huge. Even bigger than Mikey's. No wonder Jenna enjoyed his man-meat.

From the front Mickey yelled, "Suck it Miss Jenna, deepthroat it!"

Liz couldn't wait to feel Cody stretching out her cunt. Cody reared back was stabbed his cock in. "Ouch!" Cody pushed hard, his knob spreading her pink lips. "Oh yesss..." He pushed deeper. Liz gripped him with her arms and legs. Humping her cunt onto his boner.

Mikey yelled, "Ohh...swallow it Miss Jenna, swallow my load."

Cody grabbed Liz's tits. "Ma'am I've dreamed about boning you."

"So I'm a Mom You'd Like to Fuck?"

"Damn right!" He pulled back and drove deep as Jenna squirmed. "You like that ma'am?"

"Oh yes, screwing in the back seat reminds me of high school." Cody pump faster, fucking her with long full strokes.

"I'm cumming!"

"Do it! Fill me up!!"

****

They reached the cabin. Jenna threw off her clothes and shook her tits. "New rule, no clothes in the cabin. Liz dropped her clothes, and the moms stared at each other.

Liz yelled. "Jenna I never knew you had a blond cunt, and it's so bushy."

"Bushy? Yours is a dark hairy beast." Liz laughed. "Maybe we should shave."

Cody jumped up. "Could I shave it mom? I'd love to see your bald pussy."

"Okay later, but first you boys have to get naked. And don't hide your boners. Me and Jenna are here to service your needs. Use us."

Jenna led Mikey into the bathroom for a shower fuck.

Cody threw Liz onto a rug and fucked her again and again. She climaxed both times. Then Cody rolled her over for anal. "Ouch!" Liz gripped the rug and squealed as Cody plowed her ass. "You butt-fucker!"

Mikey walked in and saw his mom getting assfucked by Cody. So he ran over to Jenna. "Okay boy, my butthole is your pleasure." Jenna bent over the table, and the two moms watched each other getting reamed.

The days sped by in a sea of screwing. The moms have never fucked so much. The young studs had their dreams filled as the moms had their cunts filled...and other holes. Soon it got kinky-er. Jenna left to get groceries. Liz and the boys sat naked in the cabin, drinking beer and watching TV.

After a few beers, Mikey whispered something to Cody. They both got huge boners. "Mom we have an idea. A fucking idea."

"Boys, I'm all ears."

"We don't want to fuck your ears. Not yet." Mikey laughed. "Me and Cody realized that we have two cocks, and you have two holes. Mom... you ever done DP?"

"No, what's that?"

"Double penetration. Three-way sex with one prick in the pussy, and one pounding your ass."

"Ouch son, I don't think I'd like that."

Cody waved his erection around like a club. "You said we could fuck you any way we want. We want DP. Now take it like a good mom."

Liz trembled as she lay sideways on the mattress. Cody opened her slit and pulled out his cock. Grabbing her tits, Cody shoved his prick up her pussy. "Okay Mikey. You go in her backdoor."

Liz gritted her teeth as her son's rigid prick pushed up her anus. Soon she felt the cock in her ass hitting against the cock in her cunt... two horny studs trying to split her in half. "Gosh, getting double fucked is nasty!"

Like a fuck doll, Liz bounced back and forth between the pummeling pricks. "Oh mom!" Mikey groaned. "You're asshole is so tight." Liz giggled, clenching her butt muscles on her son's shaft.

Cody sucked her tits, and the two guys screwed faster, slamming into her cunt and ass, smacking their bodies against hers. Liz met their savage fuck-thrusts with her own... three naked bodies humping together in a fuck rhythm.

Liz knew how to milk two cocks at once. She wriggled her pussy and butt. After a few more thrusts, both pricks exploded inside her guts. Their dueling orgasms sent Liz over the edge. "Oooh Damn...!" She jolted up as wave after wave of climax zipped up her spine.

Liz collapsed just as Jenna walked through the door. "Looks like you three had loads of fun."

Cody laughed. "We sure did Mom. Now it's your turn for a double-fucking. Get on all fours. Mom I got dibs on your sweet ass.

"Sure my horny honey."

****

The next morning. "Jenna you're walking funny."

"Yes Bitch, and you're walking like you sprained your ass."

After a last night of screwing, they drove home. The boys fell asleep Jenna looked at them. "The fuckers look so innocent. They don't look like the horny studs that screwed us silly.

Jenna laughed. "Too bad they're off to college in a few hours. My cunt's really going to miss their stiff young cocks...."

"Hey, I have two handsome eighteen-year-old nephews who are just dying to get out of New Jersey. Maybe we could welcome them with open arms...

"...And open legs." Liz slapped Jenna's ass. "That's a great idea bitch. Yep, a little sex education from two horny MILFs. I'm open and ready."

"But Liz, what about this weekend? I'm already horny."

Liz pulled out a phone number and felt her pussy moisten. "There's always Ramón, that cute-as-fuck bartender... Maybe he has a friend?"

"Hell, he's virile enough to bang us both. Call him. Tell Ramón we could meet up and mount him. Hurry!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers