MILF Mother's Incest Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah nodded enthusiastically while his eyes were firmly on my chest.

While Noah was sitting down, I went to him and straddled him. My mind short circuited as I felt his raging boner rub against my wet pussy through work his pants. He was really hard. I bet if rubbed myself on him we would cum in seconds. I felt bad for my son, but we would get there in time.

"We'll take things slow at first then see how you feel. Is that ok, honey?"

"Alright." He whispered.

Here we go... I slowly leaned forward and placed a peck on Noah's lips. He whimpered at the connection of our lips. I felt his cock twitch in response. I stared into his eyes and looked to see if he was ok. Noah was nervous, but there was an undeniable yearning in them that made me want to keep going. This was good. He was receptive and waiting for more, so I went in for my son's first real kiss. Our lips connected and surprisingly Noah's lips were soft, if not a little chapped. A slow heat began to form in my belly. My hands were wrapped around his neck and my big breasts were pushed up against his chest. The kiss was tentative at first. Both of us were testing the waters. Noah didn't have much experience in this regard, but when I slid my tongue over his bottom lip, he became more fevered.

Then our fervent kissing became full on making out. Passionate. We didn't stop for anything. Not even to breathe. It was wet, sloppy. Absolutely filthy. Teeth gnashing together as we frantically inhaled each other's mouths. His breath smelled, but I didn't care. The inside of his mouth tasted like the monster energy drinks he drinks and the pizza he must've eaten. But I still didn't care. Everything about this was making me so hot and bothered. I was squirming more and more in his lap the longer we kissed. I had no doubt that I probably left a wet patch on his pants where I had been sitting.

I decided to up the ante and probed his mouth with my tongue. He let out a cute squeak when I did it but was receptive to that too. Our tongues entwined and combined in a heated dance of lust. We were French kissing, mixing our spit. I moaned when Noah repeated the action I had done earlier. He was learning! I had the urge to call him a good boy, but filed that away for later.

Swapping saliva with my son like this was a dream come true. It was so dirty. So wrong. Making out with Noah was so good. I could have done it all night.

I stopped our make out session for a moment. "Stick out your tongue, sweetheart." I said with a labored breath.

He looked a little confused but did as he was told. I watched as he stuck out his tongue. It was so long! My cunt twitched at the sight of my son's long tongue. My boy would be a natural pussy eater. I wrapped my plump lips around the tip and started to suck it. He groaned at the gesture. His tongue was so warm and wet. I sucked it like I would a cock. Up. Down. Up. Down. From the noises my son was making I knew he liked this new turn of events.

I stopped sucking on his tongue and pulled away feeling breathless. A strand of saliva still connected us. I needed to catch my breath, so I rested my forehead against his. The only noise that was made was our fast-beating hearts and our labored breaths. It was time to move it up a notch. I removed my hands from Noah's neck and use one hand to cup his cock. His body stiffened and his eyes flew open as I started to gently rub him through his pants.

"How about we do something about this?" I said still gently rubbing him with my hand.

His chest started rising and falling faster. "W-what should we do Ma'am?" Noah stuttered.

"I have the perfect thing" I replied as I slipped down from straddling him to kneeling on the floor. I think he got what I had planned for him. I tapped the inside of his legs. "Spread your legs for me honey." And he did. Perfect. I had plenty of experience sucking off his father to know what works and what doesn't. I had a feeling he would enjoy this a lot more than that bastard. The thought brought a smile to my face.

I slowly unzipped his pants, pulled down his boxers and freed his cock from its restraints. It popped out forcefully and stood at full attention. And what an amazing cock it was. It wasn't too big or too small. It was perfect. I couldn't believe I had made it. Once, Noah had gotten some confidence there would be no reason my son would have problems with the ladies. I sat there admiring it for a moment. All 7 inches of him with that big, blue vein that throbbed hard and ran his full length. This was probably the hardest his cock had ever been and it was because of his mother! I had planned to give him a handjob prior, but I was taking some liberties and went straight for a blowjob. I scooted forward a little bit so I could be at the best position for what I was about to do. Getting up close like this made my heartbeat faster.

