Milf Replaces Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Carrie takes her daughter's planned gang bang girl place.
1.5k words
4.43
74.5k
110
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers

Carl Bowman was enjoying his time in college, he was President of the Delta Mu Omicron fraternity. He was online, pleased with the next Saturday night fuck and suck party coming up. It was amazing how many hot girls were eager for a frat house gang bang. The next one, Monica Sutter, she was a hot one. He remembered her from high school, they'd been in the same graduating class two years ago, and he'd kept in touch with her. She would be a big hit, everyone would be more than ready to shaft every hole she had. The long blonde hair, deep green eyes, a sweet face, nice big tits, curvy wait and sleek legs would milk every cock that was given to her. She'd offered herself, saying that she'd heard through some of the previous Saturday night guests what had transpired, and she was horny and eager to be the next gang bang girl.

He looked up, and saw what looked like an older, but just as a hot version of Monica standing before him. Definitely a MILF, she looked to be about 40, she was tall, must be about 5'9", looked to be about 130 pounds, nice curves in her figure, like a former supermodel who had not let herself go as she aged. From what he saw, he would have loved to see what lay beneath those clothes.

"Hello Carl, I'm Carrie Sutter, Monica's mother. I understand you are going to use my girl at a frat house gang-bang."

"How the hell did you know about that?"

"Well, I overheard her talking to her friends, a couple who were previous Saturday night guests, and being her mother, after they left, I marched in and told her that NO WAY was she going to be getting a gang-bang. She may be 19, but as long as she lives at home, she lives by our rules."

Inwardly, Carl cursed, Shit-fire, it was Thursday evening, and it would be a challenge to find another girl on the fly.

Carrie said, "Carl, how would you like me to take Monica's place as the next gang bang girl?"

Carl's mouth hung open in shock, HOLY SHIT, did he hear her right?

As if reading his thoughts, Carrie went on, "Yes, you did hear me right. A gang bang, all I ask is that you allow me to wear a mask to hide my identity, and make sure my husband does not hear about this? Can you promise me that?"

Hot damn, for her, he would have promised anything, and he quickly replied, "Yes, oh yes, you have my solemn word."

That was good enough for Carrie. She was 40, her husband was 52, traveled a lot for his job, and was no fireball in bed. Once every couple of weeks, he'd do his thing, throw a two-minute fuck into her, squirt his meager load, roll off, and be snoring in 5 minutes. Having to finish what he was too clumsy or not caring enough to complete, she was eager for hard, stiff cocks to use her holes for what they were made for. With him gone for a month, traveling to several sales conventions as an organizer, the timing was just right.

She'd been having one-night stands, when hubby was away, she got to play. She wasn't going to let herself go to seed, and sink into old age as a frustrated, horny old biddy. There was a singles bar on the other side of town, and there, she was able to get her choice, fit, young, horny guys flocked to her. She always checked them out by feeling them up, in a darkened corner. Her husband was a little 5 inch shrimp, and she wanted big, hard cocks. The guys who were chosen got a night of hot, steamy sex that was almost unreal as Carrie vented her MILF fuck lust on them. Being the more than willing guest as a gang bang girl was going to be spectacular.

"So, do I look suitable for a gang bang?"

"Damn baby, you are more than suitable!"

"Take me to the Sky Vue motel, and I'll give you a preview of how suitable I am!"

Behind the closed doors, Carrie stripped, enjoying the look of lust on Carl's face as he saw her naked charms. Her auburn curls tumbled down to her shoulders, framing her face. The emerald green eyes, and full, pouty lips, just made for cock sucking. Her tits were full and round, riding high and firm, with pointed, dusky rose-colored nipples pointing straight ahead. Her tummy was mostly flat, with just a touch of a soft swell down below her navel which was pierced with a silver hoop sporting a dangling jade green gemstone. Her hips swelled outward nicely, framing her perfectly smooth, hairless pussy with its tight little coin slot tucked between her supple thighs. Her legs were long and slender, exaggerated by the sexy black stiletto heels. She did a slow turn before him, showing every facet of her naked form, including her perfect, high, rounded ass, which somehow looked both tightly firm and squeezably plump at the same time.

Carl was momentarily struck dumb, HOT DAMN. She was the hottest vision of womanhood he'd ever laid eyes on. She would be the one to be remembered, by everyone who would be there.

Her eager smile snapped him out of it, and he quickly stripped. Carrie smiled as she saw his cock, 8 inches of prime meat, eager for her. She urged him to lie down, his eyes staring at the scene as Carrie swung into position, Carl was enjoying the vision of Carrie crouched over him, ready to ride. She lowered herself down, grunting with pleasure as her steaming fuck-hole took him in, impaling her fiery center on his swollen cock. She let out a loud moan as she drove herself down, his girth packed her vaginal vault as she took in every bit of his swollen dick, oh yeah, that felt so good. She rode him, pounding her pussy up and down, needing to feel the throbbing of his hard cock exploding and squirting wildly inside her, filling her up with a load of hot spunk. The sight of Carrie's sexy body, her big tits bouncing up and down in time to the lunges of her riding his cock fired him up, and it didn't take too long before Carrie was crying out in orgasm, Carl letting out grunts as he jetted a thick volley into the tight grip, damn, what a milking he got.

After a short rest, she was ready to go again. She smiled, got up, and bent at the waist, looking back at him her eyes glowing, she cooed, "Deal with my sass, and eat my ass!"

Carl quickly took the position, and when he dove in, Carrie let out squeals of pleasure, her tight little asshole was extremely sensitive, and having a tight little pucker hole worked over by a hot mouth drove her arousal through the roof. He loved to eat ass, and his cock soared back up, and it took very little time before his cock replaced his mouth, Carrie letting out shrieks as her asshole was plugged. She liked anal sex, but it had been 6 months since her last time, and her tight puckered hole took some prying open. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure all rolled up, and it made her body vibrate with lust. Her asshole got a long, hard shafting, she was masturbating wildly as she was buggered, and the pulsing of her asshole at climax milked Carl's cock to another juicy, squirting completion.

The rest of the night was a hot, steamy mix of licking, sucking, and fucking. Carl was as insatiable as she was, and Carrie's cries of orgasm filled the motel room several times, as he licked her quivering pussy, and plunged deep into Carrie's steaming cunt, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. The look of pleasure on Carrie's angelic face just drove him wild, and he loved pumping as much spunk into her quivering pussy as he could. Carrie was busy, eagerly bringing him back up, time after time. Carrie sucked him up to another two stiff erections, and he was happy to fill her eager mouth with 2 thick loads of hot spunk, that Carrie eagerly swallowed. Finally, with his cock completely drained, they virtually passed out from exhaustion.

In the morning, after his cock had been able to rest and recover, Carrie had him take her doggy style. She had wiggled her ass invitingly, eager for the stuffing, and purred with pleasure as his morning wood took the plunge.

She was fantasizing about her upcoming gang bang, the idea of being an anonymous fuck, a living sex doll for horny guys to dump their loads into really got her motor going.

Carl was giving her a good morning reaming, gripping her hips tightly, he laid the wood to her hungry snatch, she was stroking her stiff clit, eager to cum with him, and as she shrieked out in climax, the eager milking of his dick took him over.

"Oh fuck, cumming, FUCK!" his cock bucking wildly, pouring his morning load into Carrie's spasming pussy.

Just before they left, he said, "Tomorrow night Carrie, you'll get the gang bang you crave, it will start at 8 PM, you can be sure the frat will be looking forward to it!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers