Milf Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting close?" a dribble of saliva hanging from her mouth.

"Uh huh," I moaned, "y...you're g...gonna make me cum."

She gave me that devilish grin declaring, "don't hold back," before devouring me once again.

I squirmed and let my head fall back, enjoying the sensations rushing through my body. The tension building and building, release just moments away. My reaction time was too slow to keep up with the surge coming from my loins. By the time my head popped up and I grunted loudly, Ms. Carlson's lips were firmly locked around my shaft, my seed blasting off into the back of her throat. She took everything I gave her like a champ, until my over sensitivity caused me to push her off with a final slurp and gasp.

She sat back on my legs, licking her lips, letting out a sigh, "wow that was a lot. Did you enjoy it?"

I gave her a weak smile and nodded dumbly. She busted out laughing at my reaction, eliciting a chuckle from me as well. Standing up, she released her weight from my legs and moved back over towards her chair to grab her cell phone. She glanced back over her shoulder at me. I just stared at her, looking her over from head to toe and back up, stopping for a longer time on her bikini bottom covered rear.

"You certainly aren't shy are you?"

"Do I have to be anymore, I'm lying her buck naked," I laughed.

"Good point," she laughed back. "Why don't you go use the bathroom to clean yourself up?"

I attempted to stand, but my energy was still drained from the incredible oral treatment I had just received. A couple of false starts later, I was able to get to my feet. My legs a bit wobbly. I entered the house, shivering from the coolness of the air conditioning. Finding the bathroom, I shut the door behind me. Thought after thought racing through my head. I couldn't believe what just happened. So many questions popped into my brain, was that it? Just a blowjob, or is there gonna be more? How on Earth did this happen? How lucky am I? Good lord I'm still naked! I snapped out of my haze and tried to relax. Finishing up my duties, I exited the bathroom and headed back outside. I rounded the corner towards the patio, finding Ms. Carlson standing right outside the doorway, still holding her cell phone.

She slowly looked me up and down and smiled, "Do you know who I just got done texting?"

"No idea," I said, giving her a puzzled look.

"It was the man who was going to be taking me on a date tonight."

My heart sunk like a ship. "Oh really, and what time is this date of yours?" I asked a bit glumly.

Ms. Carlson stepped into the doorway and tossed her phone onto a nearby chair, grinning seductively from ear to ear. "Never, things came up so I had to cancel."

She looked me up and down once more and sighed. "A young man half my age standing naked in my house, how lucky am I?"

My face lit up, giving her a crooked grin, standing there in all my glory. "I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one who's nude."

Her hands slowly went behind her neck to where her draw strings tied her bikini top on. Painstakingly, she pulled the strings loose and cupped her still hidden breasts in her hands. Another light pull on each string released the bikini from her breasts, letting it hit the floor. I watched in stunned silence as she slid her hands down her hips towards the strings holding her bottoms. She released the strings, letting the garment fall and puddle at her feet. Taking a step back, she leaned one hand up against the door frame. Her other hand lightly caressing the shortly trimmed triangle of hair, hovering just above her glistening sex. Taken aback by the incredible sight in front of me, I didn't even notice the stirring going on between my own legs. We stared across the room at each other, taking in the sight. Then, without hesitation, she pounced. Sleek as a cougar on the hunt, she closed the distance to me. Before I could even fathom a thought, she was in my arms pressing her body to mine.

Kiss after hungry kiss we shared, she trying to speak in-between. "I...want...no...need...you...right...now," moaning into my mouth as my erection slid against her moist nether lips.

Sliding our hands all over each other, we couldn't get enough. I moved to the small of her back and managed to get her up off the ground, her legs wrapping tightly around my hips. Still continuing to duel with our mouths, I walked us to the ceramic top of the kitchen island. I sat her down on the counter and broke the kiss. She gave me a cute little pouty face, but squealed in delight when I pushed her to her back, spreading her legs wide. I kissed her inner thighs, switching legs every few kisses. As I worked my way down towards her opening, I took in a deep breath, basking in her musky aroma before diving in. Ms. Carlson let out a loud moan as my tongue slithered across her folds. I worked her with great urgency, her wriggling body and cries of passion encouraging my every move. She continued to writhe and squirm, pulling on me with great enough force to make sure we didn't become separated. Licking and lapping, I nudged against her sensitive button eliciting a growly scream from her and a painful tug of the hair on my scalp.

"That's it, lick my clit, oh fuck yes right there!" Her words driving towards what I knew was an imminent climax.

I gave everything I had and attacked her nub. Her hips bucking hard up and down, slamming into my face. I felt liquid running down my chin that I thought had to be either blood from a broken nose or she was right on the verge. I was running dangerously close to being out of breath, when I suddenly heard a high pitch scream, followed by muffled sound. Ms. Carlson had clamped her legs against my head and was squeezing the daylights out of me. I stood there with my head buried between her legs, expecting to pass out at any second. Finally after what seemed like an hour, I was released from her grip. I took a step back, panting for breath, my face covered in her juices. Ms. Carlson turned on her side, half rolling up into a ball. I watched as her whole body shook from several aftershocks from her massive orgasm. Catching my wind, I looked down to find I was stiff as can be. I wasn't the only one who notice either. Looking back up, Ms. Carlson had slowly raised her head, giving me a dirty smile.

She gestured to me with a curled finger. "Take me upstairs, right now," she commanded through gritted teeth, the post effects of her orgasm still faintly with her.

I slid up her body, wrapping my arms around her. She followed suit, wrapping her legs around me. I picked her up as our mouths locked. I kissed and nibbled, all the while trying to walk with her up the stairs. Getting up to the top was more difficult than I thought, as we banged off of the walls several times, both laughing and giggling in the process. Reaching the top of the stairs, I walked us down the hallway. I knew that the master bedroom was the last door on the left. Stepping through the threshold, I started to finally notice the painful burn in my arms. Not wanting to drop her, I made as fast a move as I could towards her king size four poster. Ms. Carlson let out a giggly shriek as I tossed us onto the bed. We rolled around passionately kissing, until she managed to get on top of me. Letting her brown locks flood over our faces, we gazed into each other's eyes not saying a word. The unmistakable feeling of my hardness tapping her lathered lips lit the fire already burning inside us to hotter than those found in the devil's hell. She rose up off of my chest and whipped her hair over her shoulders. I felt her fingers slid down and grasp my throbbing member. It gave a hard twitch in her soft hand. I gasped as she lifted it, slid it along her wet folds, and slowly sank down. Her velvety canal enveloping me.

"Ohhh fuck that feels good," she moaned raising her head to the ceiling.

"H...holy shit," I stammered as she slowly began riding my shaft.

I lifted my hands to her hips and rested them there, shocked at the fact that this insanely attractive older woman was riding me. Her pace began to quicken as she placed her hands on my chest for support. Her head whipping her hair wildly, I stared off into space, possessed by her soft breasts bouncing and swinging as she raised up and slammed down on me. The room soon filled with the sounds of our passion. As our bodies bounced together, I moved my hands up to cup her bosom. She bent down, lowering one of the swinging orbs to my mouth. I took it eagerly and found a good rhythm suckling between the two. Soon, I began to thrust up, meeting her downward motion, causing both of us to cry out loudly. Ms. Carlson slowed herself down, allowing me to take full control. I didn't hold back. I jackhammered as hard and fast as I could upwards. Desperate cries and moans escaped her as she squeezed her arms around my neck. I went on and on until I was gasping for breath, only then slowing down.

Ms. Carlson rolled off of me, panting right along side me. Both our bodies were covered in a fresh sheen of sweat. Sitting up, I managed to get on my knees, still breathing heavily. She must have known my intension as she too sat up and slid down onto her hands and knees. I knee walked behind her and pulled on her hips, placing myself right up against her tunnel. Slowly pulling back, we moaned in unison as I entered her. I pushed as far in as I could and eased my way back, almost to my tip. I moved back and forth with long strokes, gripping her tightly. Speeding up, in short time I had my steel rod hammering in and out, my hips moving in a blur. Her ass smacking into my hips accompanied by her cries and moans of pleasure, created a wonderful sound to enjoy. I reached up and took a handful of her hair in my hand.

Yanking back hard arched her back even more and she let out a blood curdling scream. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES, POUND MY PUSSY, DON'T STOP, I'M GONNA, AAAAHHHH!"

I felt her walls contract around me as I pounded away. Ms. Carlson screamed and wailed with pleasure from another powerful orgasm. Her effects were taking a toll on me and soon I felt that all too familiar itch coming from deep inside my groin. I slowed myself down and pulled out with a wet pop. Ms. Carlson collapsed onto the bed, lying face down. We didn't say anything for several long seconds. Finally she managed to roll herself onto her back.

Making eye contact with me, she gave a gasp at the sight of my raging hardness. "You didn't cum yet?"

"I almost did, but I held off."

We stared at one another, taking in the scene that we had created. She rested her head back on the bed before speaking. "Honey I'm beat, but I feel bad you didn't cum yet," she said. "I can't do much more, so come over here and fill me up."

That was all I needed to hear as I crawled on all fours towards her. I moved in close and opened her legs. Placing my head at her entrance, I gave a low groan as I sank balls deep. She didn't move. I gave a few more thrusts, looking to her. Her face was contorted in pure bliss. She was so at peace that I found it hard to fight off the urge any longer. I moved faster and faster, the faint itch in my loins returning. Gritting my teeth, I glance back to her face. She gave me a crooked smile and node in approval, sending me over the top. Letting out one last gasp, I filled her up with rope after rope. It was by far the hardest I'd ever cum in all of my life. No dirty thoughts or fantasies, just the real, living, breathing thing. Collapsing next to her, we wrapped are arms around each other and lightly kissed. Lying close, we stayed together, naked as the days we were born. At some point, we both got up separately to use the bathroom, only to come back and find the other awaiting our return. Throughout the evening and all night long, we would fall asleep, come to, and make slow, passionate love until we fell asleep again.

The sun peaked through the window as my eyes slowly opened. My mind in a fog, I felt around me, but found no one in the bed. I bolted up into a sitting position looking around. Climbing out of the bed, I slowly walked out of the room towards the stairs. I tiptoed to the bottom, wondering if anyone was home. Reaching the main level, I gave a glance towards the front door. To my surprise, I discovered a pair of blue and white flip-flops, maroon sweat pants, and an old gray sweat shirt containing our town high school's mascot, scattered on the foyer floor. I turned the other direction and headed towards the kitchen. Poking my head around the corner, I noticed the black polka dot bikini lay right where it was stripped off. Peaking farther around allowed me to witness the most amazing sight of my young life. Ms. Carlson was standing at the stove flipping a fresh golden brown pancake, wearing nothing but a case of bed head and a sleepy satisfied smile. A box of PlanB One-Step sat on the counter where the night before I had feasted on this woman's tender region. She turned when she heard my feet creek the hardwood below, giving me a big wide smile.

"Good morning you, I have breakfast almost ready."

"You are absolutely something you know that?" I chuckled.

She blushed, playfully looking down at her feet. "Awe thanks, so are you."

We embraced with a long, slow kiss. Her body feeling so warm and comfortable being in my arms. Natural, would be the best word to describe it. Our lips separated and she rested the side of her face on my shoulder.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day," she asked softly.

I held her in silence, already knowing what I wanted to do. "I think I'll take a much needed shower and then maybe call my neighbor to see if she will let me use her pool."

Ms. Carlson looked up into my eyes and gave a satisfied sigh. "You know you are right, a shower and a day by the pool is just what I need. It's the weekend too, that means the pool is clothing optional."

"How about if it's no clothes allowed?" I suggested.

She raised an eye brow, glancing down to our feet and then back up before bursting into laughter. "Well considering our state of dress, it would almost be a chore to put something on."

My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe I was going to spend another day with my fantasy woman and naked too. We kissed once more before separating. Ms. Carlson turned back towards the oven and picked up a plate full of pancakes. Opening the microwave, she slipped the plate in and shut the door.

"Aren't we gonna eat those?" I said a little bit puzzled.

Ms. Carlson turned back to me and took my hand in hers. She led me out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.

"I think that shower is needed first before we eat. Besides I've been a dirty girl lately and need to be cleaned up properly."

"Ms. Carlson you are something," I sighed.

She stopped and turned, forcefully attacking my lips with a rough, needy kiss. "It's Michelle. Josh, I think we are well beyond the point of you being formal with me. Besides, lovers should be on a first name basis don't you think?"

"L...lovers," I stammered.

"Oh yes, you're mine now Josh Matthews, and I don't care what anyone has to say about it."

"Fine by m...me!" I loudly gasped as she took hold of my quickly stiffening member.

She turned back to head up stairs, pulling me along like a little puppy. I raised my head up and mouthed a silent Thank you. Looking back down, I followed her sexy hips and perfect rear swaying step by step to and fro right in front of engorged shaft. Right then and there, as we entered the bathroom and I took her in my arms for another long passionate kiss, I realized that this was the best moment of my entire life.

12