Staring up at me was my son's cock. If he was a more confident person he could have slapped me with it. I sighed at the mental image. I gave his crotch a hesitant sniff and could tell he hadn't been cleaning himself. He smelled like a rank locker-room. I would have been put off if it was my ex-husband, but the smell added an extra layer of dirtiness to this encounter. I held out my tongue and licked the head of his cock like a lollypop. I looked up to see Noah shudder and close his eyes. When I licked him again, I started from the base of his shaft and followed the vein to his tip. He tasted salty and ripe. That was probably from him sweating while working in these pants. Yum.

"Mmmmm." I mumbled between licks.

Noah groaned as I continued to slowly lick him. I wondered what he was thinking about. Did he like what he saw? Did he want to just shove his cock down my throat? I knew he liked that sort of thing. I had previously seen his search history and saw he had a preference for those deepthroat videos. I could just imagine Noah taking control of this situation and shoving his cock all the way down my throat like I was one of the whores in those videos. I needed to stop thinking before I made myself involuntary cum from the mental stimulation. It was just that the picture that was in my mind of that scenario was so hot. It might take some time for her son to be that assertive, but I would make that scene happen before the end of the night.

My eyes moved downward where they found his nasty, hairy looking balls. Noah had a big set. His were way bigger than his father's. They looked like they needed release. Badly. I decided his balls needed the attention first and gargled them in my mouth. His hard, cock now rested on my cheek while I swished his balls all around in my mouth with my saliva. It was a little hard to get them both in, but my mouth stretched to accommodate his large sack. I was going to be his personal ball cleaner. My hot and warm mouth drew more moans from Noah as I continued my endeavor. I could feel a little of my saliva leaking out of the side of my mouth.

"Oh, Ma'am! That feels so good!" He said with his head titled back. My sons praise of my ball sucking skills made me feel giddy with glee.

With a pop, I released his balls from their warm prison. Noah sighed in resignation. His sack landed with a wet sounding smack against his legs. Now, with that out of the way the real fun can begin, so I lifted his cock from my face and began sucking his pink tip. I moaned into at as my lips encased it. I almost wanted to gag at what my taste buds found. Noah definitely needed to be more hygienic. I used my wet tongue to hit at the spot at the back of his cock head where I knew men were most sensitive.

I still couldn't believe it. I was really doing this. I was really sucking my son's cock! This all felt like a dream. A really good dream, but a dream, nonetheless. My brain right now was only filled with one mission: to suck Noah's cock.

With his cockhead nice and stimulated, I moved my mouth lower and lower down his shaft until I had his whole cock submerged in my throat. My nose was being scratched by his pubes and I inhaled is musk. Noah's cock was now fully embedded in his mother's mouth. God, what a thrill. I could only deepthroat him for a few seconds at a time because of my gag reflex. I wouldn't want to throw up in the middle of my sons first blowjob.

"Oh, God, yes!" Noah said enthusiastically. His body trembled at the action. I flicked my eyes up from his pubes and saw him gripping the chair tightly.

After coming up for air, I started slowly bobbing my head up and down on his cock. Saliva was everywhere. It was on his cock, his balls, and thick strands of it were dripping from my mouth. I couldn't have been enjoying this experience more. Noah was also moving his hips up and down to the motion of my head. We were both really getting into it. I could hear his labored breathing as I continued and couldn't wait till he finished.

My son was hitting the back of my throat each time I went to his base. The experience was orgasmic. At some point through this whole ordeal, he had put a hand on my head and was guiding me. My throat felt stuffed, but it was such a good feeling. I felt owned and also really fucking horny. I was sucking and slurping my son's cock with a ferocity with tears streaming down my face. I hadn't put this much effort into a blowjob since I was in my 20s. Me and Noah were moaning and groaning. Only I noticed his groaning got louder and louder. This was a telltale sign. I knew he was close, so I went faster. My head went up and down his cock with fervor. I didn't care if my jaw hurt. I didn't care if tears were coming to my eyes. I was going to make my son see the stars.

"Oh! Yes, yes! Ma'am, I-" That's when I felt - with my chin - his balls start to contract. This was it. My hard work was coming to fruition. He was going to cum.

