MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
Buxom MILF Rebecca explores her desire for the 'dark side'.
11k words
4.48
56k
112
5

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,642 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1

Rebecca checked herself in the mirror one last time. Sweeping back a wispy tendril of honey-blonde hair, she smiled. "Not too bad, girl, not too bad for 44 at all," she said to herself before she puckered her full pouty mouth to check her lipstick.

Twenty years of marriage and two kids had done little damage to her curvy little body although, of course, things weren't quite as youthful and toned as they'd been all those years ago. She'd added a few extra pounds over the years to her 5'-4" frame, but she wasn't too worried as most of that added weight had ended up either on her boobs, her plump backside, or on her full creamy thighs. That little bit of weight was everywhere that just seemed to make her look more sexy, and touchable. Sure, clothes fit a little tighter across her curvy bum and generous bust these days—geesh, she'd even had to go from a 34DD bra to an E-cup over the last year—but she still thought she looked pretty good, even if her husband never seemed to notice.

Yes, he always seemed too wrapped up in his work or in his coaching duties to pay much attention to her. They had sex a lot less often these days, something she was quite sad about. It felt like she wanted it more and more these last few years, but her husband often laughed off her overtures when she acted somewhat forward, making her feel embarrassed, and frustrated at the same time. She'd read that women in their forties often come into their sexual prime during those years, and as each day went by without a hard cock in her hungry mouth or yearning pussy, she totally got it.

Rebecca had taken to finding relief like most people did these days, by viewing online porn and taking care of business herself. It hadn't taken her long to find the niche that never ceased to make her salivary glands start to work overtime and make her creamy between the legs: interracial porn. Having been brought up in a conservative white family, there was something scintillatingly taboo and yet deliciously exhilarating about the idea of having sex with a black man, especially if they were hung like all the black men on the porn sites she frequented. She couldn't help but feel all squishy inside at the thought of one of those powerful cunt-stretchers pressing against the opening of her throat or tearing deep into her tight pussy, touching her in places no cock had ever touched before, driving deep into her hungry mouth or needy cunt over and over as she climaxed time and time again, until she finally melted into nothing more than a blissful puddle of contentment. These days, that was just about all she dreamed of as her fingers got busy between her legs.

And now, after being ignored by her husband for so long, she looked at herself in the mirror one last time and asked herself the question; did she have the nerve to go through with it? Did she have the guts to surrender herself to a black man, to finally know what it was like to have a well-hung black man make love to her—no, that wasn't it...she didn't want the man to make love to her—she wanted to know what it was like to have a well-hung black man FUCK HER WITHIN AN INCH OF HER LIFE.

Truth be told, she'd be happy if he even just let her suck his big black cock. That's what she really loved, more than anything else, sucking cock and swallowing cum. She had a craving for cum that she'd been suppressing for years, but that longing for mouthful after mouthful of thick sperm-laden jizz was too much for her to resist any longer. She really needed to feel a cock fill her hungry mouth, and the bigger, the better. And then to feel it shoot, rope after rope of thick creamy cum flooding her mouth, just waiting for her to swallow it down, which she eagerly would. Yes, that's what she wanted. Just the thought of that at this moment was starting to make her pussy weep. Could she, could she really go through with this? If she was ever going to do it, it had to be now, it had to be tonight. She was never going to get a chance like this again.

Rebecca lived in Juneau, Alaska, almost 3,000 miles from Las Vegas, where she was right now. It was the middle of March, and sunny Las Vegas was certainly a welcome change from the frigid chill of Alaska. While her husband owned and ran a contracting company in Juneau, Rebecca was a geological engineer with one of the major oil companies. She'd spent the past week attending seminars and exhibitions at a major trade show for the drilling industry in Las Vegas. She'd even given a presentation on drilling techniques they used in cold-climate conditions, which there was no way to avoid in Alaska. Her presentation seemed to have gone over well, even if she had been as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof at the start.

