Milf Soccer Mom's Roadtrip

Story Info
Milf soccer moms run into trouble.
2.2k words
4
17.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are 18 years of age or older.

Hello to all you milf soccer moms. Take my advice. Lock your bedroom door while you read this story. Your mature milf pussy just might explode.

Youth sports played and big role in my life while growing up. My buddies and I were especially good at basketball and played in a lot of out of town tournaments.

By the time we turned 18 there were six of us that played together on the same select team and we were kicking ass.

Our moms also enjoyed the whole youth sports thing. They enjoyed hanging out with the parents and our 6 moms became very tight friends. Even though our sport was basketball, we still referred to them as "soccer moms" because they would always travel with us.

Our moms were all in their 50's and in good shape since they all worked out regularly together at a local heath club. Three moms were white and three were black. It was kind of odd that all 6 moms were single as a result of divorce. All of the dads, coaches, teammates and moms were aware that all 6 of our milf moms were available.

All of our moms were very attractive and also very popular at our tournaments. Sometimes they would dress a little on the slutty side at our games which the dads and coaches enjoyed. They also drew the attention of some of our opposing players. Their milf tits were always on display and they had a lot of admirers.

My buddies and I all had the same fantasy. We all wanted to either fuck each others moms or at least watch them getting fucked.

I had secretly watched my mom get fucked many times by her boyfriends and I was totally fine with jacking off while watching her get pounded by one of her younger stud boyfriends.

The white guys wanted to fuck the black milf moms and our black buddies wanted to punish white mature mom pussy with their nasty black cocks.

After our road games our milf moms would either hang out at the hotel pool or go out together for a nice dinner.

The first night on this particular roadtrip we all stayed around the hotel pool enjoying their mature mom tits and ass and ordered pizza. Their massive milf tits were on full display straining to bust our of their tops.

Two of the moms, one black and one white, were both 38 DD. It was difficult to not stare at those monster mature milf tits. It was mature milf soccer mom tit heaven.

Another group of men were also sitting around the pool getting an eyeful of our milf soccer moms mature tits and ass. Most of us figured they were the dads of some of the opposing players. We would soon see these men again. They were not dads.

After our games the following day the moms decided to get dressed up and we would all go to dinner together. I arranged for a 12 person van and a driver so we could all ride together. The moms assumed that the driver and the van were with the hotel. They were wrong.

We were waiting in the lobby when the milf soccer moms came down in the elevator. The doors opened. Out came the moms.

"Jesus Christ," I said out loud.

They were all wearing short skirts, tight sleeveless tops and heels. They all looked like they were dressed for one thing and one thing only. "To get royally fucked." Their wish would soon be granted.

We all piled into the van. Our milf moms were giving us guys some nice unintentional up-skirt shots as they awkwardly worked to get to the seats in the back of the van. Short skirts and high heels work everytime.

One of the milf moms brought a bottle of vodka for the ride to the restaurant. She took a healthy shot straight from the bottle and passed it around the van. Our milf moms were starting to ge fucked up. They might need it tonight.

The vodka bottle eventually came around to me. I took a drink and passed it to the driver. There were pink lipstick rings on the neck of the vodka bottle. He licked all the milf lipstick off the bottle neck in a very suggestive way and then took a huge gulp. He winked at me.

I recognized the driver. He was one of the black guys admiring our milf soccer moms at the pool the night before. As we started to leave the hotel parking lot he said,

"Ladies, I hope you don't mind if I make one quick stop on the way to the restaurant?"

The ladies replied, "No Problem."

Little did they know they were in for a big problem. About 8 to 10 inches worth of problem.

Things then got strange. We pulled up to a metal building and the overhead door opened up. One of the milf moms said,

"Where in the hell are we?"

He drove the van into the building and the overhead door closed behind us. The 5 other guys from the hotel pool last night surrounded the van. We saw that they all had knives.

The driver said, "Get the fuck out bitches." "You other motherfuckers also get out." We all thought, "Oh Shit."

The 6 moms struggled to get out of the van in their short skirts and heels. The men were enjoying the show of mature milf thighs and up-skirt beaver shots of their milf panties while they were getting out of the van. All the women had their tits grabbed as they walked by the men.

We were all about to get a better look at all our milf soccer mom's panties.

My buddies and I were corralled into an office that had a two way mirror facing the warehouse. We could see out but no one could see us. One of the men then said,

"Get your cell phone cameras ready boys, and keep quiet." One of our fantasies was about to come true.

They each grabbed one of our soccer moms by the arm and walked them in front of the two way mirror facing us. They were lined up shoulder to shoulder with the white guys behind the black milf moms and black guys behind the white milf moms.

Our mature milf soccer moms had no idea their sons were standing less than two feet in front of them. We were all getting our cellphone cameras ready.

We then heard the distinct sound of hand cuffs being pulled out of the men's pockets.

The driver then said, "Put your hands behind your backs ladies."

A couple of the moms were getting mouthy. They were silenced by being spun around and met with a hard slap across their pretty milf mom faces. That shut them up right away.

They were then told to face the mirror. They were all cuffed. Hands behind their backs. Tits standing at attention. We all started recording.

All 6 men looked at each other and in unison pulled our mature soccer moms blouses up over their heads. Their blouses now hanging on their cuffed hands behind their backs.

There were now 6 mature women standing right in front of us with their big tits about to be unleashed from their pretty milf bras. The men pulled out their knives.

The shoulder bra straps were cut first. The men then reached around and grabbed the strap between the bra cups. With one quick outward slice we were now staring at twelve of the most beautiful mature milf tits we could ever hope to see.

The strangers were hooting and cheering. Next they grabbed and squeezed all our moms tits from behind as if they were trying to milk their mature fun bags. A couple of the moms were 38 DD. Their tits were shoved up in their faces and they were forced to suck their own nipples. Once again, the men cheered. Our cameras were rolling.

We were all shocked as the 6 topless milf moms were now standing before us with their mature tits fully exposed.

I was focused on the black moms tits with their large brown, silver dollar size nipples. Our black teammates could not believe how pink the white womens nipples were. The black guys loved pink, and they were about to see more.

Holy shit. It was an amazing line up of white and black milf soccer mom tits. All our cocks were rock hard. The men were just getting started.

They next had our moms turn to the side and said,

"Get on your knees bitches, its time for your dinner."

The men pulled out their cocks. They all started to cock slap our mom's faces to get their cocks nice and hard. The white milf moms had black cocks slapping their faces, the black milf moms had white meat slapping their faces. The sound of their faces being slapped with cock, and the women's shrieking, was thrilling.

The men then forced their cocks into the women's mouths and started to face fuck them. The sound of the moms sucking cock and moaning was exhilarating.

Then the men all decided to go balls deep. The sound of 6 milf moms gagging and choking on man meat was even better. The men held the milf moms heads down on their cocks until all 6 mature milfs were choking. One milf mom threw up.

The women were then instructed to get up off their knees and to step forward and press their tits against the glass. We were going crazy behind the two way mirror.

We were about to watch all of our single mature milf soccer moms get fucked from behind at the same time. A dream come true.

The men pulled down the women's short skirts and had them just stand for a minute so we could get some video of their nice mature mom panties. After about 30 seconds the strangers then cut off off their panties with their knives and shoved the panties into their milf mouths.

Their milf faces and magnificent tits were now pressed up against the glass. They were so close to us that if the glass was not there, we could've sucked their nipples. The men started to finger bang their pussies to get them juiced up. Their pussies were about to receive their 8 to 10 inch problem.

Having 6 milf moms moaning at the same time while getting fucked right in our faces was too much for us. We kept the videos going while we all pulled out our cocks and starting jerking.

Their mature faces, tits and nipples were being smashed up against the two way mirror while these strangers were fucking the hell out of their mature milf mom pussies.

All the men then picked the moms up off the ground. They lift fucked the women in the air so we could get some good video of their cocks sliding in and out of their mature milf pussies. The women were climaxing at various times.. All of us watching in the office also shot our loads.

They set the women back down and had them bend over at the waist. The men switched partners and reinserted their cocks balls deep in a new soccer mom pussy. They continued this routine until each one of them had fucked all 6 milf moms.

They also made a point to finger bang each tight milf mom asshole as they switched partners. It was time to unload

They had the moms kneel again on the floor in a tight group. All the men then shot their huge loads onto their lovely mature soccer mom faces. These guys must have been saving their jizz for days. Every mom's face was glazed with jizz.

They finished by turning the women sideways one more time and bitch slapped their hanging milkers until all the moms had tears rolling down their cheeks.

They removed the handcuffs and gave the mature moms a towel to clean up. They were told to get dressed and go out to the van.

They told the milf moms that all this was on video and to never speak to anyone about this incident or it will be on the internet. The moms had no idea that their sons we were the ones with the videos

They brought us guys out to the van after a few minutes to make it look like we hadn't seen anything. They threw us the keys to the van and told us to get the fuck out of here.

The 6 prick teasing milf soccer moms who had just been used by 6 strangers were very quiet on the drive home. They went directly to their rooms at the hotel.

Early the next morning I secretly met the black driver from the night before in the parking lot and paid him the $1000 we had agreed on.

Yep, my buddies and I had paid the 6 guys to fuck our soccer moms in order to fulfill one of our fantasies. We had it all on video for the low cost of only $1000.