I gurgled encouragement as I continued at my current pace. His cock started to throb and swell in my mouth. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before he blew his load. I went all the way to the base of his cock one last time and felt Noah's hand push down on my head. Ah. His instincts were kicking in. He was chasing the most amount of pleasure he could from this blowjob. I didn't mind. I mean... it was hard to breathe, especially since my saliva started to build up and leak through my nose. I could only imagine how I looked to Noah right now. I probably had a snot bubble, but it was worth it. Blowjobs weren't supposed to be pretty.

Then he came.

His hand roughly pushed my head down even harder and his hips bucked into my mouth. My son was cumming with an intensity I hadn't seen anyone do before. There was so much of it that I had to focus not to gag. Rope after creamy rope of my son's semen was spurting from his cock, into my throat, and down into my belly. Even though I was having a hard time swallowing all of his delicious semen, I was still going at it strong. Some of it was spilling out of the sides of my mouth as Noah continued to force my head down on his thick cock. I wondered why my boy was cumming this much. Maybe it was because he didn't release that often.

Eventually he released my head from his death grip and I removed his cock from my throat. Semen and saliva coated my mouth... and his cock. I was glad that I could breathe normally again. I started moving back when I noticed his cock twitch and spurted one last time. I squeaked at the unexpected aftershock. The last rope of his cum landed on my breasts.

"Wow..." I whispered. I looked down and the sight of his cum on my chest had me hypnotized. It brought back the feeling of being owned. Like how a dog marked his territory with his piss. The image of that gave me some ideas, but I wanted more of my son's cock in other places first.

"Ugh..." Noah groaned from where he was sitting. The noise brought me out of my reverie and I looked back up to see him looking spent, but gratified in his post-orgasmic haze. Sweat glistened on his face, he was breathing fast, and his cock was flaccid again. My son was definitely a grower not a shower as the kids say these days.

I got up off the floor, rubbed my sore knees, and walked my way to the fridge that was stocked with an assortment of drinks. "How about something to cool off with before we go any further?" I asked.

"Y-yes, please." He replied meekly. You would think he would be just a tad bit more confident in front of the woman who just gave him a blowjob. I mean for Pete's sake he just came down my throat! The duality of my son made me chuckle a bit.

I returned by Noah's side with two bottles of water. One for myself and one for Noah. I don't think Noah's eyes ever left my cum stained breasts. He eyes them the entire time I was heading toward him. I didn't blame him really. My boobs were on full display, jiggling in the wind with his cum on them. I didn't know a man who didn't like cumming on a woman's breasts.

"Here you go honey." I extended my arm and held out a water bottle to him which he accepted gratefully.

"Thanks." He mumbled softly.

Not wanting to stop for even a moment, I sat down on the end of the bed and spread my legs a bit, so my pussy peeked out. I acted nonchalant as I drank my water, but what I was really doing was peeking at Noah ever so often to see if he was looking. The cold water going down my throat felt divine, but what was even better was catching Noah looking exactly where I wanted him to look. Having this power over my son was such a rush. If I wasn't careful, I could see myself becoming addicted to this.

"You like what you see sweetheart?" I asked playfully.

His face flushed bright red at the question, but he nodded, nonetheless. His eyes were riveted on my exposed pussy.

"Now that we're recovered... How about you come over here and do something about how wet I am?" I asked shamelessly. If Noah could get any redder than now was that time. He was positively embarrassed, but I knew he wanted me. Whether he said it or not, it didn't matter.

Without waiting for his answer, I climbed further up the bed on all fours and flipped over to lay on my back. In doing this, my breasts sagged to either side and I spread my legs in an open invitation. I was done with the warm-up. It was time to make my son a full-fledged man. My pussy ached to be filled. No, it needed to be filled. I needed his cock in me.

"Alright..." He said while swallowing. Noah made a move to get up, but forgot he still had most of his clothes on. His pants and boxers were easy enough to get off since they were already at his fee. Lastly was his shirt. He removed it and threw it down next to his pants and boxers.

I could finally see all of my son. He acted nervous and timid while he stood naked before me. I let my eyes rove up and down his body. His cock was hard again and I grinned like a loon at the sight. Ah...youth. Like I said before though, Noah wasn't exactly handsome. His acne, chubbiness and lack of hygiene didn't do any favors. That wasn't why I was doing this though. I wanted to fuck my son.