Thrilled that she'd been selected by the company to attend the conference, Rebecca had chosen to tack on a couple of free days at the end of the week to turn it into a mini-vacation for herself. After all the time she spent on her job and being a soccer and hockey mom to two teenagers, her husband agreed that she should do it. So they'd ponied up for a couple of extra nights at the Palazzo, the newer hotel linked with the Venetian. The firm was fine for her return flight to be delayed until Sunday afternoon. No skin off their back which day she chose to come back on, as long as she was back at her desk Monday morning.

Rebecca was thrilled to have those two free days to do as she wished. She told everyone that she'd probably do some sightseeing, maybe use some of the spa facilities at the hotel, do some shopping, whatever. But that scintillating idea had always been there at the back of her mind, driving her crazy with anticipation: would she be able to work up the courage to satisfy her curiosity, to see what it was like to have sex with a black man, or even just be allowed to suck one off, even if it was just for once in her life. And now, the time she'd been fantasizing about since she'd first heard about the Vegas conference was here. Would she have the fortitude and willpower to go through with what she'd been dreaming about for these last few years?

It was early Friday evening as she strolled across her hotel room and looked out over the Las Vegas strip from her room on the 38th floor. With dusk just settling in and the neon lights of the strip setting the world on fire as far as the eye could see, she thought the view was simply spectacular. This trip had been beyond her wildest expectations. Her hotel room was enormous, and wonderfully luxurious, with a huge king-size bed and a gorgeous bathroom that was just about as big as her master bedroom at home. She'd never felt so pampered and lucky in her life. There was only one thing she needed to do to make the trip complete, but could she do it? Could she really do it?

Earlier in the day, the last seminar of the conference had come to an end at noon, followed by lunch for all the participants. Rebecca had said goodbye to many of her colleagues she'd met over the week, many of them showering her with accolades about her presentation. They went their separate ways, with all of them flying out in the afternoon to their various homes across the country. Now, she was all on her own, with no one in the entire city knowing who she was, or more importantly, who she was going to spend time with from here on out, fingers crossed, she thought as she felt that familiar itch deep in her pussy.

She'd spent time wondering around the mall attached to the hotel in the afternoon, picking out a new black dress that she knew she could justify to her husband. They had a family wedding coming up in a few months and this dress would be the perfect thing. It was both classy and sophisticated, and yet tremendously sexy. It was a simple black sheath dress that hugged her ample curves attractively. It was sleeveless, with a plunging scooped neckline that showed off her impressive cleavage. The material followed the contours of her shapely hourglass figure, nipping in at the waist before flowing out over the swell of her curvy bum and wide matronly hips. The hem hugged her full thighs nicely, ending at about mid-thigh, not too high to be trampy, but not so low as to be 'old-ladyish'. It was just the right length and looked like the perfect 'little black dress' that they said every woman needed to own; simple yet glamorous, and subtly sexy.

The thing that had caught her eye was the flexibility that the dress offered. It came with a sheer black shawl-type adornment that could be worn over her shoulders and secured with a little jewelled clasp at the neck. The sheer black netting would partially obscure her delectable cleavage and the upper swells of her large breasts, making the dress look much more demure and appropriate for something like that family wedding. Of course, that is, if she chose to wear the shawl-like attachment. Which she definitely would for the family wedding but, for tonight, she would leave the flimsy little piece of material safely stowed in her suitcase, letting those soft full breasts of hers be invitingly on display.

After purchasing the dress, she'd made her way to a high-end shoe store and treated herself to a pair of black patent leather pumps, with devilishly pointy toes and 5" heels. They were sexier and higher than any shoes she'd ever owned, and she loved them.

Rebecca had a simple room service meal in her suite as she'd gotten ready, showering and shaving every little bit that needed it, her supple mature skin as smooth as a baby's bum, including her pussy, which she'd been keeping that way for a number of years now. She'd noticed all the women in the porn movies she watched were like that, and she loved the smooth youthful feeling of having her mons as clean as a whistle. It made her feel sexy and desirable too, even if her husband never seemed to notice or care.

Dressed in one of the hotel's plush robes, she'd carefully eaten her dinner as her nail polish slowly dried. She'd chosen a brilliant cherry-red polish that looked teasingly sexy and enticing, as far as she thought, anyway. Maybe something like that was pretty tame for Las Vegas, but it was something quite provocative for her.

As she looked at the glistening nail polish, she pictured her hand wrapped around a thick black cock, the pale white skin of her slender fingers and the brilliant red of the nail polish standing out boldly against the dark ebony skin of the man's turgid shaft, her fingers pumping slowly up and down as she slowly lowered her parted lips towards the drooling cockhead, getting ready to worship the biggest cock she'd ever had in her life. Worship it until he drowned her with his cum.

Rebecca knew deep in her heart that she loved to serve men; that she had a submissive nature that could not be denied. She knew that trait must have been lingering deep inside her all along as she'd grown up, but it really came to the forefront when she was in college in New England. She had a charming professor in his 30's who took a shine to her, and she became the 'teacher's pet', almost literally. Of course she knew his full name, but she always referred to him as the 'Professor' when they were together, which he encouraged her to do, and she still thought of him by that name to this day.

She'd had a crush on him from day one, and when he started to spend extra time helping and advising her, she fell for him in a big way. She had no delusions of blissful eternal love and a married life together with this handsome, confident man. No, it was about what he had to teach her about sex, and all it had to offer. She knew that was what their relationship was all about after their first time together, when he took her into his bed and started to show her the many ways of love that she had no idea of. She knew that he had sensed her submissive nature, and he knew that was a side of her that she was aching to discover and explore. And so he set down that path right along with her, showing her the many ways an attractive girl with a killer body and perfect mouth could serve a man.

That first night, he had used each one of her holes for his pleasure, which she found wickedly thrilling to no end. He didn't seem to care all that much about the pleasure she received, which just seemed to excite her even more, causing her to climax just at the sinful thought of how she was being used as nothing more than a cum receptacle by this man. By the time she'd left for home the next morning, she had about a pint of cum dumped into or onto her body. And she knew she wanted more.

For the full school year, he gave her exactly what she wanted. He fed her so many times that she quickly lost count of how many loads of cum she'd swallowed, but she knew that she never went hungry. He fucked her needy young pussy and hot bum so many times that she felt numb from the gut-wrenching climaxes he gave her time and time again. He taught her how to use her mouth and body in many, many ways to service a man, to bring him as much pleasure as she could, and she eagerly soaked up every lesson he had to give her.

Sadly, their time came to an end when he was offered a more prestigious position at a university on the west coast. They spent their last night together at a hotel, where he fucked her ragged, pummelling her pussy and tight chute with his turgid cock, and then making her use her pretty little mouth to bring his talented prick back up to full erection over and over. She barely slept a wink that night; she didn't want to, she just wanted as much of his cock as she could get. And he didn't disappoint her.

She still missed that man, missed him terribly, missed what they'd had together. She'd missed the way he'd treated her, how he'd taught her to embrace her submissive nature, and to allow herself to surrender to the pure blissful pleasure she could obtain by giving in to that side of her.

And now, here she was in Las Vegas, Sin City, USA, hoping to find a man much like her 'Professor', only this time, a black man. A black man with a big black cock she could slave over and worship all night long.

Checking her lipstick and fluffing up her lustrous blonde locks one last time, Rebecca grabbed her little black clutch purse and made her way out. Her destination was the Rosina Cocktail Lounge on the hotel's main floor. It was quite a high-end bar, and here she hoped to meet a black man like the ones she'd seen in the porn movies and fantasized about. Although she'd often thought about getting taken and fucked hard by a street thug, she knew she couldn't do that, not right now anyway, not for her first time, as exciting as the thought of that actually was. For her first time, she was hoping to meet someone respectable and courteous, someone who knew how take control, like her professor had with her. What better than someone who, hopefully, was a successful businessman. She'd had a quick drink in the bar earlier in the week with a colleague from the conference, and she'd noticed that most of the men there, both white and black, seemed to fit that description. Hopefully she could find one there tonight—one with a huge black cock that she could suck on and pleasure all night long.

When she arrived at the entrance to the bar, she could see that the place was already quite busy, even though it was only around 6:30. She guessed that people were happy to celebrate the end of the work week. Bucking up her courage, she made her way inside and took a seat at the bar, where she ordered a whisky sour. Glancing around, she found her gaze lingering on a group of men standing at a high table a short distance away. There were four of them, all nicely dressed in well-tailored suits. But her eyes quickly zeroed in on one in particular, a tall black man whose back was turned to her. He was dressed in a gorgeous trim-fitting navy suit that looked like it cost a fortune, and looked spectacular on him.

She realized that with the body he seemed to have beneath that suit, a burlap sack would have probably looked great. He was tall, close to 6'-5", with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. To Rebecca, it reminded her of a swimmer's torso, with powerful muscular shoulders and a deep broad chest that tapered down to a trim waist like an inverted pyramid. Even with his suit covering his backside, she could see that his legs looked full and muscular, and there seemed to be an enticingly attractive curve in the way the back of his suit fit over what looked like a firm and nicely-rounded set of buns.

His head was shaved smooth as a baby's bottom, and his black skin looked wonderful above the collar of his brilliant white shirt. She loved the bald look on sexy black men, who could pull off that look like no white man ever could. There was something primal and so wickedly exciting about it that hit her between the legs every time she saw a black man like that. And so far, this tall handsome man was ticking all the boxes on her list.

One of his colleagues made some kind of joke, and when the group laughed, he turned and she was able to see his face. It almost took her breath away. He had high pronounced cheekbones and deep-set dark eyes that seemed to sparkle. His face was gorgeously defined, with a firm iron chin and manly features that had her pussy weeping as she looked at him. He had a wide mouth with nice full lips that she wanted to kiss right there on the spot. When he'd laughed, his teeth were brilliantly white, like something out of a toothpaste commercial. He had what looked like a three-day growth of beard, which she thought looked perfect on him, along with a single small gold hoop in his left ear that looked rakishly sexy.

She could see that he was a man who was comfortable in his own skin, his own deliciously exciting smooth black skin. Even though she'd only been watching him for a few minutes, she could see that he carried himself with confidence and an awareness that impressed her to no end. He looked rugged and manly, in an understated sort of way, and yet there was something sweetly caring about him at the same time. He was one of those men that women wanted, and men wanted to be. Overall, he was devastatingly handsome and intriguingly sophisticated, and Rebecca felt a pulsing deep between her legs as she watched him.

She had to force herself to avert her eyes, not wanting anyone to notice how blatantly she'd been staring. Casually sipping on her drink, she couldn't help it as her eyes seemed drawn back in his direction, as if by a magnet. She felt herself becoming spellbound just looking at him from across the room. At one point, as his friends were busy talking, he turned and took a leisurely look around. Rebecca continued sipping on her drink, unable to look away as he glanced around, his eyes finally alighting on hers.

She found herself taking a quick intake of breath as he looked right at her, his deep dark eyes seeming to look right into her very soul. She felt her heart skip a beat as his full lips—those beautiful lips that she felt she could kiss forever—turned up in a small grin as he raised his glass towards her. Trying to remain calm, she gave him a demure smile in return and turned away, her hand trembling as she set her glass down on the bar.

Rebecca felt like she'd been struck by lightning, her heart pounding and her mind racing, wondering what to do next. It only took about thirty seconds before she tried to make it look casual as she glanced in his direction once more. He was looking away, talking animatedly to one of his friends, giving her a brief respite from his hypnotic gaze. And then he turned in her direction again, a soft smile on his handsome face. Rebecca couldn't look away, mesmerized by the penetrating eyes of this beautiful man staring at her. She watched as he spoke briefly to his friends and gestured towards the exit. It sent her mind screaming, wondering if he was getting ready to leave.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,642 Followers