"Ma'am, do you really want to do this? With me?" He asked pitifully. I blinked at his response and immediately answered to alleviate his fears. I needed to show Noah just how much I wanted him.

"Of course, I do." I said with a laugh. "Do you see how wet I am Noah?" To accentuate that remark I ran a finger lightly through my opening and held it up so he could see. "See?" I said with a smile. My finger was soaked with my juices and Noah's jaw went to floor at the display.

"Wow." He breathily replied. Noah seemed like he was in awe by my answer.

"Now that you know I'm wet for you... What are you going to do about it? Are you going to leave this poor, lonely, and horny woman unsatisfied?"

Noah's breathing was getting harsher the longer I spoke. "I-I-I've never... I want to, but..." He tried to explain and trailed off. His eyes lowered toward his feet and I assumed he was ashamed about being a virgin.

"It's ok honey. I know." I said slowly.

His head snapped up and he looked directly into my eyes. "Wha-" He was about to say something, but I interrupted him to get my point across.

"Come over here and I'll guide you. I promise." I cood sweetly.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Noah shucked off his insecurities, walked toward me, and climbed on top of the bed. My heart was racing a million miles a minute. I could feel the sweat gathering on my large breasts. I couldn't believe I was going to really do this. The blowjob was one thing, but this? This was what I craved. I watched as Noah got closer and closer until he was right in front of me. I didn't want to look away. I wanted this moment seared into my brain for the rest of my life.

"Come closer. I won't bite."

Noah did as I instructed wordlessly and was now right between my legs. He was practically panting with desire now. His cock was close enough to my entrance that if I just scooted down a little then his head would entire my greedy folds. A full body shiver went through me at the thought of my son's cock entering me.

"Good, good." I tentatively grabbed Noah's cock and laid it above my entrance, so it just sat right on top. It nestled in there perfectly. The light pressure felt good. I exhaled in pleasure. I wanted this in me right now, but we probably needed to warm up.

"That tickles." He said as he squirmed. Noah was referring to how his member was hitting my curls. I wanted to giggle at his innocence.

"Sorry honey, but I'm a natural kind of woman." I said in reply.

"Yeah..." He said while his eyes darted to my breasts.

"How about we start with some rubbing?" I offered.

"R-rubbing?" Noah stammered.

"Yes, just some light rubbing to get the juices flowing." I said with a wink. "Now, just use your hips. Go slowly back and forth until you can get a rhythm going."

Noah did as I said and started slowly moving his cock over my entrance. His first tentative thrust was awkward. I corrected him and told him not to jerk his hips, but to be fluid. Noah took the correction and was doing a lot better the second thrust. I moaned my pleasure as his tip hit my clit. I looked up briefly to see a fiery lust in my son's eyes. He was no doubt being propelled forward by my sexual gratification.

"That's right... Slowly. Back and forth." He did that to and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth. "Ugh. That's good." I grunted. Noah's cock was slick with my arousal making it easier for him to move. He was getting the swing of it. Ugh! God... This feels amazing. "Yes, yes! That's it, Noah. You're doing great. Making me so wet and horny. I- please k-keep going." I babbled.

He grunted in confirmation. Noah was focused on our pleasure. For a kid who never had a girlfriend and only watched porn he was doing pretty good. If he didn't come soon then I would some if this continued for much longer.

"Ugh. Ma'am, I... I'm gonna cum. I can't-"

"That's ok sweetheart. You can cum."

"Where?"

"Cum on my breasts. I know you want to. I saw how your eyes lit up last time."

Noah didn't need any more encouragement than that. He took his cock in his hand and started furiously jerking himself until his first load shot out of his tip. He spurted once, twice, and then finally a third time. His spunk went all over my breasts. I saw him specifically aim for both of them while he was in the middle of his orgasm. The look in his eyes made me crave the real the thing inside me. He looked like he was marking his property. Dominating the thing underneath him with his seed. I was all too happy to go along with his masculine urges.

"Yeah, take that bitch." He said. The words surprised me so much that it pulled my out of my trance my eyes shot to his. "I-I-I mean. I didn't- That just slipped out..."

"So, you want me to be your bitch?" I asked.

"N-no, that was just s-something I heard..." No doubt he heard it from one of the porn videos he's watched.